Total Posts:104|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why do you believe in god?

FLMinistries
Posts: 133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 3:59:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

5 reasons

1st and foremost is because He revealed Himself to me personally. I grew up in Christianity and believed God existed but never really knew until He came to me and dealt with me about my sin(by hearing the Word), lead me to the plan of salvation, and now deals with me in walking closer to His Will.

2nd is prayers answered. See God does not answer all prayers. Praying goes along with seeking God's Will not your own desire. Your prayers will be answered when they tend to His Will and you tend to take the desire from yourself and place it on Him and others. He has answered many of my prayers in this way.

3rd is the work I can see in the lives of others who have turned to Christ. Which I seen but could never understand until He revealed Himself to me.

4th is facts that can be proved in scripture. People like to point to supposed errors and ignore all the facts. The possibility that 40 authors from a span of 1500 years would get those facts right are nearly impossible.

5th is world-wide concept of a God existing throughout history. The strength and conviction that a God does exist should be astounding to most. A simple delusion and make-up concept sorely lacks potency.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 5:45:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nope.

This world is bad enough already without the delusion of God to add to it.

With any luck faith will die out soon and we can just pretend the whole religion thing never happened.
Turn around, go back.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:35:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 3:59:58 AM, FLMinistries wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

5 reasons

1st and foremost is because He revealed Himself to me personally. I grew up in Christianity and believed God existed but never really knew until He came to me and dealt with me about my sin(by hearing the Word), lead me to the plan of salvation, and now deals with me in walking closer to His Will.
If the bible be true then this testimony is a lie. For no man has seen god.
2nd is prayers answered. See God does not answer all prayers. Praying goes along with seeking God's Will not your own desire. Your prayers will be answered when they tend to His Will and you tend to take the desire from yourself and place it on Him and others. He has answered many of my prayers in this way.
He answers your prayers by not answering your prayers and that proves his existence. Do you get really bad cramps from these contortions?
3rd is the work I can see in the lives of others who have turned to Christ. Which I seen but could never understand until He revealed Himself to me.
See 1 & 2
4th is facts that can be proved in scripture. People like to point to supposed errors and ignore all the facts. The possibility that 40 authors from a span of 1500 years would get those facts right are nearly impossible.
From what we KNOW the bible hasn't got anything right. And your timespan is as meaningless as your bible.
5th is world-wide concept of a God existing throughout history. The strength and conviction that a God does exist should be astounding to most. A simple delusion and make-up concept sorely lacks potency.
Yes, indeed, man creating gods throughout his entire existence is wonderful evidence that your god wasn't created by man. Whaaaaat? You got some good weed happening there.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:44:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

Throw your unholy book away and read some science.

You will be amazed how stupid you need to be to believe in the creation cartoon.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
FLMinistries
Posts: 133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:45:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:35:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:59:58 AM, FLMinistries wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

5 reasons

1st and foremost is because He revealed Himself to me personally. I grew up in Christianity and believed God existed but never really knew until He came to me and dealt with me about my sin(by hearing the Word), lead me to the plan of salvation, and now deals with me in walking closer to His Will.

If the bible be true then this testimony is a lie. For no man has seen god.

I rarely commented on your post because they completely void of any substance as here but let me comment. I NEVER SAID I HAVE SEEN GOD.

2nd is prayers answered. See God does not answer all prayers. Praying goes along with seeking God's Will not your own desire. Your prayers will be answered when they tend to His Will and you tend to take the desire from yourself and place it on Him and others. He has answered many of my prayers in this way.

He answers your prayers by not answering your prayers and that proves his existence. Do you get really bad cramps from these contortions?

Your ignorance is just runs and runs doesn't it? You void of any try for truth. Two question and two out right flagrant lies.

3rd is the work I can see in the lives of others who have turned to Christ. Which I seen but could never understand until He revealed Himself to me.

See 1 & 2

All I seen was purposeful lies.

4th is facts that can be proved in scripture. People like to point to supposed errors and ignore all the facts. The possibility that 40 authors from a span of 1500 years would get those facts right are nearly impossible.

