Jump to topic:

Religion is senseless

EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 1:42:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why? Why!!11!1!1!1!111 y u peeple follow rediculus fairy tales?? RELEGOIN IS EVILLE BECUZ CHRISTIANITY WRONG!! Why christianity wrong? Because it is!!! CHEQUEMATE STOOPID XIANS!!!! And to further validate mi argumen, i presentation to you pruuf that chrisitianity is stoopid and root of all evil!!1

Why christianity root of evil? Well first we must know correlation always imply causation only when it comes to relegon when atehaists say it does. Why? Because atheistss say so and ateists are just right!! Therefore, relegon is root of all evil. Who cares if someting else cause it? I kno relegon may not be the only thing dat cause this, but i ignore that because the atheists do and the atheists are always rite. UR CULT IS FAIL BECAUSE ATHEISTS, XIANS!!!!!

Second, dere is no evidence dat jesus existed!!! It is all lie maded up by evil atheist hating mysoginist slave owner evil douchebags!!! Jesus is lie!!! Who cares what all the histoeians say! HE IS STILL LIE BECAUSE!!! All evidence for jesus listed here http://www.probe.org... are all lies made up by stupid xians because theyre stoopid! I DENY ALL EVIDENCE OF JESUS BECAUSE I ATHEIST!!! ALL ARE LIE!!111

Tirdly, xianity story is rediculous!!! It states that after man sin, god came down to earth, got drunk at party and met mary who was also drunk, then god did reproduction wit mary and gave birth to jesus and jesus make people eat and drink him as covenent!! This ia TOTALLY whut xianity sez!!

CHECKMATE XIANS!!! UR CULT IS FAILZ!! ATHEISTS WIN!!1!1!11!
Check it out! Envisage and I debate Young Earth Creationism.
http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 2:32:45 AM
1. This is a good example of why people should use spell check.

2. Don't feed the troll.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 2:54:35 AM
At 5/21/2014 2:32:45 AM, Ragnar wrote:

2. Don't feed the troll.

U call me trollz? U MUST BE REDICULOUS EVIL JEBUS FOLLOWER CHRISTIAN!! Ur argument is fail!11!!!
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 2:59:07 AM

2. Don't feed the troll.

I is atheist! I need no spell cheque because all atheists are right!!! Ur jebus argument is fail!!!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:00:36 AM

Spell check won't fix that mess. To get a base hit, one has to hit the ball in fair territory.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 11:43:46 AM
At 5/21/2014 6:00:36 AM, annanicole wrote:

Spell check won't fix that mess. To get a base hit, one has to hit the ball in fair territory.

Except that I'm trolling. These are all actual atheist arguments I'vehad the displeasure of being confronted with...
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 11:53:50 AM
At 5/21/2014 11:43:46 AM, EnlightenedMadman wrote:

Except that I'm trolling. These are all actual atheist arguments I'vehad the displeasure of being confronted with...

There are stupid arguments on both sides. Why not address the more intelligent ones, perhaps in a more intelligent way?
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 12:33:40 PM
At 5/21/2014 1:42:38 AM, EnlightenedMadman wrote:
Why? Why!!11!1!1!1!111 y u peeple follow rediculus fairy tales?? RELEGOIN IS EVILLE BECUZ CHRISTIANITY WRONG!! Why christianity wrong? Because it is!!! CHEQUEMATE STOOPID XIANS!!!! And to further validate mi argumen, i presentation to you pruuf that chrisitianity is stoopid and root of all evil!!1

Why christianity root of evil? Well first we must know correlation always imply causation only when it comes to relegon when atehaists say it does. Why? Because atheistss say so and ateists are just right!! Therefore, relegon is root of all evil. Who cares if someting else cause it? I kno relegon may not be the only thing dat cause this, but i ignore that because the atheists do and the atheists are always rite. UR CULT IS FAIL BECAUSE ATHEISTS, XIANS!!!!!

Second, dere is no evidence dat jesus existed!!! It is all lie maded up by evil atheist hating mysoginist slave owner evil douchebags!!! Jesus is lie!!! Who cares what all the histoeians say! HE IS STILL LIE BECAUSE!!! All evidence for jesus listed here http://www.probe.org... are all lies made up by stupid xians because theyre stoopid! I DENY ALL EVIDENCE OF JESUS BECAUSE I ATHEIST!!! ALL ARE LIE!!111

Tirdly, xianity story is rediculous!!! It states that after man sin, god came down to earth, got drunk at party and met mary who was also drunk, then god did reproduction wit mary and gave birth to jesus and jesus make people eat and drink him as covenent!! This ia TOTALLY whut xianity sez!!

1) This post directly contradicts your handle.
2) I am an agnostic, and it is my sincerest hope that you find god and convert. Not because I truly wish it, but because you are an embarrassment to all things rational. We (atheists/agnostics) don't want you associated with us.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 12:59:24 PM
At 5/21/2014 12:33:40 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

2) I am an agnostic, and it is my sincerest hope that you find god and convert. Not because I truly wish it, but because you are an embarrassment to all things rational. We (atheists/agnostics) don't want you associated with us.

Read the last 6 posts and you'll see that I'm trolling. Is it not obvious? These are all arguments atheists have used on me in debates.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 1:05:37 PM
At 5/21/2014 12:59:24 PM, EnlightenedMadman wrote:
At 5/21/2014 12:33:40 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

Read the last 6 posts and you'll see that I'm trolling. Is it not obvious? These are all arguments atheists have used on me in debates.

Yes, I read the remaining posts after responding to the OP. The post makes more sense knowing that, but remember that you have the same type of idiocy on both sides... I was actually very relieved to see the remaining posts. It's a very valid point, in context of posting adamant obnoxiousness, from a standpoint of ignorance. I don't like seeing it any more from those that share my view than I do from those that do not share it. It's good to know this was not intended to be a serious post.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:09:40 PM

Ouch - that left a mark.

Walk it off MadMan, walk it off. You'll be alright
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:28:05 PM

Rather than portray a failed attempt at mocking individuals, do you wish to engage in a cogent and coherent discussion with an intelligent Atheist?
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:10:32 PM
At 5/21/2014 4:28:05 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

Rather than portray a failed attempt at mocking individuals, do you wish to engage in a cogent and coherent discussion with an intelligent Atheist?

Sounds good... What do you want it to be about?
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:13:29 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:10:32 PM, EnlightenedMadman wrote:

Lets discuss your assessments regarding religion and the practical or useful application of it in comparison to science in the naturalistic world.

I am presuming that you are a Christian yes?
EnlightenedMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 9:41:53 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:13:29 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 5/21/2014 6:10:32 PM, EnlightenedMadman wrote:

Lets discuss your assessments regarding religion and the practical or useful application of it in comparison to science in the naturalistic world.

Do you mean naturalistic or natural? As far as the natural world goes, science will automatically win out. If that is what you mean, we could discuss religion's compatibility with science instead.

I am presuming that you are a Christian yes?

If I could make up a category for myself, I'd be a Christian Deist. I believe in God and Christ as my savior but also follow and am interested in science. The Bible says God created the universe; the Bible never said what He did or used to do it. That's why we have science is to find out what happened physically to bring about the universe.