Jump to topic:

burning kids who slander alah

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 10:46:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Islamabad (AsiaNews) - Because of the threats posed by the powerful Lahore Bar Association – an umbrella organization of city lawyers - no Christian or Muslim lawyer is ready to take on the defence in the murder of 12 year-old Shazia Bashir, it was reported yesterday by The Pakistani Christian association that deals with legal assistance.

The girl, of Christian faith, died on Jan. 23 as a result of violence - even sexual – at the hands of one misunderstanding allah jihadist, a wealthy and powerful Muslim lawyer well respected due to his meny misunderstanding coragous acts in Lahore. The alleged murderess, Chaudhry Mohammad Naeem, is a former president of the Lahore High Court Bar Association. The girl, just 12 years old, had worked as a maid in the home of Naeem in the last six months.

then she was killed by holy jihadists for her hate towards all peacfull most mercifull allah

http://www.asianews.it...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 4:49:14 PM
It apears you believe I am just trying to make islam a bad name.?

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 4:52:31 PM
At 2/7/2010 4:49:14 PM, banker wrote:

There's people who misrepresent Islam. Ok, we get it so stop posting it, please. What is this? Topic #213848568?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 5:04:39 PM
At 2/7/2010 4:52:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/7/2010 4:49:14 PM, banker wrote:

There's people who misrepresent Islam. Ok, we get it so stop posting it, please. What is this? Topic #213848568?

Maybe these posts are directed towards the new people whove just joined DDO and have no idea about Islam?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 5:13:15 PM
Its ok not to answer my questions ..!
I assume your asking me to stop calling attention to this horor story ..! Do you believe. That showing indifferance to burning kids is acceptable standerts for humanity.? Of curse not.!! However when it comes to burning kids alive ,excuses like misunderstanding of a religious book is proper strategy for justice of the kid who was burning for expressing her religious opinion...!! Is that logical.? Of curse not .? So you must have a opinion that thoe are treasonous and just trying to make allah look bad..!
Now are you that type of a idiot.? Or your that vicious .?
Do you realy like those persicuting ?

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 5:17:52 PM
At 2/7/2010 5:13:15 PM, banker wrote:
Its ok not to answer my questions ..!
I assume your asking me to stop calling attention to this horor story ..! Do you believe. That showing indifferance to burning kids is acceptable standerts for humanity.? Of curse not.!! However when it comes to burning kids alive ,excuses like misunderstanding of a religious book is proper strategy for justice of the kid who was burning for expressing her religious opinion...!! Is that logical.? Of curse not .? So you must have a opinion that thoe are treasonous and just trying to make allah look bad..!
Now are you that type of a idiot.? Or your that vicious .?
Do you realy like those persicuting ?

I hate the persecution just as much as you do, trust me. However, it's gets tiring after awhile watching you post the same things over and over. If you want speak out against this stuff doing it on an internet site isn't going to have much effect. Muslims are often wrongly scapegoated for hate and terrorism so people should be taking action rather than posting on an internet site. However, I won't lecture you on that any further in fear of sounding hypocritical as I'm no activist myself...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 5:36:39 PM
We talk here about lots of topics 1)global warming. 2)animal rights. 3)obama. Etc.
Not bucuase we have here judicial powers..! Or lagislative powers...! No we are void of all powers..!
We here share opinions..! We share views..! And sometimes we debate topics if we disagree on something..! Now be honest .!! Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!! Your well aware of that.! But the reason your acting like your ignorant to this fact ..! That in your opinion its your abligation regardless of the means to take away infidels obility to freely discuss this.!!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 5:43:10 PM
At 2/7/2010 5:36:39 PM, banker wrote:
We talk here about lots of topics 1)global warming. 2)animal rights. 3)obama. Etc.
Not bucuase we have here judicial powers..! Or lagislative powers...! No we are void of all powers..!
We here share opinions..! We share views..! And sometimes we debate topics if we disagree on something..! Now be honest .!! Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!! Your well aware of that.! But the reason your acting like your ignorant to this fact ..! That in your opinion its your abligation regardless of the means to take away infidels obility to freely discuss this.!!!

insert is a sheep....! she ignor facts becuz she wont talk to infidls....!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 6:19:37 PM
Muslims need to learn that if they want to have. A reputation as a religion of peace ,its not going to be achieved by jihad...! And of curce not by burning kids..!
Shuting down calls for justice ,agaenst those burning kids who slander allah is brutal..! Its not peace..! If you are not burning kids,could you qualify for noble peace price.? Some accused nations with bruality for occupation..! Others accused others for brutality for blocades..! But everyone agree,s buring kids is brutal...!
islam can not burn kids and still be considered peacefull..!

