Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

There was a Global flood 4500 yrs ago (proof)

RHEMA.97
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon
Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming moutains in some regions.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.
Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.

There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

Thats not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 6:35:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon
Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming moutains in some regions.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.
Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.


There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

Thats not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.

You have a point! Clearly the Grand Canyon was formed in a very short time by the flood. How long? Would you say a few months or as long as Noah had to keep all the animals on the ark? How long was that?

Let's ask brother neutral to tell us all how it happened!
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 6:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon

It couldnt have.

Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Doesnt add up. The fossil record is not sorted as one would expect from a flood.

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming moutains in some regions.

Strata formation of the mountains does not add up. Some mountains were pushed, and the strata form parallel to the angle of the mountain.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Again, not sorted and deposited according to a flood.

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.

Since the fault line strata overlap each other this could not have been caused by the flood.

Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.

Really. Such as?


There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

Which is why fossils form when they are rapidly covered. Like mudslides, landslides, in swamps and marshes, and local floods.

Yes, local floods occur all the time. Several times a year on this planet, infact.

Thats not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

Since the fossil record today is only a fraction of a fraction of the number of living organisms, we dont actually find that many, no.

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.

Cool. And if you could actually back up your claims with evidence, and explain the evidence that contradict your claims, you would win the nobel prize.

The fact that you havent, demonstrates that your claims arent true. At all.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 6:42:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 6:35:29 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon
Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming moutains in some regions.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.
Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.


There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

Thats not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.

You have a point! Clearly the Grand Canyon was formed in a very short time by the flood. How long? Would you say a few months or as long as Noah had to keep all the animals on the ark? How long was that?

Let's ask brother neutral to tell us all how it happened!

According to VenomFangX, it happend in about 5 minutes. Water was rushing through the cannon at 5 times the speed of sound.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 7:19:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon

The YEC claim is that sediments were deposited, then there was an up shift in the land. As the water drained, the grand canyon was cut through the soft muddy layers in days or weeks. How could the mud stay vertical while a canyon was cut hundreds of feet through it?

Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Radiometric dating shows fossils much older than ~4500. Also, older fossils are found in lower strata which would not suggest a flood.

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming mountains in some regions.

If this is true, then all mountains ranges should be the same age...they are not.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Source?

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.

Nope, this is an old theory before plate tectonics were known about.

Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.

Or, perhaps they died of old age, a meteor strike, or sunburn. Source?


There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

True, fossils are rare, but this does not prove the flood. In fact, since we find specific types of fossils consistently in specific layers (and not randomly in all layers) is evidence against all fossils being layed down within the alleged flood.

That's not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

We find 'so' many fossils because the Earth is billions of years old and we've been working on those for a very long time.

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 8:08:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Some people are just truly headfukked American wankers and the best we can hope for is they get hit by a train before the reach the age at which they can multiply. Is there any reason to mention just who I'm referring to?
RHEMA.97
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 9:36:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

Polystrate fossils dont penetrate layers that span millions of years.

Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

Not all. Japanese folklore lack flood myths despite being surrounded by water. There are japanese historians who consider this evidence that the Japanese people are somehow divine, becaues of this. And if we go by your logic, their argument makes just as much sense as yours.

Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Except for the utter lack of the other more complex sea creatures, not to mention land creatures.

Which, if we go by your logic, should be just as abundant at the highest mountain, since you are claiming that mountains were formed during the flood, and before the flood, they werent mountains and were lowlands which were subject to flooding.

You realize that the explanation as to how mountains are formed, plate techtonics, etc, provide a suitable answer to this, right?

Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood

Or local floods which happen all the time. Or landslides, which happen all the time. Or mudslides, which happen all the time.

BTW, are you gonna address our debunking of your previous claims? Or are you gonna keep posting until you hit one we cant answer to, and ignore all the other claims that come before you?
E_Pluribus_Unum
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 9:52:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Although I personally think it is theoretically possible to debate this thread's topic, the use of the word "proof" and evidence of the said proof in my mind leaves a lot to be desired.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 10:32:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

There are some trees upside-down, sideways, etc, but there are ones in every direction, including upwards. They stood for millions of years because the rock held it that way, duh!


Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

History lesson. All the civilization started in Mesopotamia, where the rivers frequently flooded. As trade and travel did not move people around much until they invented transportation methods, dug canals to allow boats to pass, etc. most of the people stayed there for a long time. The rivers could have flooded a lot in one year due to raining, flooding Mesopotamia, which just happens to be in modern day Iraq, Iran and Israel, causing the global flood myths to happen. They did not know about the whole world at that time, so it became a "global flood".


Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Or, plate tectonics. Mountains can be raised from oceans when two plates collide.


Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
RHEMA.97
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 11:27:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 9:36:13 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

Polystrate fossils dont penetrate layers that span millions of years.

The fact still remains that these trees cannot occur naturally ( dont you know when trees die they fall to the ground as long as the tree dies then its impossible for things like that to happen in nature) . And yes they did pass through layers that was spaned to be "millions of years"

Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

Not all. Japanese folklore lack flood myths despite being surrounded by water. There are japanese historians who consider this evidence that the Japanese people are somehow divine, becaues of this. And if we go by your logic, their argument makes just as much sense as yours.

The point remains that if 90% or more cultures claimed about a global flood. Of course there would be a few cultures that may not mention this.


Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Except for the utter lack of the other more complex sea creatures, not to mention land creatures.

I didnt get you there. My point still stands at some point ocean level covered the continent making it possible for sea creatures to be found there.

Which, if we go by your logic, should be just as abundant at the highest mountain, since you are claiming that mountains were formed during the flood, and before the flood, they werent mountains and were lowlands which were subject to flooding.

Who knows the landscape of the earth had changed much scince after the flood no one really knows the earth former landscape. My point is that the logical explanation for sea creatures located above sea level is that the sea level was raised higher at some point in history

You realize that the explanation as to how mountains are formed, plate techtonics, etc, provide a suitable answer to this, right?

Yes as the ground gave way to the flood water gushing with high pressure from beneath the earth the aftermath of this led to the formation of mountains.


Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood

Or local floods which happen all the time. Or landslides, which happen all the time. Or mudslides, which happen all the time.

You are wrong quit over simplifying things. A mere land slide or mudslide would have a different result from what we see today . And besides land slides only happen in hilly regions if there is a flat plane then there cant be a land slide but there was a massive animal and plant burying and is seen in almost all regions of the earth both flat planes and hilly regions how can mere land slide account for this, thats an over simplified reason.

BTW, are you gonna address our debunking of your previous claims? Or are you gonna keep posting until you hit one we cant answer to, and ignore all the other claims that come before you?

I was going to address you any ways. Though I prefer ignoring you.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 11:28:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 4:45:35 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
The bible did mention this. And we see evidence all around us.
The effects of the massive flood:

It carved out the Grand Canyon

That would be improbable. A single flood would not carve out an area. It would simply wash it all away, either flattening it, or rubbing away some layers but keeping all the elevations the same relative to the rest of the landscape. Instead what we see in the Grand Canyon can only be the result of a single source of water that flowed in the same path for years, washing away dirt beneath it and "digging" itself into a canyon. Erosion does not occur very quickly. Floods do cause erosion, but a single flood, no matter how big (in fact a large flood could cause less erosion, unless undersea currents are in play, but even those take millions of years to carve out a significant area). A large number of floods could erode quite a bit, but a single flood could not make an intricate erosion path.

Fossils we see today are the burried animal during the flood period. They were rapidly submerged meters by the mud water ( as the rapid flood water mixed with the soil.)

Flood changed the landscape of the earth forming moutains in some regions.

Plate tectonics explains this pretty well.

Countless Fossilised Soft tissued animals such as Jelly fishes proof of the global flood. Jelly Fishes woudnt fossilise normally.

Continental faults line were caused by the flood as water rapidly gushed out under ground.
Fossilised Humans and Nephilim Giants found . Proof that they were all wiped in a global flood as mentioned in the bible.


There are so many fossils today that are a proof of the Global flood. I know some wont believe me but still the fact remains that fossils dont normally occur in nature because the dead organisms are quickly eaten by the decomposers.

Please, just do the research yourself and you will find how fossils are formed. Even if it's only one in every hundred thousand of a species becomes fossilized, that creates quite a few fossils per species.

Thats not the case we find so much fossils today . Ever thought of that?

As for me I know the many fossils we find today is a result of the Global flood that happened about 4,500 yrs ago.

