Total Posts:70|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does God exist?

Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?
Yoshi
Posts: 71
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:24:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Implying you "Believe" there is no god?

"Extreme Atheism" doesn't exist.

You mean you are a Gnostic Atheist, you "Know" there's evidence a god doesn't exist therefore you will not take the god claim on faith.

An Agnostic Atheist is similar however because there's no evidence then we cannot "Know" if a god exists therefore we won't take the claim on faith.

So now we have concluded that you MUST have evidence that a god doesn't exist, where's the evidence?

So before asking a Theist, be it a Gnostic or Agnostic Theist for evidence, you must first present why you somehow know there's no god.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 10:55:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

https://www.youtube.com....
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 12:19:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

There isn't any evidence if you were chosen by our Creator to be an unbeliever like you. However, to us saints who know the Truth, everything we see, hear, taste, smell and touch are only illusions that aren't real. So if you're looking for the existence of God, then you can't use the illusions in this world to identify Him. You will need to believe that we were created as wavelengths of energy, instead, which is the mind of our Creator where we'll exist forever.
sheila49
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:26:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?
God is very real hes the creator of all you see earth sky and us you cant see god now but judgement day you will so accept him in your life you cant see wind but you no its there same with god. Stop letting satan blind you to truth god loves you dont go to hell believing theres no god its a lie fom satan
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:04:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 10:24:59 AM, Yoshi wrote:
Implying you "Believe" there is no god?

Idiot!

"Extreme Atheism" doesn't exist.

It does! It's the synonym you moron. Read different sources dont rely on just one.

You mean you are a Gnostic Atheist, you "Know" there's evidence a god doesn't exist therefore you will not take the god claim on faith.

An Agnostic Atheist is similar however because there's no evidence then we cannot "Know" if a god exists therefore we won't take the claim on faith.


So now we have concluded that you MUST have evidence that a god doesn't exist, where's the evidence?

So before asking a Theist, be it a Gnostic or Agnostic Theist for evidence, you must first present why you somehow know there's no god.

F^cking no evidence! No evidence
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:08:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Biotch!

The burden lies to you! What is your evidence that there is God? None! F*ck!

You keep on saying that this not the real world that the real world is outside here. Ohhhhhh!!!! Ignorance! This is a fallacy! You cannot prove something that cannot be proven... This appeal to ignorance..!

You have the burden! But you will say that you cannot prove it because of f^cking reasons
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:11:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God is a biotch! F*cking sh*t!

If God created all humans and he has written already the purpose of our lives, then he created atheists. So if believers hate us they are questioning God! Simple Logic!

Unfalsifiable !!!! Biotch!!
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:21:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

I am sorry but I just burst out laughing at the idea of 'Atheist Extremists' haha.
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:29:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:21:00 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

I am sorry but I just burst out laughing at the idea of 'Atheist Extremists' haha.

You're committing an appeal to ridicule. You want to laugh with that term (extreme atheist) so that it appears untrue.

You son of biotch God... It's a LABEL! Search it in the internet! You can put any adjective you want to describe a thing! Search it!

adjective! F^cking God
XLAV
Posts: 13,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:37:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:29:23 AM, Juris wrote:
At 3/22/2014 4:21:00 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

I am sorry but I just burst out laughing at the idea of 'Atheist Extremists' haha.

You're committing an appeal to ridicule. You want to laugh with that term (extreme atheist) so that it appears untrue.

You son of biotch God... It's a LABEL! Search it in the internet! You can put any adjective you want to describe a thing! Search it!

adjective! F^cking God
Stop being immature.
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 4:41:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:37:23 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/22/2014 4:29:23 AM, Juris wrote:
At 3/22/2014 4:21:00 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

I am sorry but I just burst out laughing at the idea of 'Atheist Extremists' haha.

You're committing an appeal to ridicule. You want to laugh with that term (extreme atheist) so that it appears untrue.

You son of biotch God... It's a LABEL! Search it in the internet! You can put any adjective you want to describe a thing! Search it!

adjective! F^cking God
Stop being immature.