When kids are not given the excuse if they slander allah "sorry I was misunderstood" and they are still burned..!
Why should jihadists who openly declared war against the free world ,have the privilidge to this excuse .? Even when they burn kids alive.? Why should killers have a biger priviledge then ,inocent kids.?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 1:39:41 PM
we need to be informed otherwize some mistakingly joiin them see this
http://www.danielpipes.org...

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 1:42:20 PM
Burning kids who slander Allah is perfectly acceptable. The rules say "Don't slander Allah!". Only retards, who don't deserve life, would do this and thus deserve to be burned.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 1:56:06 PM
At 2/8/2010 1:42:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Burning kids who slander Allah is perfectly acceptable. The rules say "Don't slander Allah!". Only retards, who don't deserve life, would do this and thus deserve to be burned.

Please don't throw fuel on the fire.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 2:42:04 PM

i am not comperhanding your point.. please explain.!!

bradv42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:05:29 PM
At 2/8/2010 2:42:04 PM, banker wrote:

I am not comprehending your point.. please explain.!!

It means you fell sucker to sarcasm.

In the old testament, God told his followers to stone children for being disobedient.
The Christain/ Jewish God told his people to kill innocent animals as sacrifice to him. The Roman Catholic Church killed many people who had beliefs which differed from theirs. The Church of Scientology has been blamed for countless deaths, they were also caught stealing from the government. The Westboro Baptist Church pickets at the funerals of gays, soldiers, and people who have died from AIDs and other sexual deceases.

All religious groups have their extremists... We shouldn't judge all of the Islamic faith for the acts of the extremists, which I personally don't even see as Muslims. I have Muslim friends, and I know what their faith is like, that what these extremist idiots are painting just isn't it!

As far as the boy being burned, horrible, cruel, the offenders should face charges... End of point.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:15:04 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:05:29 PM, bradv42 wrote:

In the old testament, God told his followers to stone children for being disobedient.
The Christain/ Jewish God told his people to kill innocent animals as sacrifice to him. The Roman Catholic Church killed many people who had beliefs which differed from theirs. The Church of Scientology has been blamed for countless deaths, they were also caught stealing from the government. The Westboro Baptist Church pickets at the funerals of gays, soldiers, and people who have died from AIDs and other sexual deceases.
All religious groups have their extremists... We shouldn't judge all of the Islamic faith for the acts of the extremists, which I personally don't even see as Muslims. I have Muslim friends, and I know what their faith is like, that what these extremist idiots are painting just isn't it!

Exactly! Yet, everybody always only looks at the actions of islamic extremists while ignoring those of other groups. Same with terrorism. The majority of terrorists in the world are non-muslim. Do people care? Nooooo! It's always just those big, bad, violent muslim monsters!

As far as the boy being burned, horrible, cruel, the offenders should face charges... End of point.

Agreed. Acts of violence based on religious grounds should be condemmed.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:20:28 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:15:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

thats about books we talk about actions are we having christians doing actions?

are you advising us to treat christians with books like terrorists with bombs?

Exactly! Yet, everybody always only looks at the actions of islamic extremists

yes they look at actions..!! but you thing we should look at a book rather

while ignoring those of other groups.

which ones?
Same with terrorism. The majority of terrorists in the world are non-muslim. Do people care? Nooooo! It's always just those big, bad, violent muslim monsters!

Agreed. Acts of violence based on religious grounds should be condemmed.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:25:00 PM

All religious groups have their extremists...
yes we had timoty mcvaiew and he is dead..!!

We shouldn't judge all of the Islamic faith for the acts of the extremists,
true but should we ignore thier ignoring and not taking reasponsability for thier actions..??

which I personally don't even see as Muslims. I have Muslim friends, and I know what their faith is like, that what these extremist idiots are painting just isn't it!

then we hope that they will change shaira law

but they will not face charges the ones who call for justice will face charges...!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:30:58 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:25:00 PM, banker wrote:

All religious groups have their extremists...
yes we had timoty mcvaiew and he is dead..!!

We shouldn't judge all of the Islamic faith for the acts of the extremists,
true but should we ignore thier ignoring and not taking reasponsability for thier actions..??

which I personally don't even see as Muslims. I have Muslim friends, and I know what their faith is like, that what these extremist idiots are painting just isn't it!

then we hope that they will change shaira law

but they will not face charges the ones who call for justice will face charges...!!

