Jump to topic:

Who will boco haram seel the girls to?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 8:21:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Boco haram, an islamic organisation, has kidnapped over 200 school girls in Nigeria and threatened to sell these girls.

Will they only sell them to Muslims? Or will their desire for money influence them to sell to infidel paedophiles as well as muslim paedophiles?

What do you think?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 1:19:36 PM
"islamic organisation has kidnapped over 200 school girls"

ITS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM AND THATS WRONG PERIOD. DO NOT TRY TO DEFAME ISLAM WITH CRAP, COZ YOUR PATHETIC TACTICS CAN WORK ONLY ON BUNCH OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU. KEEPING POSTING CRAP HERE ITS HURTING YOU THAT ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ON EARTH? KEEP EATTING YOU SELF KID.

and every time the same nonsense. before you commenting on islam, first comment on your fellow brothers who colonized most of world, eliminating millions of human beings, from india to america shame on you.

and i almost forgot get a life bobo.
Never fart near dog
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 1:37:05 PM
Some of the girls taken were 18, legal adults idiot. Try doing some research before posting an Ilamophobia attcack next time, you'll look less dumb.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 2:03:07 PM
There is so much stupid on this thread, its overwhelming.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 5:46:24 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:21:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
Boco haram, an islamic organisation, has kidnapped over 200 school girls in Nigeria and threatened to sell these girls.

Will they only sell them to Muslims? Or will their desire for money influence them to sell to infidel paedophiles as well as muslim paedophiles?

What do you think?

I do think they will "seel" (ha. Typos) them only to Muslims, as long as they are only dealing in money. I think that they will stick to their principles, as long as they deal with reasonable amounts of money. However, if they deal in a harder to get merchandise like firearms, or ridiculously large sums of money, I think their principles will become questionable.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 6:01:57 PM
At 5/6/2014 1:19:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

ITS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM AND THATS WRONG PERIOD. DO NOT TRY TO DEFAME ISLAM WITH CRAP, COZ YOUR PATHETIC TACTICS CAN WORK ONLY ON BUNCH OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU. KEEPING POSTING CRAP HERE ITS HURTING YOU THAT ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ON EARTH? KEEP EATTING YOU SELF KID.

Umm. While kidnapping other Muslims might be against Muslim law, Sharia law has rules against female education, which is what they are retaliating against. Schools for girls are a constant target of Radical Muslim groups in the Middle East.

and every time the same nonsense. before you commenting on islam, first comment on your fellow brothers who colonized most of world, eliminating millions of human beings, from india to america shame on you.

We do. Those guys were bad people too. But you know what? They are dead now. And I at least comment somewhat on imperialism or like philosophies, and I comment on Christian atrocities too. First wrong excusing the second is a fallacy. Simply because one group did something worse, doesn't make the second action acceptable.

And you know what? Christians are better then Muslims. They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great..... grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam. Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

Who is Bobo? Is it like Mr. Popo?

https://www.youtube.com...
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 8:28:38 PM
Christians are better then Muslims. They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great..... grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam. Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

I was cheering for your comment until I got to this blunder. This paragraph represents much wrong with how America and Western Europe view the world.

"Christians" haven't gotten better then anyone. The relatively small number of secularists in the "West" aren't any better then anyone. They just tell themselves they are.

There are various Christian terrorist groups in Africa, either acting as rogue bands, or as "military" of a country. They have killed more people then Boko Haram ever has. They are currently busying themselves with ethnically cleansing central Africa of Muslims (a story that has gotten ZERO press in America).

Its also worth noting that the worst atrocities of our time (post WW2) have been committed not by religous-zealots (like some Muslims), but by "modern" America/Europe, and secularist Russia and China. You could literally add up all people killed by radical-religious fanatics of any type, multiply it by 5, and still come up far short of the bodies piled up in the name of "democracy", "communism", "money"; or any of the other non-religious themes for which the "modern" world kills.

Statistically speaking, I would take a radical Jihadist over an Western-Secularist any day of the week.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 8:43:55 PM
An islamic organisation kidnaps 200 school girls and one muslim attacks me because what they did is wrong in islam. Shoot the messenger seems to be a popular pastime for muslims. Another tells me that some of these girls were 18yrs old thus making it acceptable to sell them as sex slaves apparently.