It is called FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! FREE THINKING! !
You're very conservative! ...
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 5:00:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 4:29:23 AM, Juris wrote:
At 3/22/2014 4:21:00 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

I am sorry but I just burst out laughing at the idea of 'Atheist Extremists' haha.

You're committing an appeal to ridicule. You want to laugh with that term (extreme atheist) so that it appears untrue.

You son of biotch God... It's a LABEL! Search it in the internet! You can put any adjective you want to describe a thing! Search it!

adjective! F^cking God

But the argument is deductively valid!

1. All funny arguments are rediculoid
2. Your arguments are funny
C. Your arguments are ridiculous

QED
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 11:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Haha. You sure weren't kidding when you said your an extremist.

However, I am a bit confused at your use of the word atheist. Sounds more like a Closet Agnostic since you have no burden of proof.

Nothing comes from nothing. There must be something uncreated that exists within it's own necessity. So it is either an intelligent god or a zero IQ god. Judging by multiple factors like order and complexity and senses of morality, a personal god would be more rational.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 3:09:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 11:48:50 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Haha. You sure weren't kidding when you said your an extremist.

However, I am a bit confused at your use of the word atheist. Sounds more like a Closet Agnostic since you have no burden of proof.


Nothing comes from nothing. There must be something uncreated that exists within it's own necessity. So it is either an intelligent god or a zero IQ god. Judging by multiple factors like order and complexity and senses of morality, a personal god would be more rational.

How do you KNOW that nothing comes from nothing?
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:06:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 3:09:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/22/2014 11:48:50 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Haha. You sure weren't kidding when you said your an extremist.

However, I am a bit confused at your use of the word atheist. Sounds more like a Closet Agnostic since you have no burden of proof.


Nothing comes from nothing. There must be something uncreated that exists within it's own necessity. So it is either an intelligent god or a zero IQ god. Judging by multiple factors like order and complexity and senses of morality, a personal god would be more rational.

How do you KNOW that nothing comes from nothing?

Logic. Calling Something "Nothing" is an oxymoron and a self-refuting statement. It makes as much sense as claiming that something can exist and not exist at the same time.
By definition, Nothing means "Not anything", therefore it would not be able to perform any action.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:30:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 11:06:25 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 3/23/2014 3:09:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/22/2014 11:48:50 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Haha. You sure weren't kidding when you said your an extremist.

However, I am a bit confused at your use of the word atheist. Sounds more like a Closet Agnostic since you have no burden of proof.


Nothing comes from nothing. There must be something uncreated that exists within it's own necessity. So it is either an intelligent god or a zero IQ god. Judging by multiple factors like order and complexity and senses of morality, a personal god would be more rational.

How do you KNOW that nothing comes from nothing?

Logic. Calling Something "Nothing" is an oxymoron and a self-refuting statement. It makes as much sense as claiming that something can exist and not exist at the same time.
By definition, Nothing means "Not anything", therefore it would not be able to perform any action.

So in other words, you are defining nothing as "that from which something cannot come", then are using the now fact that something cannot come from it as a premise to an argument. That's fine if you are trying to simply put together an internally consistent argument, but until you can demonstrate that your argument has any tie to reality, no one cares.
PureX
Posts: 1,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 12:38:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

Existence itself is evidence of the existence of "God". Specifically, that existence as we know it is the result of limitations inherent to the way energy can and cannot express itself. Existence is not the result of energy and chance alone. It is the result of the relationship between energy, chance, and those built-in limitations. Thus, there is order within the chaos of chance, and that order is what has allowed complexity to occur. That complexity, expressed, is the universe.

That there is order, implies intent. That the result of that order is existence as we know it, implies that existence as we know it is the intent of that order. Which inevitably begs the question as to the origin of that intent, and therefor the purpose of existence?

It is a question that we must ask, as part of our conscious experience of existence, because we have been predetermined to do so by the order within existence; that defines us. We are, in effect, forms of existence asking after it's own origins.

The answer to the question of the source and sustenance of existence remains a mystery to us. But the mystery is as real as we are. We have labeled this mystery, "God".

