Jump to topic:

I Have Sold My Soul to Satan.

monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 5:36:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Who will join me in fighting against the god? If you're an atheist then you should have no trouble proclaiming your hatred for baby jesus and his dad. Work with me for Satan and it will pay you huge dividends very soon.

Satan will triumph within the year and only his true followers will join him in his underground kingdom where he will torture christians for eternity. The rest will perish in his furnaces.

Evil demons go oooouuuuuuuttttttttt!
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 5:41:13 PM
I hope you got a good price. I've noticed that souls aren't going for much these days on ebay.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 5:41:14 PM
At 3/27/2014 5:36:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
Who will join me in fighting against the god? If you're an atheist then you should have no trouble proclaiming your hatred for baby jesus and his dad. Work with me for Satan and it will pay you huge dividends very soon.

Satan will triumph within the year and only his true followers will join him in his underground kingdom where he will torture christians for eternity. The rest will perish in his furnaces.

I hope you get your payment up-front. If he isn't real then you've gained nothing; if he is real then you've lost everything.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:26:19 PM
At 3/27/2014 5:41:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

I hope you get your payment up-front. If he isn't real then you've gained nothing; if he is real then you've lost everything.

Oh, He's real alright. And we're planning more mayhem soon. You'll be the first to hear about it when it happens.

Thank you for joining our team!
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:40:07 PM
Was Iraq more evil than Crimea? Was the Crimea referendum more evil than the phony war for profit that caused thousands of bombs to be dropped on Iraq.

http://rt.com...

Satan and his team (me included) consider Iraq to be more evil.

Obama and jesus consider Crimea to be more evil.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 11:07:04 PM
At 3/27/2014 9:26:19 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 5:41:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Oh, He's real alright. And we're planning more mayhem soon. You'll be the first to hear about it when it happens.

Thank you for joining our team!

Uh . . . I don't recall joining any team! I think I'll leave it to the extremists to battle over the extreme points of view . . .
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 3:12:00 AM

I sold mine to Chuck Norris, sorry.
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 3:15:55 AM
At 3/28/2014 3:12:00 AM, Sswdwm wrote:

Sh!t... Chuck Norris is buying souls??
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 3:17:31 AM
At 3/28/2014 3:15:55 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:

I use the word sold loosely in this case... :-(
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 3:28:11 AM
At 3/28/2014 3:17:31 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 3/28/2014 3:15:55 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:

I use the word sold loosely in this case... :-(

Ah.. still workin out the fine print. He seems like such an impulse buyer to me though... interesting.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Mediterranean
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 4:49:21 AM
Then you're the loser in this deal.
There is a whole different world right before our eyes, yet we fail to see it.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 6:35:27 AM
Woe betide anyone who sells an imaginary thing to another imaginary thing!

*makes spooky noises*
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 7:10:10 AM

He put it on eBay and I bought it, you are now one of Sidewalker's minions.. that means you must tithe to me.

Make me an offer if you want to buy it back.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 10:56:06 AM

Careful not to cut yourself on all those edges.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 10:57:01 AM
At 3/28/2014 6:35:27 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
Woe betide anyone who sells an imaginary thing to another imaginary thing!

*makes spooky noises*

Actually souls have been proven to exist by neuroscience.

Why are all atheists so ignorant of science?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:01:02 AM
Would all of the godbotherers and the sons of satan please inform your overlords that my soul is for sale to the highest bidder.

The starting bid is $1million and increments of $200k are acceptable.

I accept Paypal and direct deposit.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 5:49:09 PM
At 3/28/2014 11:01:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Would all of the godbotherers and the sons of satan please inform your overlords that my soul is for sale to the highest bidder.

If you pledge your soul to Satan he has told me that you'll receive much more than that in gold and silver. But he doesn't pay up front. You have to commit before you start reaping the benefits.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 10:19:56 PM
At 3/28/2014 5:49:09 PM, monty1 wrote:

If you pledge your soul to Satan he has told me that you'll receive much more than that in gold and silver. But he doesn't pay up front. You have to commit before you start reaping the benefits.

Just another ebay scammer. get thee behind me.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 10:48:57 PM

It hasn't though, the only times that has been claimed has been when it either did not go through peer revision or was a pseudoscientific theory. Either way, it is fake.

Why are all atheists so ignorant of science?

We aren't, we just look to make sure that the evidence is real before jumping to conclusions.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 10:56:47 PM
At 3/28/2014 10:19:56 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/28/2014 5:49:09 PM, monty1 wrote:

Just another ebay scammer. get thee behind me.

You call me a scammer and you trespass against Satan, my master. You're going to have a sleepless night Christian.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:34:08 PM
At 3/28/2014 10:48:57 PM, SNP1 wrote:

It hasn't though, the only times that has been claimed has been when it either did not go through peer revision

Yeah it didn't go through peer revision because it was true and has been confirmed by multiple experiments. Again, atheists hate science.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:36:25 PM
At 3/28/2014 11:34:08 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

It hasn't though, the only times that has been claimed has been when it either did not go through peer revision

Yeah it didn't go through peer revision because it was true and has been confirmed by multiple experiments. Again, atheists hate science.

You obviously have no idea how science works if you think peer revision is a bad thing.
#WarOnDDO
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:37:54 PM

Also, it has never been confirmed.
#WarOnDDO
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:42:23 PM
At 3/28/2014 11:36:25 PM, SNP1 wrote:

You obviously have no idea how science works if you think peer revision is a bad thing.

There's no such thing as peer revision. Surely you mean peer review.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 11:45:35 PM
At 3/28/2014 11:42:23 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 3/28/2014 11:36:25 PM, SNP1 wrote:

There's no such thing as peer revision. Surely you mean peer review.

Peer revision and peer review are the same thing in most sciences. The difference is that peer review is reviewing their data, revision is actual retesting and confirming it, revising it, or denying it. BTW, it hasn't gone through peer review either.
#WarOnDDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:04:54 AM
Satan doesn't want your soul. I'm not sure if you have a soul or not, but if you do, I doubt it lives for long after physical death.
peacenow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:30:07 AM
At 3/29/2014 2:04:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Satan doesn't want your soul. I'm not sure if you have a soul or not, but if you do, I doubt it lives for long after physical death.

The soul is, by definition, immortal.
peacenow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 2:30:51 AM
Obama and jesus consider Crimea to be more evil.

Last I checked Jesus didn't make any comments on this issue.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 6:49:56 PM

LOL, you will end up in the same place as all Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 10:51:50 PM
At 3/29/2014 6:49:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

LOL, you will end up in the same place as all Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc.

No, you don't understand me. I oppose all false prophets and I know who you are. You are my enemy. I will vanquish you in Satan's hellfires.
I have no religion and scoff at you fools who think your god can save you. You belong to me now.