Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Experiencing the administration of

dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 3:46:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You can experience the administration of God in every corner of your life. His administration is applied to both living and non-living beings of the creation. The non-living Sun, wind etc., move constantly following the rules of God only. That invisible God comes as visible human incarnation and proves all this. When Jesus ordered the storm in the sea subsided. The plants, birds and animals and all the human beings are under His control only. When Jesus told a tree to die, the tree died. Jesus was controlling the sheep and thus He controls animals and birds.

The human beings are atheists, normal human devotees and real devotees. He also controls the atheists. The disciple of Jesus cut the ear of a soldier who came to arrest. But Jesus attached the ear in the proper place. Thus His enemies are also under His control. The second type, normal devotees worship God for solving their worldly problems. They were also controlled by Him, when He cured their diseases etc., He saved the highest real devotees by suffering on the Cross. Thus, He proved Himself to be the controller of all the non-living and living beings. This means that He is controller of the entire creation.

To recognize such controlling administration in the entire world is recognition of His kingdom. People thought that His kingdom is somewhere in the heaven, which is above the sky. Jesus said that His kingdom is coming to the earth. It means that the human beings on the earth have started recognizing His kingdom on the earth, which already exists. There is no place, which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment.

In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.

at lotus feet of swami
surya
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 7:27:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You seem to be talking a lot about the experience of guys long dead when you promised to talk about what we can experience.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 3:01:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 3:46:04 AM, dattaswami wrote:
You can experience the administration of God in every corner of your life. His administration is applied to both living and non-living beings of the creation. The non-living Sun, wind etc., move constantly following the rules of God only. That invisible God comes as visible human incarnation and proves all this. When Jesus ordered the storm in the sea subsided. The plants, birds and animals and all the human beings are under His control only. When Jesus told a tree to die, the tree died. Jesus was controlling the sheep and thus He controls animals and birds.

The human beings are atheists, normal human devotees and real devotees. He also controls the atheists. The disciple of Jesus cut the ear of a soldier who came to arrest. But Jesus attached the ear in the proper place. Thus His enemies are also under His control. The second type, normal devotees worship God for solving their worldly problems. They were also controlled by Him, when He cured their diseases etc., He saved the highest real devotees by suffering on the Cross. Thus, He proved Himself to be the controller of all the non-living and living beings. This means that He is controller of the entire creation.

To recognize such controlling administration in the entire world is recognition of His kingdom. People thought that His kingdom is somewhere in the heaven, which is above the sky. Jesus said that His kingdom is coming to the earth. It means that the human beings on the earth have started recognizing His kingdom on the earth, which already exists. There is no place, which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment.

In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.

at lotus feet of swami
surya

John 7:18 (New International Version)
18He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Floid
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 4:37:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 3:46:04 AM, dattaswami wrote:
You can experience the administration of God in every corner of your life.

And so the parents who are sitting by the bedside of their child terminally ill with cancer right now are experiencing hte adminstration of God? Or the people starving in Haiti surrounded by dead bodies and rubble? It sounds a lot more convincing when you only mention the benign things, when you include all the rest God doesn't look so appealing.

Dattswami == Datcmoto?

The same basic message... I could see an alter ego at work possibly. Mabye during Datcmoto's haitus he crafted one to try things from a different angle.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 6:11:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2010 2:59:39 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 1/28/2010 4:04:58 AM, tkubok wrote:
Dattswami == Datcmoto?

Absolutely, categorically, NOT.

How can i trust your words?

Both your names start with "D".

Both of you seem to be preaching the same way. Dattaswami ends his arguments with "A lotus feet of swami", and you end your arguments with "John 3:16 whosoever believeth in me shall have eternal life".
heyarnold
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 7:08:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
DATCMOTO = DATSWAMI

Swami = swa·mi (swäm)
n. pl. swa·mis
1. Hinduism A religious teacher.

MOTO = Moto was founded in 1959 in Zimbabwe's Midlands town of Gweru as a weekly community newspaper by the leaders of Hinduism.

DAT = Dental Admissions Test. The DAT is required for admission to dental school. It is a computerized test offered year-round. The DAT tests your skills in reading comprehension, natural sciences, quantitative reasoning, and perceptual ability.

Obviously this DATCMOTO / DATSWAMI is a hindu dentist who is trying to make Christianity look bad in order to convert people to hinduism.....!!!!
Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...!
As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!
dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 8:40:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2010 4:37:52 AM, Floid wrote:
It sounds a lot more convincing when you only mention the benign things, when you include all the rest God doesn't look so appealing.

Reply: In general the human mentality is …
1) if something good happens, it is the greatness of humanity
2) if something bad happens, it is due to God.

