Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Coming soon! Jews for Yeshua rEVOLution!

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 6:52:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm just posting this up here to let all of you follower's of the Messiah know I am in the process of developing a welcoming community for those who are Jews and Gentiles alike here on DDO. I am not sure how long it will take for me to develop this, but it most likely will take at least up to a week or more as I need to organize a foundation for this community to build on and be sustainable. So please be patient and wait. The HOLY rEVOLution is coming your way!
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:41:02 AM
If you are promoting Messianic Judaism based on Pauline Christian doctrine, please don't. It's all phony baloney and if you truly follow Jesus, you will seek the truth and not promote false doctrines of men. The Bible cannot be used for spiritual authority and Pauline Christianity is based upon believing everything in the Bible. Why can't the Bible be used for spiritual authority? Because God's real history of the Jews has now been exposed and the Hebrew writers of the Bible proven by archeological evidence to have fabricated all their Bible story history prior to 700 B.C. when the first evidence exists of Hebrews in ancient Canaan/Palestine. Ancient Israelites as part of the failed Hyksos invasion actually worshiped Set. Their humiliation at being run out of Egypt was turned 180 degrees with the Moses and the Exodus myth.

So really, spare us false religion and seek the true Messianic one, the one where the earthly Torah was supposed to come from but didn't; The Celestial Torah. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because rabbis don't know it. The Celestial Torah explains why God chose Jesus Christ as the Messiah as a Sage King instead of another David, a Commander, a Warrior King.

We have had enough of those bozos throughout history, dealing with one now, the Russian Marboro Man on horse-back, Putin, trying to prove his dick's bigger than Ukrainians and Obama's. You have to know why God wants a Christ, an Anointed One, before promoting Messiah worship to Jewish Christians. You have to know at minimum where the earthly Torah, the word itself, historically originates. Do you know? If not, you're not qualified to lead Christian teachings to Jews.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 12:58:32 PM
At 3/27/2014 8:41:02 AM, biomystic wrote:
If you are promoting Messianic Judaism based on Pauline Christian doctrine, please don't. It's all phony baloney and if you truly follow Jesus, you will seek the truth and not promote false doctrines of men. The Bible cannot be used for spiritual authority and Pauline Christianity is based upon believing everything in the Bible. Why can't the Bible be used for spiritual authority? Because God's real history of the Jews has now been exposed and the Hebrew writers of the Bible proven by archeological evidence to have fabricated all their Bible story history prior to 700 B.C. when the first evidence exists of Hebrews in ancient Canaan/Palestine. Ancient Israelites as part of the failed Hyksos invasion actually worshiped Set. Their humiliation at being run out of Egypt was turned 180 degrees with the Moses and the Exodus myth.

So really, spare us false religion and seek the true Messianic one, the one where the earthly Torah was supposed to come from but didn't; The Celestial Torah. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because rabbis don't know it. The Celestial Torah explains why God chose Jesus Christ as the Messiah as a Sage King instead of another David, a Commander, a Warrior King.

We have had enough of those bozos throughout history, dealing with one now, the Russian Marboro Man on horse-back, Putin, trying to prove his dick's bigger than Ukrainians and Obama's. You have to know why God wants a Christ, an Anointed One, before promoting Messiah worship to Jewish Christians. You have to know at minimum where the earthly Torah, the word itself, historically originates. Do you know? If not, you're not qualified to lead Christian teachings to Jews.

Why not just skim through my profile, comments, opinions, threads, and etc to get a feel for what I am about?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 2:18:36 PM
Ok, I did. You're young and looking for answers and settled on Pauline Christianity Jewish version as far as I can tell. Until you tell me differently. That would be honest of you as I don't have an ability to read your mind.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 11:32:55 PM
Well? Look, I'm only trying to save you a whole mess of trouble with mainstream Jews who rightly condemn Messianic Judaism as containing the same religious errors as Pauline Christian doctrine. All Messianic Jews seem to do is parade Hebrew buzz words and try to claim authority over Gentile Christians which is absurd because Pauline Christianity is Gentile and not Jewish oriented.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 11:54:55 PM
At 3/27/2014 11:32:55 PM, biomystic wrote:
Well? Look, I'm only trying to save you a whole mess of trouble with mainstream Jews who rightly condemn Messianic Judaism as containing the same religious errors as Pauline Christian doctrine. All Messianic Jews seem to do is parade Hebrew buzz words and try to claim authority over Gentile Christians which is absurd because Pauline Christianity is Gentile and not Jewish oriented.

It's weird how much listening to this sounds like national politics. lol No disrespect intended, it just suddenly hit me that way...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 8:43:05 AM
At 3/27/2014 6:52:24 AM, Haroush wrote:
I'm just posting this up here to let all of you follower's of the Messiah know I am in the process of developing a welcoming community for those who are Jews and Gentiles alike here on DDO. I am not sure how long it will take for me to develop this, but it most likely will take at least up to a week or more as I need to organize a foundation for this community to build on and be sustainable. So please be patient and wait. The HOLY rEVOLution is coming your way!

I appreciate your revolution :) I am a gentile Christian who has an appreciation, a love, and passion for the Jewish people, Jewish culture and literature, and Israel. Though we kinda have slight doctrinal differences, I welcome everyone, including Jews in the Messiah to bond together and rejoice as believers in God's living Torah: Yeshua
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 8:49:49 PM
At 3/27/2014 2:18:36 PM, biomystic wrote:
Ok, I did. You're young and looking for answers and settled on Pauline Christianity Jewish version as far as I can tell. Until you tell me differently. That would be honest of you as I don't have an ability to read your mind.

How about you explain the Pauline Christianity Jewish Version to me..
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 8:51:34 PM
At 7/24/2014 8:43:05 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

I appreciate your revolution :) I am a gentile Christian who has an appreciation, a love, and passion for the Jewish people, Jewish culture and literature, and Israel. Though we kinda have slight doctrinal differences, I welcome everyone, including Jews in the Messiah to bond together and rejoice as believers in God's living Torah: Yeshua

I thank you! and one is better than none! Sometimes all it takes is just one close friend.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 10:36:52 PM
At 7/24/2014 8:51:34 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 7/24/2014 8:43:05 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

I thank you! and one is better than none! Sometimes all it takes is just one close friend.

Yes :-) you know, like I was telling you, you should be proud of being Jewish. I don't believe that Torah observance has been eliminated yet. Yes, I believe that many mitzvot o commandments have been fulfilled in Yeshua, but I still believe Elohim has a plan for Yisrael (Israel) on earth. I believe Yerushalayim (Jerusalem, hmm starting to notice a pattern with the letter yod haha) is going to be the place where Mashiah (messiah) establish the Messianic Kingdom. I kinda believe that Jews and gentiles have a special calling in the world, so even though I humbly accept being Gentile, it's such a grand honor to fellowship with other Jews as well lol.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 10:39:54 PM

Why not start another religion based on pagan ideas like all Christians believe in.