Jump to topic:

Selling my soul to Satan

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 7:28:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think I'm basically the Solomon of Satanism. It was several years ago and I was struggling with my beliefs in relation to God. Finally after getting tired of this constant battle between wanting to believe, but being intellectually honest.

I knelt down and folded up my hands. In tears I took a leap of faith and committed my soul and absolute loyalty and allegiance to Satan.

The prayer-

Satan, I'm tired of this internal battle. I humbly ask you for wisdom, in return for my soul and undying loyalty.

Just after saying this prayer and hearing nothing in response. I felt a huge weight off my shoulders. My head was finally clear. Satan gave Eve wisdom in the Garden of Eden and here he was doing me the same favor.

If any of you are having some internal spiritual strife, I encourage you to seek Satan. Offer him your loyalty and soul. He will reward you handsomely.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:49:16 AM
At 5/26/2014 7:28:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think I'm basically the Solomon of Satanism. It was several years ago and I was struggling with my beliefs in relation to God. Finally after getting tired of this constant battle between wanting to believe, but being intellectually honest.

I knelt down and folded up my hands. In tears I took a leap of faith and committed my soul and absolute loyalty and allegiance to Satan.

The prayer-

Satan, I'm tired of this internal battle. I humbly ask you for wisdom, in return for my soul and undying loyalty.

Just after saying this prayer and hearing nothing in response. I felt a huge weight off my shoulders. My head was finally clear. Satan gave Eve wisdom in the Garden of Eden and here he was doing me the same favor.

If any of you are having some internal spiritual strife, I encourage you to seek Satan. Offer him your loyalty and soul. He will reward you handsomely.

I have already summoned a lesser demon lord into my body. Not to be confused about ranking, a lesser demon lord, a demon lord and a greater demon lord do not indicate sub-ranks within demon lordship, but rather what their powers are. (Lesser demons use manipulation, demons use raw strength and greater demons use magic).

His name is Lord Grae. He's a pretty cool dude most of the time. He seems to be the kind of demon you would want to have a drink with.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
merbear2536
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 11:21:48 AM

The prayer-

May I ask you why you were struggling with God? and why you feel Satan is better?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 11:26:28 AM
I kicked satan's arse last night just down the road.

He's a f*ckin' p*ssy.

You need to worship me.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 12:20:52 PM

Just after saying this prayer and hearing nothing in response.
I get the impression that this particular sentence is key to the post.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:42:48 PM
At 5/26/2014 11:21:48 AM, merbear2536 wrote:

The prayer-

May I ask you why you were struggling with God? and why you feel Satan is better?

Here is why.

http://www.debate.org...
merbear2536
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 7:54:29 PM
At 5/26/2014 4:42:48 PM, Wylted wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

You are way beyond human help and I hope and pray the Holy Spirit will convict you of you wrong view. No further comments from me.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:07:07 PM

The prayer-

Where in the Bible was Satan ever a good guy? In the Bible he works to increase people's misery. I don't understand why you would want to pray to Satan instead of God. If you truly have a problem with the abuse and suffering expressed in the Bible, it would make more sense if you followed people like Mahatma Ghandi, the Buddha, Nelson Mandela who fought for human equality and rights by promoting peaceful community activism!

Satan in the Bible is definitely not someone I would want to ally myself with.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:11:08 PM
At 5/26/2014 7:54:29 PM, merbear2536 wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

You are way beyond human help and I hope and pray the Holy Spirit will convict you of you wrong view. No further comments from me.

Since you insist on praying for me. I will summon Satan to intervene in your life.

You're welcome.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:12:59 PM

The prayer-

You are obviously another adult who has never grown up. Do you enjoy playing games with your invisible entities?
You need to be more convincing if you wish to entertain more people.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:13:58 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:07:07 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

The prayer-

Where in the Bible was Satan ever a good guy? In the Bible he works to increase people's misery. I don't understand why you would want to pray to Satan instead of God. If you truly have a problem with the abuse and suffering expressed in the Bible, it would make more sense if you followed people like Mahatma Ghandi, the Buddha, Nelson Mandela who fought for human equality and rights by promoting peaceful community activism!

If you open up your self to Satan, you'll see he's actually pretty awesome. I actually don't believe in equality or peace.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:17:16 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:12:59 PM, Skyangel wrote:

The prayer-

You are obviously another adult who has never grown up. Do you enjoy playing games with your invisible entities?
You need to be more convincing if you wish to entertain more people.

I try
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:17:38 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:13:58 PM, Wylted wrote:

The prayer-

If you open up your self to Satan, you'll see he's actually pretty awesome. I actually don't believe in equality or peace.

Wylted said: "I actually don't believe in equality or peace."