So, i did not understand your status i.e, atheist or theist. This is a sort of pessimistic views.

If you see in the world at any time, there are many people who are enjoying life, like may be eating good food or sitting in the presence of their loved ones or roaming in cars or watching movies or making money or playing games of their interest etc.

You have not attributed any of these to God but on the contrary you see the other side of the coin and attribute it to Lord.

Either you attribute everything to God or everything you attribute to their fate. What is this double standard mentality?

God decided the fruit for every action according to His constitution at the time of creation itself. So, He is giving fruits to people as per their karmas.

at lotus feet of swami
surya
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 8:52:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You have not attributed any of these to God but on the contrary you see the other side of the coin and attribute it to Lord.

Either you attribute everything to God or everything you attribute to their fate. What is this double standard mentality?
It's: If something bad happens, a benevolent god is crossed off the list of the possibility of attributing everything to.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 9:36:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/29/2010 8:52:29 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
It's: If something bad happens, a benevolent god is crossed off the list of the possibility of attributing everything to.

Reply: If you analyze the father-child relation, you can understand the whole concept. Only thing is parents may get blinded by their love on children sometimes and forgive the mischievous activities, for which children may get spoiled latter. In such blindness, parents may support their children even if they do injustice to others. We treat our children as important and so don't mind if somebody is getting loss in such blind love. But, the love of Lord will not be blinded and all are His children only.

Parents use all sorts of methods to put their children in the right path like, teaching, telling examples of good students etc., it can even go up to severe beating.

Will you say scold father, if any father beats his child? Do you love the child more than the father?

When it comes to God, people in general think of His power only. So, they expect Lord to transform using the power. Then He can change everybody by His powers. Why a particular group of people only? He is impartial.

If He changes everybody by powers, where is the independence of human beings? Then we are all like puppets in the hands of Lord.

But by nature, human beings want independence.

Even try to talk to children. They also want independence.

A theist based on brahma jnana accepts the science also and enjoys the fruits of the scientific advancements and also will have strong belief on God and enjoys His love also.

Such theist, who has experienced God, is based on the highest authority 'perception.' Theists have seen both sides of the coin where as atheists see only one side of the coin and conclude. Gita says that God gives you the result in the same way in which you approach Him.

at lotus feet of swami
surya
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 9:52:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/3/2010 9:36:33 AM, dattaswami wrote:
Reply: If you analyze the father-child relation, you can understand the whole concept. Only thing is parents may get blinded by their love on children sometimes and forgive the mischievous activities, for which children may get spoiled latter. In such blindness, parents may support their children even if they do injustice to others. We treat our children as important and so don't mind if somebody is getting loss in such blind love. But, the love of Lord will not be blinded and all are His children only.
We are not talking about the bad things that happen as a result of human action. For example, diseases. Diseases were not created by humans, nor are the result of human actions. Yet this kills many people all the time. your argument fails, because you are only talking about the bad things that happen as a result of humans, when thats not the case.

Parents use all sorts of methods to put their children in the right path like, teaching, telling examples of good students etc., it can even go up to severe beating.
Yes, and good parents, parents who are praised by society, help their kids and if need be, forcefully make them obey, especially if they are playing with something dangerous, such as fire.

Bad parents, parents who go to jail, do nothing and stand by, while telling their kids "Dont play with fire, no, you should stop playing with that", without taking the fire away from their kids.

Will you say scold father, if any father beats his child? Do you love the child more than the father?

If the father who beats his child, is doing so in a manner which would gauruntee that the child will not suffer a worse fate, then no, i would not scold the father.

Does God forcefully take away the fire when a child is playing with it? No, he does not. He lets the child play with it until the child is dead, and later comes out and says "I told you not to play with it, why didnt you read these old set of books!"

When it comes to God, people in general think of His power only. So, they expect Lord to transform using the power. Then He can change everybody by His powers. Why a particular group of people only? He is impartial.

If he shows his power to a particular group of people, then he is not impartial at all. And throughout history, he is shown to do this.

If He changes everybody by powers, where is the independence of human beings? Then we are all like puppets in the hands of Lord.

The independance of beings still exist. For example, the government. The government changes everybody through power, and enforces a set of laws. Yet these people still have independance.

But by nature, human beings want independence.

And by nature, human beings want evidence, reasons.

Even try to talk to children. They also want independence.
Even try to talk to children. Give them an order, and when they ask why, tell them "Because i said so". The children are unsatisfied with the answer. They want a reason. They want evidence.

Such theist, who has experienced God, is based on the highest authority 'perception.' Theists have seen both sides of the coin where as atheists see only one side of the coin and conclude. Gita says that God gives you the result in the same way in which you approach Him.

