Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution vs. Islam?

PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:49:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Answer the questions asked of you coward.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:50:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 9:49:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
Answer the questions asked of you coward.

I will not answer anything of you u ntill I receive your debate challenge.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:56:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 9:50:50 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:49:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
Answer the questions asked of you coward.

I will not answer anything of you u ntill I receive your debate challenge.

You claim that I made arguments.

What arguments?

I asked questions as you requested.

You supply evidence of your claims or you might as well leave this forum.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:07:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Run away with your tail between your legs and attack school girls with your fellow muslim heroes.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:19:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:17:16 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Isn't kaffir a racial ephithet? :/

No, he is calling me an infidel.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:25:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.

Response: Coward. I have never in my life seen a bigger coward. You won't even present your own argument. But since my goal is to expose just how stupid you are I am willingly responding.

Above, the kaffir says evolution is a fact. Yet presented absolutely no proof. Quite telling of a person who is an idiot. Yet just because his idiocy is evident does not mean he is wrong. So is evolution a fact. Of course not:

1.Scientific facts are concluded from observable and testable evidence. Yet there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another species, proving such a claim is false.

2.Scientific facts are also concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process. So in evolution, all we see is microevolution in the same species, not macroevolution of a species evolving into another. So science proves that microevolution is true and macroevolution is false.

3. Creation by chance or randomness causes disorder, not a repeating pattern. One can easily see and prove this. Try throwing a bucket of paint on the wall to create a checkerboard pattern without choosing to align the paint. You can"t. Proving that repeating patterns are the result of intelligent design, not randomness or chance. So the theory of evolution is false since we see the same patterns of similarity in a species, which cannot derive from randomness.

4. Science insist on claiming evolution is fact and people believe it because scientists say so. Yet scientists are guilty of making up lies to prove evolution, such as the case of Piltdown man and javaman, (both are fake fossils) which were made up by scientists to prove evolution.

5.Scientists even went further in their lie by capturing an African boy named Ota Benga and putting him in a zoo with monkeys to try to prove he was proof of evolution. The boy eventually committed suicide.

Five irrefutable facts that evolution is false.

What does Islam say. Islam already states that Adam and Eve were created, not evolved to begin with. Moreover, as demonstrated, science itself proves evolution is false. To claim now that evolution is true means that science itself is unreliable and there is no reliable way to know truth from falsehood. That means that Allah created humankind with no reliable way to know the truth since science is unreliable, thereby misleading us and being cruel for punishing us for disbelief. Since Allah does not do that, then that means science is reliable and since it is, then evolution is false since science proves so.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:28:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.

Allah never stated what form he created anything in. You cannot argue that it means everything was created in ots current form, because tjat current form is always shifting. Things exist now did not exist 1000 yeara ago. Their is absolutely nothing in the quran stating that allah did not create the universe and all that is in it in a form that we do not understand, and let the laws of science (which are Gods word) form th earth into ots present state.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:28:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:25:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.

Response: Coward. I have never in my life seen a bigger coward. You won't even present your own argument. But since my goal is to expose just how stupid you are I am willingly responding.

Above, the kaffir says evolution is a fact. Yet presented absolutely no proof. Quite telling of a person who is an idiot. Yet just because his idiocy is evident does not mean he is wrong. So is evolution a fact. Of course not:

1.Scientific facts are concluded from observable and testable evidence. Yet there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another species, proving such a claim is false.



2.Scientific facts are also concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process. So in evolution, all we see is microevolution in the same species, not macroevolution of a species evolving into another. So science proves that microevolution is true and macroevolution is false.


3. Creation by chance or randomness causes disorder, not a repeating pattern. One can easily see and prove this. Try throwing a bucket of paint on the wall to create a checkerboard pattern without choosing to align the paint. You can"t. Proving that repeating patterns are the result of intelligent design, not randomness or chance. So the theory of evolution is false since we see the same patterns of similarity in a species, which cannot derive from randomness.