Yes, now it makes a lot of sense. Satan represents a passion for power without any responsibility or personal accountability. These are attributes I definitely wouldn't encourage in a fellow human being.

Taking this path will only encourage misery in the world . . . by promoting equality YOUR ENSURING that there will be a strong component of ANGER and VIOLENCE in the world!

Your beliefs are disgusting!
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:18:29 PM

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?
Dude... Stop...
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:22:00 PM
By the way, if this is what satanism preaches, I don't want any satanic monument erected on government property (In fairness, I'm sure there are some satanist out there that do promote equality and peace, but Wylted's version is something I definitely don't admire!).
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:31:00 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:17:38 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

The prayer-

Yes, now it makes a lot of sense. Satan represents a passion for power

Wrong. You've shown no proof Satan or his minions care about power.

without any responsibility or personal accountability.

Actually worship of a god relieves you of responsibility and accountability and puts it in a super natural entity's hands. Satan wants to be your friend not your master. So no personal accountability is pawned on him like it is with God.

These are attributes I definitely wouldn't encourage in a fellow human being.

Fine, but why? They are awesome attributes.

Taking this path will only encourage misery in the world . . .

Actually the opposite, but either way. Why should I care about the misery of others?

by promoting inequality YOUR ENSURING that there will be a strong component of ANGER and VIOLENCE in the world!

How does that follow? How is equality good. If I cut your leg off so you are equal with your 1 legged neighbor, how is that better than you having 2 legs?

We can debate world views if you want, but you'll lose. My world veiw is superior, regardless if how disgusting they may seem.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:32:45 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:22:00 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
By the way, if this is what satanism preaches, I don't want any satanic monument erected on government property (In fairness, I'm sure there are some satanist out there that do promote equality and peace, but Wylted's version is something I definitely don't admire!).

I thought you were for equality. Why shouldn't satanists have a monument? Why is Christianity superior?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:36:34 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:18:29 PM, Fanath wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?

I think he is. ^.^
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:36:34 PM

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?

I think he is. ^.^
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:50:56 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:31:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/26/2014 8:17:38 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

The prayer-

Yes, now it makes a lot of sense. Satan represents a passion for power

Wrong. You've shown no proof Satan or his minions care about power.

Em, the Bible elucidates that Satan was cast out of heaven because he wanted to be as great and as powerful as God. Satan is infatuated with power and with wanting to be superior! He suffers from a destructive superiority complex.

without any responsibility or personal accountability.

Actually worship of a god relieves you of responsibility and accountability and puts it in a super natural entity's hands. Satan wants to be your friend not your master. So no personal accountability is pawned on him like it is with God.

Wrong! Satan requested that Jesus bow down to him. Matthew 4:9 "All of this [the Earth] I will give you," he [Satan] said. "If you will bow down and worship me." Satan requires nothing less than your complete submission and inferiority to him!

http://biblehub.com...

These are attributes I definitely wouldn't encourage in a fellow human being.

Fine, but why? They are awesome attributes.

They are destructive attributes. Chasing after power and not being accountable and responsibility for what you do with that power is dangerous and has consistently led to mankind's misery and suffering! "Great power comes with great responsibility" --Uncle Ben to Peter Parker [Spiderman].

Taking this path will only encourage misery in the world . . .

Actually the opposite, but either way. Why should I care about the misery of others?

No, taking this path WILL LEAD to misery. Power in the hands of those that refuse to be personally accountable will lead to bad, miserable results for others. You say "Why should I care about the misery of others?" Because if you increase my misery through your personal negligence, I might come at you with the full power of the court of law! You're not the only person that lives in our civilization, you know.

by promoting inequality YOUR ENSURING that there will be a strong component of ANGER and VIOLENCE in the world!

How does that follow? How is equality good. If I cut your leg off so you are equal with your 1 legged neighbor, how is that better than you having 2 legs?

Legal equality is absolutely a great thing. If I had a neighbor with only one leg, I would encourage him in his challenges and want him to be the best person he could be, in spite of his physical difference. He doesn't require two legs to be equal to me or to enjoy life just as much as I do!

We can debate world views if you want, but you'll lose. My world veiw is superior, regardless if how disgusting they may seem.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:53:47 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:36:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?

I think he is. ^.^

Because clearly Wylted isn't joking. This is the real deal man, he needs help.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net...
Dude... Stop...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:54:58 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:53:47 PM, Fanath wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?

I think he is. ^.^

He is joking Lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 8:58:23 PM
At 5/26/2014 8:54:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/26/2014 8:53:47 PM, Fanath wrote:

The prayer-

Here is why.

Lol, are you serious?

I think he is. ^.^

He is joking Lol

Fool! Must I pray for you as well?

