Jump to topic:

A Forum for Compulsive Posting Debate members

biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 7:19:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
On Debate forums here in the religion section there are members who are engaged in what is essentially running arguments between three people who seem unable to recognize that they have repeated every one of their arguments to each other scores of time but they can't quit trying to convince the other that their arguments are sound. This is the essence of neurotic behavior--to be compelled to repeat behavior patterns that never lead to resolutions, only mindless repetition of arguments. When others try to post in between the ongoing arguments between the three obsessed members they are met with vicious personal attack as if these three owned their forums which in a way they do--by driving out others who see the neurotic struggle between three obsessive compulsives.

So, this is a thread where Madcornishbiker, annanicole, and Composer can duke it out between themselves and leave the rest of us alone to be able to post to each other without running a gauntlet of hostile OCD posting addicts.

Bornagainofgod, another OCD member, can have his own thread too where he can compulsively post his views over and over and over again and boor only those who want to hear about being burned alive in an apocalyptic end of the world scenario.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 7:35:24 AM
At 3/25/2014 7:19:50 AM, biomystic wrote:
On Debate forums here in the religion section there are members who are engaged in what is essentially running arguments between three people who seem unable to recognize that they have repeated every one of their arguments to each other scores of time but they can't quit trying to convince the other that their arguments are sound. This is the essence of neurotic behavior--to be compelled to repeat behavior patterns that never lead to resolutions, only mindless repetition of arguments. When others try to post in between the ongoing arguments between the three obsessed members they are met with vicious personal attack as if these three owned their forums which in a way they do--by driving out others who see the neurotic struggle between three obsessive compulsives.

So, this is a thread where Madcornishbiker, annanicole, and Composer can duke it out between themselves and leave the rest of us alone to be able to post to each other without running a gauntlet of hostile OCD posting addicts.

Bornagainofgod, another OCD member, can have his own thread too where he can compulsively post his views over and over and over again and boor only those who want to hear about being burned alive in an apocalyptic end of the world scenario.

You sound the most reasonable of the religious crackpots.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 8:23:10 AM

You forgot dogknox.
https://docs.google.com...
Lead Enforcer of the DDO Revolutionary Party
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 6:22:03 PM
At 3/25/2014 7:35:24 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

You sound the most reasonable of the religious crackpots.

Thank you. I do do my best to keep abreast or perhaps two would be better, come to think of it, of how it appears to others when one makes outrageous claims to speak for God. I mean just look at boringagain, I mean, oh hell, you know who I mean. I could be him but lucky you, I'm just me. That's bad enough.

Hey, it's not easy being loaded down with these gigantic earth-shattering religious visions and revelations that God wants you to go out and make a fool of yourself in public to get others to at least look at the stuff. It sucks as a job but then some dumbstruck religious ah...overachiever, has to do it. No getting around it that when there's authentic new spiritual information coming down the old Jewish spiritual pipeline, it's gotta be made public. I try to keep it simple. I'm always right. Everyone else is wrong who doesn't agree with me. Annanicole taught me how the logic of this works although I still can't quite figure it out yet.

Boy, am I glad us Jewish prophesy bearers aren't saints and don't have to be like Dalai Lamas, all smiles and group hug, "why can't we just get along?" Even Jesus lashed out at them Pharisees, called them vipers, good for him, and even took a whip to the Temple Mammonists. That's your Jewish spiritual activist vs. your Christian contemplative or Buddhist monk. People don't like it though, speaking up for justice and not backing down. They want your religious madmen to be quiet and sing hymns in church but the madmen are driven by higher forces. They must Speak their Truths, even when each "truth" counters the next prophet's and some of those "truths" like bornagain who wants your fried ask to burn to a crisp for his apocalyptic god's delight.

So you got a little lucky with me. I won't bore you with the same old doodoo. It'll be new and without smell as God has given me and only me, the magic Stench-Quench for Bad Religious odor. On sale now at your nearest Biomystic Village pharmacy.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 7:18:27 PM
BioMystic: "Annanicole taught me how the logic of this works although I still can't quite figure it out yet."

Anna: All I've asked of you recently was some sort of 3rd-party verification involving a weblink at which some of these 500 people who sang to your old sword, or anybody that witnessed the "honoring" and "singing", actually cared enough to even mention it.

