Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Christ the King

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 4:45:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 4:33:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
The worlds largest statue of Christ

Swiebodzin, Poland

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Christ is the invisible messiah that ALL God's illusions called prophets and saints spoke to anyone listening to them.

These statues are false deities that have nothing to do with the Truth.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 4:45:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:33:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
The worlds largest statue of Christ

Swiebodzin, Poland

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Christ is the invisible messiah that ALL God's illusions called prophets and saints spoke to anyone listening to them.

These statues are false deities that have nothing to do with the Truth.

Did you hear that that was the Million other priests preachers and other religious people speaking. I don't care if you say that they are wrong and you are right because you all say the same thing, all the time. So who to trust? You of course will say you because thats what you've always said, but so do all the others. Your words are no different than those other million no matter the language they speak or even how they all worded it.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:14:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 6:00:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:45:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:33:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
The worlds largest statue of Christ

Swiebodzin, Poland

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Christ is the invisible messiah that ALL God's illusions called prophets and saints spoke to anyone listening to them.

These statues are false deities that have nothing to do with the Truth.

Did you hear that that was the Million other priests preachers and other religious people speaking. I don't care if you say that they are wrong and you are right because you all say the same thing, all the time. So who to trust? You of course will say you because thats what you've always said, but so do all the others. Your words are no different than those other million no matter the language they speak or even how they all worded it.

You're correct my friend. There are many people deceived by these Christian priests and prophets who have no idea what the beast is about in Daniel 2: 36-45 and how it shows that Christianity is a false kingdom ( feet of iron and clay ) that will be destroyed according to God's plan.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:18:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 6:14:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 6:00:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:45:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:33:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
The worlds largest statue of Christ

Swiebodzin, Poland

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Christ is the invisible messiah that ALL God's illusions called prophets and saints spoke to anyone listening to them.

These statues are false deities that have nothing to do with the Truth.

Did you hear that that was the Million other priests preachers and other religious people speaking. I don't care if you say that they are wrong and you are right because you all say the same thing, all the time. So who to trust? You of course will say you because thats what you've always said, but so do all the others. Your words are no different than those other million no matter the language they speak or even how they all worded it.

You're correct my friend. There are many people deceived by these Christian priests and prophets who have no idea what the beast is about in Daniel 2: 36-45 and how it shows that Christianity is a false kingdom ( feet of iron and clay ) that will be destroyed according to God's plan.

You are still speaking with the million others. you want to reach out to people be individual. There is a chance that you are gods voice. but you should know and he should know that in this day and age the words spoken by many are the words listened to by none. so speak something that people have never heard before and trust me you will be able to convince more people. and who knows, if you convince enough your legacy could spread to change everyones view on god, but you need to act now if you want that to happen. let the creator who ever he is be pleased and not to have to have a lot of work when he comes to take us to the promise land.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 6:35:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 6:18:44 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 6:14:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 6:00:49 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:45:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/24/2014 4:33:41 PM, johnlubba wrote:
The worlds largest statue of Christ

Watch the video;
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 11:51:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Warning! Thread being hijacked by OCD bornagain. If you feed this internet troll he will eat this forum up by flooding it with his posts. We had a respite from bornagain for a few days now and here you are inviting him back. Just saying..he lives for attention.