No. Atheists have seen both sides of the coin, and concluded that only one side has anything on it. Theists have looked at both sides of the coin, and assert that the other side of the coin also has something on it, but no one can see it because it is invisible, and a magical sky being has revealed to them that there is something on the other side of the coin.

A lotus feet of fail and nonsense.

Tkubok
dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 6:57:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Nature of Lord is Nature of Teacher:

Lord Datta is essentially a teacher. His very nature is the nature of a teacher. If you study the nature of teacher, you have understood the very nature of Datta. The aim of mother, father and teacher is only the welfare of the child. But, mother and father may become lenient due to their blind intensive love on the child. But, the love of a teacher (Guru) is never blind and is always aimed at the welfare of student. The love of father and mother may sometimes spoil the welfare of the child. Therefore, Datta treats all the living beings in the creation as His students and not as His issues. Therefore, the teacher is more than father and mother.

The Lord created fruits for both good and bad actions. Why should He create a fruit for an action? Let there be acts without fruits. The child does mischief, but the mother or father does not punish. In that case, there is no fruit for that action. Similarly, let the Lord not punish our sins. If you expect like this, the answer is that the Lord does not behave like father or mother but behaves only as a teacher. The child gets spoiled if the mischief is tolerated. We are seeing this in the world. The teacher will never tolerate the spoiling of the child and therefore, He will not tolerate the mischief.

God uses the fruits of your sins as punishments and the only aim is your welfare. This is the reason why Datta is always called as Guru Datta. Therefore, guru or teacher is greatest. The results of bad deeds are used as punishments to transform and uplift the student. Therefore, the result of a bad deed is very very useful for the transformation of the soul. The results of your good deeds are given to you just as a relaxation between two punishments. When He punishes systematically, He is called as Yama. In the interval when you receive happiness, He is Indra. Sometimes He gives severe punishments with roaring sound. He is called as Kala Bhairava at that time. The hell is the special equipment for punishment. The aim of the punishment is only the real welfare.

at lotus feet of swami
surya
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 11:33:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/3/2010 6:57:44 PM, dattaswami wrote:
Nature of Lord is Nature of Teacher:

Lord Datta is essentially a teacher. His very nature is the nature of a teacher. If you study the nature of teacher, you have understood the very nature of Datta. The aim of mother, father and teacher is only the welfare of the child. But, mother and father may become lenient due to their blind intensive love on the child. But, the love of a teacher (Guru) is never blind and is always aimed at the welfare of student. The love of father and mother may sometimes spoil the welfare of the child. Therefore, Datta treats all the living beings in the creation as His students and not as His issues. Therefore, the teacher is more than father and mother.

The Lord created fruits for both good and bad actions. Why should He create a fruit for an action? Let there be acts without fruits. The child does mischief, but the mother or father does not punish. In that case, there is no fruit for that action. Similarly, let the Lord not punish our sins. If you expect like this, the answer is that the Lord does not behave like father or mother but behaves only as a teacher. The child gets spoiled if the mischief is tolerated. We are seeing this in the world. The teacher will never tolerate the spoiling of the child and therefore, He will not tolerate the mischief.

God uses the fruits of your sins as punishments and the only aim is your welfare. This is the reason why Datta is always called as Guru Datta. Therefore, guru or teacher is greatest. The results of bad deeds are used as punishments to transform and uplift the student. Therefore, the result of a bad deed is very very useful for the transformation of the soul. The results of your good deeds are given to you just as a relaxation between two punishments. When He punishes systematically, He is called as Yama. In the interval when you receive happiness, He is Indra. Sometimes He gives severe punishments with roaring sound. He is called as Kala Bhairava at that time. The hell is the special equipment for punishment. The aim of the punishment is only the real welfare.
Although i fail to see how any of this relates to my argument, youve stated that the teacher is greater than a mother or a father, but in the next paragraph, you state that the teacher only behaves as a teacher.

I am not sure where you went to school, but if a student is using something harmful, the teacher takes it away, with force if necessary. This is my point in my first post, that you have utterly failed to address.

A lotus feet of fail and nonsense,

Tkubok
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 3:13:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/4/2010 11:33:27 AM, tkubok wrote:
Although i fail to see how any of this relates to my argument

Because it is a stock copy and paste.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 3:36:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/4/2010 3:13:06 PM, Puck wrote:
At 2/4/2010 11:33:27 AM, tkubok wrote:
Although i fail to see how any of this relates to my argument

Because it is a stock copy and paste.

If you learn anything from Dattaswami, it should be ending your messages with

A lotus feet of fail and nonsense

Tkubok.

D