Hurrah for allah.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 8:55:02 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:43:55 PM, bulproof wrote:
An islamic organisation kidnaps 200 school girls and one muslim attacks me because what they did is wrong in islam. Shoot the messenger seems to be a popular pastime for muslims. Another tells me that some of these girls were 18yrs old thus making it acceptable to sell them as sex slaves apparently.

Hurrah for allah.

You are slowly transitioning from being upset at a dumb comment, to being just as dumb as the one you were raging at.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 9:00:28 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:55:02 PM, HPWKA wrote:

Hurrah for allah.

You are slowly transitioning from being upset at a dumb comment, to being just as dumb as the one you were raging at.

You see upset and rage? Interesting, strange but interesting.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 9:07:53 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:55:02 PM, HPWKA wrote:

Hurrah for allah.

I have made 3 posts
1: OP
2: typo oops
3: the one quoted here.
In which of these do you contend I was upset with a dumb comment and it which of these do you contend I was raging at a dumb comment?
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 9:15:10 PM
I have made 3 posts
In which of these do you contend I was upset with a dumb comment and it which of these do you contend I was raging at a dumb comment?

All of the above occurred in the 3rd post. You were upset at dumb comments (I think the first two after your OP), but got a little carried away in your 3rd comment, by shifting your rage from the two idiots, to Muslims/Islam.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 9:37:12 PM
At 5/6/2014 9:15:10 PM, HPWKA wrote:
I have made 3 posts

All of the above occurred in the 3rd post. You were upset at dumb comments (I think the first two after your OP), but got a little carried away in your 3rd comment, by shifting your rage from the two idiots, to Muslims/Islam.

Give your diploma in mind reading back to the college that awarded it. You got nothing right.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 9:53:43 PM
At 5/6/2014 8:28:38 PM, HPWKA wrote:
Christians are better then Muslims. They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great..... grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam. Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

I was cheering for your comment until I got to this blunder. This paragraph represents much wrong with how America and Western Europe view the world.

"Christians" haven't gotten better then anyone. The relatively small number of secularists in the "West" aren't any better then anyone. They just tell themselves they are.

I was not speaking about the African converts, as they have a similar problem to that of the Middle East in radicalism. However, Christianity has built more secular societies in some places, and has become very moderate in these places, where many have ceded issues like creation and conversion therapy for more scientific pursuits. While Christianity has many problems in third world countries, where radicalism flourishes in almost all faiths best. (except Jainism. Well, they do get more radical, but the more radical they are, the less violent they are) While I would argue that Christianity's taming in the Western world is not due to the nature of the religion, but simply to the circumstances of those places, we must commend Western Christians for giving up some of their more extreme practices.

There are various Christian terrorist groups in Africa, either acting as rogue bands, or as "military" of a country. They have killed more people then Boko Haram ever has. They are currently busying themselves with ethnically cleansing central Africa of Muslims (a story that has gotten ZERO press in America).

Yes they have. This is a problem with all religions, but mostly those in poor, unstable areas. These areas are prone to these events, and religion can often be a catalyst, if not just an excuse for violence.

Its also worth noting that the worst atrocities of our time (post WW2) have been committed not by religous-zealots (like some Muslims), but by "modern" America/Europe, and secularist Russia and China. You could literally add up all people killed by radical-religious fanatics of any type, multiply it by 5, and still come up far short of the bodies piled up in the name of "democracy", "communism", "money"; or any of the other non-religious themes for which the "modern" world kills.

I think that you are missing a point there. Magnitude isn't as important. Europe and North America have a lot more impact on the world and a lot more destructive power then 3rd world countries and unstable dictatorships. When we take action, a lot more people die.

Statistically speaking, I would take a radical Jihadist over an Western-Secularist any day of the week.

Really? It depends what secularist. If is an extremist nationalist, that is a problem. If it is someone who misapplies genetics and evolution to the "study" of Eugenics, that is pretty bad too. If it is someone who wants to rid the world of religion by force, whether simply because they find it disgusting, or they wish to institute a sort of state worship, that is bad.

However, what about someone who simply wants to keep Church and State separate, and not allow prosecution and persecution in the name of 'religious freedom', and who tries to institute secular governments in countries that often face problems with Sunni-Shiite conflicts or Protestant Catholic or Catholic-East Orthodox conflicts.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 10:43:10 PM
Boco Haram is hardly a Muslim organization. More a criminal one posing as an Islamic one to draw support/ get funding from Al Quaeda (sp?). It's not like it's a Church or anything.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 11:23:06 PM
At 5/6/2014 10:43:10 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Boco Haram is hardly a Muslim organization. More a criminal one posing as an Islamic one to draw support/ get funding from Al Quaeda (sp?). It's not like it's a Church or anything.