Just thought I would point out that although I'm a muslim I do generally support a secular society free from influences of Shari'a Law. Implementing Shari'a Law would just mean Non-muslim minorities are forced to adhere to a system they don't even believe in. Besides, religious preferences should remain a personal matter anyway. Just like if Christians are against abortion they can choose not to get one rather than forcing anti-abortion laws onto the whole of society.
bradv42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:43:27 PM

Here is a list of Christain terrorists:
The Sons of Freedom
The Khu Klux Klan
Lord's Resistance Army
The Westboro Baptist Church (othough they havn't killed anyone, they cirtainly do alot of emotional harm.)
Three teenagers were put away in Texas for trying to blow up a church back in 2007.
(they did it for Christain reasons as well.)
Pat Robertson called for the assasination of Hugo Chavez.
Aryan Nations
Shall I name more...?

I am saying we treat terrorists like terrorists... And not generalize religiouse beliefs with steriotypes.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:46:13 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:43:27 PM, bradv42 wrote:

Here is a list of Christain terrorists:
The Sons of Freedom
The Khu Klux Klan
Lord's Resistance Army
The Westboro Baptist Church (othough they havn't killed anyone, they cirtainly do alot of emotional harm.)
Three teenagers were put away in Texas for trying to blow up a church back in 2007.
(they did it for Christain reasons as well.)
Pat Robertson called for the assasination of Hugo Chavez.
Aryan Nations
Shall I name more...?

I am saying we treat terrorists like terrorists... And not generalize religiouse beliefs with steriotypes.

You forgot the terrorists in Northern Ireland.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 4:52:18 PM
Insert I assume your sarcastic...? Otherwise how is one burning kafir and infidel kids slandering allah misunderstanding islam... And on the other hand one fighting a christian nations occupation. Christian jihad...?

I like your humor I am rolling on floor luaghing.!! Thanks

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 5:10:51 PM
At 2/8/2010 4:52:18 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I assume your sarcastic...? Otherwise how is one burning kafir and infidel kids slandering allah misunderstanding islam... And on the other hand one fighting a christian nations occupation. Christian jihad...?

I like your humor I am rolling on floor luaghing.!! Thanks

Being sarcastic about what? I don't understand.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 5:22:33 PM
At 2/7/2010 5:43:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

insert is a sheep....!

I agree!!!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 7:29:27 PM
At 2/8/2010 5:22:33 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/7/2010 5:43:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

insert is a sheep....!

I agree!!!

1) That post wasn't serious.
2) How am I a sheep?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:19:57 PM
At 2/8/2010 7:29:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

2) How am I a sheep?

Hey, I was just agreeing with you...

But I'd say subscribing to unreasonable beliefs which others came up with (specifically religion, though I think your belief in conspiracy theories is rather similar) marks you as one who follows others without putting much thought into where you're going. BAAAHHH....
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:26:10 PM
At 2/8/2010 8:19:57 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

2) How am I a sheep?

But I'd say subscribing to unreasonable beliefs which others came up with (specifically religion, though I think your belief in conspiracy theories is rather similar) marks you as one who follows others without putting much thought into where you're going. BAAAHHH....

So you're saying that people who believe in religion are sheep? Well that would make about half this site sheep then...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:27:46 PM
At 2/8/2010 8:26:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

2) How am I a sheep?

So you're saying that people who believe in religion are sheep? Well that would make about half this site sheep then...

Again, I'm not the one who came up with the wording. Your phrasing just struck me as rather fitting.

Metaphysics:
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:34:04 PM
Brad4 how rediculous are you ? How dare you to compare "The Khu Klux KlanLord's Resistance Arm" to islam?!! I am against The Khu Klux KlanLord's Resistance Arm.!! I am condemning its hate but comparing them to islamic shaira law is outragous.!! When did they hang gay kids.?
When did they hang young rape victims..? When did thay burn alive kids.?
How outragous could you be to compare The Khu Klux KlanLord's Resistance Arm to islam..!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:34:23 PM
At 2/8/2010 8:27:46 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/8/2010 8:26:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

2) How am I a sheep?

Again, I'm not the one who came up with the wording. Your phrasing just struck me as rather fitting.

Also, I don't believe in "conspiract theories" as you called it. I just believe that things aren't always what they seem. ;)