Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Islam destroys racism

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 4:09:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The best practical system the destroys racism is Islam it kills racism utterly on daily basis. we can witness it from the begining 1400 years ago how the Prophet peace of upon him dealt with this issue, and today by the regulation of the Quran and the Sunna.

for example we can see who the prophet pbuh elevated a black slave - Sayyidina (our master) Bilal from the most inferior level to the highest, from the suffering of tortures by him owners to the master position. the Prophet pbuh chose him as the Muazin (the caller to prayer) of the muslims (The muazins got one of the most elevated poisition in Islam in this world and in the hereafter...).
one day in mecca when the prophet pubh siitting there and his companions as well, who fought with him in the battles, the 10 perons who guaranted Jannah (paradise), the 2 fathers in law and 2 sons in law of the prophet pbuh, and the prophet pbuh looks around and he says "where is bibal? bilal climb on the roof of the Kaba and give the Azan (call to prayer)", you know Kaba is the most holiest building not only for the muslims to the pagans too. this is how the Prophet pbuh show an example how to create a society.

After the death of the prophet pubh he Sayyidina Bilal became the governor of Sham (areas of syria lebanon...) this is how islam took a slave to the ruling a country.

In the final sermon the Prophet Muhammad pbuh he said:
"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Other statment of the Prophet pbuh that encourage unity and brotherhood like:
"Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust"

The Prophet said: Whoever has pride in his heart equal to the weight of an atom shall not enter Paradise. A man inquired about a person who likes to wear beautiful clothes and fine shoes, and he answered: God is beautiful and likes beauty. Then he explained pride means rejecting the truth because of self-esteem and looking down on other people.

There are many examples of the life of the prophet forbidden racism, anyway the Quran says:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

here Good practical ways islam dealing with racism:
1 - every year 2 million pilgrimages at the same time preporming the Hajj, from the blackest to the whitest of poeple as a one community.

2-unity in prayer - every day, 5 times a day people gathering in the Mosque for the prayer, as unity as a group performing the prayer side by side. the prophet pbuh said:
"Arrange the rows in order, stand shoulder to shoulder, close the gaps, be accommodating to your brothers, and do not leave gaps for Satan (arrogance,racism or pride).

here short video from Malcolm X talking about racism and Islam.
https://www.youtube.com...

In history the muslims created a harmony of very religions and communities to live in one place as one piece, like Islamic spain and others, proponents and opponents you welcome to respond.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 5:12:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 4:43:35 PM, Geogeer wrote:
You should tell that to muslims first:

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...

http://www.nairaland.com...

First, dont be fooled by anti-islamic sites trying to show islam and muslims as a barbarians, im not going to defend Suadia Arabia because their government is one of the most corrupt gov existing,the royal family who ruling there not practicing even Islam and they opposite of it. for examples the rules family or the "princes" having a night clubs, adultery (the punishment is 100 lashes in the Quran),prustitutions all kind of stuff,drinking alchol (the punishment - 40 lashes), in the govs they not allowing women to wear the islamic code, instead they have westren girls working for them,dont need to continue. they punishing what ever they want. the Suadi family came to power because the british gave them the price to take. in Islam their is no family ruling and crap like that.

Secondly the videos you shared are showing bitting some persons... you know why they bitten anyway? because the site says "africans"? maybe they are criminals.

thirdly take Islam as an example not "the Suadi family" or Taliban or nonsense like that for the matter.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 5:18:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 4:43:35 PM, Geogeer wrote:
You should tell that to muslims first:

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...

http://www.nairaland.com...

ohh you are christain, well do you agree for the last 1900 years of barbarism of christains ? do you know history yeah? im not going to judge christainity because of christains, or the colonialism all over the world trying christinizing everybody and subjugating blacks as slaves for hundreds of years. so dont be a hypocrite bashing some community becaues they have mad poeple, every community has it.
Never fart near dog
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 6:40:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually I would debate it with you, but I do apologize. I originally thought you were Fatihah and I was just giving a one off.

