Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Demons That Haunt Intelligent Christians.

monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 10:40:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.., thanks, Monty, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing an atheist run amok after losing his debate with a Christian in at least a day or two..

Monty, you, like your new bud, think slandering believers equals rational debate. Think again.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:07:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Wow. I mean . . . just wow! Was that supposed to be touching? You know, there are quite intelligent believers in Christ who do wrestle with both their knowledge and their faith every day, but that very often happens because they have reason to believe that both are true. If you had never experienced love (or even just sex) then no one could ever describe it to you in a way that you could truly conceptualize, no matter how very hard they tried. To tell them that they must be lying or mistaken because you simply cannot imagine such a thing is both unfeeling and unreasonable. None of us - not one single person - chooses what to believe. We merely try to make sense of it all, and if we are honest with the world and ourselves we admit that no matter what we believe, it is really too fantastic to wrap our limited minds around. And because we can never be totally sure, we remain open to having our beliefs change (as they always will) if we are exposed to any logic or truth powerful enough to change them.
SubterFugitive
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2014 11:43:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Nothing you said in your musing there is really all that special or earth shattering. First off. Christians were among the first to discover evolutionary thinking. St. Augustine and Philo for example lived nearly 1500 years before Darwin and they thought that God created the universe with certain biological potencies which would gradually unfold into what we observe today.

So the scientifically informed Christian is in no way "compromising" his Christianity by affirming the verisimilitudes of evolution. The burden is on you, my friend, to show that evolution somehow undercuts Christianity... bet ya can only drum up a naturalist philosophy painted "scientific" when ya try THAT project. Good luck.

Second, just because a Christian who likes the recreational challenging of their understanding of their beliefs on forums doesn't imply that they're somehow subconsciously insecure about what they've experienced in their relationship with God... nor does their loss of a debate or ignorance on a certain topic mean that "Christians are losing" in the intellectual sphere. Far from it actually. For the longest time Christians have dominated the intellectual sphere (nay, they've BEEN the intellectual sphere in the west)... since it has become no longer the business of the church to discover and articulate physical reality, they can focus on more important matters in theology than the low hanging fruit man can discover by his own means.

Indeed since the political revolutions the church has outsourced what was once "natural theology" to the naturalists, ever since then the church remains scientifically informed on the debates within science and often engages in the debate. Sometimes they lose that debate, which is a good thing! It means that what they've been corrected in scientific matters! This "closer to the truth" is SACRED in Christianity.

Not so for atheism. In an atheistic or secularized academic we're seeing a shift from the sacredness of truth to the sacredness of novelty. "Publish or Perish" is the phrase captivating liberal arts schools today, and it results in a lot of fluff being said at the expense of discovery. Nice going naturalists.. the Christians hand over the intellectual gauntlet in ONE AREA, just ONE AREA and look at how you muddle it up (and so quickly! ... only ~150 years!)

So save your vain "compassion" for acting school, because when ya look deeper; it's really the atheistic naturalists losing face today.
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 2:13:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
peacenow
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 2:57:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

As a Christian and an intellectual, let me first state that presuming that atheism is the intellectual end-all is presumptuous and arrogant. That aside, atheism in itself demonstrates a lack of intellectual depth and complexity, as it glorifies itself in self-righteousness and ignores certain facts that can be derived from the clearly real sinfulness of our nature. From there, we can imply that if life has a goal, a salvation, if you will, it would be freedom from our enslavement to evil and its ultimate consequence: death. If we therefore assume that life has a goal, then this salvation must be provided somehow, and historically and theologically speaking Christ matches perfectly. He lived a life free of evil and after suffering and dying for sinful humanity's sake, defeated the ultimate consequence of evil (death) by rising again.

Now, if you assume on the other hand that life has no goal, that there is no struggle against evil in this world, then I implore you to examine the state of humanity and our history and reconsider. If and when you recognize that life must have a goal, then Christ presents Himself clearly as the answer to questions raised by the objectively real state of our nature.

