Jump to topic:

That man who defeated sin!:

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2010 4:58:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
[This post is also on Facebook, for whoever has my Facebook friendship] I have typed this up out of pure passion for Christ.

I want to begin by simply saying that I have decided to type this up due to my passion in Christ alone, I am not typing this because I have to, I enjoy typing about Christ and not only that but I enjoy thinking of Him and what He has done for those who are completely and utterly unawares.

I am tempted to post a video and speak this out, words show little emotion and on your behalf, during this read you may or may not show any emotion or guilt due to your own sin? For we have all fallen short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23) and have become separated from God. But by the power of Jesus Christ we have been made able to dwell with Him however Jesus Christ did not come to fulfill our 'LIVES' with our 'WANTS', Christ does not intend for you to become Mr or Mrs universe, to become rich and wealthy, to gain many friends and to become loved by everyone, to become famous, to be clever and intelligence, to get your dream job or your dream family or your dream car or dream your dream wife or husband or your dream pention or your dream cheque balence or your dream kitchen or your dream tea set or your dream phone or your dream grades or your dream figure, in fact you will not get anything like this from Christ. These things which are made up of dreams will stand against you if you fulfill them and keep them as on the day of judgement they will be in account of your lawlessness against God. Christ did not come to give you a 'good life' and a life full of worldy enjoyment and entertainment. Dreams such as these merely hold you back from understanding what Christ has done, for dreams of achievement do not serve God.

Christ was sent by God for one purpose, to take away our sin so that we may have eternal life. As I have said above we have been separated from God by our sin. How does God, remain just, righteous, loving and fair yet save mankind from the just punishment we truely diserve?

In the Christian faith Christ is believed to be God incarnate, as a man. The Son of God. We all know we have sinned, big deal though, the last thing that will pass through your mind is Christ, to a unbeliever Christ means nothing, His death has no significance in your life, you give no thought to the things that you do in conjuction with Christ and your death. I want to emphise Christ Jesus so that you understand the possible out come that His death may have on your entire understanding of life. That understanding being Christ for it says all things continue because of Christ and for Christ, God created the universe for Christ and because of Christ (Colossians 1:17). Yet Christ dies so that you can be apart of His Kingdom, we have our free will, that is first and foremost the most important thing which belongs to you. It is the only thing that you truely own. Every man has fallen short of the Glory of God, every man deserves death and the eternal punishment of hell.

So how does God save mankind which has broken all His laws yet remain just, holy, righteous and fair? As Paul Washer describes, this is the most important question in the entire Bible. Let me tell you, God had no pressure from anything to save mankind and God had no sympathy for mankind, it was out of pure love and passion that God killed Himself as Christ For Himself for Christ. We belong to Christ 100% and you can either belong to Christ in your own sin or you belong to Christ without your sin. Either one you belong to Christ and if you do not agree with me you do not understand the incredibility of existence and Christ!

Christ lived a perfect life, by His passion He chose to go to the cross, knowing that He would rise on the 3rd day, he defeated sin. He brought sin to the cross and nailed it to the cross and died with sin on the cross and left sin on the cross and on the 3rd day he rose again and defeated sin and demanded each and everyone of us to repent and confess our sin! If you do not agree you do not understand what Christ did and completed! And if you do not accept Christ you will be lefted on the cross with your own sin and you will die in you sin and you will suffer in your own sin as Jesus Christ suffered. Christ rose up out of the grave so that we could rise with Him out of our sin because of Christ and if you do not understand, it is your own self in sin which is stopping you from knowing Christ and your Lord and your salvation!

Confess: that your sin is no match for God, and speak out your sins. You have personally gone against every one of God's laws, the ten commandments. You cannot win back a place in eternal life by good works as you have already sinned, you are an unlimited distance from God, you are no further away from God that the worst of the worst of men, but you can compare your distance between other men as all men have sinned.

Repent: of your sin by admitting it has been defeated meaning which means you have become defeated because you live in sin.

This is not a decidition, choosing Christ over your life is not a decidition, it is a change of heart, you become a new creation in Christ, you do not become a new creation by choosing stawberry ice cream over chocolate ice cream! Those who knew me personally before and after I was saved, where have you not seen a change?

Sin has been delt with by Christ, the only thing that stops you from being set free from sin is your own free will, your sin is on the cross and it is hanging there waiting to be THROWN in fire of righteous punishment. God's Grace will not last, God is holding back His wrath which is stalking you. God is like a man who is restraining a hungry, feace dog which is ready to feast on flesh, all the man needs to do is to let go of the dogs collar and you will be eaten. It is only a matter of time, it is only a matter of time, God is holding back His wrath!
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 4:59:29 AM
I don't see the big deal about Jesus having "defeated sin" or that he was "perfect and holy".

You believe he was the all powerful creator of the universe for Christ's sake (a poor pun)! Living as a human for 33 years without lying, stealing, or having sex doesn't seem that great of an achievement next to that. Besides, the ladies back then didn't even shave their legs. That is kind of like listing winning a ping pong match against an 8 year old as Roger Federer's biggest achievement.