You need more Jebus in your lives peeple!!!
Dude... Stop...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:26:22 PM
Em, the Bible elucidates that Satan was cast out of heaven because he wanted to be as great and as powerful as God. Satan is infatuated with power and with wanting to be superior! He suffers from a destructive superiority complex.

That verse isn't referring to Satan. It's referring to Lucifer. I'm not sure how Christians came to associate the 2 names. The verse is referring to either the king of Babylon or a line of kings. It is in no way referring to a supernatural diety.

http://www.apologeticspress.org...

Wrong! Satan requested that Jesus bow down to him. Matthew 4:9 "All of this [the Earth] I will give you," he [Satan] said. "If you will bow down and worship me." Satan requires nothing less than your complete submission and inferiority to him!

There are several problems with this story. One I that Jesus was alone in the wilderness and the only witness to this event. Another problem is we know for a fact that Jesus was lying. Jesus said Satan took him up to a high point. We know from context it was some place Jesus could Jim from. So probably a mountain or something. Jesus also said that he could see all the kingdoms of Eart from this point. However the Earth is round and no matter how far up you go, seeing all the kingdoms would be impossible. It's likely given the fact that Jesus lied about certain aspects of this and that it has supernatural elements, that Jesus was lying.

They are destructive attributes. Chasing after power and not being accountable and responsibility for what you do with that power is dangerous and has consistently led to mankind's misery and suffering! "Great power comes with great responsibility" --Uncle Ben to Peter Parker [Spiderman].

Already offered rebuttals for all of that. The parts I didn't address are statements that are loaded (can't think of proper term at the moment), or they are bare assertions without any premises to support them.

No, taking this path WILL LEAD to misery. Power in the hands of those that refuse to be personally accountable will lead to bad, miserable results for others. You say "Why should I care about the misery of others?" Because if you increase my misery through your personal negligence, I might come at you with the full power of the court of law! You're not the only person that lives in our civilization, you know.

Well obviously That wouldn't really be concern about the misery of others. That would be concern about my own misery. Caring about the misery of others without some reason to, is stupid.

Legal equality is absolutely a great thing. If I had a neighbor with only one leg, I would encourage him in his challenges and want him to be the best person he could be, in spite of his physical difference. He doesn't require two legs to be equal to me or to enjoy life just as much as I do!

So you, are now against equality? You don't want to cut off your leg to be equal to your neighbor. You're referring to equal rights. Equal rights isn't actually bad. Equality in that sense is good, because it ensures I'm on an equal playing field. I find most people are hippocrites in this area. They want equality, but they also support redistribution of wealth, encourage their kids to share, support salary caps in the NFL etc. I'm glad to find out we agree on equality.

I noticed you didn't respond to these statements. How amusing.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:52:29 PM
At 5/26/2014 9:26:22 PM, Wylted wrote:

That verse isn't referring to Satan. It's referring to Lucifer. I'm not sure how Christians came to associate the 2 names. The verse is referring to either the king of Babylon or a line of kings. It is in no way referring to a supernatural diety.

There are several problems with this story. One I that Jesus was alone in the wilderness and the only witness to this event. Another problem is we know for a fact that Jesus was lying. Jesus said Satan took him up to a high point. We know from context it was some place Jesus could Jim from. So probably a mountain or something. Jesus also said that he could see all the kingdoms of Eart from this point. However the Earth is round and no matter how far up you go, seeing all the kingdoms would be impossible. It's likely given the fact that Jesus lied about certain aspects of this and that it has supernatural elements, that Jesus was lying.

Already offered rebuttals for all of that. The parts I didn't address are statements that are loaded (can't think of proper term at the moment), or they are bare assertions without any premises to support them.

Well obviously That wouldn't really be concern about the misery of others. That would be concern about my own misery. Caring about the misery of others without some reason to, is stupid.

So you, are now against equality? You don't want to cut off your leg to be equal to your neighbor. You're referring to equal rights. Equal rights isn't actually bad. Equality in that sense is good, because it ensures I'm on an equal playing field. I find most people are hippocrites in this area. They want equality, but they also support redistribution of wealth, encourage their kids to share, support salary caps in the NFL etc. I'm glad to find out we agree on equality.

Count it as a concession.
Dude... Stop...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 9:57:59 PM
At 5/26/2014 9:52:29 PM, Fanath wrote:

He won't be responding to my last post. I blew up his arguments.
Fanath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 10:29:15 PM
At 5/26/2014 9:57:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/26/2014 9:52:29 PM, Fanath wrote:

He won't be responding to my last post. I blew up his arguments.

Did you ask the devil to visit him yet? Hopefully he'll see the errors in his ways. Hail Jebus
Dude... Stop...