SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 10:40:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Take the quiz and post your scores!
http://ffrf.org...

I got a 30-39 (37)! Not quite a perfect score, but WAY higher than the average of 15.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 10:59:07 AM
At 4/15/2014 10:40:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:

I got a 30-39 (37)! Not quite a perfect score, but WAY higher than the average of 15.

It's a f*ckin book.

Does that count?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:00:21 AM
At 4/15/2014 10:59:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

It's a f*ckin book.

Does that count?

I think you might like the test. It is hilarious.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 2:18:07 PM
I took the test and by the 5th question I knew what the authors were doing and could easily "pass" the test. It is hilarious.

I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Some of the questions are silly on their own without the religious context. For example, The "test" claims that the Bible didn't know that bats aren't birds! One poster here even asked me about that, claiming that God should have known. The sad thing is, if the person can't immediately see the abject stupidity of the question, he probably can't understand the answer. Angry teen-agers and young adults who slept through school are the target audience here.

I copied the page and use it now as a teaching aid for young Christians as to how the ignorance of the young can be exploited.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 7:58:59 PM

I don't know the Bible that well but I understand all the prophecies that are written in it. This test is like taking a Drivers test. You have to read the book, memorize it and then answer questions. If you answer the questions right according to who had the test made, then you pass the test and get to go drive your car to see if you can pass the driving part of the test. If you drive the car in the way the Driver's Ed teacher tells you, then you will pass this part of the test, also. By completing and passing the test, it doesn't mean you know how to drive that well. It only means you passed the test.

In the same way, if you take the test to see if you can answer questions designed by antichrists who have no idea who our Creator is and pass them, you will satisfy the antichrists who designed it but you will NOT satisfy our Creator because the new testament was written by antichrists and not the original prophets and saints who were created as God's voice and testified to it in writing and speaking for Him. Antichrists stole these written and spoken testimonies of the prophets and saints and added all their religious ideas to them that came from God's plan called the beast.

The beast has deceived every single person that has read the Bible and makes these antichrists believe in the added lies instead of hearing the voice of our Creator spoken through a prophet or saint's mouth. The saint's were used by our Creator to find the believers by having them speak the gospel, which is the voice of God. We carry signs with messages written on them so that these believers can see the message and come to us. Otherwise, they won't come to a poor man standing or walking down the street looking like everyone else around them. So we have to carry some kind of sign with messages written on them to get the believer's attention. Once they come to us, then we can start preaching the gospel to them until they connect spiritually and began learning who they are within the mind of our Creator.

A Christian can read the Bible a million times and still not hear the true gospel when it's preached to them if they were chosen to be an unbeliever. If they're chosen to be a believer, they will eventually come out of the beast ( strong visible delusion called this world ) and hear the Truth of their true invisible existence within God's mind.

I don't need to take the test from antichrists to prove to someone else that I can take a test and pass it. I possess the invisible knowledge of God where all the original prophecies came from through the writings of the prophets and us saints. It would be like the teacher taking a test that a kindergarten student ( antichrist ) wrote.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 8:09:59 PM

"Don't boil a young goat in the milk of its mother."

Lol, that kind of made me laugh a bit...
Dude... Stop...