However, assuming that Islam is truly non-racist (an interesting argument in and of itself) I would argue that Christianity did away with racism 600 years in advance.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 7:48:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 6:40:09 PM, Geogeer wrote:
Actually I would debate it with you, but I do apologize. I originally thought you were Fatihah and I was just giving a one off.

However, assuming that Islam is truly non-racist (an interesting argument in and of itself) I would argue that Christianity did away with racism 600 years in advance.

Fatihah xDDD I simply saying if there are christains who did bad things its not becuase of Christainity likewise we dont confuse it with any group of poeple... i apologize also if i wrote it in a wrong way lolll

anyway yeah debating islam or christainity about racism will be intresting as you said... what both says to eliminate it on practical ways or whatever you have to say about it.
Never fart near dog
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa. They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has. Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio. They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 5:53:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 4:09:30 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The best practical system the destroys racism is Islam it kills racism utterly on daily basis. we can witness it from the begining 1400 years ago how the Prophet peace of upon him dealt with this issue, and today by the regulation of the Quran and the Sunna.

for example we can see who the prophet pbuh elevated a black slave - Sayyidina (our master) Bilal from the most inferior level to the highest, from the suffering of tortures by him owners to the master position. the Prophet pbuh chose him as the Muazin (the caller to prayer) of the muslims (The muazins got one of the most elevated poisition in Islam in this world and in the hereafter...).
one day in mecca when the prophet pubh siitting there and his companions as well, who fought with him in the battles, the 10 perons who guaranted Jannah (paradise), the 2 fathers in law and 2 sons in law of the prophet pbuh, and the prophet pbuh looks around and he says "where is bibal? bilal climb on the roof of the Kaba and give the Azan (call to prayer)", you know Kaba is the most holiest building not only for the muslims to the pagans too. this is how the Prophet pbuh show an example how to create a society.

After the death of the prophet pubh he Sayyidina Bilal became the governor of Sham (areas of syria lebanon...) this is how islam took a slave to the ruling a country.

In the final sermon the Prophet Muhammad pbuh he said:
"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Other statment of the Prophet pbuh that encourage unity and brotherhood like:
"Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust"

The Prophet said: Whoever has pride in his heart equal to the weight of an atom shall not enter Paradise. A man inquired about a person who likes to wear beautiful clothes and fine shoes, and he answered: God is beautiful and likes beauty. Then he explained pride means rejecting the truth because of self-esteem and looking down on other people.

There are many examples of the life of the prophet forbidden racism, anyway the Quran says:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

here Good practical ways islam dealing with racism:
1 - every year 2 million pilgrimages at the same time preporming the Hajj, from the blackest to the whitest of poeple as a one community.

2-unity in prayer - every day, 5 times a day people gathering in the Mosque for the prayer, as unity as a group performing the prayer side by side. the prophet pbuh said:
"Arrange the rows in order, stand shoulder to shoulder, close the gaps, be accommodating to your brothers, and do not leave gaps for Satan (arrogance,racism or pride).

here short video from Malcolm X talking about racism and Islam.
https://www.youtube.com...

In history the muslims created a harmony of very religions and communities to live in one place as one piece, like Islamic spain and others, proponents and opponents you welcome to respond.

The system of slavery itself is immoral. Islam allows slavery. The prophet Muhammad was a slaver himself. He even encouraged racism by exchanging two black slaves for one Arab. The Eastern Islamic slave trade is one of the longest.

http://wikiislam.net...

http://wikiislam.net...'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism

"A man married a maid-slave who bore him a child. Would that child be free or would he be an owned slave?" "Her child whom she bore from him would be the property of her master according to all the Imams (heads of the four Islamic schools of law) because the child follows the (status) of his mother in freedom or slavery. If the child is not of the race of Arabs, then he is definitely an owned slave according to the scholars, but the scholars disputed (his status) among themselves if he was from the Arabs - whether he must be enslaved or not because when A'isha (Muhammad's wife) had a maid-slave who was an Arab, Muhammad said to A'isha, `Set this maid free because she is from the children of Ishmael.'" Ibn Timiyya, Vol. 31, pp. 376-377

