Jump to topic:

Scientology

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:49:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do you think of Scientology? Any Scientologists int he house?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:52:25 AM
At 4/8/2014 11:49:01 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Scientologists tend to stay away from the internet. It's common for cults to encourage the genetic fallacy to control the type of information their people see.

You can tell from my last sentence what I think of them.

They are a highly succesful cult.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:53:48 AM
At 4/8/2014 11:52:25 AM, Wylted wrote:

Scientologists tend to stay away from the internet. It's common for cults to encourage the genetic fallacy to control the type of information their people see.

STAHP. I just KNOW I am related to Luke Skywalkers, and will someday be freed of the evil aliens spirits inside of my body which were put there by the evil lord Xenu!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 12:03:21 PM
At 4/8/2014 11:53:48 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

STAHP. I just KNOW I am related to Luke Skywalkers, and will someday be freed of the evil aliens spirits inside of my body which were put there by the evil lord Xenu!

When I was a kid I wanted to start a cult, so I could easily gain power, money and women. I would obsess over every bit of info I could get on cults so I could learn how to form one myself.

At some point I did test out a recruiting process and gained one member. I called my cult "The Collective". Unfortunately I have a conscience, so I never did get the cult fully formed. I wanted to recruit a leader and just lead from the background, but every sociopath I ran into was way too shortsighted to help me pull the thing off.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 12:16:47 PM
At 4/8/2014 11:53:48 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

I used to be confronted by them a lot when they would work the streets so to speak. But I don't know too much about them.

If your parody to being related to Luke Skywalker is common among them, then it would seem fairly similar to the various cult related reincarnation claims where in a prior life they were always a part of royalty, a valiant warrior, etc.,.....never a peasant, commoner, etc.