P.S. FYI, I was not raised with the beliefs I hold today.
KaileyFox
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 3:06:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Most of this is pretty BS, but I just want to take a moment to capture this beauty: "Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love."
Pff. Please. Yeah, some Christians are hateful and don't understand that Christianity is /about/ loving like how Christ loved. But don't start up some BS about atheist love. I'm not saying all atheists are arrogant, but there sure are a lot that fight hateful Christians with the same kind of hate. Where's the logic in that? Also, why make Christians out to be like lost sheep? "Take a Christian under our loving wing"? No thanks. I'd much rather believe in God that has a plan for my life than believe everything is an accident and one day I'm just going to die.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 6:12:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

My faith is based on reason, not having it pummelled into my mind as a child. I have gained and reinforced my faith through reason, evidence (scientific, historical and archaeological).

There is no logical or rational reason left not to have faith in the God and Creator of everything, and numerous logical and rational reasons

The only logical argument is over which faith is the right one.

True some "believers" have had their faith pummelled not them, but to be truly fair, I have yet to meet an Atheist who has not had his "faith" pummelled into him by peer pressure and deliberately polarised research evidence. Believe me I have met hundreds, probably thousands of Atheists in my ministry and on sites like this. and not one has given e me any logical basis for the "faith" that I can't easily counter from science history and archaeology.

Most just refuse to accept the evidence for what it truly is.


And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 6:37:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 6:12:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Most just refuse to accept the evidence for what it truly is.
Here is the evidence YOU unambiguously fail to manifest -

if ye may have faith as a grain of mustard, ye shall say to this mount, Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove (Matt. 17:20) YLT Story book

Hence it is a given that IF you have said tiny faith you will thus be capable of moving a literal mountain by your own verbal command!

You can't! hence again you are exposed as the penis motivated lying scum we already proved you & your brother Brad are!
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 6:41:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are when you respond with your whiny schoolyard come backs? You must have gotten so many beatings in the playground, all because of your pathetic bleating.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:24:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 6:41:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are when you respond with your whiny schoolyard come backs? You must have gotten so many beatings in the playground, all because of your pathetic bleating.

This projection.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 11:30:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thank you Christians for your interest and your replies. Sadly, mostly angry replies but that was expected. No matter how angry you are we atheists can still remain loving and calm.

When you are ready to start thinking about the hard questions and the contradictions that science poses against your faith then we atheists will be there to guide you further on your search for the truth.

I would just like to tell you all that a wonderful freedom is awaiting you when the burden of having to reconcile truths with superstitious beliefs is lifted from your shoulders. You will become free to love with no preconceived conditions. Millions of Christians are finding the way to the truth every day!
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 12:16:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/30/2014 10:40:19 PM, biomystic wrote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.., thanks, Monty, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing an atheist run amok after losing his debate with a Christian in at least a day or two..

Monty, you, like your new bud, think slandering believers equals rational debate. Think again.

Heavens to Betsy and damn the torpedos, BioMystic has been .... what? .... SLANDERED AGAIN! I, for one, am shocked. Who could have expected that?


I disagree with Composer. Composer disagree with me. MadCornish disagrees with me. I disagree with MadCornish. PGA disagrees with me, and I disagree with PGA. And on and on and on, ad infinitum. Yet there's no slander. Enter BioMystic. All of a sudden, it's all outright slander!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 12:23:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 12:16:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/30/2014 10:40:19 PM, biomystic wrote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.., thanks, Monty, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing an atheist run amok after losing his debate with a Christian in at least a day or two..

Monty, you, like your new bud, think slandering believers equals rational debate. Think again.

Heavens to Betsy and damn the torpedos, BioMystic has been .... what? .... SLANDERED AGAIN! I, for one, am shocked. Who could have expected that?