We can see from the above sources that islam spreads racism and slavery.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 9:26:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 5:53:42 AM, debateuser wrote:

Before copycatting something from wiki-islam, start from the beginning. Define what is slavery in Islam. You cant take the word slevary and not understanding where its come concerning Islam. do you think muslim took "blacks" as a slaves invading other lands? No. Whenever there was a battle and the muslims won, the poeple who lost he war became what? captives of war.
now the rights of them are - you cant do injustice to them, you have to feed them like how you feed you self, to give them the same cloth as you have, you take them as hostiges unless you got the condition to take care of them and protect them.
Now talking about slevary of the Romans, Greeks or the Colonization its a different issue, taking blacks and subjugating them sending them all over the world including the amricas, it was institution of slavery.
When the Quran is revealed, slavery was a practiced on the daily norm it was the agenda. now the Quran and the Sunna didnt come to eliminate right away the slavery issue, is came to gradually eradicate it. here examples how islam has the system:
1 - in the Quran orders muslims to free slaves:
Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves... [2:177]
Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship... [90:10-14]
The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise. [9:60]
Atonement of many sins is manumission a slaves for example braking on oaths, or breaking the fast even slaping a slave the atonement is by freeing a slave
We cant call them by the name "slave" we order to call them by "brother".
A permanent head in the public treasury was fixed to set free slave men and women.
here verse from the Quran about the salves:
"And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you"
[24:33]

What is amazing many "slaves" in history became the caliphs (leaders of the empire) like, you know harun al rashid? The famous chalipe who on his time started the scientific method, cultural, and religious prosperity. Islamic art and Islamic music, he was the one who established the library Bayt al-Hikma - House of Wisdom if you know some little history... some others became our teachers and scholars of Islam, this is my short answer there is more examples in the life of the prophet and Quran...

Now we talking about racism in Islam not slavery 1000 years ago. If you obsess with slavery open new furom about slavery.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 9:32:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa.

Learn what is slavery in Islam, shallow comment.

They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has.

that is a big lie, or you dont know at least history of judism or christainity, you dont yeah?

Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio.

myth

They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Another myth, amazing how you blame musims now for the institution of slavery of Colonization of the westren powers, pathetic
Never fart near dog
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 9:57:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa. They were all Muslim :slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the :Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam :has. Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one :ratio. They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Before Islam, slavery was very common thing and was a part of life in Arab land. Islam has gradually eliminated it. Another point, the word "captive" is also translated as "slave" from Arabic to English, this is an important detail. Islam encourages the release of captives as gratuitous after a while.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:19:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 9:26:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 5:53:42 AM, debateuser wrote:

Before copycatting something from wiki-islam, start from the beginning. Define what is slavery in Islam. You cant take the word slevary and not understanding where its come concerning Islam. do you think muslim took "blacks" as a slaves invading other lands? No. Whenever there was a battle and the muslims won, the poeple who lost he war became what? captives of war.
now the rights of them are - you cant do injustice to them, you have to feed them like how you feed you self, to give them the same cloth as you have, you take them as hostiges unless you got the condition to take care of them and protect them.
Now talking about slevary of the Romans, Greeks or the Colonization its a different issue, taking blacks and subjugating them sending them all over the world including the amricas, it was institution of slavery.
When the Quran is revealed, slavery was a practiced on the daily norm it was the agenda. now the Quran and the Sunna didnt come to eliminate right away the slavery issue, is came to gradually eradicate it. here examples how islam has the system:
1 - in the Quran orders muslims to free slaves:
Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves... [2:177]
Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship... [90:10-14]
The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise. [9:60]
Atonement of many sins is manumission a slaves for example braking on oaths, or breaking the fast even slaping a slave the atonement is by freeing a slave
We cant call them by the name "slave" we order to call them by "brother".
A permanent head in the public treasury was fixed to set free slave men and women.
here verse from the Quran about the salves:
"And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you"
[24:33]

What is amazing many "slaves" in history became the caliphs (leaders of the empire) like, you know harun al rashid? The famous chalipe who on his time started the scientific method, cultural, and religious prosperity. Islamic art and Islamic music, he was the one who established the library Bayt al-Hikma - House of Wisdom if you know some little history... some others became our teachers and scholars of Islam, this is my short answer there is more examples in the life of the prophet and Quran...

