Jump to topic:

reincarnation science

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 5:51:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
More and more is debated on this topic , and aside of religion and budhists new age and seculars joined this belief what's your secular opinion?

Here is a secular scientist supporting reincarnation
http://pureinsight.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
sherlockmethod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 12:17:30 PM
I will keep an open mind, but hypnosis is notoriously unreliable and I can find no way to validate the findings. Past life regression uses some of the same quackery that abductee groups use. I am unconvinced at this point.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 12:18:36 PM
Since energy isn't destroyed ,and is simply transferred to another form of energy, technically there is some form of reincarnation.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 3:29:53 AM
At 2/9/2010 5:51:27 AM, banker wrote:
More and more is debated on this topic , and aside of religion and budhists new age and seculars joined this belief what's your secular opinion?

It's a lie and a particularly harmful one as it is behind the 'caste system' in India and other places; ' We can treat you and your family like the vermin you are because this is your Karmic destiny. '
The Cross.. the Cross.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 3:35:58 AM
At 2/10/2010 3:29:53 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 2/9/2010 5:51:27 AM, banker wrote:

It's a lie and a particularly harmful one as it is behind the 'caste system' in India and other places; ' We can treat you and your family like the vermin you are because this is your Karmic destiny. '

True, while the caste system is outlawed I doubt there is much oversight on the matter.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 7:31:15 AM
At 2/9/2010 12:18:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Since energy isn't destroyed ,and is simply transferred to another form of energy, technically there is some form of reincarnation.

yep, from a person to a decomposing person, to worms and the like.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."