4. Science insist on claiming evolution is fact and people believe it because scientists say so. Yet scientists are guilty of making up lies to prove evolution, such as the case of Piltdown man and javaman, (both are fake fossils) which were made up by scientists to prove evolution.


5.Scientists even went further in their lie by capturing an African boy named Ota Benga and putting him in a zoo with monkeys to try to prove he was proof of evolution. The boy eventually committed suicide.

Five irrefutable facts that evolution is false.

What does Islam say. Islam already states that Adam and Eve were created, not evolved to begin with. Moreover, as demonstrated, science itself proves evolution is false. To claim now that evolution is true means that science itself is unreliable and there is no reliable way to know truth from falsehood. That means that Allah created humankind with no reliable way to know the truth since science is unreliable, thereby misleading us and being cruel for punishing us for disbelief. Since Allah does not do that, then that means science is reliable and since it is, then evolution is false since science proves so.

Response: And since you failed to prove that god has twodicks. Debunked as usual.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:29:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.

Just throwing this out there, but when I believed in Christianity, I thought of it like this "what is a day to God?" Because the we use the Earth for our day system, which reality is pretty arbitrary in a cosmic scale.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:35:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:25:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.

Response: Coward. I have never in my life seen a bigger coward. You won't even present your own argument. But since my goal is to expose just how stupid you are I am willingly responding.

I did not make an argument. You did. You say that islam disproves evolution. You need to prove it. I say that you cant prove it.

Above, the kaffir says evolution is a fact. Yet presented absolutely no proof. Quite telling of a person who is an idiot. Yet just because his idiocy is evident does not mean he is wrong. So is evolution a fact. Of course not:

1.Scientific facts are concluded from observable and testable evidence. Yet there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another species, proving such a claim is false.



2.Scientific facts are also concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process. So in evolution, all we see is microevolution in the same species, not macroevolution of a species evolving into another. So science proves that microevolution is true and macroevolution is false.


3. Creation by chance or randomness causes disorder, not a repeating pattern. One can easily see and prove this. Try throwing a bucket of paint on the wall to create a checkerboard pattern without choosing to align the paint. You can"t. Proving that repeating patterns are the result of intelligent design, not randomness or chance. So the theory of evolution is false since we see the same patterns of similarity in a species, which cannot derive from randomness.


4. Science insist on claiming evolution is fact and people believe it because scientists say so. Yet scientists are guilty of making up lies to prove evolution, such as the case of Piltdown man and javaman, (both are fake fossils) which were made up by scientists to prove evolution.


5.Scientists even went further in their lie by capturing an African boy named Ota Benga and putting him in a zoo with monkeys to try to prove he was proof of evolution. The boy eventually committed suicide.

Five irrefutable facts that evolution is false.

I can refute all five of these lies. But I wont, because you argue that islam disproves it, and none of these have anything to do with islam.


What does Islam say. Islam already states that Adam and Eve were created, not evolved to begin with. Moreover, as demonstrated, science itself proves evolution is false. To claim now that evolution is true means that science itself is unreliable and there is no reliable way to know truth from falsehood. That means that Allah created humankind with no reliable way to know the truth since science is unreliable, thereby misleading us and being cruel for punishing us for disbelief. Since Allah does not do that, then that means science is reliable and since it is, then evolution is false since science proves so.

Does evolution say that adam and eve were the children of apes? Or does it say that life developed and diversified via those methods? You obviously did not dispute my definition.

I wish you would have challenges me to a debate on the subject, because I would shred you.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:37:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:35:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:28:56 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.

Allah never stated what form he created anything in. You cannot argue that it means everything was created in ots current form, because tjat current form is always shifting. Things exist now did not exist 1000 yeara ago. Their is absolutely nothing in the quran stating that allah did not create the universe and all that is in it in a form that we do not understand, and let the laws of science (which are Gods word) form th earth into ots present state.

Answer the question softcock.

Go away, troll. I will copy and paste the arguments that you need to back up in a debate whennto feel like it. Not on your time.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 10:43:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:35:47 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:25:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.