Now we talking about racism in Islam not slavery 1000 years ago. If you obsess with slavery open new furom about slavery.

Freeing only few slaves which islamic army wanted to recruit is no solution. If Islam did not have a manifesto of eliminating slavery then it is just supporting slavers. Islam tends to use sword for every other issue but when eliminating slavery is concerned , we won't use sword.The prophet Muhammad was a slaver himself. He even encouraged racism by exchanging two black slaves for one Arab. Slaver and racial is often interconnected.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:30:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Slavery doesn't mean slavery, it means a life of luxury on a pristine beach waited on hand and foot by your masters.

It is actually paradise on earth.

Well, if you don't count the rape, beatings and murder of slaves at the hands of masters.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:34:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:30:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
Slavery doesn't mean slavery, it means a life of luxury on a pristine beach waited on hand and foot by your masters.

It is actually paradise on earth.

Well, if you don't count the rape, beatings and murder of slaves at the hands of masters.

Just fell from my chair reading that comment. Apparently these Muslim fundamentalists don't even realize this. Slavery is still slavery . It is the opposite of freedom . Slaves are abused by their masters and suffer from trauma.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:41:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:34:26 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/14/2014 10:30:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
Slavery doesn't mean slavery, it means a life of luxury on a pristine beach waited on hand and foot by your masters.

It is actually paradise on earth.

Well, if you don't count the rape, beatings and murder of slaves at the hands of masters.

Just fell from my chair reading that comment. Apparently these Muslim fundamentalists don't even realize this. Slavery is still slavery . It is the opposite of freedom . Slaves are abused by their masters and suffer from trauma.

The christians are the same mate.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 11:38:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 9:57:37 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa. They were all Muslim :slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the :Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam :has. Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one :ratio. They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.


Before Islam, slavery was very common thing and was a part of life in Arab land. Islam has gradually eliminated it. Another point, the word "captive" is also translated as "slave" from Arabic to English, this is an important detail. Islam encourages the release of captives as gratuitous after a while.

Sister do you know Arabic??
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 11:46:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:41:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/14/2014 10:34:26 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/14/2014 10:30:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
Slavery doesn't mean slavery, it means a life of luxury on a pristine beach waited on hand and foot by your masters.

It is actually paradise on earth.

Well, if you don't count the rape, beatings and murder of slaves at the hands of masters.

Just fell from my chair reading that comment. Apparently these Muslim fundamentalists don't even realize this. Slavery is still slavery . It is the opposite of freedom . Slaves are abused by their masters and suffer from trauma.

The christians are the same mate.

bulproof and debateuser, please why not to be honest agreeing with Islam that is has the tenets to eliminate Racism and slavery, you can compare to other religions there is no comparison, islam has laws and what is importent is its gives you a path how to implement it in a practical way.
Never fart near dog
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 4:59:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 9:32:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa.

Learn what is slavery in Islam, shallow comment.

me: I know what slavery is, do you? "shallow comment" equals soundbite response = shallow comment of your own.

They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has.

that is a big lie, or you dont know at least history of judism or christainity, you dont yeah?

me: Again, you just post "no" without offering any proof whatsoever which is you own "big lie" to yourself as you obviously have never learned about how black slaves got that way from being rounded up in Africa by Arab Muslim slavers. Well known historical fact that you're not able to face without lying about it to me and yourself. Just try going to any reputable university in the West with your notion Arab Muslims were not heavily involved in black slavery.

Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio.

myth

me: see above and see that you can't deal with true history which is typical of Muslims because true history is not on your side.