You act as if that's a lot to ask - then accuse me of being all hot and bothered. Quite the contrary: I think it's a joke. You and 500+ people witnessed what you called a "miracle", yet nobody else cared enough to write a word about it! Pointing out the absurdity of such a claim is not a sign of anger, but of humor.

A websearch of "Paxcalibur" on Google reveals the following hits, in order:

1. The Story of Paxcalibur - Biomystic.org biomystic.org/paxstory.htm
2. Visions of Eutopia biomystic.org/
3. Paxcalibur Peace Challenge biomystic.org/paxcalibur_peace_challenge
4. The Story of Paxcalibur, an Easter story of the rebirth of Peace
www.religionforums.org
5. General - Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids (1109 views ...
forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/discussionFrameset.asp?...31..
6. Paxcalibur Project | Stephen Lewis' Fundraiser on CrowdRise
7. Paxcalibur? - Yahoo Groups
groups.yahoo.com/group/PalestinianChristians/message/178
8. The End of Abraham - Discuss Judaism - Beliefnet Community
community.beliefnet.com " Faiths: Religion D.. " Discuss JudaismR06;
9. How does anyone examine spiritual claims? - Debating Christianity ...
debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=436255&lofi=1

And on and on and on. 90% of them are you, BioMystic, running from one religious forum site to another. The rest link to your website, BioMystic.org.

I can't figure out what you call OCD behavior, really. How many religous forum/debate sites have you frequented? I see perhaps a dozen, all with the same story - and all with the same response.

Anyway, the point is: there is not a SINGLE SITE that so much as MENTIONS this "miracle". Isn't it odd that 500-some-odd Christians all stopped and "honored" and "sang to" a repro, remodeled old sword - and the whole she-bang amounted to so very little that nobody other than you wrote a word about it. You'd think that these religious luminaries who have had contact with Paxcalibur, with its supposed remarkable qualities, would at least mention it - but they do not.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 7:25:15 PM

I believe that I (and I think others) have offered to never mention your supposed "revelations", or that cheapo sword that you've run hither and yon "baptizing" with imaginary "sanctification ceremonies", or this Aquarias business - if only YOU would quit compulsively posting about it as you have done on a dozen or more other similar sites. Some of them got so fed up that they banned you.

We'll be happy to discuss religion (which here amounts to Christianity) or atheism. You, however, compulsively post about YOURSELF - just as Saint Brad does. When the dust settles, it all comes back to YOU and these imaginary "revelations" that you claim.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 8:23:20 PM
Yay! People don't hate me!
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 4:39:06 AM
I should add that a much more comical search than "Paxcalibur" is "BioMystic banned". Try that one.

1. http://debatingchristianity.com...

* Moderator Final Warning: This is not providing evidence, but simply an ad hominem argument.

* The moderating team has decided to ban Biomystic. This is a debating forum. You are free to make any assertions you want, but you will need to provide evidence to back up your assertions. If a group is racist, you are certainly free to point it out. But, the rules dictate that you need to back up your assertions, rather than simply calling people names if they do not agree with you. The issue is that you have not supported your claims and simply engage in ad hominem attacks. If you do not follow the rules, then do not be surprised to be spanked.

2. http://debatingchristianity.com...

Status of BioMystic: BANNED

Related Comment: "maybe you have no problem with self agrandisement... If you have done such great work in Jerusalem, why the need to rubbish others? You speak like someone lost in their own ego and mental illness.... Until I see different, i will just think you another mighty mouse and the internet is full of them"

3. http://www.theologyonline.com...

4. http://www.religiousforums.com...

Comment: BioMystic reported that he was "slandered"

5. http://www.booktalk.org...

STATUS OF BIOMYSTIC: BANNED

Comment: "Information sent to us indicates that biomystic is a "cyberstalker", with an obsessive interest in the general topic of this book, but an inability to engage in logical discussion due to a focus solely on promoting his personal views, and a tendency to insult others who question him or seek to base opinion on evidence. This is a one-off case, due to the related prior history at other boards. He's cyber stalked Murdock to the point where it's become uncomfortable for her. Biomystic has become rather obsessed with her and it's gone a bit beyond a playful fascination."

6. http://www.interfaithforums.com...

7. http://freethoughtnation.com...