Response: Coward. I have never in my life seen a bigger coward. You won't even present your own argument. But since my goal is to expose just how stupid you are I am willingly responding.

I did not make an argument. You did. You say that islam disproves evolution. You need to prove it. I say that you cant prove it.


Above, the kaffir says evolution is a fact. Yet presented absolutely no proof. Quite telling of a person who is an idiot. Yet just because his idiocy is evident does not mean he is wrong. So is evolution a fact. Of course not:

1.Scientific facts are concluded from observable and testable evidence. Yet there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another species, proving such a claim is false.



2.Scientific facts are also concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process. So in evolution, all we see is microevolution in the same species, not macroevolution of a species evolving into another. So science proves that microevolution is true and macroevolution is false.


3. Creation by chance or randomness causes disorder, not a repeating pattern. One can easily see and prove this. Try throwing a bucket of paint on the wall to create a checkerboard pattern without choosing to align the paint. You can"t. Proving that repeating patterns are the result of intelligent design, not randomness or chance. So the theory of evolution is false since we see the same patterns of similarity in a species, which cannot derive from randomness.


4. Science insist on claiming evolution is fact and people believe it because scientists say so. Yet scientists are guilty of making up lies to prove evolution, such as the case of Piltdown man and javaman, (both are fake fossils) which were made up by scientists to prove evolution.


5.Scientists even went further in their lie by capturing an African boy named Ota Benga and putting him in a zoo with monkeys to try to prove he was proof of evolution. The boy eventually committed suicide.

Five irrefutable facts that evolution is false.

I can refute all five of these lies. But I wont, because you argue that islam disproves it, and none of these have anything to do with islam.


What does Islam say. Islam already states that Adam and Eve were created, not evolved to begin with. Moreover, as demonstrated, science itself proves evolution is false. To claim now that evolution is true means that science itself is unreliable and there is no reliable way to know truth from falsehood. That means that Allah created humankind with no reliable way to know the truth since science is unreliable, thereby misleading us and being cruel for punishing us for disbelief. Since Allah does not do that, then that means science is reliable and since it is, then evolution is false since science proves so.

Does evolution say that adam and eve were the children of apes? Or does it say that life developed and diversified via those methods? You obviously did not dispute my definition.

I wish you would have challenges me to a debate on the subject, because I would shred you.

Response: As expected. The Kaffir runs. He couldn't refute any of the 5 facts I stated.
But in an effort for everyone not to miss the fact that he failed to refute anythinf, I'll hang him with the basis of my argument.

You said evolution is a fact. Yet science is based on observable and testable evidence

CHALLENGE: Provide any observable and testable evidence of a species evolving into another?
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 11:51:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:29:26 AM, Brendan21 wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.

Just throwing this out there, but when I believed in Christianity, I thought of it like this "what is a day to God?" Because the we use the Earth for our day system, which reality is pretty arbitrary in a cosmic scale.

But religious people claim that sacred books are for human use. If they are for human use then the time described in it must also understandable to humans.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 11:55:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:44:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:37:14 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:35:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:28:56 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:23:44 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:13:24 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:03:50 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Islam says that God created universe in 6 days. Is this correct ?

Nope. The earth. Nowhere does it specify the form in which the earth was on that sixth day. Could've been just a fiery ball of gas, like science says it was.

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).

Show me any verse in quran where the word earth is used to describe a form of gas.

The age of universe according to science in 13.9 billion years and age of earth is 4.5 billion years.

Allah never stated what form he created anything in. You cannot argue that it means everything was created in ots current form, because tjat current form is always shifting. Things exist now did not exist 1000 yeara ago. Their is absolutely nothing in the quran stating that allah did not create the universe and all that is in it in a form that we do not understand, and let the laws of science (which are Gods word) form th earth into ots present state.

Answer the question softcock.

Go away, troll. I will copy and paste the arguments that you need to back up in a debate whennto feel like it. Not on your time.

Your thread is fuked softcock. Until you supply evidence of my arguments and or claims.

You can't softcock and that is why you run away.

Any thread you post will require you to support your scurrilous claim.

Get used to it softcock.

If I reported this post I could probably have you banned for it but that's not the right thing to do in my opinion. However, the problem that arises from this sort of behaviour is that it's bringing down this forum even more than it already is. Do you think it's even worth trying to reverse that trend before it's too far gone and all the adults just give up and leave?
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:46:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 10:43:06 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:35:47 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:25:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:11:39 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 10:04:56 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 9:47:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am making this thread at the request of the user Fatihah, because he wishes to discuss this topic, but refuses to do so in PM's or in thw designated debate section, possibly because he knows that he cannot win.

Evolution: The process by which life on earth developed and diversified over billions of years via natural selection, random mutation, gene flow, and genetic drift, as established by consensus of the scientific community.

The teachings of Islam: The texts of Quran and Sunnah alone, with no cultural interpretations or additions prevalent in the latter centuries.

Response: Finally. The kaffir comes out from hiding and sending me PMs. This kaffir, the same deluded person who has been bragging to be knowledgable about Islam, while displaying absolutely no knowledge at the same time.

This dummy now wants to suggest that evolution is true and Islam supports it. Okay dummy, where is the proof?

Actually, my friend, the proof is on you. Evolution is an established scientific fact. The religion you claim to know so well declares that the established fact is not in need of proof, and that the opposing view must provide it. The second principle of fiqh. You say that islam disproves evolution. Prove it.

Response: Coward. I have never in my life seen a bigger coward. You won't even present your own argument. But since my goal is to expose just how stupid you are I am willingly responding.

I did not make an argument. You did. You say that islam disproves evolution. You need to prove it. I say that you cant prove it.


Above, the kaffir says evolution is a fact. Yet presented absolutely no proof. Quite telling of a person who is an idiot. Yet just because his idiocy is evident does not mean he is wrong. So is evolution a fact. Of course not:

1.Scientific facts are concluded from observable and testable evidence. Yet there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another species, proving such a claim is false.



2.Scientific facts are also concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process. So in evolution, all we see is microevolution in the same species, not macroevolution of a species evolving into another. So science proves that microevolution is true and macroevolution is false.


3. Creation by chance or randomness causes disorder, not a repeating pattern. One can easily see and prove this. Try throwing a bucket of paint on the wall to create a checkerboard pattern without choosing to align the paint. You can"t. Proving that repeating patterns are the result of intelligent design, not randomness or chance. So the theory of evolution is false since we see the same patterns of similarity in a species, which cannot derive from randomness.


4. Science insist on claiming evolution is fact and people believe it because scientists say so. Yet scientists are guilty of making up lies to prove evolution, such as the case of Piltdown man and javaman, (both are fake fossils) which were made up by scientists to prove evolution.


5.Scientists even went further in their lie by capturing an African boy named Ota Benga and putting him in a zoo with monkeys to try to prove he was proof of evolution. The boy eventually committed suicide.

Five irrefutable facts that evolution is false.

I can refute all five of these lies. But I wont, because you argue that islam disproves it, and none of these have anything to do with islam.


What does Islam say. Islam already states that Adam and Eve were created, not evolved to begin with. Moreover, as demonstrated, science itself proves evolution is false. To claim now that evolution is true means that science itself is unreliable and there is no reliable way to know truth from falsehood. That means that Allah created humankind with no reliable way to know the truth since science is unreliable, thereby misleading us and being cruel for punishing us for disbelief. Since Allah does not do that, then that means science is reliable and since it is, then evolution is false since science proves so.

Does evolution say that adam and eve were the children of apes? Or does it say that life developed and diversified via those methods? You obviously did not dispute my definition.

I wish you would have challenges me to a debate on the subject, because I would shred you.

Response: As expected. The Kaffir runs. He couldn't refute any of the 5 facts I stated.
But in an effort for everyone not to miss the fact that he failed to refute anythinf, I'll hang him with the basis of my argument.

You said evolution is a fact. Yet science is based on observable and testable evidence

CHALLENGE: Provide any observable and testable evidence of a species evolving into another?

The Milwaukee Experiment. In just over twelve years, one species evolved into a completely different species. Solid, undeniable proof.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:53:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:46:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:


The Milwaukee Experiment. In just over twelve years, one species evolved into a completely different species. Solid, undeniable proof.

Response: I said to present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving. You presented "words" saying it occurred. Words are not an actual species evolving. Dummy.

So we have seen you demonstrate yourself that you cannot present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving, thus debunking your own idiocy that evolution is true. And since scientific facts are concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process, then the fact that we only see microevolution in the same species and not macroevolution of a species evolving into another is proof from science itself that evolution is false. Debunked as usual.
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:12:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I believe that though they are two opposed religions, Christians and Muslims have plenty of things in common that they can use to unite against forces that oppose the values of both religions.
For instance, Christians and Muslims can unite in regards to Creationism, being against Abortion, being in opposition to Gay Marriage, etc. Yet for some reason American Muslims usually side with the Liberals.
Unfortunately, the two religions are naturally opposed in regards to Polygamy, though.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:29:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:53:26 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:46:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:


The Milwaukee Experiment. In just over twelve years, one species evolved into a completely different species. Solid, undeniable proof.

Response: I said to present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving. You presented "words" saying it occurred. Words are not an actual species evolving. Dummy.

So we have seen you demonstrate yourself that you cannot present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving, thus debunking your own idiocy that evolution is true. And since scientific facts are concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process, then the fact that we only see microevolution in the same species and not macroevolution of a species evolving into another is proof from science itself that evolution is false. Debunked as usual.

What the heck kind of rebuttal is this!? I said that the rebuttal experiment clearly demonstrated one species evolving into another! He refutes my statement because I made it using words! WTF?! What am I supposed to use, sign language!?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:32:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 1:29:06 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:53:26 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:46:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:


The Milwaukee Experiment. In just over twelve years, one species evolved into a completely different species. Solid, undeniable proof.

Response: I said to present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving. You presented "words" saying it occurred. Words are not an actual species evolving. Dummy.

So we have seen you demonstrate yourself that you cannot present observable and testable evidence of a species evolving, thus debunking your own idiocy that evolution is true. And since scientific facts are concluded when there is observable evidence of the same repeating results from the same process, then the fact that we only see microevolution in the same species and not macroevolution of a species evolving into another is proof from science itself that evolution is false. Debunked as usual.

What the heck kind of rebuttal is this!? I said that the rebuttal experiment clearly demonstrated one species evolving into another! He refutes my statement because I made it using words! WTF?! What am I supposed to use, sign language!?
Perhaps cite your source/ provide link.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 1:43:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 1:29:06 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:


What the heck kind of rebuttal is this!? I said that the rebuttal experiment clearly demonstrated one species evolving into another! He refutes my statement because I made it using words! WTF?! What am I supposed to use, sign language!?

Response: The dummy continues to prove my point. Science is based on test and observation. Not words. Idiot. So yes, "words" saying that evolution occurred is flawed logic. Proof that it occurred is actual observable evidence of a species evolving into another. Not "words". You don't have it. No one does. Dummy. Thus proving evolution is false.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 3:16:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 1:43:18 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/8/2014 1:29:06 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:


What the heck kind of rebuttal is this!? I said that the rebuttal experiment clearly demonstrated one species evolving into another! He refutes my statement because I made it using words! WTF?! What am I supposed to use, sign language!?

Response: The dummy continues to prove my point. Science is based on test and observation. Not words. Idiot. So yes, "words" saying that evolution occurred is flawed logic. Proof that it occurred is actual observable evidence of a species evolving into another. Not "words". You don't have it. No one does. Dummy. Thus proving evolution is false.

Goddammit man I cited a frickin' scientific experiment! They literally turned one species into another! I replicated the experiment myself! What more do you want?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!