Islamic Terms

Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 8:07:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hi,

In this topic, I will share islamic terms and their meanings. Feel free to ask.

Kafir ( infidel in English) : The person who hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people. Kafir does not mean who dont believe in Islam or Allah. For example Satan is called as kafir by Allah, Satan knows Allah but tries to mislead people against him, because of his jealousy.

Mushrik (idolater in English) : the arabic word mushrik means who believe in Allah but he/she also believe in he have partners or assistants or similar things. For example a person who believe in Jesus was the son of God and he was half-god, such a person is musrikh.

Munafiq (in English hypocrite) : the meaning of this word is the person who behave like he/she is a perfect muslim and he care so much about Islam, but behind the closed doors he/she actually just the opposite, he just uses Islam as a tool. For example Saudi Arabia government comes my mind firstly when I hear this word.

Mumin : used for the true muslim, meaning of the word is who believes or who trusts in a honest manner.

I will add more ... Peace ...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 8:20:29 AM
At 6/9/2014 8:07:58 AM, Mineva wrote:
Hi,

Kafir ( infidel in English) : The person who hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people.
A muslim who rejects Islam?
Kafir does not mean who dont believe in Islam or Allah.
That's a different definition.
For example Satan is called as kafir by Allah, Satan knows Allah but tries to mislead people against him, because of his jealousy.
Satan doesn't exist and you have no evidence that Allah has said a single word about satan.
Mushrik (idolater in English) : the arabic word mushrik means who believe in Allah but he/she also believe in he have partners or assistants or similar things.
Just sounds like a different name for a kafir as in "hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people. "
For example a person who believe in Jesus was the son of God and he was half-god, such a person is musrikh.
Do you know of any people who believe that? What gave muhammad the right to claim that jesus was not god?
Munafiq (in English hypocrite) : the meaning of this word is the person who behave like he/she is a perfect muslim and he care so much about Islam, but behind the closed doors he/she actually just the opposite, he just uses Islam as a tool. For example Saudi Arabia government comes my mind firstly when I hear this word.
What is wrong with SA Islam?
Mumin : used for the true muslim, meaning of the word is who believes or who trusts in a honest manner.
You understand how meaningless that is?

I don't think it will help.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 8:48:41 AM

Kafir ( infidel in English) : The person who hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people. Kafir does not mean who dont believe in Islam or Allah. For example Satan is called as kafir by Allah, Satan knows Allah but tries to mislead people against him, because of his jealousy.

The word 'kafir' translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel generally refers to non-Muslims. You are mentioning only one meaning of the word.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://translate.google.com...

http://www.aboutalquran.com...

I think most Islamic governments including Saudi Arabia are allies of uncle of Sam. Seems like uncle Sam loves conservatism. No other government would support Al Qaeda,Taliban , chechen rebels and Xinjiang rebels for uncle Sam.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 8:55:49 AM
At 6/9/2014 8:48:41 AM, debateuser wrote:
The word 'kafir' translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel generally refers to non-Muslims. You are mentioning only one meaning of the word.

I share the arabic meaning of the word, everyone can translate it the way they want, translations are not the real meanings but the closest meaning to the original one.

Root of the word kafir is person who hides something or person who covers over something. For example farmes are also called as kuffars, because of they hide the seeds in the soil.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 9:00:48 AM
At 6/9/2014 8:55:49 AM, Mineva wrote:

I share the arabic meaning of the word, everyone can translate it the way they want, translations are not the real meanings but the closest meaning to the original one.

Root of the word kafir is person who hides something or person who covers over something. For example farmes are also called as kuffars, because of they hide the seeds in the soil.

Generally. Muslims use the word 'kafir' for non-muslims. Here is a sample use by Indian Muslims

http://m.timesofindia.com...

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 9:05:19 AM

Would you care to respond to my post?
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 9:05:41 AM
At 6/9/2014 9:00:48 AM, debateuser wrote:
Generally. Muslims use the word 'kafir' for non-muslims. Here is a sample use by Indian :Muslims

The closest meaning of non-muslim in Arabic is gayr-muslim. Those who uses the word kafir for non-muslims uses it wrongly. All kafirs are non-muslims because of they deny Islam but not all non-muslims are kafirs, because there are millions of non-muslims those who have no idea about Islam or misguided by kafirs to not to learn Islam.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 9:07:55 AM
At 6/9/2014 9:05:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Maybe, if I was sure you are not trolling and you are serious.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 9:11:16 AM
At 6/9/2014 9:07:55 AM, Mineva wrote:

Oh do you want me to swear on a stack of qurans? Or bibles?

Would that convince you that my questions are valid?

Do you place the same restrictions on everyone else who asks you questions?
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 10:05:37 AM
Mineva, why do you hold the views of one 7th century Arab man and his culture? This is the 21st century is it not? How do you really expect to be able to hold rational conversation with anyone who doesn't want to limit themselves to being a mental clone of a 7th century Arab dead man? We don't care about 7th century Arab religious ideas of separating human beings into two absurd categories, those willing to become mental clones of a 7th century Arab dead man's ideas and those who do not want this lunacy placed upon themselves.

I urge you to talk to non-Muslim women about women's rights that you are being denied as a clone of Muhammad and his ALL MALE ideas of running societies. Do you even know for example that the covering up of women's skin means they do not receive the sunlight and the Vitamin D it provides so Muhammad's religion is actually harmful to Muslim women in less hot countries--thus making Islam only good for desert areas where too much sun is the problem. Do you know what the Stockholm Syndrome is? Because from a non-Muslim viewpoint, Muslim women, like you, are suffering from it and do not have a clue that this is true. Your culture and religion have made you a permanent captive of Muslim men who utterly control yours and all Muslim women's lives with no appeal granted as only men run the religion as is typical for an Abrahamic one that has no idea where "Abraham" really came from, not knowing the history of us Jews whose Scriptures form the basis of Muhammad's Islamic ideas.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 10:53:39 AM
At 6/9/2014 8:20:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
Hi,

Kafir ( infidel in English) : The person who hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people.
A muslim who rejects Islam?
Kafir does not mean who dont believe in Islam or Allah.
That's a different definition.
For example Satan is called as kafir by Allah, Satan knows Allah but tries to mislead people against him, because of his jealousy.
Satan doesn't exist and you have no evidence that Allah has said a single word about satan.
Mushrik (idolater in English) : the arabic word mushrik means who believe in Allah but he/she also believe in he have partners or assistants or similar things.
Just sounds like a different name for a kafir as in "hides the meaning of Quran deliberately and misleads people, provokes people. "
For example a person who believe in Jesus was the son of God and he was half-god, such a person is musrikh.
Do you know of any people who believe that? What gave muhammad the right to claim that jesus was not god?
What is wrong with SA Islam?
You understand how meaningless that is?

I don't think it will help.

Bobo go to sleep time to nappy
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 10:58:24 AM
At 6/9/2014 9:11:16 AM, bulproof wrote:

Oh do you want me to swear on a stack of qurans? Or bibles?

Would that convince you that my questions are valid?

Do you place the same restrictions on everyone else who asks you questions?

You have a job in your life man? every few hours you writing nonsense
Never fart near dog
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 12:00:17 PM

Thank you Mineva. I for one think a Muslim or speaks the language will be a bit better at translating such words than a troll like Bulprof.

Don't take his words to heart, Mineva you are lovely. Bulprof is a 17 year old Australian too fat to look good at the beach. The closest he has ever came to a woman was the night his cousin was drunk. And that did not end well.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 2:26:37 PM
At 6/9/2014 12:00:17 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Thank you Mineva. I for one think a Muslim or speaks the language will be a bit better at :translating such words than a troll like Bulprof.

Don't take his words to heart, Mineva you are lovely. Bulprof is a 17 year old Australian :too fat to look good at the beach. The closest he has ever came to a woman was the night :his cousin was drunk. And that did not end well.

He said to me that he have grandchildren in the same age with me and I would expect him to be a little more serious person. I hope he doesnot raising his granchildren as hateful persons as himself.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 2:35:37 PM
At 6/9/2014 2:26:37 PM, Mineva wrote:
At 6/9/2014 12:00:17 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Thank you Mineva. I for one think a Muslim or speaks the language will be a bit better at :translating such words than a troll like Bulprof.

Don't take his words to heart, Mineva you are lovely. Bulprof is a 17 year old Australian :too fat to look good at the beach. The closest he has ever came to a woman was the night :his cousin was drunk. And that did not end well.

He said to me that he have grandchildren in the same age with me and I would expect him to be a little more serious person. I hope he doesnot raising his granchildren as hateful persons as himself.

It could be dementia. Sometimes I think it is 2 different people posting under the same name.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 2:40:15 PM
Jihad: In Arabic language, the word Jihad means "striving" or "working" in anyway. For example I'm a muslim student and I'm studying to be a better muslim and more beneficial person for my religion and for the future of world. So I'm making Jihad. Jihad is also being used to define "fight" for Islam but this is always the last option, fight is always the last option. A muslim is striving for a better life, working hard, tries everything but fails due to hostile approaches of kafirun and then fights for his rights, for the rights of oppressed people. This is also jihad, striving in anyway, in any event.

Jihad does not mean "Holy War", its an Christianity concept and has been attributed to Islam by non-muslims.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 4:06:13 PM
You're not answering my questions, Mineva. Are they too hard for you to think about? I want to give Muslims hope for a New Islam because the basic concept is always valid, "surrender to God but unless your God is Peace", Salaam, Shalom, "surrender to God" only means surrender to the Man who claims to be the Only Intercessor for God. Do you understand what I mean? Anyone can say anything but it is the results of their words that matter. If I say I speak for God how would you believe me? I'd have to show proof and that's where I want you to start thinking rationally about Muhammad's so-called "proofs" of religious authority.

If you went to school at university level you must know by now that human knowledge does not stand still but always increases somewhere in the world. Even when Europe was going through the Dark Ages, knowledge was increasing around the Mediterranean nations with Muslims recovering much lost Greek knowledge and Indian mathematics. My point is that knowledge increases naturally yet often in religions we see attempts by religious authorities to stop knowledge increases because they so very often threaten the doctrines of religious authorities. Well, Muhammad suffers the same fate as all religious authorities when their authority has passed their times. We don't give religious authority to ancient pagan priesthoods anymore but many do, like you, to modern ancient priesthoods still burdening their believers with ideas thousands of years out of date. Like males ruling all society to make societies into social weapons of war. Jihad. The Warrior Mindset's attempt to disguise the war mongering war view by softening it with psychological meaning. But it's still warfare being promoted and conducted. Love isn't warfare and humanity isn't warring against each other.

Look at the bombers of your religion to see the fundamentalist violent core of Muhammad's Islamic teachings. Muslim women can bring in New Islam but only when they Wake Up.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2014 4:20:46 PM
At 6/9/2014 9:00:48 AM, debateuser wrote:

Generally. Muslims use the word 'kafir' for non-muslims. Here is a sample use by Indian Muslims

Yes but the word "Kafir" would literally translate to "ungrateful" , today Muslims use it for any non-Muslim, but it's not correct linguistically. before it was used for people who reject the truth within Islam after they have known it.

In the mind of today people , a person is either a believer or a disbeliever. In reality there is a third person who isn't a believer, and whom we cannot call a disbeliever.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 4:31:45 PM
Mineva, the only term you need to become familiar with is: Fascism as you promote Muslim fascism every day here on Debate having no moral compass that cannot tell right from wrong. I refer to your support of Isis and this man:

From today's news about ISIS:

"Evil terror boss Abu Bakr "al-Baghdadi came out of the shadows for the first time "today " in a dramatic video in which he glorifies the slaughter of innocent people.

The warlord whose jihadi militants are behind hundreds of brutal killings in Syria and Iraq delivered a chilling sermon to fanatics.

His 15-minute rant was filmed at the grand mosque in the captured city of Mosul, northern Iraq.

Surrounded by henchmen and rows of Kalashnikovs, al-Baghdadi"s eyes appeared lifeless.

But his words were laced with hatred as he called on all Muslims to rise up and kill those who oppose him.

"Allah likes us to kill his enemies and make jihad," he bellowed.

It was the first time the notoriously secretive and elusive leader of ISIS, now seen as more powerful and feared even than al-Qaeda chiefs, had shown his face to the world publicly."

Anyone who backs this man and these ideas needs her or his head examined. We cannot tolerate promoters of killer apes using God for cover. Bottom line. Please get a real religion, Mineva, instead of the political ruse of one that you follow blindly never seeming to want to know the historical truth behind your beliefs or never wanting to test them against higher ethical standards.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:29:31 PM
Wudu: This is a ritual applied before Islamic worship, to wash the face, arms, hair and feet. Stories (hadiths) also have intervened in this matter and added some extra movements in Wudu, as like to wash mouth, nose, ears etc. Ofcourse these are not bad but should not be touted as obligations. Quran tells only 4 body area; face, arms, hair, feet.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:09:44 PM
You need to wash your mind, Mineva. You hold killer ape ideas and think it's of God. Please either grow up and get a real religion or go away and stop promoting the sickness of hypocritical beliefs by pretending to be something you are not, a believer in God. God doesn't promote killings of innocents, Muhammad does and so do you. Both of you are therefore not of God but of blood-thirsty men's desires.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:23:38 PM
At 7/6/2014 12:06:23 PM, Mineva wrote:
Vildan: Children

Held sacred by most all peoples around the world yet Muslims kill them every day because of no moral compass being instilled in Muslim minds. As yours, Mineva, demonstrates, unable to tell right from wrong and approving killers for Allah because power is what Muhammadism is really all about. Certainly not about God consciousness as you continue to be totally silent about the killings of fellow Muslims by ISIS, your "Savior" fascist warlord organization using Allah for cover for just plain rotten criminal men with no consciences.

Let me know when you're ready to chuck your bogus religion and get a real one of God.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:44:50 PM
At 7/6/2014 2:23:38 PM, skinker wrote:
Held sacred by most all peoples around the world yet Muslims kill them every day :because of no moral compass being instilled in Muslim minds. As yours, Mineva, :demonstrates, unable to tell right from wrong and approving killers for Allah because :power is what Muhammadism is really all about. Certainly not about God :consciousness as you continue to be totally silent about the killings of fellow Muslims :by ISIS, your "Savior" fascist warlord organization using Allah for cover for just plain :rotten criminal men with no consciences.
Let me know when you're ready to chuck your bogus religion and get a real one of :God.

Hi,

If you are persistently trying to provoke me, you cant succeed this :) I dont even read the big part of your posts.

Peace
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:14:24 AM
You don't read, you don't think. You're a robot, a clone without a brain in her head and no morals because of it, not thinking, only being a robot obeying orders drummed into your head by others.

I'm sorry for picking on you, Mineva, but your posted support for evil is what triggered my anger that you dare to post Muslim insanity on Debate boards. Muslim insanity is what you show when you can't tell right from wrong. I'm sick and tired of Muhammadists inflicting moral insanity on the world in the name of God. God isn't behind these monsters roaming our world killing innocent men, women and children, men are, and the sooner you understand that Muhammadism is just another Male Domination Formula for ruling societies by fear, the sooner you will escape the mental prison you're in that puts the prisoner's uniform on and only allows a prison life constricted to Rules of Conduct dictated by an dead man long gone who didn't know history worth beans and yet is considered "infallible" as Muslims have yet to learn the Strong Man ruler game is over, doesn't work in Democracy which God is promoting, like it or not, fascist Muslims wanting their Warlord Dictatorships.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:19:00 AM
Hi,

Mushrik (idolater in English) : the arabic word mushrik means who believe in Allah but he/she also believe in he have partners or assistants or similar things. For example a person who believe in Jesus was the son of God and he was half-god, such a person is musrikh.

Would you care to explain the term 'blasphemy' in Islam. Apparently non-Muslim are killed by Islamic courts because of this term.

skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:24:00 AM
ln short, Mineva, I don't want to hear you post more Muhammadist "Islamic Terms" because I don't accept anything of Muhammad's as spiritually or socially valid. You need to start thinking in Democracy Terms and chuck the whole fascist Muhammadist ideology while you're still young and can have a real life ahead of you. Were you born a Muslim? Or were you born naked without a religion or even a culture until it was taught to you, and that's your clue. Religion and culture being taught to you. If you were born an Maori you'd have a completely different religion and culture so it's not inherent in you but is very much like a uniform you put on when you wake up in the morning, this whole set of ideas stemming from one ancient dead man's head. Think about it, Mineva, show me some sign of intelligence. I don't like badgering people and if I see that you are a hopeless fanatic who can't learn anything new I will let you go your way but let's see if you can meet any of my demands for real thought coming from you instead of clone behavior that a robot or tape-machine is capable of producing.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:00:01 AM
At 7/7/2014 6:19:00 AM, debateuser wrote:
Would you care to explain the term 'blasphemy' in Islam. Apparently non-Muslim are :killed by Islamic courts because of this term.

Please write the Arabic word of "blasphemy", I'm not sure what Arabic word you mean.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:02:54 AM
At 7/7/2014 6:24:00 AM, skinker wrote:
ln short, Mineva, I don't want to hear you post more Muhammadist "Islamic Terms" :because I don't accept anything of Muhammad's as spiritually or socially valid.

Then please dont come into my topics, you dont have to agree with me, Islam is one of the religions of Usa, so its allowed by your government, so you have to respect other people's beliefs and life styles. You have no right to disturb social peace and order.

Salam Alaikum