I disagree with Composer. Composer disagree with me. MadCornish disagrees with me. I disagree with MadCornish. PGA disagrees with me, and I disagree with PGA. And on and on and on, ad infinitum. Yet there's no slander. Enter BioMystic. All of a sudden, it's all outright slander!

Can you show him love? Sometimes jews are a little slower to come around but they all eventually do too! Biomystic is just angry and misunderstood too perhaps.
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 12:35:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 12:23:19 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 12:16:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/30/2014 10:40:19 PM, biomystic wrote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.., thanks, Monty, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing an atheist run amok after losing his debate with a Christian in at least a day or two..

Monty, you, like your new bud, think slandering believers equals rational debate. Think again.

Heavens to Betsy and damn the torpedos, BioMystic has been .... what? .... SLANDERED AGAIN! I, for one, am shocked. Who could have expected that?


I disagree with Composer. Composer disagree with me. MadCornish disagrees with me. I disagree with MadCornish. PGA disagrees with me, and I disagree with PGA. And on and on and on, ad infinitum. Yet there's no slander. Enter BioMystic. All of a sudden, it's all outright slander!

Can you show him love? Sometimes jews are a little slower to come around but they all eventually do too! Biomystic is just angry and misunderstood too perhaps.

Then he's got an advantage because he's actually not a Jew in the first place. He's more Gentile than anything else. He uses the "Jew" business in hopes of duping the extremely ignorant.

Listen, you are talking about a man who has traveled hither and yon doing "sanctification ceremonies" and "baptisms" of an old remodeled sword, then single-handedly pronounced it a "powerful religious icon". Then he claims that 500 some-odd professed Christians miraculously "honored" and "sang to" his old sword - and he calls THAT a miracle! When asked for some internet links to verify this miracle (links that do not trace directly to him), he fizzles. When it is pointed out that apparently nobody else cared enough or was impressed enough with this event to even document it online, he claims he's been slandered. LOL! It's a "libelous attack". Pffffffffffft.

The preceding is not an "unloving" post. It's rather generic. It only appears to be unloving because it is all true.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 12:40:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 11:30:42 AM, monty1 wrote:
Thank you Christians for your interest and your replies. Sadly, mostly angry replies but that was expected. No matter how angry you are we atheists can still remain loving and calm.

When you are ready to start thinking about the hard questions and the contradictions that science poses against your faith then we atheists will be there to guide you further on your search for the truth.

I would just like to tell you all that a wonderful freedom is awaiting you when the burden of having to reconcile truths with superstitious beliefs is lifted from your shoulders. You will become free to love with no preconceived conditions. Millions of Christians are finding the way to the truth every day!

THE MOST INTELLIGENT STATEMENT I'VE EVER HEARD FROM AN ATHEIST

"An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do now to be sure that no such God exists. To be certain of the existence of God and to be certain of the nonexistence of God seem to me to be the confident extremes in a subject so riddled with doubt and uncertainty as to inspire very little confidence indeed." - Carl Sagan, 1934-1996

That statement needs to be posted as a preface to every Theist-Atheist thread.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 12:50:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 12:40:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2014 11:30:42 AM, monty1 wrote:
Thank you Christians for your interest and your replies. Sadly, mostly angry replies but that was expected. No matter how angry you are we atheists can still remain loving and calm.

When you are ready to start thinking about the hard questions and the contradictions that science poses against your faith then we atheists will be there to guide you further on your search for the truth.

I would just like to tell you all that a wonderful freedom is awaiting you when the burden of having to reconcile truths with superstitious beliefs is lifted from your shoulders. You will become free to love with no preconceived conditions. Millions of Christians are finding the way to the truth every day!


THE MOST INTELLIGENT STATEMENT I'VE EVER HEARD FROM AN ATHEIST

"An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do now to be sure that no such God exists. To be certain of the existence of God and to be certain of the nonexistence of God seem to me to be the confident extremes in a subject so riddled with doubt and uncertainty as to inspire very little confidence indeed." - Carl Sagan, 1934-1996

That statement needs to be posted as a preface to every Theist-Atheist thread.

