Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Where's the missing link bone evidence?

Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 2:19:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 2:11:20 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Anyone? No?

Science forum is probably a better place for this....
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 2:54:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?

If you took the time to educate yourself you would find that there are very few missing links. Remarkable at that is because of the low possibility of animal remains becoming fossilized!

But really, haven't we been able to move on from the idea that there wouldn't be fossilized links? Is anybody still stuck in believing that science hasn't long ago been able to establish a pretty complete record of life on the earth dating back well before the dinosaurs?

Duuuuuhhhhh, only crackpot Christians are stuck in that bullsh!t dogma of not accepting the fossil records for what they are.

Brother neutral gets a pass on this one but few others do.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 2:57:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And I should have also mentioned, look at the trashy scum you walk with brother neutral. Isn't that a bit troubling knowing that 9 out of 10 of your peers are whackos?
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 2:59:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 2:54:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?

If you took the time to educate yourself you would find that there are very few missing links. Remarkable at that is because of the low possibility of animal remains becoming fossilized!

But really, haven't we been able to move on from the idea that there wouldn't be fossilized links? Is anybody still stuck in believing that science hasn't long ago been able to establish a pretty complete record of life on the earth dating back well before the dinosaurs?

Duuuuuhhhhh, only crackpot Christians are stuck in that bullsh!t dogma of not accepting the fossil records for what they are.

Brother neutral gets a pass on this one but few others do.

All I got out of that response was an Ad Hom fallacy and a non-response to my question.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:11:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 2:59:34 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 4/29/2014 2:54:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?

If you took the time to educate yourself you would find that there are very few missing links. Remarkable at that is because of the low possibility of animal remains becoming fossilized!

But really, haven't we been able to move on from the idea that there wouldn't be fossilized links? Is anybody still stuck in believing that science hasn't long ago been able to establish a pretty complete record of life on the earth dating back well before the dinosaurs?

Duuuuuhhhhh, only crackpot Christians are stuck in that bullsh!t dogma of not accepting the fossil records for what they are.

Brother neutral gets a pass on this one but few others do.

All I got out of that response was an Ad Hom fallacy and a non-response to my question.

Until you take the time to educate yourself about the fossil record you're not going to understand the facts.

Talk to brother neutral because you're defaming and embarrassing him by being one of his Christian peers who is lost back somewhere in the 18th. century.

Seriously, the question isn't worth pursuing further with you. It's just so out of whack with reality that it's disgusting to even talk about it further for now.
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:13:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:11:13 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/29/2014 2:59:34 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 4/29/2014 2:54:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?

If you took the time to educate yourself you would find that there are very few missing links. Remarkable at that is because of the low possibility of animal remains becoming fossilized!

But really, haven't we been able to move on from the idea that there wouldn't be fossilized links? Is anybody still stuck in believing that science hasn't long ago been able to establish a pretty complete record of life on the earth dating back well before the dinosaurs?

Duuuuuhhhhh, only crackpot Christians are stuck in that bullsh!t dogma of not accepting the fossil records for what they are.

Brother neutral gets a pass on this one but few others do.

All I got out of that response was an Ad Hom fallacy and a non-response to my question.

Until you take the time to educate yourself about the fossil record you're not going to understand the facts.

Talk to brother neutral because you're defaming and embarrassing him by being one of his Christian peers who is lost back somewhere in the 18th. century.

Seriously, the question isn't worth pursuing further with you. It's just so out of whack with reality that it's disgusting to even talk about it further for now.

No, my question is very simple. Is dinosaurs preceded essentially every missing link, and given that we've found bone evidence of dinosaurs, where is the bone evidence of missing links somewhere between the earth's crust of where we've found these dinosaurs?
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:16:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:13:15 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:11:13 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/29/2014 2:59:34 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 4/29/2014 2:54:01 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/28/2014 8:22:27 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
If dinosaurs pre-existed essentially every missing link, why have we been able to find dinosaur bones but not those of missing links?

If you took the time to educate yourself you would find that there are very few missing links. Remarkable at that is because of the low possibility of animal remains becoming fossilized!