They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Another myth, amazing how you blame musims now for the institution of slavery of Colonization of the westren powers, pathetic

I'm not blaming Muslims for the institution of slavery but pointing out historical fact of Arab Muslims being heavily involved in black slave trade out of Africa.

And btw, I am Jewish and Christian and know my religion's roots far better than you can ever know them as a Gentile outsider to Jewish religious theology that Muhammad borrowed without comprehension, like you too have no comprehension of Jewish root theology.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 5:24:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 4:59:13 PM, skinker wrote:
At 6/14/2014 9:32:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa.

Learn what is slavery in Islam, shallow comment.

me: I know what slavery is, do you? "shallow comment" equals soundbite response = shallow comment of your own.

They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has.

that is a big lie, or you dont know at least history of judism or christainity, you dont yeah?

me: Again, you just post "no" without offering any proof whatsoever which is you own "big lie" to yourself as you obviously have never learned about how black slaves got that way from being rounded up in Africa by Arab Muslim slavers. Well known historical fact that you're not able to face without lying about it to me and yourself. Just try going to any reputable university in the West with your notion Arab Muslims were not heavily involved in black slavery.

Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio.

myth

me: see above and see that you can't deal with true history which is typical of Muslims because true history is not on your side.

They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Another myth, amazing how you blame musims now for the institution of slavery of Colonization of the westren powers, pathetic

I'm not blaming Muslims for the institution of slavery but pointing out historical fact of Arab Muslims being heavily involved in black slave trade out of Africa.

And btw, I am Jewish and Christian and know my religion's roots far better than you can ever know them as a Gentile outsider to Jewish religious theology that Muhammad borrowed without comprehension, like you too have no comprehension of Jewish root theology.

Ok read my response to debateuser... anyway you saying you are a jew, you know hebrew anyway? calling me Gentile you meaning that im inferior to you? give up you stupid ideas that a group of people is better of others because you reminding me the Nazis.
"Muhammad borrowed without comprehension"? try reading the Quran and the Bible with open mind and compare betweem them.
Never fart near dog
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2014 10:15:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 5:24:16 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 4:59:13 PM, skinker wrote:
At 6/14/2014 9:32:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa.

Learn what is slavery in Islam, shallow comment.

me: I know what slavery is, do you? "shallow comment" equals soundbite response = shallow comment of your own.

They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has.

that is a big lie, or you dont know at least history of judism or christainity, you dont yeah?

me: Again, you just post "no" without offering any proof whatsoever which is you own "big lie" to yourself as you obviously have never learned about how black slaves got that way from being rounded up in Africa by Arab Muslim slavers. Well known historical fact that you're not able to face without lying about it to me and yourself. Just try going to any reputable university in the West with your notion Arab Muslims were not heavily involved in black slavery.

Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio.

myth

me: see above and see that you can't deal with true history which is typical of Muslims because true history is not on your side.

They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Another myth, amazing how you blame musims now for the institution of slavery of Colonization of the westren powers, pathetic

I'm not blaming Muslims for the institution of slavery but pointing out historical fact of Arab Muslims being heavily involved in black slave trade out of Africa.

And btw, I am Jewish and Christian and know my religion's roots far better than you can ever know them as a Gentile outsider to Jewish religious theology that Muhammad borrowed without comprehension, like you too have no comprehension of Jewish root theology.

Ok read my response to debateuser... anyway you saying you are a jew, you know hebrew anyway? calling me Gentile you meaning that im inferior to you? give up you stupid ideas that a group of people is better of others because you reminding me the Nazis.
"Muhammad borrowed without comprehension"? try reading the Quran and the Bible with open mind and compare betweem them.