You are right in defining an atheist Anna.

My best explanation is that some things have to be accepted as being true. I can look at myself in a mirror and see that I am a man. I have to accept that is true, based on the evidence.

Based on the evidence I have concluded that there is no god. That is, all the evidence that contradicts the notion of there being a god. It doesn't have to be true for you, just as your belief in a god doesn't make it true for me.

But I'm doing something more than that Anna. I'm asking you and other Christians to reconcile evolution with creation. I'm suggesting that if you can't put the question out of your mind then you will eventually need to come to a conclusion.

Some Christians can put it out of their minds. Others such as brother neutral can't do that and so he is going to keep trying to reconcile that fact within his own mind. He can't let it go. He won't!
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 1:12:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 6:41:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are when you respond with your whiny schoolyard come backs? You must have gotten so many beatings in the playground, all because of your pathetic bleating.

You're the one who's getting pissed off in all your arguments with him. I've been following most of them, and you and Composer are the reasons they're not going anywhere.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 1:21:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 11:30:42 AM, monty1 wrote:
Thank you Christians for your interest and your replies. Sadly, mostly angry replies but that was expected. No matter how angry you are we atheists can still remain loving and calm.

When you are ready to start thinking about the hard questions and the contradictions that science poses against your faith then we atheists will be there to guide you further on your search for the truth.

I would just like to tell you all that a wonderful freedom is awaiting you when the burden of having to reconcile truths with superstitious beliefs is lifted from your shoulders. You will become free to love with no preconceived conditions. Millions of Christians are finding the way to the truth every day!

And atheism is shown for the naturalism it is. A belief and truth claim like any other, just one that denies what virtually all religions take for granted. And by the way, I don't think atheism is true. I think it is demonstrably false.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 1:31:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 1:12:50 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 6:41:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are when you respond with your whiny schoolyard come backs? You must have gotten so many beatings in the playground, all because of your pathetic bleating.

You're the one who's getting pissed off in all your arguments with him. I've been following most of them, and you and Composer are the reasons they're not going anywhere.

I'm glad someone's noticed, lol.

If they stop coming at me I'll really miss them, they are so funny in a pathetically sad way, lol.

They are impossible to take seriously their comments are so mindlessly full of bile, and devoid of thought.

Thanks.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 1:58:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 12:50:17 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 12:40:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/31/2014 11:30:42 AM, monty1 wrote:
Thank you Christians for your interest and your replies. Sadly, mostly angry replies but that was expected. No matter how angry you are we atheists can still remain loving and calm.

When you are ready to start thinking about the hard questions and the contradictions that science poses against your faith then we atheists will be there to guide you further on your search for the truth.

I would just like to tell you all that a wonderful freedom is awaiting you when the burden of having to reconcile truths with superstitious beliefs is lifted from your shoulders. You will become free to love with no preconceived conditions. Millions of Christians are finding the way to the truth every day!


THE MOST INTELLIGENT STATEMENT I'VE EVER HEARD FROM AN ATHEIST

"An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do now to be sure that no such God exists. To be certain of the existence of God and to be certain of the nonexistence of God seem to me to be the confident extremes in a subject so riddled with doubt and uncertainty as to inspire very little confidence indeed." - Carl Sagan, 1934-1996

That statement needs to be posted as a preface to every Theist-Atheist thread.

You are right in defining an atheist Anna.

My best explanation is that some things have to be accepted as being true. I can look at myself in a mirror and see that I am a man. I have to accept that is true, based on the evidence.

That explanations why you are an Atheist, lol, you are happy with only partial evidence.

A mirror can tell you if you are male or not, it cannot tell you whether or not you are truly a man.

A mirror shows only the outside, the smallest part of any person.

