Total Posts:140|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Give me solid evidence.

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Subutai
Posts: 3,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 4:36:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There isn't any solid, logical, scientific evidence for creationism.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Posts: 3,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 4:46:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There's also a lot of solid, logical, scientific evidence for evolution and naturalistic explanations of the universe.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 6:08:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 4:36:29 AM, Subutai wrote:
There isn't any solid, logical, scientific evidence for creationism.

WTF do you mean by "logical evidence"?
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 6:10:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.


1. DNA has a digital code
2. The Cambrian Explosion

All you need really.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 8:22:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

There is no physical evidence that you can see. That's why we call it faith. We just have to trust it's existence, but I couldn't convince you with a picture of Jesus or God's autograph.
ZMowlcher
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:23:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
People have faith in science as they do in religions. Truth is subjective and facts are mostly theories.
Always angry, All the time.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:42:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 1:04:02 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Evidence is everywhere.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I thought you would say. Give me SPECIFIC evidence.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:49:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 6:10:19 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.


1. DNA has a digital code

Fair enough. Looks solid. However, this is usually an argument against Evolution, not for Creationism. Could be used either way.

2. The Cambrian Explosion...

Was 530 million years ago. Creationism "was" 6,000 years ago.

http://www.pbs.org...

All you need really.

No, I need more to refute the fossil record, dating, huge relations between two unlike species, recorded genetic changes over time, etc.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Dwint
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:27:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nobody will give you any solid evidence because there is none. Sure, you can claim the human eye is too complex to have evolved, evolution is disproved by biodiversity or the universe is a creation that demands a creator, but this can't be considered evidence. You can't ask for evidence because as soon as science evolved and disproved his existence, God started to work in mysterious ways. The Bible teaches you should not test God, so you pretty much have to blindly believe whatever the Bible and the church tells you.
Asking for evidence is pointless, because nobody can provide it.
Hitchens is the way!
Jackalope
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."


You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Jackalope
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."


You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:39:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."


You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.

Then why did you respond to my question?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Jackalope
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:40:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:39:29 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."



You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.

Then why did you respond to my question?

Because I felt like it, and you are not a true Jew, its disrespectful to Jews.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:42:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:40:55 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:39:29 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."




You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.

Then why did you respond to my question?


Because I felt like it, and you are not a true Jew, its disrespectful to Jews.

I'm not really Jewish, I'm more agnostic. And you speak of disrespect... you've been on here for like what, 30 minutes? You don't know ANYTHING about this site. Go chat with your fellow noobs.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Jackalope
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:44:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:42:37 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:40:55 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:39:29 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."




You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.

Then why did you respond to my question?


Because I felt like it, and you are not a true Jew, its disrespectful to Jews.

I'm not really Jewish, I'm more agnostic. And you speak of disrespect... you've been on here for like what, 30 minutes? You don't know ANYTHING about this site. Go chat with your fellow noobs.

HAHAHA, ive been on here a lot longer than you think.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:45:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 2:44:20 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:42:37 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:40:55 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:39:29 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:51 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:38:13 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 2:33:31 PM, Jackalope wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."




You are obviously not a True Jew or you wouldn't be asking these questions, then again you believe everyone goes to heaven so it doesn't matter if a person blows up a marathon they still get into heaven, and also, hitler is in heaven even though he killed thousands of Gods chosen people.

Okay... that's not evidence, just bashing me. Jackoff.

I never said it was evidence.

Then why did you respond to my question?


Because I felt like it, and you are not a true Jew, its disrespectful to Jews.

I'm not really Jewish, I'm more agnostic. And you speak of disrespect... you've been on here for like what, 30 minutes? You don't know ANYTHING about this site. Go chat with your fellow noobs.

HAHAHA, ive been on here a lot longer than you think.

Oh great, 32 minutes. Congratulations.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Subutai
Posts: 3,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 9:33:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 6:08:35 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 4/15/2014 4:36:29 AM, Subutai wrote:
There isn't any solid, logical, scientific evidence for creationism.

WTF do you mean by "logical evidence"?

The evidence has to make logical sense. A lot of times, creationist explanations are scientific, but either miss the point, or even backfire. Creationist arguments often fall because the logic does not support the assertion, even if the claims seem, at first, valid.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Enderules3
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution, but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:16:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 1:23:52 PM, ZMowlcher wrote:
People have faith in science as they do in religions. Truth is subjective and facts are mostly theories.

Well, there is nothing that is really 'fact'. We cannot know anything for 100% certain. We are still unsure about our very existence. All we have are models. We have theories that make predictions, and are based on our current evidences. They not only reflect our current knowledge, but guess at the knowledge we will obtain. Evolution predicted fossil records and DNA evidence long before we knew about them.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:27:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution,

Ive never heard of any. Atleast, any that actually panned out.

but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory

Except that creationism violates these too. Everything needs a cause. Except for God. Nothing can exist for an infinite amount of time. Except for God.

God seems to be the exception, and therefore disproves the original premise.

You might as well be saying "All swans are white. Except for black swans".

as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.

Really. What predictions, how have you proven that the prediction was actually predicting the specific event it is meant to prophesize, and how have you proven what the source of this prediction was?
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 11:31:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution, but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.

What provable predictions from the Bible?
Enderules3
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 6:23:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:31:59 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution, but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.

What provable predictions from the Bible?