The important thing YOU need to know is that our Jewish Torah/Tanakh Bible stories are all fictitious events and characters. Because God is with us God has given this Jewish Christian the right spiritual information from the beginning of my religious walk with God that began at Easter 35 years ago. God then told me in spiritual communion that the Bible can only be used for finding the "Golden Thread" of goodness of God that embedded within gross matrix of ancient Hebrew priesthood mythmakers and story-tellers, retelling religious visions of Jews like me who get such visions. Our visions are what your Gentile man, Muhammad, used as foundation for his visions. Our visions are what our priests of Judah used to manufacture "Judaism" which is foundational to Muhammad's Islam. But you may have noticed most Jews have long ago left the religious claptrap behind of ancient priesthood liars. I was an atheist until age 35 when God gave me the spiritual awakening. You cannot get spiritual truth from ancient men now because their ideas are too confounded with tribal politics to be useful for anything but finding the lost embedded Golden Thread of goodness. And now the lost Celestial Torah information that has been recovered in our times and changes everything about our human relationship with God. You are still enthralled by these ancient dead men because your culture handed their works into your hands and no one elses so Muhammadism is what you know.

Now Muhammadism is no longer able to answer ethical questions about relying on myths instead of real history so you Muslims hide from the hard questions and think being human clones of ancient dead men will suffice. Well, it doesn't suffice at all.

Really, Muslims, why do you kill each other over which sect is most proficient at Muhammad idolization? Isn't that rather spiritual stupid? But smarts and following the dictates of a 7th century dead man are not compatible anyway so I don't expect you to learn a blessed thing from me except to know your 7th century violent religious beliefs are not acceptable in our 21st century world.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 3:59:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:15:49 PM, skinker wrote:
At 6/14/2014 5:24:16 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/14/2014 4:59:13 PM, skinker wrote:
At 6/14/2014 9:32:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/13/2014 9:43:59 PM, skinker wrote:
Black slaves were rounded up by Arab slavers primarily in Africa.

Learn what is slavery in Islam, shallow comment.

me: I know what slavery is, do you? "shallow comment" equals soundbite response = shallow comment of your own.

They were all Muslim slavers as Islam has no ethical opinion about Muslim slavers who were accepted in the Muslim community for centuries. No other religion has the slavery association that Islam has.

that is a big lie, or you dont know at least history of judism or christainity, you dont yeah?

me: Again, you just post "no" without offering any proof whatsoever which is you own "big lie" to yourself as you obviously have never learned about how black slaves got that way from being rounded up in Africa by Arab Muslim slavers. Well known historical fact that you're not able to face without lying about it to me and yourself. Just try going to any reputable university in the West with your notion Arab Muslims were not heavily involved in black slavery.

Historical fact, Muslim slavers outnumbered European slavers by hundreds to one ratio.

myth

me: see above and see that you can't deal with true history which is typical of Muslims because true history is not on your side.

They supplied the New World with black people as slaves.

Another myth, amazing how you blame musims now for the institution of slavery of Colonization of the westren powers, pathetic

I'm not blaming Muslims for the institution of slavery but pointing out historical fact of Arab Muslims being heavily involved in black slave trade out of Africa.

And btw, I am Jewish and Christian and know my religion's roots far better than you can ever know them as a Gentile outsider to Jewish religious theology that Muhammad borrowed without comprehension, like you too have no comprehension of Jewish root theology.

Ok read my response to debateuser... anyway you saying you are a jew, you know hebrew anyway? calling me Gentile you meaning that im inferior to you? give up you stupid ideas that a group of people is better of others because you reminding me the Nazis.
"Muhammad borrowed without comprehension"? try reading the Quran and the Bible with open mind and compare betweem them.

The important thing YOU need to know is that our Jewish Torah/Tanakh Bible stories are all fictitious events and characters. Because God is with us God has given this Jewish Christian the right spiritual information from the beginning of my religious walk with God that began at Easter 35 years ago. God then told me in spiritual communion that the Bible can only be used for finding the "Golden Thread" of goodness of God that embedded within gross matrix of ancient Hebrew priesthood mythmakers and story-tellers, retelling religious visions of Jews like me who get such visions. Our visions are what your Gentile man, Muhammad, used as foundation for his visions. Our visions are what our priests of Judah used to manufacture "Judaism" which is foundational to Muhammad's Islam. But you may have noticed most Jews have long ago left the religious claptrap behind of ancient priesthood liars. I was an atheist until age 35 when God gave me the spiritual awakening. You cannot get spiritual truth from ancient men now because their ideas are too confounded with tribal politics to be useful for anything but finding the lost embedded Golden Thread of goodness. And now the lost Celestial Torah information that has been recovered in our times and changes everything about our human relationship with God. You are still enthralled by these ancient dead men because your culture handed their works into your hands and no one elses so Muhammadism is what you know.