If you go deep into the evidence you can only come up with one conclusion, a loving and beneficent God and Creator exists.

That leaves you with only one question to answer. Which one is the real one?

You will never get an angry answer of me, All Atheists will suffer for the fact that they dig into the evidence until they find what they want, and stop there, failing to learn just how wrong they really are.

Unfortunately the same can be said of most religionists which makes them as sad as the Atheists they despise so.

Oh I get the same cry from most "Prove it", but how can you prove anything to someone, who doesn't really want to know? They will happily cling on to the evidence they have and ignore the evidence that proves them wrong without ever stopping to wonder which is the true evidence and which the error.

No, I don't get angry with them. Why should I? What good would it do? They will, unless they change course, as many have done I am pleased to say, soon learn that the loving and beneficent God is not one to be crossed and that in the negative sense it really as a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the true God.

Why?

Because justice demands that he be just as harsh with those against him as he is gentle with those who are on his side.

Maybe you should read about how God sent Joshua to defend the Gibeonites, when they came onside and incurred the wrath of their former allies for doing so. He performed his greatest ever miracle in their defence, a far greater miracle than eh ever performed for Israel on the rare occasions they stayed faithful.

No wonder Jesus could say of his father that"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance." Luke 15:7.

No, I don't hate Atheists I pity them because of what is coming unless they change.

Incidentally Christ said we should even love our enemies. Therefore Christians don;t hate. If they hate they aren't Christians., simple as.


Based on the evidence I have concluded that there is no god. That is, all the evidence that contradicts the notion of there being a god. It doesn't have to be true for you, just as your belief in a god doesn't make it true for me.


Then you need to look at that evidence a whole lot deeper, and not just stop at the level that supports what you want to believe.

But I'm doing something more than that Anna. I'm asking you and other Christians to reconcile evolution with creation. I'm suggesting that if you can't put the question out of your mind then you will eventually need to come to a conclusion.


You cannot reconcile Evolution with Creation because Evolution is a flawed theory, like Atheism, based on partial evidence.

However it is extremely easy to reconcile the scriptural account of creation with the evidence that exists.

No problem, because the current level of evidence actually supports the creation story, if read properly, and not in the ridiculous way so many choose to read it, all the way down the line.

Some Christians can put it out of their minds. Others such as brother neutral can't do that and so he is going to keep trying to reconcile that fact within his own mind. He can't let it go. He won't!
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 2:28:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
MadCornish, When I look into the mirror I see a man and if you dispute that then I should stop right there. I won't.

Do you believe in creation and do you reject evolution completely. A straight answer is all I'll accept or I will move on.
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 2:43:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 1:31:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 1:12:50 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 3/31/2014 6:41:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:41:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/31/2014 5:28:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/31/2014 4:56:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2014 8:20:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
Less intelligent Christians are the fortunate ones because they can accept the superstitious beliefs of Christianity so easily without having to ask the difficult questions. But more intelligent Christians must forever bear the weight of knowing that evolution is the way and the truth. Some can conjur up inventive compromises such as trying to tell us that both are true and both can coexist in peace, but they know that can never be true.

Who are you to judge which is intelligent and which not?

Is not the Wisdom of this world foolishness to God, the epitome of wisdom and intelligence?

I am happy to be thought stupid by men as long as God and Christ don;t think I am. Compared to them the intelligence of man is less than that of a flea compared to a human.


And so, the more intelligent Christians believers need to debate on forums such as this, knowing that they can never win the debate that will give them peace of mind. This will lead to many having to eventually abandon their faith and accept real life facts. But some cannot abandon the faith that was pummeled into their minds as children and they need to look for another way out. I would submit that the only other way out is death. Death brought on at their own hands or natural death many years later that can bring them the peace they could never have as theirs.

And so, as caring and compassionate atheists we are honour and duty bound to help them to understand and see the light of science. We will lose some but we will inevitably same some and saving even one tortured Christians is worth our toil.

