bjaysus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 5:52:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
christ on a bike, back in the bible days god was a busy fellow, so too jesus

they say busy hands are happy hands ?

they had about 4,000 years of busi-ness, then everything went dead quiet for the last 2,000 years

why was god flat out busy for 4,000 years, jesus busy for 30 years ?

then feck all none busi-ness for the last 2,000 years ?

what happened, why did they disappear all of a sudden ?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 9:24:40 AM
Things get busy spiritual-reception wise when there is a changing of the astrological Ages following, quite imprecisely because of ancient calendar systems being based on faulty stellar calculations, the Precession of the Equinoxes, which change Signs every 2160 years or so. It seems human beings follow the Collective Unconscious on the dating of the changes, with the Age of Aquarius being announced in the 1960's as arriving but some astrologers trying to fit in with astronomers have tried to up the date hundreds of years from now. I thought the year 2000 was auspicious as it was in my spiritual life. Most astrologers think the Age of Aquarius is here or right around the corner.

God has told me in spiritual epiphany to establish the date of changing Signs at the Mayans calendar which was the most accurate of the ancient calendar systems. Last December 21st, 2012, we entered into the Age of Aquarius. This date is to synchronize all Age of Aquarius beginning dates. My authority to do this comes from God Most High and the Celestial Torah. I am Aquarius Sun and Rising astrologically speaking and a modern Jewish Gnostic Christian, a Celestial Torah Christian and prophesy bearer for God Most High and the Spirit of Christ.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 11:34:36 AM
At 4/1/2014 9:24:40 AM, biomystic wrote:
Things get busy spiritual-reception wise when there is a changing of the astrological Ages following, quite imprecisely because of ancient calendar systems being based on faulty stellar calculations, the Precession of the Equinoxes, which change Signs every 2160 years or so. It seems human beings follow the Collective Unconscious on the dating of the changes, with the Age of Aquarius being announced in the 1960's as arriving but some astrologers trying to fit in with astronomers have tried to up the date hundreds of years from now. I thought the year 2000 was auspicious as it was in my spiritual life. Most astrologers think the Age of Aquarius is here or right around the corner.

God has told me in spiritual epiphany to establish the date of changing Signs at the Mayans calendar which was the most accurate of the ancient calendar systems. Last December 21st, 2012, we entered into the Age of Aquarius. This date is to synchronize all Age of Aquarius beginning dates. My authority to do this comes from God Most High and the Celestial Torah. I am Aquarius Sun and Rising astrologically speaking and a modern Jewish Gnostic Christian, a Celestial Torah Christian and prophesy bearer for God Most High and the Spirit of Christ.

biomystic, with a little twist of astrology too!