Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Why do atheists ask for evidence?

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Dwint
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 2:33:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere.

I stopped reading here, it's very clear how informed you are on the subject of evolution.
Hitchens is the way!
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 3:49:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

I myself would not attribute an atheist wanting evidence of God because they don't know the "existence of God is metaphysical".

To answer your question directly, most atheists are first and foremost materialists. Materialism has always assumed that life is wholly the product of natural processes. All human thought and feeling emerges from the nonliving, inorganic matrix of physical nature and ends at death. Accordingly,materialism has always inferred its theories from the best empirical evidence at hand and has as a result always had its metascientific hypotheses scientifically confirmed, because the basic assumption of valid science has also always been that nature is governed by coherent, discoverable physical laws.

In short - atheists want evidence because it is the fundamental to the nature of how the atheist processes information to understand the physical and material reality we experience.
ThatOneCoolGuy
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:23:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:33:00 PM, Dwint wrote:
Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere.

I stopped reading here, it's very clear how informed you are on the subject of evolution.

Oh, I'd reccomend you keep going, it's quite funny.
Insert witty signature here
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 5:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow... jh1234l, why you still trolling?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:02:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is not that God is metaphysical. Sure God is. When all anthropomorphic language is stripped away God is more than our experience.

So many straw man arguments really on saying how can God be this and do this. The very premise is taken from human experience. How can we accurately discern what omnipresent, non temporal, non spatial is?

That does not mean in our observable universe there is not proof of something more. It's just Atheism is a blind faith.

Take for instance this illustration I used elsewhere:

If every bit of life on earth had a mark on their head copyright.Intellicorp. Atheist would say there was no evidence for an intellicorp ever existing.

That the mark, "trademark.intellicorp" was not evidence for the existence of intellicorp. Why isn't it evidence? See above there is no intellicorp.

Being the norm to all live on earth, evolutionist would say this mark is a vestigial marking of pigmentation from early life. That the random pattern is not efficient because it does not protect the brain from all UV light. A better design would have been a giant black dot.

There is no evidence you can give to such a Faith based on willful ignorance.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:32:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

cus ponies are the key to everything. You need falsifiable non lackadaisical evidence to support the theory of a creator.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:46:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

It does seem true that some of the demands for physical evidence of God are unreasonable. For instance, most of those asking for such evidence want it presented in 3-D format, even though science itself is beginning to lean toward a reality made of many more dimensions than that, something which some religions have been inferring for some time. In fact, much of science today actually makes the idea of God seem much more feasible to me. Anyone who has spent much time studying the various complexities of quantum mechanics knows that our minds are incapable of grasping the true nature of the reality we are part of. Scientists explain this by saying that QM is counter-intuitive - that we can't always trust to our own reason (or to physical measurement) in certain areas.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:59:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 6:32:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

cus ponies are the key to everything. You need falsifiable non lackadaisical evidence to support the theory of a creator.

ALPACAS ARE FRUTe HETLAND institut is good
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 7:08:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 6:59:03 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 5/4/2014 6:32:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

cus ponies are the key to everything. You need falsifiable non lackadaisical evidence to support the theory of a creator.

ALPACAS ARE FRUTe HETLAND institut is good

that is common knowledge no need to cite it
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 8:53:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

Im in the same boat.

Whenever i try to sell my miracle cure, that cures all ailments, all cancer, all diseases, and even world hunger, for just $1000 a bottle, people keep asking me for evidence.

Why do people keep asking me for evidence? Why cant they shut up and buy these bottles from me???
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 10:21:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
I hope this is trolling. I really, really do.

When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

Not necessarily. It really depends on what type of deity you are positing. If you are talking about a deity who did no recorded interactions with the world since creation and only 'nudged' things in an untracable way, then yes, it would be unreasonable to demand evidence, as your model has none. It would be reasonable to talk about god of the gaps though.

However, if you talk about the biblical deity of Yahweh who did numerous things that we should be able to find physical evidence of it occurring, then it does make sense to ask for evidence.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Problems with this.

1. Evolution does not go over abiogenesis (the beginning of life), nor does it encompass the creation of the universe. Evolution is simply a model that describes how simple life can become more complex and how life can change and adapt to its environment over time.

2. You broke Godwin's law. Hitler misused natural selection and evolution in the application of something called Eugenics. Genetics has shown that there are very little differences (except certain groups being prone to certain diseases, tending to be a little taller and a bunch of other minor cosmetic stuff) between various races and ethnic groups.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

Okay, but if you flip a thousand coins all at once forever, would they eventually all be heads or tails at once? Though the probability is low, when you have large spans of time, they become probable. And mutations occur very often, but we simply have a lot of genes that don't code for anything, so it doesn't really matter if they mutate a little.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

You misunderstand order. Entropy is a mathematical number calculated based on the arrangement of atoms and their temperature. "order" in this sense doesn't refer to a complex life, no, instead the greatest ordered state is a crystal at 0 degrees Kelvin (absolute zero, which is still a theoretical value).