Be kind to a Christian. Take one under our loving atheist wing and show him that we can return his hate with our everlasting atheist love.

Madman you can abstain from this one, it's about intelligent christians and you are neither of those things.

In your opinion. An opinion which has proved deeply suspect so far, lol.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are when you respond with your whiny schoolyard come backs? You must have gotten so many beatings in the playground, all because of your pathetic bleating.

You're the one who's getting pissed off in all your arguments with him. I've been following most of them, and you and Composer are the reasons they're not going anywhere.

I'm glad someone's noticed, lol.

If they stop coming at me I'll really miss them, they are so funny in a pathetically sad way, lol.

They are impossible to take seriously their comments are so mindlessly full of bile, and devoid of thought.

Thanks.

Lol no problem. I'm far from the only one who's noticed anyway.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 5:27:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm sorry to point this out, but this pure schizophrenia in public from anna:

Here she posts:
"Heavens to Betsy and damn the torpedos, BioMystic has been .... what? .... SLANDERED AGAIN! I, for one, am shocked. Who could have expected that?

I disagree with Composer. Composer disagree with me. MadCornish disagrees with me. I disagree with MadCornish. PGA disagrees with me, and I disagree with PGA. And on and on and on, ad infinitum. Yet there's no slander. Enter BioMystic. All of a sudden, it's all outright slander!"

Here is anna totally forgetting her posted denial of slandering me above with this below:

"Then he's got an advantage because he's actually not a Jew in the first place. He's more Gentile than anything else. He uses the "Jew" business in hopes of duping the extremely ignorant."

Anna knows I can scientifically prove my Jewish claim with dna from my mother's and her mother's genetically established ancestry that cannot lie like anna does. Since Jewish identity is matrilineally determined, I am Jewish by Jewish definition. She continues to lie about this because she can't stand her ideology based on our Jewish religion being shown up as Gentile lip-service without any spiritual comprehension of Jewish religious concepts. In short, she acts like someone jealous and lashes out with vicious slander at every opportunity. As we see below:

"Listen, you are talking about a man who has traveled hither and yon doing "sanctification ceremonies" and "baptisms" of an old remodeled sword, then single-handedly pronounced it a "powerful religious icon". Then he claims that 500 some-odd professed Christians miraculously "honored" and "sang to" his old sword - and he calls THAT a miracle! When asked for some internet links to verify this miracle (links that do not trace directly to him), he fizzles. When it is pointed out that apparently nobody else cared enough or was impressed enough with this event to even document it online, he claims he's been slandered. LOL! It's a "libelous attack". Pffffffffffft."

With anna's typical ad hominen attack on me, I rest my case. Anna's schizophrenia speaks for itself as she literally seems blind to what she does. It is a complete waste of time to debate members with schizoid beliefs as anyone debating skyangel or bornagain should know by now. They never back down in the face of logical, rational evidence against their contradictory belief systems and opinions following them.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:13:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/31/2014 5:27:53 PM, biomystic wrote:
I'm sorry to point this out, but this pure schizophrenia in public from anna:

Here she posts:
"Heavens to Betsy and damn the torpedos, BioMystic has been .... what? .... SLANDERED AGAIN! I, for one, am shocked. Who could have expected that?

I disagree with Composer. Composer disagree with me. MadCornish disagrees with me. I disagree with MadCornish. PGA disagrees with me, and I disagree with PGA. And on and on and on, ad infinitum. Yet there's no slander. Enter BioMystic. All of a sudden, it's all outright slander!"

Here is anna totally forgetting her posted denial of slandering me above with this below:

"Then he's got an advantage because he's actually not a Jew in the first place. He's more Gentile than anything else. He uses the "Jew" business in hopes of duping the extremely ignorant."