In Jeremiah 25:11 and 29:10 Jeremiah prophesies that the jews would be enslaved by the Babylonians for 70 years. The first siege and capture of jews was in the spring of 605 bc and the first to return to Israel was in the spring of 536 bc. The bible also prophesies the restoring of Israel as a nation in 1948 in Ezekiel 4:2 God tells the prophet Ezekiel that Israel will be disbanded for 430 years (minus the 70 already served) other verses tell us if Israel continued to disobey god this would be times by seven we would expect the fulfillment to occur 360 years times seven later on the Jewish calendar " or a total of 2,520 years or 907,200 days. Converting between the calendars and adding one to account for the fact that there was no year zero on the Christian calendar, we end up with 2,483 years, 9 months and 12 days on the Christian calendar. Adding this to July 23, 537 B.C. the day isreal is released from Babylonian captivity, we would then expect the fulfillment to occur on the 14th day of the 5th month of 1948 or May 14, 1948. What happened on this date? This is the exact date that the nation of Israel declared its independence and was reborn after almost 2,000 years of dispersion.
Enderules3
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 6:36:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 11:27:46 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution,

Ive never heard of any. Atleast, any that actually panned out.
The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy (In thermodynamics, entropy is a measure of the number of specific ways in which a thermodynamic system may be arranged, often taken to be a measure of disorder, or a measure of progressing towards thermodynamic equilibrium) of an isolated system never decreases, because isolated systems always evolve toward thermodynamic equilibrium, a state with maximum entropy. This shows, without added work, all creatures would actually devolve if evolution existed. Also there are few to none missing links between animals and what they evolve into yes there are Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens, but no Homo Neanderthal.

but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory

Except that creationism violates these too. Everything needs a cause. Except for God. Nothing can exist for an infinite amount of time. Except for God.

God seems to be the exception, and therefore disproves the original premise.
God would be the original cause a infinite outside of the finite universe where an original cause couldn't exist.

as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.

Really. What predictions, how have you proven that the prediction was actually predicting the specific event it is meant to prophesize, and how have you proven what the source of this prediction was?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 6:41:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2014 6:36:03 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 11:27:46 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution,

Ive never heard of any. Atleast, any that actually panned out.
The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy (In thermodynamics, entropy is a measure of the number of specific ways in which a thermodynamic system may be arranged, often taken to be a measure of disorder, or a measure of progressing towards thermodynamic equilibrium) of an isolated system never decreases, because isolated systems always evolve toward thermodynamic equilibrium, a state with maximum entropy. This shows, without added work, all creatures would actually devolve if evolution existed. Also there are few to none missing links between animals and what they evolve into yes there are Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens, but no Homo Neanderthal.

Evolution does not occur in an isolated system. The surrounding environment affects evolutionary pathways. Therefore this law does not apply, and your argument is invalid.

Any other arguments you wish to present?

but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory

Except that creationism violates these too. Everything needs a cause. Except for God. Nothing can exist for an infinite amount of time. Except for God.

God seems to be the exception, and therefore disproves the original premise.
God would be the original cause a infinite outside of the finite universe where an original cause couldn't exist.

Except that the singularity before the current universe, could exist for an infinite amount of time, and the big bang could be the original first cause.
Enderules3
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 6:44:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The evidence has to make logical sense. A lot of times, creationist explanations are scientific, but either miss the point, or even backfire. Creationist arguments often fall because the logic does not support the assertion, even if the claims seem, at first, valid.
No one is always right science and religion have both evolved and made pretty big mistakes in the past 2000 years or so.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 7:13:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2014 6:23:12 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/20/2014 11:31:59 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 4/20/2014 7:19:22 PM, Enderules3 wrote:
At 4/14/2014 9:09:18 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Give me solid evidence for Creationism, as we have for Evolution.

I guarentee a lot of you will say "give me solid evidence for evolution" or "the evidence is right there you just don't see it" or "we don't need evidence because it's correct."

actually there is a lot of counter evidence for evolution, but evidence for creationism include the infinite past theory, the cause and effect theory as well as provable predictions of the future in the bible.

What provable predictions from the Bible?

In Jeremiah 25:11 and 29:10 Jeremiah prophesies that the jews would be enslaved by the Babylonians for 70 years. The first siege and capture of jews was in the spring of 605 bc and the first to return to Israel was in the spring of 536 bc.

Where is your evidence that jeremiahs prophecy occurred before the enslavement for 70 years?

The bible also prophesies the restoring of Israel as a nation in 1948 in Ezekiel 4:2 God tells the prophet Ezekiel that Israel will be disbanded for 430 years (minus the 70 already served)

Why minus the 70?

other verses tell us

What other verses?

if Israel continued to disobey god this would be times by seven we would expect the fulfillment to occur 360 years times seven later on the Jewish calendar " or a total of 2,520 years or 907,200 days.

2520 years is 920,000 days, not 907,000. even if you ignore the leap year, its still 919000 days. Wherever you are getting this info from, it appears he cannot do basic math.

Converting between the calendars

Which calendars?

and adding one to account for the fact that there was no year zero on the Christian calendar, we end up with 2,483 years, 9 months and 12 days on the Christian calendar. Adding this to July 23, 537 B.C. the day isreal is released from Babylonian captivity,

Where did you get July 23, from?

we would then expect the fulfillment to occur on the 14th day of the 5th month of 1948 or May 14, 1948. What happened on this date? This is the exact date that the nation of Israel declared its independence and was reborn after almost 2,000 years of dispersion.

2483 minus 537 is 1946. Even if you add the 9 months to july, its still 1947.