So I just don't see the big deal when Christians so "But Jesus was perfect". If you created everything, being "perfect" under the rules you created doesn't really matter.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 7:47:44 AM
At 1/31/2010 4:58:09 PM, GodSands wrote:
[This post is also on Facebook, for whoever has my Facebook friendship] I have typed this up out of pure passion for Christ.

I want to begin by simply saying that I have decided to type this up due to my passion in Christ alone, I am not typing this because I have to, I enjoy typing about Christ and not only that but I enjoy thinking of Him and what He has done for those who are completely and utterly unawares.

I am tempted to post a video and speak this out, words show little emotion and on your behalf, during this read you may or may not show any emotion or guilt due to your own sin? For we have all fallen short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23) and have become separated from God. But by the power of Jesus Christ we have been made able to dwell with Him however Jesus Christ did not come to fulfill our 'LIVES' with our 'WANTS', Christ does not intend for you to become Mr or Mrs universe, to become rich and wealthy, to gain many friends and to become loved by everyone, to become famous, to be clever and intelligence, to get your dream job or your dream family or your dream car or dream your dream wife or husband or your dream pention or your dream cheque balence or your dream kitchen or your dream tea set or your dream phone or your dream grades or your dream figure, in fact you will not get anything like this from Christ. These things which are made up of dreams will stand against you if you fulfill them and keep them as on the day of judgement they will be in account of your lawlessness against God. Christ did not come to give you a 'good life' and a life full of worldy enjoyment and entertainment. Dreams such as these merely hold you back from understanding what Christ has done, for dreams of achievement do not serve God.

Christ was sent by God for one purpose, to take away our sin so that we may have eternal life. As I have said above we have been separated from God by our sin. How does God, remain just, righteous, loving and fair yet save mankind from the just punishment we truely diserve?

In the Christian faith Christ is believed to be God incarnate, as a man. The Son of God. We all know we have sinned, big deal though, the last thing that will pass through your mind is Christ, to a unbeliever Christ means nothing, His death has no significance in your life, you give no thought to the things that you do in conjuction with Christ and your death. I want to emphise Christ Jesus so that you understand the possible out come that His death may have on your entire understanding of life. That understanding being Christ for it says all things continue because of Christ and for Christ, God created the universe for Christ and because of Christ (Colossians 1:17). Yet Christ dies so that you can be apart of His Kingdom, we have our free will, that is first and foremost the most important thing which belongs to you. It is the only thing that you truely own. Every man has fallen short of the Glory of God, every man deserves death and the eternal punishment of hell.

So how does God save mankind which has broken all His laws yet remain just, holy, righteous and fair? As Paul Washer describes, this is the most important question in the entire Bible. Let me tell you, God had no pressure from anything to save mankind and God had no sympathy for mankind, it was out of pure love and passion that God killed Himself as Christ For Himself for Christ. We belong to Christ 100% and you can either belong to Christ in your own sin or you belong to Christ without your sin. Either one you belong to Christ and if you do not agree with me you do not understand the incredibility of existence and Christ!

Christ lived a perfect life, by His passion He chose to go to the cross, knowing that He would rise on the 3rd day, he defeated sin. He brought sin to the cross and nailed it to the cross and died with sin on the cross and left sin on the cross and on the 3rd day he rose again and defeated sin and demanded each and everyone of us to repent and confess our sin! If you do not agree you do not understand what Christ did and completed! And if you do not accept Christ you will be lefted on the cross with your own sin and you will die in you sin and you will suffer in your own sin as Jesus Christ suffered. Christ rose up out of the grave so that we could rise with Him out of our sin because of Christ and if you do not understand, it is your own self in sin which is stopping you from knowing Christ and your Lord and your salvation!

Confess: that your sin is no match for God, and speak out your sins. You have personally gone against every one of God's laws, the ten commandments. You cannot win back a place in eternal life by good works as you have already sinned, you are an unlimited distance from God, you are no further away from God that the worst of the worst of men, but you can compare your distance between other men as all men have sinned.

Repent: of your sin by admitting it has been defeated meaning which means you have become defeated because you live in sin.

This is not a decidition, choosing Christ over your life is not a decidition, it is a change of heart, you become a new creation in Christ, you do not become a new creation by choosing stawberry ice cream over chocolate ice cream! Those who knew me personally before and after I was saved, where have you not seen a change?

Sin has been delt with by Christ, the only thing that stops you from being set free from sin is your own free will, your sin is on the cross and it is hanging there waiting to be THROWN in fire of righteous punishment. God's Grace will not last, God is holding back His wrath which is stalking you. God is like a man who is restraining a hungry, feace dog which is ready to feast on flesh, all the man needs to do is to let go of the dogs collar and you will be eaten. It is only a matter of time, it is only a matter of time, God is holding back His wrath!

Or the condensed version:

Romans 5:8 (New International Version)
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 9:32:46 AM
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1.) God (as you see it) isn't dead, so how exactly did he die for you? According to your own religion, he is the "alpha and omega". All he did was shift back to his spiritual form as opposed to continuing to use a human body. So he didn't really do anything for you.

2.) Are you saying God couldn't instantly become a human again should he so choose? If he could, then there is no sacrifice. If he can't, then he isn't all powerful.

3.) Why was God dying for me necessary at all? According to you, God died for me so that God would see fit to forgive me. Why didn't God just choose to forgive me without sacrficing himself to himself?