Anna knows I can scientifically prove my Jewish claim with dna from my mother's and her mother's genetically established ancestry that cannot lie like anna does. Since Jewish identity is matrilineally determined, I am Jewish by Jewish definition. She continues to lie about this because she can't stand her ideology based on our Jewish religion being shown up as Gentile lip-service without any spiritual comprehension of Jewish religious concepts. In short, she acts like someone jealous and lashes out with vicious slander at every opportunity. As we see below:

"Listen, you are talking about a man who has traveled hither and yon doing "sanctification ceremonies" and "baptisms" of an old remodeled sword, then single-handedly pronounced it a "powerful religious icon". Then he claims that 500 some-odd professed Christians miraculously "honored" and "sang to" his old sword - and he calls THAT a miracle! When asked for some internet links to verify this miracle (links that do not trace directly to him), he fizzles. When it is pointed out that apparently nobody else cared enough or was impressed enough with this event to even document it online, he claims he's been slandered. LOL! It's a "libelous attack". Pffffffffffft."

With anna's typical ad hominen attack on me, I rest my case. Anna's schizophrenia speaks for itself as she literally seems blind to what she does. It is a complete waste of time to debate members with schizoid beliefs as anyone debating skyangel or bornagain should know by now. They never back down in the face of logical, rational evidence against their contradictory belief systems and opinions following them.

After seeing the results of Anna's search on your character biomystic, I think you need to pull in your horns for a while to gain back some credibility.
annanicole
Posts: 19,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 10:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
BioMystic: "Anna knows I can scientifically prove my Jewish claim with dna from my mother's and her mother's genetically established ancestry that cannot lie like anna does. Since Jewish identity is matrilineally determined, I am Jewish by Jewish definition. She continues to lie about this because she can't stand her ideology based on our Jewish religion being shown up as Gentile lip-service without any spiritual comprehension of Jewish religious concepts."

Anna: I never denied that your mother's side of the family might descended from Jews somewhere back there. I stated that based upon what you have said, you are more Gentile than Jew. The truth is: if you could find any Jewish descent at all on your mother's side, you were gonna call yourself a Jew, come hail or high water.

More goes into it than DNA tests, but by the time you're done, I think you'll discover that you are more Gentile than Jew. Was your mother a Jew? Was her mother a Jew? Was your great-grandmother a Jew? We need to know these things before we can assess your claims.

Buttttt ... consider this: what if you are as full-blooded Jew as is possible? So what? All men are one in Christ, and Gentiles are on an equal basis with Jews. Judaism, in fact, has been rejected by God. Therefore, the whole thing is really a moot point.

BioMystic: "With anna's typical ad hominen attack on me, I rest my case. Anna's schizophrenia speaks for itself as she literally seems blind to what she does. It is a complete waste of time to debate members with schizoid beliefs as anyone debating skyangel or bornagain should know by now. They never back down in the face of logical, rational evidence against their contradictory belief systems and opinions following them."

Anna: I'm beginning to think that you can't define ad hominem or schizophrenic. I will say that delusions of being a religious visionary - of being a prophet that God has singled out, are strongly associated with schizophrenia. Know anybody like that?

If someone simply Google's "biomystic slander" and notes that you ultimately engage in the same ridiculous argumentation on every site, that is hardly "schizo" behavior. How else do you expect us to document it? Then again, "schizo" and "schizophrenic" are words that leap from your fingers almost as much as "slander". As I said, once one kinda gets a grip on it, you are more of a comedy act that anything else. Here ya go:

"I am a Jewish religious visionary. I have epiphanies and revelations. I also believe in astrology. I have taken an old sword, remodeled it, "sanctified" it, baptized it, and when I presented it at an Easter procession, 500 supposed Christians "honored" and "sang" to it. I call that a miracle. If anyone says that that stuff isn't true, I call it an ad hominem character assassination laced with libel and slander."

As far as I can tell, the only person seriously promoting this stuff online appears to be ..... guess who?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."