From what we KNOW the bible hasn't got anything right. And your timespan is as meaningless as your bible.

Again pure lack of honest or (what I suggest) now truth in study as I seen you did not reply to my comment showing the enormous facts proved by science within the Bible. Again ignorance is blissful.

5th is world-wide concept of a God existing throughout history. The strength and conviction that a God does exist should be astounding to most. A simple delusion and make-up concept sorely lacks potency.

Yes, indeed, man creating gods throughout his entire existence is wonderful evidence that your god wasn't created by man. Whaaaaat? You got some good weed happening there.

And you have the nerve to call others delusional. You need medical help.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:50:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:45:06 AM, FLMinistries wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:35:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:59:58 AM, FLMinistries wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

5 reasons

1st and foremost is because He revealed Himself to me personally. I grew up in Christianity and believed God existed but never really knew until He came to me and dealt with me about my sin(by hearing the Word), lead me to the plan of salvation, and now deals with me in walking closer to His Will.

If the bible be true then this testimony is a lie. For no man has seen god.

I rarely commented on your post because they completely void of any substance as here but let me comment. I NEVER SAID I HAVE SEEN GOD.

2nd is prayers answered. See God does not answer all prayers. Praying goes along with seeking God's Will not your own desire. Your prayers will be answered when they tend to His Will and you tend to take the desire from yourself and place it on Him and others. He has answered many of my prayers in this way.

He answers your prayers by not answering your prayers and that proves his existence. Do you get really bad cramps from these contortions?

Your ignorance is just runs and runs doesn't it? You void of any try for truth. Two question and two out right flagrant lies.

3rd is the work I can see in the lives of others who have turned to Christ. Which I seen but could never understand until He revealed Himself to me.

See 1 & 2

All I seen was purposeful lies.

4th is facts that can be proved in scripture. People like to point to supposed errors and ignore all the facts. The possibility that 40 authors from a span of 1500 years would get those facts right are nearly impossible.

From what we KNOW the bible hasn't got anything right. And your timespan is as meaningless as your bible.

Again pure lack of honest or (what I suggest) now truth in study as I seen you did not reply to my comment showing the enormous facts proved by science within the Bible. Again ignorance is blissful.

5th is world-wide concept of a God existing throughout history. The strength and conviction that a God does exist should be astounding to most. A simple delusion and make-up concept sorely lacks potency.

Yes, indeed, man creating gods throughout his entire existence is wonderful evidence that your god wasn't created by man. Whaaaaat? You got some good weed happening there.

And you have the nerve to call others delusional. You need medical help.

Such an angry little man, get that from your god do you? Believe me I'm laughing at you not with you.

Man has been creating gods forever so obviously gods are real.

What a fantastic argument. hahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
FLMinistries
Posts: 133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:53:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:50:16 AM, bulproof wrote:

Such an angry little man, get that from your god do you? Believe me I'm laughing at you not with you.

Man has been creating gods forever so obviously gods are real.

What a fantastic argument. hahahahaha

I would feel ashamed if I laughed at you, I simply pity you. I'm not angry buddy your not my enemy. You simply bring the heat on yourself, I mean look at your comments, they are blatantly in error and you do not care that they are. You pride yourself in ignorance, how does one remark someone who willfully and wanting to be ignorant? One who struts his ignorance on a debate site?
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:01:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:53:28 AM, FLMinistries wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:50:16 AM, bulproof wrote:

Such an angry little man, get that from your god do you? Believe me I'm laughing at you not with you.

Man has been creating gods forever so obviously gods are real.

What a fantastic argument. hahahahaha

I would feel ashamed if I laughed at you, I simply pity you. I'm not angry buddy your not my enemy. You simply bring the heat on yourself, I mean look at your comments, they are blatantly in error and you do not care that they are. You pride yourself in ignorance, how does one remark someone who willfully and wanting to be ignorant? One who struts his ignorance on a debate site?

This from a man who thinks that the sun moon and stars are within the earths atmosphere. Yep your funny.

