Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Born again Christian

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:47:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

How do I sell my soul to Satan?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:50:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:47:52 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

How do I sell my soul to Satan?

http://www.angelfire.com...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:54:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

Good answer.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:57:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:54:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

Good answer.

That's a stupid God to worship anyway, who wants to write that big as$ word while peddling their religion?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 4:09:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:57:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:54:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

Good answer.

That's a stupid God to worship anyway, who wants to write that big as$ word while peddling their religion?

Not me, I can't even spell it.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 4:51:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

My condolences on your rationality.

Can you provide objective evidence that God exists?

And would you mind telling me what you know about the origin and history of the Bible? How can you take such a history, and connect it to the claim that the Bible is "God's word"?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 6:52:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In your deabte with Romanii you arguing that the earth is flat. well why you believe so? because the bible says so (its your interpretation i dont believe christains agreeing with you...) or you exhausted all possibilities to find out that?
Never fart near dog
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a women.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:26:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a women.

A (singular) women (plural).

Do you have a PhD as well?
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:29:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 7:26:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a woman.

A (singular) women (plural).

Do you have a PhD as well?

*fixed*
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:34:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 7:29:26 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:26:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a woman.

A (singular) women (plural).

Do you have a PhD as well?

*fixed*

How wonderful.

Now what were you saying?
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:37:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 7:34:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:29:26 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:26:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a woman.

A (singular) women (plural).

Do you have a PhD as well?

*fixed*

How wonderful.

Now what were you saying?

I don't remember.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 7:50:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 7:37:10 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:34:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:29:26 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:26:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 7:14:35 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:51:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:43:37 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:40:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

Which god?

The one I chose in this poll. http://www.debate.org...

I see !

What do you have against Quetzalcoatl?

That's a good god, but I'm not Mexican.

You've come to the wrong place lol.

And I've already explained to Bulproof that Tezcatlipoca is superior. He got Quetzalcoat to kill himself over a woman.

A (singular) women (plural).

Do you have a PhD as well?

*fixed*

How wonderful.

Now what were you saying?

I don't remember.

kewl
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:39:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 4:51:06 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

My condolences on your rationality.

Can you provide objective evidence that God exists?

And would you mind telling me what you know about the origin and history of the Bible? How can you take such a history, and connect it to the claim that the Bible is "God's word"?

That's easy. The bible says God is real and God says the bible is real, so they verify each other.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 9:41:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 6:52:40 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
In your deabte with Romanii you arguing that the earth is flat. well why you believe so? because the bible says so (its your interpretation i dont believe christains agreeing with you...) or you exhausted all possibilities to find out that?

I believe the Earth is flat first and foremost because The Bible says so. Also science proves that if the Earth was round, people would fall off the bottom.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:24:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 9:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
That's easy. The bible says God is real and God says the bible is real, so they verify each other.

I assume you're being sarcastic? Such as, "Bugs Bunny says Daffy Duck is real, and Daffy Duck says Bugs Bunny is real". So they're both real. Right?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:26:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:24:20 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 9:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
That's easy. The bible says God is real and God says the bible is real, so they verify each other.

I assume you're being sarcastic? Such as, "Bugs Bunny says Daffy Duck is real, and Daffy Duck says Bugs Bunny is real". So they're both real. Right?

Nope, that's an actual argument used by my sister. I am in no way straw manning the Christian belief system.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:33:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 4:51:06 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

My condolences on your rationality.

Can you provide objective evidence that God exists?

And would you mind telling me what you know about the origin and history of the Bible? How can you take such a history, and connect it to the claim that the Bible is "God's word"?

THAT'S ABUSIVE!!! HOW CAN YOU DENY ALL THE EVIDENCE AND JUST DISMISS SCHOLARS?! WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT YOU'RE RIGHT AND JUST IGNORE ALL THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE SUPPORTING ALL MY CLAIMS?!

*ahem*

You are not authorized to dismiss my gawd. Please recant your statements.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:37:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:33:51 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 6/10/2014 4:51:06 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

My condolences on your rationality.

Can you provide objective evidence that God exists?

And would you mind telling me what you know about the origin and history of the Bible? How can you take such a history, and connect it to the claim that the Bible is "God's word"?

THAT'S ABUSIVE!!! HOW CAN YOU DENY ALL THE EVIDENCE AND JUST DISMISS SCHOLARS?! WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT YOU'RE RIGHT AND JUST IGNORE ALL THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE SUPPORTING ALL MY CLAIMS?!

*ahem*

You are not authorized to dismiss my gawd. Please recant your statements.

Thank you, no.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:38:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:37:41 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:33:51 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 6/10/2014 4:51:06 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:18:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
I just became a Christian last week and am looking to spread the word of God. If there is anything I can do to get everybody to come to their senses and worship God please let me know.

My condolences on your rationality.

Can you provide objective evidence that God exists?

And would you mind telling me what you know about the origin and history of the Bible? How can you take such a history, and connect it to the claim that the Bible is "God's word"?

THAT'S ABUSIVE!!! HOW CAN YOU DENY ALL THE EVIDENCE AND JUST DISMISS SCHOLARS?! WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT YOU'RE RIGHT AND JUST IGNORE ALL THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE SUPPORTING ALL MY CLAIMS?!

*ahem*

You are not authorized to dismiss my gawd. Please recant your statements.

Thank you, no.

Meh... It was worth a shot.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:40:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:26:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:24:20 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 9:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
That's easy. The bible says God is real and God says the bible is real, so they verify each other.

I assume you're being sarcastic? Such as, "Bugs Bunny says Daffy Duck is real, and Daffy Duck says Bugs Bunny is real". So they're both real. Right?

Nope, that's an actual argument used by my sister. I am in no way straw manning the Christian belief system.

Allow me to rephrase my inquiry; are you serious in your assertion via circular argument? If your sister uses it and she is a Christian, then it's not a strawman, right? If you are serious then...

... circular argument. Circular arguments are fallacies. Thank you for playing.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:41:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:38:26 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
Meh... It was worth a shot.

Probably so, but I'm kinda into the non-violence thing. ;-)
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:42:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:41:22 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:38:26 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
Meh... It was worth a shot.

Probably so, but I'm kinda into the non-violence thing. ;-)

How rational of you. You'd never make it as a catholic.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:48:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:42:48 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:41:22 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:38:26 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
Meh... It was worth a shot.

Probably so, but I'm kinda into the non-violence thing. ;-)

How rational of you. You'd never make it as a catholic.

Even if I weren't rational, little boys just don't turn me on. And I'm pretty sure that cracker...

... is just a cracker.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2014 3:50:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2014 3:48:37 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:42:48 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:41:22 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 6/10/2014 3:38:26 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
Meh... It was worth a shot.

Probably so, but I'm kinda into the non-violence thing. ;-)

How rational of you. You'd never make it as a catholic.

Even if I weren't rational, little boys just don't turn me on. And I'm pretty sure that cracker...

... is just a cracker.

Yes, but if you have enough "wine," mass could become really fun!
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.