Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

The Absurdity of Theism and Religion

Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:29:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Response: You're wrong.
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:38:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 6:29:17 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Response: You're wrong.

Response: No you
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:30:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?

Nothing
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:32:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:30:21 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?

Nothing

Which is why God doesn't exist. You can't prove he does, therefore he does not.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:33:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:32:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:30:21 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?

Nothing

Which is why God doesn't exist. You can't prove he does, therefore he does not.

Okay you're right.
Mrlowe
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:38:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:33:17 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:32:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:30:21 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?

Nothing

Which is why God doesn't exist. You can't prove he does, therefore he does not.

Okay you're right.

I knew you'd come around... they always do.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:40:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:38:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:33:17 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:32:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:30:21 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:29:07 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:25:45 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:20:20 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:44:10 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:37:55 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:12:46 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Stop pretending you have the upper hand Fatiha......oops I mean Mrlowe.

A typical response from such an under educated mind. You don't even realize the extent of your ignorance... how sad.

But yet you do pretend, and the extent of my ignorance is realized.

Response: How sad... you think I'm pretending. Please, your petty, insolent mind can't even comprehend my intelligence. The extent of your ignorance is an invisible fraction of the mine.

Yet I comprehend your "intelligence" and yet my ignorance is still visible. You still remain pretending.

What does this have to do with the Jesus picture on bread = antichrist analogy?

Nothing

Which is why God doesn't exist. You can't prove he does, therefore he does not.

Okay you're right.

I knew you'd come around... they always do.

Isn't that what they call "bias confirmation" LOL?
Geogeer
Posts: 4,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 9:57:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 6:38:23 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
At 5/14/2014 6:29:17 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/14/2014 5:58:09 PM, Mrlowe wrote:
*Disclaimer: this is a joke thread making fun of the imbecile that is Fatihah, who may quite literally be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on the internet.

Theism is an absurd thing to believe in. The idea that some people find the idea of a supernatural being even somewhat plausible are utterly sick in the head. Let me explain this to you by using completely irrelevant analogies and completely avoiding your arguments, then insulting you while praising myself for being so ingenious. Because I am.

Firstly, religion has been scientifically proven to be for the weak willed. The scientific community (99% atheist by the way) firmly holds the stance that the only people who worship a deity are either sick in the head or brainwashed by their culture. I, being an intelligent, rational human being, would have to agree with the expert's assessments.

Now let me give you stupid clowns a thought experiment: If you draw a grid on a piece of toast in the image of Jesus, does that make the image the antichrist? WELL, DOES IT? If not, then it is because Jesus wasn't God and therefore God does not exist.

Secondly, religion is a completely illogical belief. There is so much pain in the world and if God exists then why does it happen? It doesn't make any sense... why would God want to see his creations suffer? Not only that, but the concept of God himself is the equivalent of believing in a king that can do anything and created the universe and isn't really a king, more like a god really.

So there you have it.

Response: You're wrong.

Response: No you

Response: :-p