But really, haven't we been able to move on from the idea that there wouldn't be fossilized links? Is anybody still stuck in believing that science hasn't long ago been able to establish a pretty complete record of life on the earth dating back well before the dinosaurs?

Duuuuuhhhhh, only crackpot Christians are stuck in that bullsh!t dogma of not accepting the fossil records for what they are.

Brother neutral gets a pass on this one but few others do.

All I got out of that response was an Ad Hom fallacy and a non-response to my question.

Until you take the time to educate yourself about the fossil record you're not going to understand the facts.

Talk to brother neutral because you're defaming and embarrassing him by being one of his Christian peers who is lost back somewhere in the 18th. century.

Seriously, the question isn't worth pursuing further with you. It's just so out of whack with reality that it's disgusting to even talk about it further for now.

No, my question is very simple. Is dinosaurs preceded essentially every missing link, and given that we've found bone evidence of dinosaurs, where is the bone evidence of missing links somewhere between the earth's crust of where we've found these dinosaurs?

Links between what?
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:23:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All transitional bone forms that took place after dinosaurs between species leading up to the evolution of the human race.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:23:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Somebody please tell the nitwit that most dinosaurs have predecessors to which they can be linked. Before he gets too excited and goes off in his pants off over his lack of understanding the basics.

Same as like homo sapiens ya think?

Brother neutral, come and help out these knuckle dragging Christian peers of yours.
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:26:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:23:41 PM, monty1 wrote:
Somebody please tell the nitwit that most dinosaurs have predecessors to which they can be linked. Before he gets too excited and goes off in his pants off over his lack of understanding the basics.

Same as like homo sapiens ya think?

Brother neutral, come and help out these knuckle dragging Christian peers of yours.

My question explicitly referred to missing link bone formations that evolved after dinosaurs. This should be simple enough since you're asserting that missing link bone evidence has been found before life forms evolved into dinosaurs, right?
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:29:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:23:07 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
All transitional bone forms that took place after dinosaurs between species leading up to the evolution of the human race.

Well... Humans never evolved from dinosaurs, but birds did.

The first mammalian species evolved from a reptile, and all living mammals descended from that one ancestor.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Similarly in birds, from only one branch of dinosaurs are all modern birds descended, all the others simply became extinct and their tree lines terminated.
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:31:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:29:41 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

The first mammalian species evolved from a reptile, and all living mammals descended from that one ancestor.
Please not when I say 'a reptile' or 'a mammal' I mean the collective species, as evolution occurs between populations, and not individuals in sexually reproducing species.
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:48:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:31:11 PM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:29:41 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

The first mammalian species evolved from a reptile, and all living mammals descended from that one ancestor.
Please not when I say 'a reptile' or 'a mammal' I mean the collective species, as evolution occurs between populations, and not individuals in sexually reproducing species.

So a reptile evolved into a mammal? But they're not the same kind?!?!?!
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sswdwm
Posts: 1,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:54:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:48:26 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:31:11 PM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:29:41 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

The first mammalian species evolved from a reptile, and all living mammals descended from that one ancestor.
Please not when I say 'a reptile' or 'a mammal' I mean the collective species, as evolution occurs between populations, and not individuals in sexually reproducing species.

So a reptile evolved into a mammal? But they're not the same kind?!?!?!

Lol well I guess I set myself up for the fall there.

There isn't a 'first mammal' either, as the transition is a blurred one, with many generations and gradual changes where at no point you could determine when the species was now distinctly a mammal instead of a reptile.
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:
http://www.debate.org...

God most likely exists:
http://www.debate.org...
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 3:56:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/29/2014 3:54:05 PM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:48:26 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:31:11 PM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 4/29/2014 3:29:41 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

The first mammalian species evolved from a reptile, and all living mammals descended from that one ancestor.
Please not when I say 'a reptile' or 'a mammal' I mean the collective species, as evolution occurs between populations, and not individuals in sexually reproducing species.

So a reptile evolved into a mammal? But they're not the same kind?!?!?!

Lol well I guess I set myself up for the fall there.

There isn't a 'first mammal' either, as the transition is a blurred one, with many generations and gradual changes where at no point you could determine when the species was now distinctly a mammal instead of a reptile.

Show me a tree evolve into a hippo. I'll be waiting...
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!