Jump to topic:

The Large Hardon Collider Will Destroy Us All

festizzeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2014 9:24:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Having done extensive research on the Large Hardon Collider, I have concluded that it is just another way for non-believers, militant atheists, and so called scientists to once more spit in the face of God. It strikes me as the height of hypocrisy for these people to on the one hand spend most of their waking hours fouling the name of our lord, and then on the other hand having the sheer effrontery to call the fruits of their labour: "The God Particle." I plan to start an online petition to have The Large Hardon Collider excavated and condemned, would there be any support for this action here in these forums?

Ok.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2014 11:33:26 AM
At 6/4/2014 10:24:23 AM, Hematite12 wrote:
I hope people don't take this topic seriously like they did your other one.

http://faradayschools.com...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2014 9:10:41 PM
What's the difference between a hardon and a lighton?
You can get to sleep with a lighton.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 1:50:07 AM
At 6/4/2014 9:24:07 AM, festizzeo wrote:
Having done extensive research on the Large Hardon Collider, I have concluded that it is just another way for non-believers, militant atheists, and so called scientists to once more spit in the face of God. It strikes me as the height of hypocrisy for these people to on the one hand spend most of their waking hours fouling the name of our lord, and then on the other hand having the sheer effrontery to call the fruits of their labour: "The God Particle." I plan to start an online petition to have The Large Hardon Collider excavated and condemned, would there be any support for this action here in these forums?

Ok.

"Large Hardon Collider"

Sounds kinky.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Mr_Soundboard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 6:28:21 AM
LOL Hardon.....whereabouts is this collider?
"Conscience is universal, the ability to adhere to that moral thought is not"
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 7:08:10 AM
At 6/5/2014 6:28:21 AM, Mr_Soundboard wrote:
LOL Hardon.....whereabouts is this collider?

Underground in Switzerland
Mr_Soundboard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 4:35:30 PM
oh wow, it's so big that it has to be kept underground? what happens when it is no longer "stimulated"
"Conscience is universal, the ability to adhere to that moral thought is not"
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2014 4:43:08 PM

Ok.

Most scientists despise the term 'The God particle'.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 1:32:54 PM
Having done extensive research on the Large Hardon Collider, I have concluded that it is just another way for non-believers, militant atheists, and so called scientists to once more spit in the face of God...

What the heck does it have to do with God?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2014 1:35:37 PM
At 6/6/2014 1:32:54 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Having done extensive research on the Large Hardon Collider, I have concluded that it is just another way for non-believers, militant atheists, and so called scientists to once more spit in the face of God...

What the heck does it have to do with God?

It's not difficult to spit with a Large Hard-On....
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2014 9:32:48 AM
"All atomic nuclear reactions release the super compressed gravitational energy that has been transformed into nuclear binding and electromagnetism. For some reason I get the impression there is danger in releasing such energy here on Earth not only from the known dangers of radiation but also from the warpage of the fabric of time surrounding our world."

The above paragraph is part of the series of revelations I had in my religious conversion experience that happened to me at Easter in 1979, thirty-five years ago. I'm redoing my online books right now or I would point you to them. It will be online again shortly to help save earth from calamity and entertain the survivors..just kidding, sort of..

where is born again these days?..