Jump to topic:

DDO Jihad Party

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:05:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright, this will be my last attempt to create a party. We are the DDO Jihads, and we worship the Great Barazzan of DDO. Our lord, who demands we spill blood in his name, and overthrow the imperialist elites who control DDO. The Great Barrazan will be pleased when the western puppet, TUF, is disposed.

Goals

- Spread the Word of Barrazan
- Cast out all non believers
- Jihad the Airmax Regime and TUF administration

Members

Lord of DDO : Barrazan

B"y"k Sultan: Jifpop09

(Grand Vizier) Sadrazam: Romanii

(Grand General) B"y"k Genel:

(Great Councilor) B"y"k Dan:

(Barrazanism Pope) Zoarista:

(Lower Nobles) alt Soylular:

-

-

-

(Foot Soldiers) Piyadeler

-

-

-

(Prophets) Peygamberler

-

-

-
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:11:06 PM
At 3/20/2014 6:05:19 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Alright, this will be my last attempt to create a party. We are the DDO Jihads, and we worship the Great Barazzan of DDO. Our lord, who demands we spill blood in his name, and overthrow the imperialist elites who control DDO. The Great Barrazan will be pleased when the western puppet, TUF, is disposed.

Goals

Members

Lord of DDO : Barrazan http://www.debate.org...

(Grand General) B"y"k Genel: STALIN

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Prophets) Peygamberler

-

-

-
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:15:52 PM

Goals

Members

Lord of DDO : Barrazan

(Grand General) B"y"k Genel:

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Prophets) Peygamberler

-

-

-

This is an hurtful representation of Islam.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:17:17 PM
At 3/20/2014 6:15:52 PM, kbub wrote:

Jihadists are a hurtful representation of Islam. They do nothing but embarass other muslims. Anyways, were Barrazans.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:18:56 PM
At 3/20/2014 6:17:17 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/20/2014 6:15:52 PM, kbub wrote:

Jihadists are a hurtful representation of Islam. They do nothing but embarass other muslims. Anyways, were Barrazans.

I just thought you might have been representing Muslims as violent Jihadists.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 6:20:50 PM
At 3/20/2014 6:18:56 PM, kbub wrote:

I just thought you might have been representing Muslims as violent Jihadists.

No, I live near one of the largest Muslim communities in north america. Many people have a distorted view on Muslim society, and Jihadists are nothing more then radicals. Now let us eat are most sacred food, in celebration of Kbub's conversion

http://foodcomas.files.wordpress.com...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 7:00:53 PM

True Patriotic 'Muricans, like TUF and Airmax, are blessed by Jesus and Nascar. Islamic culture promotes terrorism, and is blessed by Anjem Choudary. If you keep talking like this, you're going to get a round of freedom (probably from an Ar-15), directly to your face. Hide in your Burka and run away, before you further make a fool of yourself.

God bless America.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 7:02:37 PM
At 3/20/2014 7:00:53 PM, Zarroette wrote:

True Patriotic 'Muricans, like TUF and Airmax, are blessed by Jesus and Nascar. Islamic culture promotes terrorism, and is blessed by Anjem Choudary. If you keep talking like this, you're going to get a round of freedom (probably from an Ar-15), directly to your face. Hide in your Burka and run away, before you further make a fool of yourself.

God bless America.

Muslims, we are no such thing. We are Brazzians, and your conservative rally call is out of place. Shoo, begone, you will not be missed.

Barrazan bless DDO
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 7:04:56 PM
At 3/20/2014 7:02:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

God bless America.

Muslims, we are no such thing. We are Brazzians, and your conservative rally call is out of place. Shoo, begone, you will not be missed.

Barrazan bless DDO

Brazzians are people who were searching for 'Brazzers' on the internet, couldn't find it, and then made a silly party out of anger.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 7:07:08 PM
At 3/20/2014 7:04:56 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2014 7:02:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

God bless America.

Barrazan bless DDO

Brazzians are people who were searching for 'Brazzers' on the internet, couldn't find it, and then made a silly party out of anger.

Ahem, my religion is not stupid miss. Try being respectful of all customs and cultures, and stop trying to nationalize religion. We don't all have to conform to Christianity, or be nationalistic drones. Now why don't you run off and tell it to another slobbering mutt of society.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 10:05:37 PM
At 3/20/2014 9:58:24 PM, STALIN wrote:
Just getting this back to the top.

Don't worry. We just need to wait until the weekend. The sites never been active on Thursdays, which is when I am.
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 10:06:07 PM
At 3/20/2014 10:05:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/20/2014 9:58:24 PM, STALIN wrote:
Just getting this back to the top.

Don't worry. We just need to wait until the weekend. The sites never been active on Thursdays, which is when I am.

okok
Haxis288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:54:32 PM
What is this Prophets? The last prophet was Muhammad(PBUH) there is only one lord Allah(SWT). And is this a real Pro-Jihad/Mujahideen Group or another assualt on Islam. Inshallah you are guided. Hebbit Kerrih Ul-Islam Brothers/Sisters.
Soldiers of Allah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah