Jump to topic:

God, The Big Bang, and the magic of 3

lost.amongststars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 5:03:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Creationist read: Carl Sagan inspired me and my deep love of Science ever since I was 4 years old. I'm 32 and I'd rather watch science documentaries than anything but you need some back up. I'm not one of thcreationist that takes the Bible literally, but through intuition and deep introspection I was a given a gift to share with you. Fact: The big bang happened. We can test it and see evidence. Fact: The material for everything that has or will exist was born in the big bang, creationisthe include conscious awareness, or God. I call it the universal consciousness. Evolution is fact. What do you think cancer is, mutation of the genes caused by environment. That's the same definition for evolution. Creationist, I was an atheist but people confused me so I looked to myself and all of creation and was "caught up to God." I was told 2 is 1 is 3: holy trinity. Energy converts to matter so 2 is 1. The conscious awareness makes 3. I asked this conscious who are you and it showed atoms, energy, our thoughts. 3 is a magical Trinity. The sun (of God) the earth, the moon. Without all three we couldn't live, fact. Im on a mission to stop the division. It's been trying to tell us, mainly the intuitives, which is scientist and guess what, Abraham's line because we can connect, and Abraham's like has become many races. We aren't sheep that have to learn by example, we are the shepards that have to show you the way. The Bible is past and present. It was told to those who could hear in terms they, then being ignorant of Science, could understand. Moses laws are the laws of physics, don't be greedy or you become a black hole you can't escape and take everyone down with you. Jesus taught the physics, he told Mary in the gospel of Mary but men said what could a woman know. Treat everyone as they are yourself because they are. We started as a cell in the sea, cells divide from the side (rib). We all came from that or Adam (atom). The Bible only goes back 6000 years because that was as far as they rembered history, written or oral. God created us through time and evoltuion. The great flood I believe is genetic memory from small mamals from the dinosaur extinction. We know animals possess genetic memory. Animals are smart, we did evolve from those animals God created through 5 billion years of earths history. Fact: it's that old. Christians you're causing ignorance when it's knowledge God wants us to seek. He loves Neil degrasse Tyson and all those who question and learn and not blindly accept a book wrote for others to understand. Always accept facts then push past and ask why, not just how. One final note: Book of revelations; that dragon beaming down fire making you worship moving images is satellites and your TV. The devils reign of a thousand years was the beginning of the Catholic Church and editing the Bible to suit men's devilish need for reward and glory. God cut me off from everything but science and sharing my light I was given. Thank you, Neil Degrasse Tyson . You are a wonderful man. I love all the sciences.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 6:16:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 5:03:12 PM, lost.amongststars wrote:
Creationist read: Carl Sagan inspired me and my deep love of Science ever since I was 4 years old. I'm 32 and I'd rather watch science documentaries than anything but you need some back up. I'm not one of thcreationist that takes the Bible literally, but through intuition and deep introspection I was a given a gift to share with you. Fact: The big bang happened. We can test it and see evidence. Fact: The material for everything that has or will exist was born in the big bang, creationisthe include conscious awareness, or God. I call it the universal consciousness. Evolution is fact. What do you think cancer is, mutation of the genes caused by environment. That's the same definition for evolution. Creationist, I was an atheist but people confused me so I looked to myself and all of creation and was "caught up to God." I was told 2 is 1 is 3: holy trinity. Energy converts to matter so 2 is 1. The conscious awareness makes 3. I asked this conscious who are you and it showed atoms, energy, our thoughts. 3 is a magical Trinity. The sun (of God) the earth, the moon. Without all three we couldn't live, fact. Im on a mission to stop the division. It's been trying to tell us, mainly the intuitives, which is scientist and guess what, Abraham's line because we can connect, and Abraham's like has become many races. We aren't sheep that have to learn by example, we are the shepards that have to show you the way. The Bible is past and present. It was told to those who could hear in terms they, then being ignorant of Science, could understand. Moses laws are the laws of physics, don't be greedy or you become a black hole you can't escape and take everyone down with you. Jesus taught the physics, he told Mary in the gospel of Mary but men said what could a woman know. Treat everyone as they are yourself because they are. We started as a cell in the sea, cells divide from the side (rib). We all came from that or Adam (atom). The Bible only goes back 6000 years because that was as far as they rembered history, written or oral. God created us through time and evoltuion. The great flood I believe is genetic memory from small mamals from the dinosaur extinction. We know animals possess genetic memory. Animals are smart, we did evolve from those animals God created through 5 billion years of earths history. Fact: it's that old. Christians you're causing ignorance when it's knowledge God wants us to seek. He loves Neil degrasse Tyson and all those who question and learn and not blindly accept a book wrote for others to understand. Always accept facts then push past and ask why, not just how. One final note: Book of revelations; that dragon beaming down fire making you worship moving images is satellites and your TV. The devils reign of a thousand years was the beginning of the Catholic Church and editing the Bible to suit men's devilish need for reward and glory. God cut me off from everything but science and sharing my light I was given. Thank you, Neil Degrasse Tyson . You are a wonderful man. I love all the sciences.

Well, this is definitely a different way of seeing things. :)