What? You mean you don't believe the bible? Shame on you. :)
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 11:43:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:44:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

Throw your unholy book away and read some science.

You will be amazed how stupid you need to be to believe in the creation cartoon.

Hey smart guy science is not everything, its gives you limited knowledge about the current understanding, its not ultimate 100% truth, taking only science and casting out everything else like philosophy or morality only leads to limited knowledge. So take both thing big guy.
Never fart near dog
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 12:15:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

Then you obviously need to do more research.
Dude... Stop...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 12:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 12:15:49 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

Then you obviously need to do more research.

So its came from nothing? teach me nonsense please.
Never fart near dog
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 1:02:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"...science is not everything, its gives you limited knowledge about the current understanding, its not ultimate 100% truth, taking only science and casting out everything else like philosophy or morality only leads to limited knowledge."

No, science is not everything, but science doesn't need metaphysical concepts in order to do its job, and God doesn't have any useful function in science. Let's just keep the physical and the metaphysical separated so that each can perform its natural function without interference.
Dwint
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 1:13:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 12:22:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/13/2014 12:15:49 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

Then you obviously need to do more research.

So its came from nothing? teach me nonsense please.

When it comes to the beginning of the universe, the only difference between the Big Bang Theory and the Creationist theory is the word ""god". They both claim something came from nothing, the only difference is that scientists openly admit they don't know how it happened, while creationists
hide behind god and offer the greatest explanation ever: "God did it."
Hitchens is the way!
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:38:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So its came from nothing?


Nice grammar.

Well, first off you have to ask the question of where god came to be. If you're asserting that something cannot come from nothing-(And using intelligent design for support)- Then you should ask yourself what designed god. If we're saying something as petty as the human eye needs an intelligent designer, then a perfect god absolutely demands one. God is more complex. It's more likely that an imperfect earth came into being from nothing than it is for a perfect god to.

Secondly, we DO have plausible explanations for how the universe came to be. Take simultaneous causation for example: Imagine states A B and C come into the universe at the same time. A causes B, B causes C, and C causes A. The cause and effect are simultaneous. Why should we assume god over simultaneous causation?

If simultaneous causation is impossible, then there really is no way god could have come to be. Most theists have to concede to simultaneous causation at this point.

The multiverse could explain the earth being finely tuned. This is basically the idea that many different universes come to be, so it's only likely that one finely tuned one would appear.

Why accept god over a multiverse?

"Teach me nonsense please"
There's plenty for you to look at in the bible.
Dude... Stop...
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:50:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

So... you're talking about just any God in general, right? Even the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Anyway, like all critical thinkers, I follow the evidence. And right now I think the evidence points to a mind behind the universe. I wouldn't call it an argument from ignorance, though; it's the best conclusion we can come to if we were to come to one. If it were to be called that, we might as well call anything that draws a conclusion about a process an argument from ignorance, since that term implies coming to a conclusion without looking at all the possible alternatives.

But we don't and can't have all the knowledge.

So anyway, with what we have now, that's why I believe in God. I follow the evidence, and that's the only thing that'll change my belief.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:54:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:50:37 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

So... you're talking about just any God in general, right? Even the Flying Spaghetti Monster?


Um... Not sure why you picked that one as no one really believes in that, but sure.

Anyway, like all critical thinkers, I follow the evidence. And right now I think the evidence points to a mind behind the universe. I wouldn't call it an argument from ignorance, though; it's the best conclusion we can come to if we were to come to one. If it were to be called that, we might as well call anything that draws a conclusion about a process an argument from ignorance, since that term implies coming to a conclusion without looking at all the possible alternatives.

But we don't and can't have all the knowledge.

So anyway, with what we have now, that's why I believe in God. I follow the evidence, and that's the only thing that'll change my belief.

Would you be willing to share your evidence?
Dude... Stop...
Pitbull15
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 6:56:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:38:15 PM, Fanath wrote:
So its came from nothing?


Nice grammar.