I'm getting more suspicious that this is trolling by the second.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

I'm getting more suspicious..... Plus, everything is a transitional form, since evolution has no stopping point. If everything stopped changing, evolution would be proven false.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Okay, now I'm getting more sure that it is trolling.

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Well, humans have an artificial environment, therefore things like height or superior athletics don't really matter. So even if certain races being superior was true, which it isn't, it wouldn't apply to humans.

Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

How is evolution unfalsifiable? Falisifiability is the ability to be dis-proven. If I say 1 + 1 = 2, that could be disproven if it were false. If 1 + 1 truly equaled 3, then I could prove that. So 1 + 1 =2 is falsifiable. However, just because something can be proven false, doesn't mean it is false.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:11:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 10:21:30 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
I hope this is trolling. I really, really do.

When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

Not necessarily. It really depends on what type of deity you are positing. If you are talking about a deity who did no recorded interactions with the world since creation and only 'nudged' things in an untracable way, then yes, it would be unreasonable to demand evidence, as your model has none. It would be reasonable to talk about god of the gaps though.

However, if you talk about the biblical deity of Yahweh who did numerous things that we should be able to find physical evidence of it occurring, then it does make sense to ask for evidence.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Problems with this.

1. Evolution does not go over abiogenesis (the beginning of life), nor does it encompass the creation of the universe. Evolution is simply a model that describes how simple life can become more complex and how life can change and adapt to its environment over time.

2. You broke Godwin's law. Hitler misused natural selection and evolution in the application of something called Eugenics. Genetics has shown that there are very little differences (except certain groups being prone to certain diseases, tending to be a little taller and a bunch of other minor cosmetic stuff) between various races and ethnic groups.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

Okay, but if you flip a thousand coins all at once forever, would they eventually all be heads or tails at once? Though the probability is low, when you have large spans of time, they become probable. And mutations occur very often, but we simply have a lot of genes that don't code for anything, so it doesn't really matter if they mutate a little.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

You misunderstand order. Entropy is a mathematical number calculated based on the arrangement of atoms and their temperature. "order" in this sense doesn't refer to a complex life, no, instead the greatest ordered state is a crystal at 0 degrees Kelvin (absolute zero, which is still a theoretical value).

I'm getting more suspicious that this is trolling by the second.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

I'm getting more suspicious..... Plus, everything is a transitional form, since evolution has no stopping point. If everything stopped changing, evolution would be proven false.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Okay, now I'm getting more sure that it is trolling.

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Well, humans have an artificial environment, therefore things like height or superior athletics don't really matter. So even if certain races being superior was true, which it isn't, it wouldn't apply to humans.

Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

How is evolution unfalsifiable? Falisifiability is the ability to be dis-proven. If I say 1 + 1 = 2, that could be disproven if it were false. If 1 + 1 truly equaled 3, then I could prove that. So 1 + 1 =2 is falsifiable. However, just because something can be proven false, doesn't mean it is false.

You cannot draw a chessboar pattern by accident thru randim chance therefor natral selection is fals

You are self admit to being brainwash for trustin actual scientgtst above mee
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:31:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:11:07 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 5/4/2014 10:21:30 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
I hope this is trolling. I really, really do.

When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

Not necessarily. It really depends on what type of deity you are positing. If you are talking about a deity who did no recorded interactions with the world since creation and only 'nudged' things in an untracable way, then yes, it would be unreasonable to demand evidence, as your model has none. It would be reasonable to talk about god of the gaps though.

However, if you talk about the biblical deity of Yahweh who did numerous things that we should be able to find physical evidence of it occurring, then it does make sense to ask for evidence.

Evolution is proven false:

Evolution states that the universe exploded out of nowhere. Then, a ball of gas started spinning and spinning until it formed the solar system. Life appeared spontaneously from stardust, and evolved into little dots. Then, the little dots turned into huge sperm like creatures with eyes and smiling mouths. Those creatures liked to swim, and they swam until they suddenly turned into fish. Then, the fish decided that it would be cool to turn into apes, so they evolved lungs and climbed out of the ocean. Then, the fish gave birth to a monkey, which morphed into the first human, which evolutionists called the "common ancestor". Evolution is just a theory, and is created by Darwin, who supports Hitler.

Problems with this.

1. Evolution does not go over abiogenesis (the beginning of life), nor does it encompass the creation of the universe. Evolution is simply a model that describes how simple life can become more complex and how life can change and adapt to its environment over time.

