Jump to topic:

Heaven.

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 10:19:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have a question, and I think this is less contentious. I am wondering for all of you, regardless of whether you believe it or not, what is your idea of heaven? In other words, if there were a perfect place that rewarded good behavior (whatever you deem that to be), what do you envision it as?

For me, I would have to say somewhere where I could slip between fictional worlds at will and live there. That would make me happy.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
perplexed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:13:09 AM
At 4/3/2014 10:19:52 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I have a question, and I think this is less contentious. I am wondering for all of you, regardless of whether you believe it or not, what is your idea of heaven? In other words, if there were a perfect place that rewarded good behavior (whatever you deem that to be), what do you envision it as?

For me, I would have to say somewhere where I could slip between fictional worlds at will and live there. That would make me happy.

personally the picture of heaven from religious doctrine is one eternal orgasm.
it represents self centeredness, self gratifying(since it was the believers belief that got them there)
for example. the believers child is an unbeliever...the child goes to hell and the parent is enthralled in orgasmic pleasure...never thinking about their child eternally burning in hell...
: At 4/29/2014 3:14:36 AM, annanicole wrote:

:
: I'll be happy to concede the raping of virgin girls, if you can find it somewhere.
el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 9:29:41 AM
At 4/3/2014 10:19:52 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

Chuck E. Cheese

- With no kids
- All the games rigged to work for free
- An endless supply of opiates

THAT'S my idea of heaven, if there is such a place (but there isn't, so... *sigh*)