Well, first off you have to ask the question of where god came to be. If you're asserting that something cannot come from nothing-(And using intelligent design for support)- Then you should ask yourself what designed god. If we're saying something as petty as the human eye needs an intelligent designer, then a perfect god absolutely demands one. God is more complex. It's more likely that an imperfect earth came into being from nothing than it is for a perfect god to.

The common argument against this is that God doesn't exist in time, therefore, he didn't need a cause. Be careful with how your statements are structured. If a quantum field can be uncaused, then it might not be such a stretch to say that God is, too.


Secondly, we DO have plausible explanations for how the universe came to be. Take simultaneous causation for example: Imagine states A B and C come into the universe at the same time. A causes B, B causes C, and C causes A. The cause and effect are simultaneous. Why should we assume god over simultaneous causation?

If simultaneous causation is impossible, then there really is no way god could have come to be. Most theists have to concede to simultaneous causation at this point.

The multiverse could explain the earth being finely tuned. This is basically the idea that many different universes come to be, so it's only likely that one finely tuned one would appear.

Why accept god over a multiverse?





"Teach me nonsense please"
There's plenty for you to look at in the bible.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
SteamyPooPoo
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:01:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

LOL YOU FOOLISH BOY!!!!

I believe in god because therse no other explanation for the universe!!!!!!! No matter what you atheists wannabes say!!!!!1111 Atheists do NOT EXSISST!!!!!! It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for an atheist to exist!!! If they dont worship God, THEY ARENT REAL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUEE GOD!!!! THEREFORE ATHEISTS ARE IMAGINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:01:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:56:01 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
At 4/13/2014 6:38:15 PM, Fanath wrote:
So its came from nothing?


Nice grammar.

Well, first off you have to ask the question of where god came to be. If you're asserting that something cannot come from nothing-(And using intelligent design for support)- Then you should ask yourself what designed god. If we're saying something as petty as the human eye needs an intelligent designer, then a perfect god absolutely demands one. God is more complex. It's more likely that an imperfect earth came into being from nothing than it is for a perfect god to.

The common argument against this is that God doesn't exist in time, therefore, he didn't need a cause. Be careful with how your statements are structured. If a quantum field can be uncaused, then it might not be such a stretch to say that God is, too.


Isn't god omnipresent though?

The point is, if a perfect god does not require a creator, than it doesn't make sense to claim an imperfect earth requires one.

Secondly, we DO have plausible explanations for how the universe came to be. Take simultaneous causation for example: Imagine states A B and C come into the universe at the same time. A causes B, B causes C, and C causes A. The cause and effect are simultaneous. Why should we assume god over simultaneous causation?

If simultaneous causation is impossible, then there really is no way god could have come to be. Most theists have to concede to simultaneous causation at this point.

The multiverse could explain the earth being finely tuned. This is basically the idea that many different universes come to be, so it's only likely that one finely tuned one would appear.

Why accept god over a multiverse?





"Teach me nonsense please"
There's plenty for you to look at in the bible.
Dude... Stop...
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:04:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 7:01:02 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

LOL YOU FOOLISH BOY!!!!

I believe in god because therse no other explanation for the universe!!!!!!! No matter what you atheists wannabes say!!!!!1111 Atheists do NOT EXSISST!!!!!! It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for an atheist to exist!!! If they dont worship God, THEY ARENT REAL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUEE GOD!!!! THEREFORE ATHEISTS ARE IMAGINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I think you left the caps key on. May want to purchase a new keyboard when you get the chance.

Care to elaborate what you mean by "Atheist wannebee's?"
Dude... Stop...
SteamyPooPoo
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:07:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 7:04:07 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:01:02 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

LOL YOU FOOLISH BOY!!!!

I believe in god because therse no other explanation for the universe!!!!!!! No matter what you atheists wannabes say!!!!!1111 Atheists do NOT EXSISST!!!!!! It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for an atheist to exist!!! If they dont worship God, THEY ARENT REAL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUEE GOD!!!! THEREFORE ATHEISTS ARE IMAGINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I think you left the caps key on. May want to purchase a new keyboard when you get the chance.

