Jump to topic:

Is Obama a secret Muslim?

Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 4:54:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Other than shooting drones at Muslims, he seems to make speeches about how he likes Islam, do you guys think Obama is a secret Muslim!!?
Signature does not exist.
Book-Head
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 5:51:20 AM
Only because he says he likes the Islam, doesn't mean he is related to the Religion or a Muslim.
Don't know how you see it, but there are always two sides of the medal - the over-religious and radical jerks are the only side of them you see in the news.
Although I am not religious in any way i like the concept of religion, 'cause every religion is based on peace...well, till some jerks say 'they are different, only we are on goods side' and begin radical actions - we have this people in every form of group, religion or atheism, norrow-minded people, which - trough their actions, without regards on others -
are the ones becoming public with their actions. They use their religion as an excuse and interpret it like they want it to be.
There are many Musims beliving in peace and also many christians believing in hatred.

I like to think he sees that like me and doesn't want to show that he's a Muslim, just that he has respect for the principles of these religion.
Elen s"la l"menn' omentielvo.
- A star shines over the hour of our meeting.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 6:51:23 AM
At 5/9/2014 4:54:22 AM, Valtin wrote:
Other than shooting drones at Muslims, he seems to make speeches about how he likes Islam, do you guys think Obama is a secret Muslim!!?

No. Why would a Muslim keep being a Muslim a secret?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 7:25:50 AM
Not much of a secret, look at all the fruitcakes who claim he is.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 9:45:15 AM
At 5/9/2014 9:41:09 AM, Brendan21 wrote:
At 5/9/2014 9:37:42 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
No, he's a Christian. Proof: http://www.christianitytoday.com....

lying was invited awhile ago...........

Do you think Obama would really go to the trouble of contacting a relatively obscure Christian magazine to make up the fact he is a Christian? Why not just tell that lie during an announcement from the Whitehouse?

Obama is a Christian, I know a lot of atheists on the internet will tell you otherwise, but he is a sincere, Church-going Christian. He just doesn't like mingling his faith with his politics.
Brendan21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 9:52:41 AM
At 5/9/2014 9:45:15 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 5/9/2014 9:41:09 AM, Brendan21 wrote:
At 5/9/2014 9:37:42 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
No, he's a Christian. Proof: http://www.christianitytoday.com....

lying was invited awhile ago...........

Do you think Obama would really go to the trouble of contacting a relatively obscure Christian magazine to make up the fact he is a Christian? Why not just tell that lie during an announcement from the Whitehouse?

Obama is a Christian, I know a lot of atheists on the internet will tell you otherwise, but he is a sincere, Church-going Christian. He just doesn't like mingling his faith with his politics.
Yes, Yes I do think he would. Because he was basically forced to by some people's false accusations of him being Muslim. But you need to realize is that A) these guys are typically intellectuals (Obama more than 90% of the others) and B) intellectuals don't abide by things that can't be proven. He could be agnostic but he's no full-hearted Christian like he wants the public to believe. Keep in mind Americans have never elected an non-christian president and even most politicians in general need to be Christian in the typical American eyes. They lie so people like you don't have to worry about their non-christian moral guidelines, which are usually about the same but the average voter doesn't care.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 12:54:33 PM
I don't see why it should matter too much what his religious orientation is.. So long as it doesn't affect how he runs office I don't particularly care.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 1:12:43 PM
At 5/9/2014 12:54:33 PM, Envisage wrote:
I don't see why it should matter too much what his religious orientation is.. So long as it doesn't affect how he runs office I don't particularly care.

It affected dubya.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Kerfluffer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 1:45:59 PM
Muslims are allowed to lie about their religion to avoid persecution:
Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty. - Quran 16:106

If he really is supporting the muslim brotherhood or whatever and secretly conspiring to advocate Islam, like conspiracy theorists claim, then he's more than allowed to lie about being a Christian.

Not that I believe he actually is a muslim. And I'd rather he was one instead of a Mormon like the other guy.
debatefreakxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 3:18:29 PM
he is not a muslim, since he is the president of America, he cannot be biased, therefore he is shown liking islam
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 5:13:21 PM

What would motivate him to keep this a secret? Another poster implied he was secretly an atheist. Again - what would motivate someone to keep this secret. I am about as cynical as they come when talking about politicians and politics. I just don't see this. I have no reason to believe President Obama is not what he claims to be - a man of Christian faith. The most I can say about his faith is that for the most part - he keeps it to himself. I have no problem with this and would prefer politicians do this.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 6:46:04 AM

I don't think there is any reason he should hide it if he was.

I don't think it makes any difference if he is a Muslim or not. Most Muslims in Muslim world don't really like him because of foreign policies.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 6:47:52 AM
At 5/9/2014 7:38:12 AM, XLAV wrote:
He's obviously muslim. He supplied weapons for the syrian rebels, didn't he?

Hahaha !

And this helps Islam ?! Wow! this is actually destroying Muslims! open your eyes!!