That doesn't really reflect what we see. If all the animals fossilized in the same period, we would see a 'jumble' so to say of fossils. We would see saber tooth tiger fossils liberally scattered among dinosaurs which we dated several million years older. This is not the case. We see layers that contain one grouping of fossils, and other layers with different groupings of fossils, with almost no overlap. The purpose of a scientific model is to predict something. The great flood model simply does not accurately model what we observe in the fossil layers.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 11:29:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 6:41:17 PM, tkubok wrote:

Just wanted to say, that about twenty minutes before entering this forum, I was reading Dilbert comic strips. Maybe Jesus is sending me a message.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 11:35:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

And pretty much every culture has led a tenuous existance around water. Plus, cultures combine and clash together. The Mesopotamian flood story could have easily inspired the Greek one about Deucelon (probably not spelled right) and Pyrrah (also probably not spelled right) which is incredibly similar to the Judeo-Christian flood myth. The Mediterranean cultures as well as the Hindu one were largely oral traditions, and had access to each other. Cultural diffusion was common. See: similarities of Jesus to Dionysus, Horus and Krishna.

Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Not really. One explanation is that those mountains are relatively new, or that the ice caps are newish. (new means a hundred million, as opposed to billions) I don't really study this, and my last geology science unit was two years ago, but they did explain this.

Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood

Oh do go on.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
RHEMA.97
Posts: 42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 12:00:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would like to back up all my previously debunked facts I could easily prove my self right and- fact as credible but its time and energy consuming.

Even If you do debunk it. The truth still remains that there was a global flood. Looking for something to convince you , right here:

https://www.youtube.com...

Im still there to answer any question or debunk.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 12:07:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 12:00:08 AM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
I would like to back up all my previously debunked facts I could easily prove my self right and- fact as credible but its time and energy consuming.

Even If you do debunk it. The truth still remains that there was a global flood. Looking for something to convince you , right here:

https://www.youtube.com...

Im still there to answer any question or debunk.

Eight thousand characters cannot contain my laughter. Here is why.

1. Appeal to authority. You understand that Kent Hovind is not a doctorate in everything, correct? There are people who know way more about the issues than him, and I'm pretty sure they are with me on this one.

2. Kent Hovind. I know this guy, I have seen his spheal, and I have given up on trying to make sense of it, or explain it to anybody who subscribes to him.

3. The fact that you have given up. You clearly watched this, then tried to argue it, then when you were shown wrong and you don't know how to respond, you go back to the source material, and not seeing it there, or not willing to watch it again, you thrust it upon us in the hopes that the answer is there.

4. The fact that you think I will waste an hour watching this.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 7:03:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 8:08:08 PM, monty1 wrote:
Some people are just truly headfukked American wankers and the best we can hope for is they get hit by a train before the reach the age at which they can multiply. Is there any reason to mention just who I'm referring to?

Could you please post in English rather than obscene? I assume you know the language.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 7:21:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 9:09:06 PM, RHEMA.97 wrote:
Polystrate fossils (fossilized trees standing upright) are found all over the world what do u say about that do yiu think they stood upright for "million of years" thats just silly.

Cultures all round the world has all talk about a global flood.

Fossils of sea creatures found miles above sea level. On high mountains sea creatures have been found this proves that at some point in history the sea level flooded the continent. That's so far the only explanation .

Rapid burial of plants and animals. And many more facts testify to the catastrophic flood

Whilst I do not agree with the methodology used to arrive at the conclusion, I do believe the bible account, as did Christ before me.

I do not see any absolute evidence but I do see things which could well point to it.

First though let me say I do not trust human dating methods, they rely too much on assumptions, and struggle beyond about 3500 years ago, possibly being very wildly inaccurate.

The trouble is that it has to be a matter of faith, you either put faith in them or you don;t because no-one can possibly prove it either way.

So what do I see that could support a global flood?

Well something broke up the crust into the tectonic plates we see now and it almost certainly was a heavy blow from above.

Something also cause the massive tilts of up to 90% in places in said crust which results in strata which should all be approximately horizontal being anything up to the vertical in places. Probably at very much the same time as the above event.