Oh dear.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 12:22:21 AM
At 5/6/2014 11:23:06 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/6/2014 10:43:10 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

Oh dear.

You sure told me.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 1:27:42 AM
At 5/6/2014 6:01:57 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

Umm. While kidnapping other Muslims might be against Muslim law, Sharia law has rules against female education, which is what they are retaliating against. Schools for girls are a constant target of Radical Muslim groups in the Middle East.

Myth. No it doesn't.

We do. Those guys were bad people too. But you know what? They are dead now. And I at least comment somewhat on imperialism or like philosophies, and I comment on Christian atrocities too. First wrong excusing the second is a fallacy. Simply because one group did something worse, doesn't make the second action acceptable.

And you know what? Christians are better then Muslims. They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great..... grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam. Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 4:52:31 AM

Umm. While kidnapping other Muslims might be against Muslim law,

Please dont give judgement on things you dont know about because you want to bash Islam out of lies. im not coming to you and giving nonsese on your religion before i studied the issue.

Sharia law has rules against female education, which is what they are retaliating against.

Which laws ha? its in the Quran?

Schools for girls are a constant target of Radical Muslim groups in the Middle East.

haa Foxnews or BBC?

We do. Those guys were bad people too. But you know what? They are dead now.

What dead? your are ignorent. look who America and the westren powers controling other territories saying "we making peace, Democracy..." hypocrites. stealing all Africa's resources, tell your brother to get out from Muslim lands killing poeple wholesale doing what ever they like. you dont know what is going on Muslim lands do you? or you watch only Foxnews?

And I at least comment somewhat on imperialism or like philosophies, and I comment on Christian atrocities too. First wrong excusing the second is a fallacy. Simply because one group did something worse, doesn't make the second action acceptable.

And you know what? Christians are better then Muslims.

No. as i said tell your Christain friends America and the europians sto get out their asses from other countries. shame on you saying that. you dont know history nothing... Amazing the TV news brainwashed you outside out.

They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great.....

What you saying ? they casting away their religion because they are atheist now?

grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam.

Dont mix politics and religion. they guys fight for freedom and they doing atrocities (which every muslim condemn). please learn first about things before you comment on religion of 1.7 billion please.

Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts

Where you getting your informetion? Foxnews i guess.

and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

xD
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 5:44:33 AM
At 5/7/2014 4:52:31 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Umm. While kidnapping other Muslims might be against Muslim law,

Please dont give judgement on things you dont know about because you want to bash Islam out of lies. im not coming to you and giving nonsese on your religion before i studied the issue.

Sharia law has rules against female education, which is what they are retaliating against.

Which laws ha? its in the Quran?

Schools for girls are a constant target of Radical Muslim groups in the Middle East.

haa Foxnews or BBC?

We do. Those guys were bad people too. But you know what? They are dead now.

What dead? your are ignorent. look who America and the westren powers controling other territories saying "we making peace, Democracy..." hypocrites. stealing all Africa's resources, tell your brother to get out from Muslim lands killing poeple wholesale doing what ever they like. you dont know what is going on Muslim lands do you? or you watch only Foxnews?

And I at least comment somewhat on imperialism or like philosophies, and I comment on Christian atrocities too. First wrong excusing the second is a fallacy. Simply because one group did something worse, doesn't make the second action acceptable.

And you know what? Christians are better then Muslims.

No. as i said tell your Christain friends America and the europians sto get out their asses from other countries. shame on you saying that. you dont know history nothing... Amazing the TV news brainwashed you outside out.

They have gotten more moderate and calm. They have built secular societies, and they have abandoned many of the more insane cultural practices of their great-great-great.....

What you saying ? they casting away their religion because they are atheist now?

grandparents of Western Europe and the Colonial era. Every once in a while there is a crazed radical Christian shooter who tries to kill Jews or Muslims or Atheists or Gays, but this happens far less often then in Islam.

Dont mix politics and religion. they guys fight for freedom and they doing atrocities (which every muslim condemn). please learn first about things before you comment on religion of 1.7 billion please.

