Easter..Why Did Jesus Die?

REVERENDREAL
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 2:20:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WHO KILLED JESUS,"Romans, Jews,"or GOD?

For many years, for several centuries, Jewish people have been wrongfully accused of being the cause for

the death of a man named Jesus of Nazareth. However, now the real truth is finally being told by

a book (name of book not allowed by forum). This remarkable book is a true God fearing book that explains

why Jesus was born, why Jesus was crucified, and that he did not resurrect back onto this earth.

This is a book that was written to not only educate Christians, but everyone including those who do not

believe in God. It not only explains many unanswered questions about the bible, but also explains that

Jesus was a Savior, not an Excuse to be used every time you commit sin. It explain that Jesus did not die

so that people could commit sin. The bible tells us that when Jesus spoke of Heaven, he said that you must

obey the Ten Commandments and give unto the needy. Jesus never said for one to disobey the Ten Commandments

then ask forgiveness and give unto the church.

This is a great book for Jewish people because it explains how they were right all alone by not following Jesus.

For God"s first Commandment is Thy Shall Not Have Any Other God Before Me. Was Jesus a God or was he simply a

test sent by God to test our faith to find out who truly believed in God Almighty. For it said, if you cannot

love your neighbor who you can see then how can you love me who you cannot see?

After centuries of hatred, scorn, ridicule, and unjustified prosecution upon the innocent Jewish people,

we now will finally know the truth why it was necessary for Jesus to be crucified (which was the standard

form of death in Roman Times). For Jesus fate was not in the mere hands of humans, but only the fate that

God bestowed upon him. For like all of us Jesus too was to reap what he had sowed.

No man can serve two masters, for if he love one then he must hate the other. Jesus said these words when people

tried to praise him as a Master like God, as he also told them that there is none GOOD, but God in Heaven.

The book explains that God allowed Jesus to be crucified, not because of the sins of people, but because of

Jesus betrayal. Jesus followed the word of God, but just like Adam, he allowed himself to be tricked by

Satan when he went upon the mountain. The bible tell us that Jesus said get behind me Satan as if he was

not going to let Satan"s words change him, yet his actions afterwards tell us a different story.

When people called him good master or try to praise him, after going upon the mountain, Jesus did not say no

man can serve two master or that only God was good. Jesus faltered and said nothing as they praised him

(just as many still do today). After his conversation with Satan, Jesus told the people, I (Jesus) is the

way and the light and should be honored like God. The book explains why Jesus cried out on the cross, God,

God, why have you betrayed me? As God answered him (words that only Jesus heard) saying it is not I who have

betrayed you, but it is you who have betrayed me. I sent you to lead the people to me, but instead you have

lead them to yourself and this is why you are being crucified. For I am the one and only God and no man

shall serve two masters, for if they love you Jesus, then they hate me!

Christianity claims that Jesus rose from the dead so that man could sin all he wants and just ask for forgiveness.

The bible does not verify this, but says just the opposite. It tells us how Jesus died and how he told the people

that he would return in three days. Yet, on the second day when his mother went to prepare his body for the next

day arrival, it was not there. The body of Jesus was never seen again as two strangers told her that he rose early

and left. The bible tells how the people search everywhere for Jesus, but he was never found. As later a complete

stranger who looked nothing like Jesus proclaimed to be Jesus. Who told those who believed that he was Jesus to

pick up the serpent and drink all deadly things. Ask yourself right now, does that sound like something that

Jesus woud do?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 5:43:54 PM
"This remarkable book is a true God fearing book that explains why Jesus was born, why Jesus was crucified, and that he did not resurrect back onto this earth."

A God-fearing book that explains why Jesus did not resurrect back to earth? So you have a book that denies the resurrection? Those are a dime a dozen. One Book, however, affirms it: the Bible.

"This is a great book for Jewish people because it explains how they were right all alone by not following Jesus.

LMAO

"The book explains that God allowed Jesus to be crucified, not because of the sins of people, but because of Jesus betrayal."

LOL
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 10:19:31 PM
1. Story book bible jebus died for itself in order to receive the rewards its selfish carnal nature lusted for!

2. Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 Story book propaganda proves that jebus couldn't die for any one else!

3. Story book jebus died because it wasn't innocent nor righteous! (cf. Exod. 23:7) KJV Story book
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 2:40:31 PM
At 3/27/2014 10:26:55 PM, monty1 wrote:
Bets on this book being sponsored by the joos to make to improve their image?

You like Mel Gibson movies don't you?