Therefor, "God" is as real.
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:08:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 12:38:13 PM, PureX wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

Existence itself is evidence of the existence of "God". Specifically, that existence as we know it is the result of limitations inherent to the way energy can and cannot express itself. Existence is not the result of energy and chance alone. It is the result of the relationship between energy, chance, and those built-in limitations. Thus, there is order within the chaos of chance, and that order is what has allowed complexity to occur. That complexity, expressed, is the universe.

That there is order, implies intent. That the result of that order is existence as we know it, implies that existence as we know it is the intent of that order. Which inevitably begs the question as to the origin of that intent, and therefor the purpose of existence?

It is a question that we must ask, as part of our conscious experience of existence, because we have been predetermined to do so by the order within existence; that defines us. We are, in effect, forms of existence asking after it's own origins.

The answer to the question of the source and sustenance of existence remains a mystery to us. But the mystery is as real as we are. We have labeled this mystery, "God".

Therefor, "God" is as real.

That is just so irrational. What is the connection of complexity to God? That's pseudoscience.

The earth is not perfect nor are we.

Why dont just God show himself to us?

There is no God
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:12:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 11:48:50 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Haha. You sure weren't kidding when you said your an extremist.

However, I am a bit confused at your use of the word atheist. Sounds more like a Closet Agnostic since you have no burden of proof.


Nothing comes from nothing. There must be something uncreated that exists within it's own necessity. So it is either an intelligent god or a zero IQ god. Judging by multiple factors like order and complexity and senses of morality, a personal god would be more rational.

I've read the definition of atheist. What I'm stating here would not represent my whole view as my statements are dependent on their reply.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 8:34:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

The bible says God is Love.
Do you have any evidence of LOVE in this world?
Can you prove that LOVE exists?

It is about understanding that God and LOVE are synonymous and the title God is not referring to some invisible person in the sky.
You can only see LOVE at work through the actions of humans.
When you observe LOVE at work you are observing God at work.
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:34:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

The bible says God is Love.
Do you have any evidence of LOVE in this world?
Can you prove that LOVE exists?

It is about understanding that God and LOVE are synonymous and the title God is not referring to some invisible person in the sky.
You can only see LOVE at work through the actions of humans.
When you observe LOVE at work you are observing God at work.

Marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin, if the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

God is not love because he does not exist.
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:34:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

The bible says God is Love.
Do you have any evidence of LOVE in this world?
Can you prove that LOVE exists?

It is about understanding that God and LOVE are synonymous and the title God is not referring to some invisible person in the sky.
You can only see LOVE at work through the actions of humans.
When you observe LOVE at work you are observing God at work.

Marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin, if the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

God is not love because he does not exist.
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 11:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:34:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

The bible says God is Love.
Do you have any evidence of LOVE in this world?
Can you prove that LOVE exists?

It is about understanding that God and LOVE are synonymous and the title God is not referring to some invisible person in the sky.
You can only see LOVE at work through the actions of humans.
When you observe LOVE at work you are observing God at work.

Marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin, if the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

God is not love because he does not exist.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:19:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 8:34:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The bible says God is Love.
Do you have any evidence of LOVE in this world?
Can you prove that LOVE exists?

It doesn't, at least not in the way you are trying to make it sound. Love is nothing more then chemical reactions in our brains which transfer in many ways throughout our body. We know it exists because that is the label we put on the way those chemical reactions make us feel.

You seem to be referring to it as some existent entity. If you actually believe that (which I really hope you don't) then you need to demonstrate it.
Value_LLL
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:55:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Existence itself is the proof. You may think it is irrational or illogical, than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible, because in the end that is what it will come down to (spontaneous creation with complexity and order). You ask for proof of God and are not satisfied with the most empirically evident result (typical), which is precisely why God has said He would not give a sign of Himself. (because you wouldn't believe even if he did).

But again you claim it is irrational... but even Nietzsche wrote, "The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:00:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 9:16:30 AM, Juris wrote:
I am an extreme atheist. I don't believe that there is God. I personally argue with my friends that there is no God.