Something also cause an absolutely catastrophic climate change, an almost instant freezing which froze the mammoths that have been discovered in the, now thawing, permafrost over the last century or so, many looking like they have suffered a great impact from above in an area of flat ground, and some frozen in mid chew as it were, the vegetation in their mouth still perfectly preserved, as were the animals themselves.

A rapid deluge, especially if concentrated around the poles could account for all of the above.

The consequent tilting of the tectonic plates would account for the water still being here but dry land, which would appear as extremely high mountains of the water were all gone, being raised up.

Where could all that water have come from?

Well Genesis 1 does speak of "waters above the expanse" which could easily have been water vapour high in the atmosphere (The Thermosphere?) which would have sheltered the earth from external radiation and given a greenhouse effect (which would explain the remains ot tropical vegetation doing in the higher latitudes).

So a global flood, brought by God is completely feasible, and would explain things which science still cannot.

How long ago? Well in the event of no more reliable time measurement turning up, which I doubt the likelihood of, I am more than happy to accept the bible's timings.

No, not absolute evidence by any means but a rational explanation that actually fits the evidence, and is therefore not implausible not impossible..
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:41:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.

You don't even know what reality is or you would not need to resort to such gutter language, you could use English instead.
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:49:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 9:41:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.

You don't even know what reality is or you would not need to resort to such gutter language, you could use English instead.

It is English f*ckhead. You are the stupidest person on the planet who has ever had access to a computer and the internet.

Have fun praying for armageddon everyday before you die you simpleton.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 9:58:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 9:49:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:41:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.

You don't even know what reality is or you would not need to resort to such gutter language, you could use English instead.

It is English f*ckhead. You are the stupidest person on the planet who has ever had access to a computer and the internet.

Have fun praying for armageddon everyday before you die you simpleton.

It might be American if American standards really are that low, and judging by their TV output they are, but it certainly isn't English. Even English hasn't sunk that low yet.
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:04:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 9:58:24 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:49:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:41:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.

You don't even know what reality is or you would not need to resort to such gutter language, you could use English instead.

It is English f*ckhead. You are the stupidest person on the planet who has ever had access to a computer and the internet.

Have fun praying for armageddon everyday before you die you simpleton.

It might be American if American standards really are that low, and judging by their TV output they are, but it certainly isn't English. Even English hasn't sunk that low yet.

You are the f*ckin moron you portray yourself to be.

No armageddon for you old man, you're just gonna DIE like everything else.

'Cause you ain't anymore important than anything else.

The truth that the religious can't accept.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 10:36:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 10:04:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:58:24 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:49:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:41:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:19:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/20/2014 9:17:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/20/2014 8:05:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

We know from your efforts here that you have a computer and access to the internet. The internet is the greatest accumulation of man's knowledge that has ever existed.

F*ckin use it and stop being as pig ignorant as the goat shaggers you believe.

Is the world a flat disk?
Covered by a solid dome?
I which the sun, moon and stars appear?
Does your god sit on a throne above the solid dome?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you know more than the sheep shaggers who wrote the bible.

Do some actual reading of people who actually know about the world and the universe and you will realise that the goat f*ckers knew nothing.

That is your opinion, and it is a wrong one.

Yes the internet is here, and I suggest you use it to see how wrong you are, and don't just look at the evidence that suits you as you currently are, look at it all and think for a change.

You lack of command of the English language as revealed by your childish gutter language betrays more about you, and the limitations of your intellect, than you would like us to know.

It would appear that they certainly knew more than you do anyway, and one who, by his use of language, presents himself as being only semi literate is certainly not one I would even consider taking note of.

Braindead defrocked jehovians have nothing to offer when reality is being discussed. F*CK OFF dickwad.

You don't even know what reality is or you would not need to resort to such gutter language, you could use English instead.

It is English f*ckhead. You are the stupidest person on the planet who has ever had access to a computer and the internet.

Have fun praying for armageddon everyday before you die you simpleton.

It might be American if American standards really are that low, and judging by their TV output they are, but it certainly isn't English. Even English hasn't sunk that low yet.

You are the f*ckin moron you portray yourself to be.

No armageddon for you old man, you're just gonna DIE like everything else.

'Cause you ain't anymore important than anything else.

The truth that the religious can't accept.

That is your opinion, and you are welcome to it, but Armageddon will come. That is a fact. The only question is when?

No I don't see myself as important at all, it is the message I carry that is important not me.