Now Muhammadism is no longer able to answer ethical questions about relying on myths instead of real history so you Muslims hide from the hard questions and think being human clones of ancient dead men will suffice. Well, it doesn't suffice at all.

Really, Muslims, why do you kill each other over which sect is most proficient at Muhammad idolization? Isn't that rather spiritual stupid? But smarts and following the dictates of a 7th century dead man are not compatible anyway so I don't expect you to learn a blessed thing from me except to know your 7th century violent religious beliefs are not acceptable in our 21st century world.

You didnt answer my queation do you know hebrew ?

"God then told me in spiritual communion"

aha another troller... how do you know God speaking to you in dreams? i think you need a psychiatrist.
Never fart near dog
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 4:13:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/14/2014 10:15:49 PM, skinker wrote:

Really, Muslims, why do you kill each other over which sect is most proficient at :Muhammad idolization? Isn't that rather spiritual stupid? But smarts and following the :dictates of a 7th century dead man are not compatible anyway so I don't expect you to :learn a blessed thing from me except to know your 7th century violent religious beliefs :are not acceptable in our 21st century world.

We dont kill each other, I have many friends from different Islamic sects altought I dont support sects and I have never know their beliefs as long as they dont tell me. I have never ask a person that what is his/her belief. There are billions of muslims and some groups (thousands) attack each other because of political reasons and they excuse the religious differences and some non-muslim countries supports them from inside but these non-muslim countries try to look like they are not even aware of single thing, their faces "oh what the hell, muslims kill each other" , but they are the devil himself.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 4:41:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 4:13:36 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 6/14/2014 10:15:49 PM, skinker wrote:

Really, Muslims, why do you kill each other over which sect is most proficient at :Muhammad idolization? Isn't that rather spiritual stupid? But smarts and following the :dictates of a 7th century dead man are not compatible anyway so I don't expect you to :learn a blessed thing from me except to know your 7th century violent religious beliefs :are not acceptable in our 21st century world.

We dont kill each other, I have many friends from different Islamic sects altought I dont support sects and I have never know their beliefs as long as they dont tell me. I have never ask a person that what is his/her belief. There are billions of muslims and some groups (thousands) attack each other because of political reasons and they excuse the religious differences and some non-muslim countries supports them from inside but these non-muslim countries try to look like they are not even aware of single thing, their faces "oh what the hell, muslims kill each other" , but they are the devil himself.

A couple of points:

#1 - I've been reading your posts a while, and appreciate the calm insights.

#2 - I agree with you, that absent external sources string things up, Islam is remarkably inclusive. As a person of the book, I found myself included as an equal repeatedly. When practiced as intended, Islam is a remarkable thing. I have had the distinct privilege of meeting many and being able to serve with them.

#3 - I think there is concern here based on what is happening in the Middle East at the moment. In Syria, we have Suna lined up against Shia, and that just spilled over in Iraq in a major way. With Iran ready to commit troops to protect Baghdad and Saudi Arabia ready to poor billions into insurgents to block any expansion of Iranian power, the tinder box looks set to explode.

Al-Sistani in Iraq is one of the few forces publicly and privately pushing to retain the whole, and in essence to fight to stop the fighting.

What is your opinion of the forces that seem hell bent on stirring sectarian tensions? How can Islam be a force of moderation and inclusion, because, quite frankly, that message is both correct and necessary these days.

I am sure your opinion would be appreciated.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 4:44:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 4:13:36 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 6/14/2014 10:15:49 PM, skinker wrote:

Really, Muslims, why do you kill each other over which sect is most proficient at :Muhammad idolization? Isn't that rather spiritual stupid? But smarts and following the :dictates of a 7th century dead man are not compatible anyway so I don't expect you to :learn a blessed thing from me except to know your 7th century violent religious beliefs :are not acceptable in our 21st century world.