Care to elaborate what you mean by "Atheist wannebee's?"

LOL!!!!! YOU CANNOT COMPRehEND THE ONE TRUE GOD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! THEREFORE YOU DONT EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
predator9000
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:12:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I believe that god exists and that jesus died on the cross. Most of the people who become atheist is because they never gave god a chance and they always heard all the liberal bashings of christianity and that athiests always take things so literally. If your thinking about becoming an athiests then here is my strong advice.

1. Evaluate your relationship with god- meaning check if you've given your all to god and that you've followed everything and've done everything that the bible tells you to. And don't be like a lot of christains who say they are but but they don't let god acsess their heart. If you don't have this type of relationship with god, then atleast give god achance and do these things.
2. consider why you want to become an atheist- is it an influence? is it science? try to talk to a priest or a christain therapist and see what they think.

Those 2 steps may have seemed biased, but at least give them a shot before becoming athiest.
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:13:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 7:07:34 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:04:07 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:01:02 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

LOL YOU FOOLISH BOY!!!!

I believe in god because therse no other explanation for the universe!!!!!!! No matter what you atheists wannabes say!!!!!1111 Atheists do NOT EXSISST!!!!!! It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for an atheist to exist!!! If they dont worship God, THEY ARENT REAL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUEE GOD!!!! THEREFORE ATHEISTS ARE IMAGINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I think you left the caps key on. May want to purchase a new keyboard when you get the chance.

Care to elaborate what you mean by "Atheist wannebee's?"

LOL!!!!! YOU CANNOT COMPRehEND THE ONE TRUE GOD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! THEREFORE YOU DONT EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a Christian though. Who the h*ll are you trying to mimic anyway? Does someone pretend us atheist don't exist?
Dude... Stop...
SteamyPooPoo
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:15:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 7:13:34 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:07:34 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:04:07 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/13/2014 7:01:02 PM, SteamyPooPoo wrote:
At 4/13/2014 3:47:16 AM, Fanath wrote:
Self explanatory.

LOL YOU FOOLISH BOY!!!!

I believe in god because therse no other explanation for the universe!!!!!!! No matter what you atheists wannabes say!!!!!1111 Atheists do NOT EXSISST!!!!!! It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for an atheist to exist!!! If they dont worship God, THEY ARENT REAL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIEVE IN THE ONE TRUEE GOD!!!! THEREFORE ATHEISTS ARE IMAGINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

I think you left the caps key on. May want to purchase a new keyboard when you get the chance.

Care to elaborate what you mean by "Atheist wannebee's?"

LOL!!!!! YOU CANNOT COMPRehEND THE ONE TRUE GOD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! THEREFORE YOU DONT EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a Christian though. Who the h*ll are you trying to mimic anyway? Does someone pretend us atheist don't exist?

LOL!!!!!! YOU CANNOT EXIST!!! YOU ARE A CLOSET CHRISTAN PRETENING TO BE AN ATHEIST!!!! UTTER STUPIDITY!!! PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING IMAGINARY!!!!
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:32:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 11:43:50 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Hey smart guy science is not everything, its gives you limited knowledge about the current understanding, its not ultimate 100% truth, taking only science and casting out everything else like philosophy or morality only leads to limited knowledge. So take both thing big guy.

With regards to determining and demonstrating if something is exists, Science is everything.

Science is the best, most accurate, method that the human civilization has ever come across, which determines whether or not a claim of the existance of something, is true or accurate. No other method has come close.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:33:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/13/2014 6:38:47 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Nothing comes from nothing"
Its not rational to believe that all of this creation and the order from the smallest thing to the hugest stuff in our universe created it self by chance. Please read http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
If its impossible for monkey to produce even 2 statements of shakspeare,how the hell the little eye we have created by itself? And you know how complex it is...

I dont get it.

"The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare."

Thats what it says. And yet you are saying that this is impossible.
RHEMA.97
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2014 7:39:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why because, the only reasonable way to say the universe and all that is in it was created is through a Creator or God. But yet some suggest that they created themselves by accident. And they claim to be rational.