Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

What makes the judeo-christian beliefs

ErwinRommelDesertfox
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 1:04:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What makes the judeo-christian beliefs more accurate then zoroastranism. or other religions like the ones of central asia or northern europe.
Panzerin 10 brits at a time.
arielmessenger
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 7:10:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because we got the Messiah, the Spirit of Christ Message from God that saves humanity. We got the real Goods, the others are false paths and lead where they led, to dependency on Christian led Western Civilization. Salvation is of the Jews. That's just the way God Planned it. You can only enter the House of God through one doorway, not several. The House of God is like a sweat lodge where the entry door faces the rising Sun, God's symbol of spiritual Light. The Light of the World comes shining upon you with entry through the right door of the House of God, Beth EL.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 7:49:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 7:10:16 AM, arielmessenger wrote:
Because we got the Messiah, the Spirit of Christ Message from God that saves humanity. We got the real Goods, the others are false paths and lead where they led, to dependency on Christian led Western Civilization. Salvation is of the Jews. That's just the way God Planned it. You can only enter the House of God through one doorway, not several. The House of God is like a sweat lodge where the entry door faces the rising Sun, God's symbol of spiritual Light. The Light of the World comes shining upon you with entry through the right door of the House of God, Beth EL.

So all non jews dont have any salvation because thier mothers arent jews? any sense?
Never fart near dog
arielmessenger
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 7:57:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 7:49:50 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/19/2014 7:10:16 AM, arielmessenger wrote:
Because we got the Messiah, the Spirit of Christ Message from God that saves humanity. We got the real Goods, the others are false paths and lead where they led, to dependency on Christian led Western Civilization. Salvation is of the Jews. That's just the way God Planned it. You can only enter the House of God through one doorway, not several. The House of God is like a sweat lodge where the entry door faces the rising Sun, God's symbol of spiritual Light. The Light of the World comes shining upon you with entry through the right door of the House of God, Beth EL.

So all non jews dont have any salvation because thier mothers arent jews? any sense?

Not at all. What is meant is that we Jews have a special job to do, the Job of the Jew, which is protecting the spiritual purity of the Celestial Torah information FOR ALL HUMANITY. Other ethnic groups were not give this special assignment or we would have heard of it by now. And the proof of our special authority is to be seen in the Celestial Torah constellation's relationship to Draco, that used to represent Set's clinging to Taurowet, the Torah Constellation. Dragons protecting their treasures comes from these two constellations and it is the Fence around the Torah that we Jews are assigned to be Keepers of. "Set" is "Seth" in Genesis II, the only son of Adam and Eve who comes out of the Yahweh Creation Story to found the Hebrew line. Jesus, in John 8, refers to this when he accuses Jews of their father being the devil as Set wasn't exactly your nicest of ancient Egyptian animal people gods. Seth though can be OK, given the Messianic transformation that Christ theology provides. That Messianic transformation means the Humanitarian Archetype comes out as the Warrior King David must give way to the Sage King, Jesus Christ, who follows the Celestial Torah while David followed the earthly counterfeit. "Woe unto Ariel, the City where David dwelt!"

The Angel of Jerusalem, the Angle of Peace, Ariel, is not at home in a Warrior King's City. Ariel Sharon, the Warrior King killer goes brain dead and so goes all of Israel along with him. Only the Christ and Christianity can correct the spiritual errors of Judaism and the worship of the Warrior King instead of the Sage King, the Son of God.
Warrior King or Sage King. You can't serve two masters at the same time so God gives the Sage King the blessing as Universal Savior while still fulfilling God's Plan wherein "Salvation is of the Jews. Because the Messiah/Christ conception is with us Jews, we must lead all others to the salvation of Messianic spiritual knowledge but we certainly can't own salvation for ourselves alone. God would never be so stingy..
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:41:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 1:04:03 AM, ErwinRommelDesertfox wrote:
What makes the judeo-christian beliefs more accurate then zoroastranism. or other religions like the ones of central asia or northern europe.

The only thing that could possibly make one belief more accurate than another is that the one belief corresponds more closely to reality than another.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:01:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Zoroastrianism and Christianity have similar beliefs. Both assert that the God of this universe is wholly good and that evil does not exist inside of him. Each believe that the forces of good will ultimately triumph against the forces of evil in the world.

Zoroastrianism advocates human participation in the world to make it better, to defeat evil chaotic forces. Human good deeds are essential to promote happiness in the world and to keep chaos from proliferating. Christianity advocates a similar world view, except that Christianity (as presented in much of the New Testament), emphasizes separating oneself from the world, to prevent being influenced by its evil. (http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Zoroastrianism rejects the monasticism common to Christianity.

Zoroastrianism is also a pantheistic religion, as it adheres to the belief that the universe is possessed of consciousness.

In my view, Zoroastrianism and Christianity are fairly good and decent religions, but I disagree with their views that God is not capable of evil. I think God is quite capable of what we humans consider evil when God thinks its appropriate.

Otherwise I agree with many of moral points in each belief system.
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:41:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Correction:

In my view, Zoroastrianism and Christianity are fairly good and decent religions, but I disagree with their views that God is not capable of evil. I think God is quite capable of what we humans consider evil when God thinks its appropriate, to teach humans a valuable lesson.

Otherwise I agree with many of the moral points in each belief system.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:28:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 1:04:03 AM, ErwinRommelDesertfox wrote:
What makes the judeo-christian beliefs more accurate then zoroastranism. or other religions like the ones of central asia or northern europe.

Because *logical fallacy alert* more people belief in it.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!