We dont kill each other, I have many friends from different Islamic sects altought I dont support sects and I have never know their beliefs as long as they dont tell me. I have never ask a person that what is his/her belief. There are billions of muslims and some groups (thousands) attack each other because of political reasons and they excuse the religious differences and some non-muslim countries supports them from inside but these non-muslim countries try to look like they are not even aware of single thing, their faces "oh what the hell, muslims kill each other" , but they are the devil himself.

Which sect of Islam do you belong to. And why do you believe in it.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 4:51:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 4:44:22 AM, debateuser wrote:

Which sect of Islam do you belong to. And why do you believe in it.

Why are you even asking that? It is not relevant to the discussion and look like a rather naked attempt to make the issue being discussed here personal rather than objective.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 5:07:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 4:51:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/15/2014 4:44:22 AM, debateuser wrote:

Which sect of Islam do you belong to. And why do you believe in it.

Why are you even asking that? It is not relevant to the discussion and look like a rather naked attempt to make the issue being discussed here personal rather than objective.

It is relevant. Why does she not agree with other sects.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 5:14:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 5:07:11 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/15/2014 4:51:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/15/2014 4:44:22 AM, debateuser wrote:

Which sect of Islam do you belong to. And why do you believe in it.

Why are you even asking that? It is not relevant to the discussion and look like a rather naked attempt to make the issue being discussed here personal rather than objective.

It is relevant. Why does she not agree with other sects.

She has already answered that question DB. She has already offered her opinion about other sects.

You are attempting openly, to drag her into a personal fight rather than have an objective discussion about the sects of Islam. The need to delve into private personal CHOICES is not necessary to discuss anything: it is a failure of objectivity.

If you cannot separate person CHOICE from rational abilities and objective analysis, than that is a intellectual failure, not an issue that is fundamental to the discussion here.

Otherwise, pleaser regale us with why YOU reject every sect of Islam? Every sect period? And then please share with us how that is relevant to a discussion from a Muslim asking stating the DOCTRINAL position of Islam that, if followed, DOES transcend issues like racism.

So does multi-culturalism. Tolerance (that think you are failing to display). Groups like the KKK obviously exist in the US even with our professed doctrinal and legal position of multiculturalism. Which culture do YOU belong to? Hardly seems necessary to discuss the idea of multiculturalism and those who reject it.

The same applies to Islam.
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2014 5:26:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/15/2014 4:41:09 AM, neutral wrote:
A couple of points:
#1 - I've been reading your posts a while, and appreciate the calm insights.
#2 - I agree with you, that absent external sources string things up, Islam is :remarkably inclusive. As a person of the book, I found myself included as an equal :repeatedly. When practiced as intended, Islam is a remarkable thing. I have had the :distinct privilege of meeting many and being able to serve with them.
#3 - I think there is concern here based on what is happening in the Middle East at :the moment. In Syria, we have Suna lined up against Shia, and that just spilled over in :Iraq in a major way. With Iran ready to commit troops to protect Baghdad and Saudi :Arabia ready to poor billions into insurgents to block any expansion of Iranian power, :the tinder box looks set to explode.
Al-Sistani in Iraq is one of the few forces publicly and privately pushing to retain the :whole, and in essence to fight to stop the fighting.
What is your opinion of the forces that seem hell bent on stirring sectarian tensions? :How can Islam be a force of moderation and inclusion, because, quite frankly, that :message is both correct and necessary these days.
I am sure your opinion would be appreciated.

Actually I'm not interested so much with politics, I dont want to be interested but I'm sure I know much more things that who claims he/she is interested with politics. Muslims need a powerful and "independent" muslim state to stop turmoils. A powerful muslim country should manage the middle-east, not western countries as its today. The most likely candidate is Turkiya for such a position. The western countries are aware of it and they are trying to stop development of Turkiya in any way.