Now, I wouldn't argue that it is the nature of Islam to be more violent then Christianity. They are simply in an area of the world that breeds radicalism, and Christianity tends to be in places that breed moderates and peaceful political action and stable governments. (There are many reasons the Middle east is unstable, mostly because of Sunni Shiite conflicts

Where you getting your informetion? Foxnews i guess.

and failed European and American and Russian intervention.)

xD
Got any comment on boco haram or their kidnapping and selling into sexual slavery of 250 school girls?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 6:36:32 AM

Boko Haram is engaged in all manner of criminal activities, the girls being sold is most likely an appeal to ransom.

The naked attempt to smear all of Islam by associating ALL Islam with a group largely confined to Nigeria and the border region os neighboring countries, with a history of tribal and economic strife, corrupt governance, and great swaths of lawlessness is nothing more than yet another demonstration of the biases and prejudices that have blinded modern atheists - preventing them from making any useful contributions the problem of alleviating kidnapping for ransom.

Smearing Muslims apparently passes for intelligence in some circles these days. Yet such smears and the banal thought processes behind them say far more about the the guy smearing than the guy smeared.

You would think the smearer would at least attempt to contain his spite enough to spell either Boko Haram or sell correctly ...
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 6:40:04 AM
Probably the highest bidder.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:43:46 AM
At 5/7/2014 6:36:32 AM, neutral wrote:

Boko Haram is engaged in all manner of criminal activities, the girls being sold is most likely an appeal to ransom.

The naked attempt to smear all of Islam by associating ALL Islam with a group largely confined to Nigeria and the border region os neighboring countries, with a history of tribal and economic strife, corrupt governance, and great swaths of lawlessness is nothing more than yet another demonstration of the biases and prejudices that have blinded modern atheists - preventing them from making any useful contributions the problem of alleviating kidnapping for ransom.

Smearing Muslims apparently passes for intelligence in some circles these days. Yet such smears and the banal thought processes behind them say far more about the the guy smearing than the guy smeared.

You would think the smearer would at least attempt to contain his spite enough to spell either Boko Haram or sell correctly ...

HAHA fancy neut giving spelling lessons.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 8:09:29 AM
At 5/8/2014 12:43:46 AM, bulproof wrote:

Bigots:

http://www.nytimes.com...

Glad to see atheists continue to make blandly prejudiced statements about 'all' Islam, while allowing their biases and prejudics to prevent accurate assesmment of the situation.

That region of Africa has long suffered from lawlessness, and as we see, even among the most extreme Islamists IN THE REGION, the kidnapping is far from accepted as Islam.

Not that the bigots would admit this though - preferring their simplistic answers and dehumanizing castigation more than reality.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 1:47:38 AM
At 5/8/2014 8:09:29 AM, neutral wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:43:46 AM, bulproof wrote:

Bigots:

http://www.nytimes.com...

Glad to see atheists continue to make blandly prejudiced statements about 'all' Islam, while allowing their biases and prejudics to prevent accurate assesmment of the situation.

That region of Africa has long suffered from lawlessness, and as we see, even among the most extreme Islamists IN THE REGION, the kidnapping is far from accepted as Islam.

Not that the bigots would admit this though - preferring their simplistic answers and dehumanizing castigation more than reality.
It's only YOU neut who has mentioned "all islam".
Do you find red herrings tasty?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 4:57:15 AM
At 5/11/2014 1:47:38 AM, bulproof wrote:

Right, your years long display of wanton hatred of religion, your complete refusal to actually discuss African politics and what is driving the insurgency, or in any way contribute to a discussion about this subject is not apparently noticeable.

You are victim you see ... not actually a bigot. Right.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 4:58:58 AM

: Hurrah for allah.

Your intent is quite clear bully bigot.
Magistrate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 5:07:06 AM
Hasty Generalisation along with the apparent ethnocentric bias. Goodness me it's everywhere.
" Rather the fallacy is calling it ridiculous since only an authority has right enforce what is need, in which you clearly have no authority to do."
~AuthorUnknown, on appeal to authority fallacy (LOL...religious forum)

When you make an argument, make sure you're the king of lala land. Otherwise, no matter how sound you are, you are still stupid.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 5:57:47 AM
At 5/11/2014 4:57:15 AM, neutral wrote:
At 5/11/2014 1:47:38 AM, bulproof wrote:

Right, your years long display of wanton hatred of religion, your complete refusal to actually discuss African politics and what is driving the insurgency, or in any way contribute to a discussion about this subject is not apparently noticeable.

You are victim you see ... not actually a bigot. Right.