BioMystic states: " I still cannot post on Archarya"s Yahoo group and it took having different isp address in order for this comment to post here. And I won"t be surprised if it"s deleted as censorship is not limited to theists but is characteristic of every group whose ideologies cannot withstand public scrutiny."

This generated the endearing response: "Is this weirdo "biomystic" whose been stalking Acharya? f**k off, you lunatic. You"ve been banned all over the place, nutbag."

8. http://www.volconvo.com...

BioMystic's Comments: 'I'm springing this on here because once again I've just been banned from Beliefnet for criticizing Judaism and I've been banned from Volvonvo for similar reasons although the always handy "proselytizing" rule was the reason given even though I have no religion to sell being a Gnostic Solitary Path Christian."

9. http://community.beliefnet.com...

BioMystic's Comments: "Your Jewish hitman is active and I'm sure whatever I post will be deleted soon and myself banned because ..... "

10. http://ns2.truthsmack.com...

It turns out to be essentially the same old story, time and time again. BioMystic is repeatedly "slandered" and "libeled" and wrongly charged with making derogatory and insulting comments. Based upon your inglorious history, Bio, I'd say this forum thread is tailor-made for you, dude! You've been labeled a cyberstalker. You've been labeled "obsessive". You've parasitized more forum sites that anyone on here, other than possibly Saint Brad - but he's supposed to be killed off in a few months.

Well, at least we know what we're dealing with.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 6:11:32 PM
I created this thread just for you, to rage on as the Debate forum's most persistently vicious ugly mouthed slanderous character-assassination false witness bearing woman. Such a distinction. I'm sure anna makes the devil proud of her work bearing false witness against her neighbor because she's jealous of spiritual authority she will never have. She never gets it that using libel against a prophesy bearer only confirms the historic record of prophet reception by the spiritual disabled, i.e. Pharisees by any other name..
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 1:45:44 AM
At 3/26/2014 6:11:32 PM, biomystic wrote:
I created this thread just for you, to rage on as the Debate forum's most persistently vicious ugly mouthed slanderous character-assassination false witness bearing woman.

Sure, Bio, sure. But that's the same old diatribe you used on other forums. The MO is very consistent, yet as other forum members have pointed out: "biomystic is a "cyberstalker", with an obsessive focus solely on promoting his personal views, and a tendency to insult others who question him or seek to base opinion on evidence" - then fall back and claim he has been libeled, slandered, etc.

Same old stuff. Forum site after forum site. I didn't see an exception.

It is simply a FACT, unless proven otherwise, that EVERY (not most, but EVERY) internet link concerning this "miracle" of 500 supposed Christians stopping, "honoring", and "singing to" your old sword directly linked to YOU. Out of all those people, all those "Christian leaders", nobody paid enough attention to even document it. If you know of an exception, by all means tell us.

Now that's not slanderous. That's not libelous. That's just an indication that there's nothing to your story. I can't help it. Get all pissy at all the people who paid so little attention to any of it that they failed to write a word about it.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:48:09 AM
No one hears you, anna. You're OCD and don't recognize your posts can be done with a rubber stamp now, repeating the same slander over and over again to only deluded self that has that schizoid Bible belief system where you have to balance blind faith in ancient men's religious lies with trying to play Ms. Science at the same time. You're just out to lunch with a mean streak a mile wide. How many men work at your clinic?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:04:48 AM
At 3/27/2014 8:48:09 AM, biomystic wrote:
No one hears you, anna. You're OCD and don't recognize your posts can be done with a rubber stamp now, repeating the same slander over and over again to only deluded self that has that schizoid Bible belief system where you have to balance blind faith in ancient men's religious lies with trying to play Ms. Science at the same time. You're just out to lunch with a mean streak a mile wide. How many men work at your clinic?

Stating that you have been banned from over a dozen sites and counting is not exactly "slander". It's a fact. Stating that you follow pretty much the same mode of operation again and again is not "deluded". According to you, you were "slandered" on practically every site - yet it would seem that YOU were the one hurling most of the insults on other sites.

By the way, as far as I can tell, there is not a single link extolling the virtues of Paxcalibur that does not directly trace to you. Nobody else has written a word about it. I questioned how such a significant icon could have escaped everyone's notice - at least to the point that there is nothing online about it from anyone else.