2. You broke Godwin's law. Hitler misused natural selection and evolution in the application of something called Eugenics. Genetics has shown that there are very little differences (except certain groups being prone to certain diseases, tending to be a little taller and a bunch of other minor cosmetic stuff) between various races and ethnic groups.

Evolution is based on random chance. If a monkey were to randomly smash on a keyboard, the possibility of the keyboard creating an ascii drawing of Mona Lisa is zero.

Okay, but if you flip a thousand coins all at once forever, would they eventually all be heads or tails at once? Though the probability is low, when you have large spans of time, they become probable. And mutations occur very often, but we simply have a lot of genes that don't code for anything, so it doesn't really matter if they mutate a little.

The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy, which is disorder, always increases in closed systems. Evolution creates order, which is contradictory to the second law of thermodynamics. Some atheists may say that the sun shines on the Earth, so the Earth is an open system, or that the organisms themselves are open systems, but we'll see if they will still hold on to their delusions when they get dropped into the burning hot fires of hell.

You misunderstand order. Entropy is a mathematical number calculated based on the arrangement of atoms and their temperature. "order" in this sense doesn't refer to a complex life, no, instead the greatest ordered state is a crystal at 0 degrees Kelvin (absolute zero, which is still a theoretical value).

I'm getting more suspicious that this is trolling by the second.

If evolution is true, then speciation and transitional fossils should exist. However, they do not exist, and all of the alleged instances are frauds, because the atheists will realize that they have been lied to by public schools when they wake up in hell.

I'm getting more suspicious..... Plus, everything is a transitional form, since evolution has no stopping point. If everything stopped changing, evolution would be proven false.

In the cambrian explosion, the world's first multicellular organisms suddenly spontaneously appeared out of nowhere and left their fossils. Some atheists may use loopholes, such as claiming that the cambrian is a historical period stretching millions of years, and not spontaneous, and that "transitional fossils" between old species and species created in the cambrian were found. However, they will stop believing the lies of evil liberal scientists when they get tortured by demons in the afterlife!

Okay, now I'm getting more sure that it is trolling.

Evolution is racist, because survival of the fittest is not "fit for its habitat", but actually a evil Aryan conspiracy! Some atheists will claim that the concept means "fit relative to its environment", and raise examples such as that African people are not worse than White people, as they are adapted to their own enviroment, but we know that atheists are liars!


Well, humans have an artificial environment, therefore things like height or superior athletics don't really matter. So even if certain races being superior was true, which it isn't, it wouldn't apply to humans.

Atheists ask for creationism to be falsified. However, they do not falsify there beliefs that we evolved from polywoggs. Evolution is unfalsifiable.

How is evolution unfalsifiable? Falisifiability is the ability to be dis-proven. If I say 1 + 1 = 2, that could be disproven if it were false. If 1 + 1 truly equaled 3, then I could prove that. So 1 + 1 =2 is falsifiable. However, just because something can be proven false, doesn't mean it is false.

You cannot draw a chessboar pattern by accident thru randim chance therefor natral selection is fals

You are self admit to being brainwash for trustin actual scientgtst above mee

I drew a chessboard while I was in a coma last night.

I'm better now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:53:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Like Dwint, I also stopped reading after this point.

If you say god is metaphysical, and because god is metaphysical there's no evidence, you are just using big fancy words to try and draw attention away from the fact that you are STILL guilty of a cop out.

Where's the evidence for the Christian (or whatever religion you follow) God?
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 12:33:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 11:53:25 PM, BradK wrote:
At 5/4/2014 2:24:35 PM, jh1234l wrote:
When I debate with atheists, all they do is ask for evidence of a God.

They do not know that the existence of a God is metaphysical issue, so there cannot be any scientific evidence, therefore asking for scientific evidence is wrong.

All the closed minded atheists want to ask me for evidence. Butt they do not search for evidence for there pixie dust beliefes like evolution.

Like Dwint, I also stopped reading after this point.

If you say god is metaphysical, and because god is metaphysical there's no evidence, you are just using big fancy words to try and draw attention away from the fact that you are STILL guilty of a cop out.

Where's the evidence for the Christian (or whatever religion you follow) God?

Jhl1234 isn't a Christian, he just has an inferiority complex about them so he makes these spam topics all over the boards for some reason.
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 12:51:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jhl1234 isn't a Christian, he just has an inferiority complex about them so he makes these spam topics all over the boards for some reason.

Religion fucks with people's minds. It makes them do unreasonable things whether they believe the religion or not. I'm not sure what the cure is, but I know that questioning it or rejecting it, or never having had accepted it in the first place, is beneficial.