Jump to topic:

Atheists are fat.

festizzeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 5:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The famous Christian Socrates said: "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
I am a 57 year old man. I stand five foot and four inches tall, I weigh 190lbs, and it disgusts me when I drive into town, the amount of fat people I see who are clearly Atheist. I see gluttony, sloth, and pride in their fatness as they sit on a park bench wishing they could fornicate. I spoke to a Fat, and asked him why he had forsaken Jesus, and exactly as I anticipated, he took the modern militant Dawkins atheist stance, and blasphemed the lord, and threatened me with physical violence. In this regard Jesus is with me, for I am the personification of human fitness, unto the great poet Socrates.
Your thoughts....
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 5:55:43 PM
At 6/11/2014 5:50:00 PM, festizzeo wrote:
. I stand five foot and four inches tall, I weigh 190lbs,

According to the BMI, you score a 32.6, which is greater than the 30 required to be classified as "obese".
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:10:23 PM
The famous Christian Socrates said: "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
I am a 57 year old man. I stand five foot and four inches tall, I weigh 190lbs, and it disgusts me when I drive into town, the amount of fat people I see who are clearly Atheist. I see gluttony, sloth, and pride in their fatness as they sit on a park bench wishing they could fornicate. I spoke to a Fat, and asked him why he had forsaken Jesus, and exactly as I anticipated, he took the modern militant Dawkins atheist stance, and blasphemed the lord, and threatened me with physical violence. In this regard Jesus is with me, for I am the personification of human fitness, unto the great poet Socrates.
Your thoughts....

That's so wrong to say... Our bodies should be taken care of but for some on to talk down on even unbelievers is jut plain messed up and ungodly... No one is better than another person,.. Honestly what's disgusting is a depraved heart that constantly sins against the Holy God... So no one has a right go talk down about anyone else... I don't care if he/she is the president or not no one had the right to talk down about anywhere person because were all in the same place of equally being sinful... Only difference is Christians acknlewdge it and try to do something about , but that doesn't mean were better than anyone else... It just means we see what were capable of and are more at fault because we know what were capable of...
That's my thoughts...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:18:35 PM
Your thoughts....

If you're 5-feet, 4-inches tall and you weigh 190 pounds, then by your own claim, you must be an atheist.

I'm an atheists. I'm 55-years old. I'm athletic, 5-feet, 10-inches tall, and I weigh 147 pounds. I find your gluttony offensive, but not nearly so much as your bigotry.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
festizzeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:37:09 PM
At 6/11/2014 6:10:23 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Your thoughts....

That's so wrong to say... Our bodies should be taken care of but for some on to talk down on even unbelievers is jut plain messed up and ungodly... No one is better than another person,.. Honestly what's disgusting is a depraved heart that constantly sins against the Holy God... So no one has a right go talk down about anyone else... I don't care if he/she is the president or not no one had the right to talk down about anywhere person because were all in the same place of equally being sinful... Only difference is Christians acknlewdge it and try to do something about , but that doesn't mean were better than anyone else... It just means we see what were capable of and are more at fault because we know what were capable of...
That's my thoughts...

Who in the Devil are you to question the teachings of Socrates? You said:- "Honestly what's disgusting is a depraved heart that constantly sins against the Holy God... So no one has a right go talk down about anyone else" I agree with that. These people are constantly sinning against the Holy God by being disgusting to look at, and they use up all our tax dollars and clog up our hospital beds! Jesus hates these people, if he was alive today he would rather cure a leper than look at them. One word... Diabeetus.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:44:18 PM
At 6/11/2014 5:55:43 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

According to the BMI, you score a 32.6, which is greater than the 30 required to be classified as "obese".

The BMI is a quick selection tool. When I was in the Army I always got fat tested because the BMI said I was obese. I was 5'9' 210 lbs and my body fat was 8-11% body fat every time I got taped.

Like most things in the medical community they are trying to say your average out of shape body and your sickness causing diet is healthy and normal.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:52:16 PM
At 6/11/2014 6:37:09 PM, festizzeo wrote:
Your thoughts....

That's my thoughts...

Who in the Devil are you to question the teachings of Socrates? You said:- "Honestly what's disgusting is a depraved heart that constantly sins against the Holy God... So no one has a right go talk down about anyone else" I agree with that. These people are constantly sinning against the Holy God by being disgusting to look at, and they use up all our tax dollars and clog up our hospital beds! Jesus hates these people, if he was alive today he would rather cure a leper than look at them. One word... Diabeetus.

Even the Bible doesn't speak for Jesus, (though it does pretend to), and you might find it appropriate not to speak for him either. Recognize that you can't speak for Hitler, Napoleon, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi or any other dead person. Try just speaking for yourself.

By the way, the word is "diabetes", and based on your description of yourself, you're a very likely candidate.

But more and more, I'm getting the feeling this is all just trolling on the part of the O.P.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 6:54:10 PM
At 6/11/2014 6:52:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
Your thoughts....

That's my thoughts...

Even the Bible doesn't speak for Jesus, (though it does pretend to), and you might find it appropriate not to speak for him either. Recognize that you can't speak for Hitler, Napoleon, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi or any other dead person. Try just speaking for yourself.

By the way, the word is "diabetes", and based on your description of yourself, you're a very likely candidate.

But more and more, I'm getting the feeling this is all just trolling on the part of the O.P.

Honestly I think the OP is an atheist just trying to give Christians a bad image.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:04:15 PM
Your thoughts....

That's my thoughts...

In saying this, don't forget to take a look in the mirror just as I myself would do as a reminder that as an individual we all sin against the Holy God and to just point one sect of people just cause you may not like them or even hate them doesn't mean they're not human beings. I am sorry that there are Christians would say those things about an unbelieving person, but not all Christians are like that either.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
willowsweep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:09:32 PM
Your thoughts....

This is ridiculous. Is this a joke?
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:39:50 PM
At 6/11/2014 6:44:18 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

The BMI is a quick selection tool. When I was in the Army I always got fat tested because the BMI said I was obese. I was 5'9' 210 lbs and my body fat was 8-11% body fat every time I got taped.

Like most things in the medical community they are trying to say your average out of shape body and your sickness causing diet is healthy and normal.

I'm aware of the limitations of the bmi. I responded to the obvious troll in what I thought was the appropriate way.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Jjjohn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:43:03 PM
At 6/11/2014 7:39:50 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 6/11/2014 6:44:18 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

I'm aware of the limitations of the bmi. I responded to the obvious troll in what I thought was the appropriate way.

One needs to be able to tell the difference between a troll and someone who is being satirical. The initial post was so outlandish as to clearly signal an attempt at humor.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:47:58 AM
Your thoughts....

Yeah, and it disgusts me at how many stupid idiots i see who are clearly christian.

I guess its a choice between being an idiot and christian, or being fat and an atheist.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 12:57:52 AM
Your thoughts....

Plenty of believers are also fat, gluttonous, fornicators and child abusers and have the same sins as Atheists so what point are you making?

Having a healthy body or not has nothing to do with being an Atheist or a Theist. It is a matter of personal self control and caring for ones own well being.