What is the evidence of the existence of God?

Extreme atheist. Hmmn, that's a first. Well I will skip over a few and present my ace argument for God. It is based on the existence of consciousness. I will present it as follows: P1) All matter is unconscious P2) Certain combinations of matter are conscious C) There is a causal gap as to how activities of unconscious matter effect consciousness. The other part goes thus: P1) Consciouness in humans is contingent on their material body P2) Consciousness in humans is an emergent property that is not material C) Consciousness is not fully explained in material terms. The final part goes thus: P1) Conscious beings require already conscious beings (eg horses birthed by horses) P2) Conscious beings exist C) Given the former lapse of consciousness being fully irreducible to matter (ir its constitution in the brains) we can infer a non-contingent consciousness (ie God) behind that in humans and other mammals.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
SNP1
Posts: 2,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:26:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 12:55:19 PM, Value_LLL wrote:
Existence itself is the proof. You may think it is irrational or illogical, than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible, because in the end that is what it will come down to (spontaneous creation with complexity and order). You ask for proof of God and are not satisfied with the most empirically evident result (typical), which is precisely why God has said He would not give a sign of Himself. (because you wouldn't believe even if he did).

But again you claim it is irrational... but even Nietzsche wrote, "The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

A large Quantum Fluctuation creates energy from nothing, energy expands (Big Bang) and becomes matter and anti-matter (there is still energy), eventually stars form, eventually solar systems form, eventually there is a solar system that forms with the right conditions for life to start and evolve, life starts and evolves.

"than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible"
Then what created God? And what created the creator of God? And what created the creator of the creator of God? etc.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:46:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 2:26:18 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:55:19 PM, Value_LLL wrote:
Existence itself is the proof. You may think it is irrational or illogical, than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible, because in the end that is what it will come down to (spontaneous creation with complexity and order). You ask for proof of God and are not satisfied with the most empirically evident result (typical), which is precisely why God has said He would not give a sign of Himself. (because you wouldn't believe even if he did).

But again you claim it is irrational... but even Nietzsche wrote, "The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

A large Quantum Fluctuation creates energy from nothing, energy expands (Big Bang) and becomes matter and anti-matter (there is still energy), eventually stars form, eventually solar systems form, eventually there is a solar system that forms with the right conditions for life to start and evolve, life starts and evolves.

"than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible"
Then what created God? And what created the creator of God? And what created the creator of the creator of God? etc.

God is assumed uncaused, just like your universe. And your statement on quantum fluctuations is absurd. Nothing has no properties and can't fluctuate. Virtual particles don't help here since, they are something, not nothing. You may also need to clarify what you mean by energy here. I understand energy to be the capacity of a physical system to do work.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
SNP1
Posts: 2,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:02:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 2:46:55 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 3/24/2014 2:26:18 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 12:55:19 PM, Value_LLL wrote:
Existence itself is the proof. You may think it is irrational or illogical, than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible, because in the end that is what it will come down to (spontaneous creation with complexity and order). You ask for proof of God and are not satisfied with the most empirically evident result (typical), which is precisely why God has said He would not give a sign of Himself. (because you wouldn't believe even if he did).

But again you claim it is irrational... but even Nietzsche wrote, "The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

A large Quantum Fluctuation creates energy from nothing, energy expands (Big Bang) and becomes matter and anti-matter (there is still energy), eventually stars form, eventually solar systems form, eventually there is a solar system that forms with the right conditions for life to start and evolve, life starts and evolves.

"than describe to us all how spontaneous creation is possible"
Then what created God? And what created the creator of God? And what created the creator of the creator of God? etc.

God is assumed uncaused, just like your universe. And your statement on quantum fluctuations is absurd. Nothing has no properties and can't fluctuate. Virtual particles don't help here since, they are something, not nothing. You may also need to clarify what you mean by energy here. I understand energy to be the capacity of a physical system to do work.

I have seen your arguments all over this site. There is no use debating you because you flat out ignore what other people say in order to keep being right about your space is infinite and nothing will only ever be nothing statement.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO