Jump to topic:

Atheist Logic....

Kostakv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 7:02:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I happen to be atheist and I recently became one because i realized how dumb believing in God is. This is a perfect example of believing in God

If I told you, There is an invisible man in my closet that I can only see, and the invisible man says that if you be good people you will be invited into the closet and live there forever would you believe me? if the answer is yes, then I'm sorry to say that an Octopus is smarter than you. The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved, can you say that the invisible man in my closet doesn't exist? you can, doesn't mean you're right, you can't prove that it doesn't exist but nor can I prove that it does exist because it's invisible and there is no scientific prof or observation prof in its existence. Now everyone is entitled to their own belief and I believe religion has its ups and downs, not everything in this world is bad there is always something good about everything.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 9:09:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If someone told you that God is an invisible man hiding in heaven, and judging all you do, and you believed them, I would question your intelligence, and perhaps your sanity.

Before you reject the concept of god, at least determine what you think it is. Don't just take someone else's word for it.