Jump to topic:

Why was the serpent punished?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 4:10:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Allegedly the serpent was possessed by satan and god punished all serpents because a supernatural entity created by god with the power to possess an innocent creature possessed one.

Just another example of god's infinite justice?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2014 5:45:48 AM
When you learn the Celestial Torah, you learn that Yahwehist priests were at religious war with most all their pagan neighbors, just like today's Israel. Yahwehists knew God connected Wisdom and Healing with serpent totemism in pagan religions which was actually an astrological connection to Water and the healing qualities of water. Aquarius was the astrological Sign for the Water even though it is in the Air Sign position: the two together create the powerful Storm God. God has embedded the Aquarius Water God powers in the Judeo-Christian Scriptures' major characters and events starting with Noah and the Flood. Going on to Moses and parting the Red Sea Using a Brass Serpent to work the magic. This same Serpent Jesus tells us must be raised up representing Him. The Caduceus is the universal Sign of Healing still used globally and it is a Serpent Sign of Healing. Water was symbolized by serpents because of the way they moved. Resurrection was symbolized by serpents shedding their skins and looking like brand new snakes. Snakes were powerful totem animals to ancients and the Yahwehists were at war with them.

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; 15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

The Yahwehists were and still are at war with Aquarius as the Aquarius is the Sign that has the weakness of the ankle plus the power of the Humanitarian Archetype, the Christ, which is why the Age of Aquarius is associated with Jesus Christ who comes into his own House in this Sign. Yahwehists were bruised morally by the Christ, Humanitarian Archetype, so that Sign was cursed by them. But not by God who not only Moses used for spiritual Water God powers but Christ as well as Jesus told us to raise up the serpent in the wilderness as Moses did.

I teach the Celestial Torah astrological code as no rabbis know it even though the earthly torah is supposedly based by Judaism's teachings, upon the Celestial Torah. You can tell the difference between the true and false Torahs by the Celestial Torah demanding a Sage King Christ Messiah while the earthly one wants a Warrior King David, a Chieftain. The serpent/Jesus connection has been noticed by Gnostics for 2000 years and there were at least two earliest Jewish Christian serpent totem communities before the Gospels were written down. The Theosophists also connected the two together as did quite a few ancient civilizations and more modern pre-industrial tribal communities.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 2:56:05 AM
At 6/18/2014 5:45:48 AM, skinker wrote:
I teach the Celestial Torah astrological code
For the record, who told you that & why did you believe them?
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 10:54:23 AM
At 6/20/2014 2:56:05 AM, Composer wrote:

God Most High, EL Elyon, and His Son. God and the Spirit of Christ have led me in my spiritual walk and acquisition of knowledge for 35 years. They predicted the Bible's demise as spiritual authority at the beginning for me, 35 years ago, and now intellectuals are catching up with The Bible Unearthed works of Finkelstein and Silberman and my Celestial Torah recovery.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2014 11:27:23 AM
At 6/20/2014 10:54:23 AM, skinker wrote:

God Most High, EL Elyon, and His Son. God and the Spirit of Christ have led me in my spiritual walk and acquisition of knowledge for 35 years.

How do you know that these entities were leading you?

They predicted the Bible's demise as spiritual authority at the beginning for me, 35 years ago, and now intellectuals are catching up with The Bible Unearthed works of Finkelstein and Silberman and my Celestial Torah recovery.

The intellectuals, the great thinkers, are now playing catch-up to YOU?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 4:26:33 AM

God Most High, EL Elyon, and His Son. God and the Spirit of Christ have led me in my spiritual walk and acquisition of knowledge for 35 years. They predicted the Bible's demise as spiritual authority at the beginning for me, 35 years ago, and now intellectuals are catching up with The Bible Unearthed works of Finkelstein and Silberman and my Celestial Torah recovery.
So it is all fundamentally your imagination at work!

I figured that!

IF you actually believe a Supernatural Spirit is involved in any way then the James Randi Educational Foundation is waiting to hear from you?

Should you & your claims wish to be tested then just ask for their Contact details and I'll provide them and we'll see if you fair any better than your entire predecessors making similar absurd & outrageous claims as yours who failed to even pass the pre-requisites?

Standing by for your excuses! LOL!
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 6:27:35 AM
At 6/21/2014 4:26:33 AM, Composer wrote:

So it is all fundamentally your imagination at work!

I figured that!

IF you actually believe a Supernatural Spirit is involved in any way then the James Randi Educational Foundation is waiting to hear from you?

Should you & your claims wish to be tested then just ask for their Contact details and I'll provide them and we'll see if you fair any better than your entire predecessors making similar absurd & outrageous claims as yours who failed to even pass the pre-requisites?

Standing by for your excuses! LOL!

Oh don't be such a dumb jerk. Your prejudices are dripping all over your response that can't handle anyone having spiritual visions. Get over yourself because spiritual visions are happening all the time in human social life in case you haven't noticed by now. That site you select is another dumb atheist idea as how many times does it take for atheists to get it through their thick skulls that God doesn't submit to human demands and spiritual events are not predictable? Can you predict the next great artist or musical genius? Same principle applies to spiritually receptive people who are not the ones in control of spiritual events that happen to them.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 8:42:29 PM
At 6/20/2014 11:08:43 PM, bulproof wrote:
So why was the serpent punished?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 9:06:47 PM
At 6/21/2014 8:42:29 PM, bulproof wrote:

Because God wants to drive anti-theists nuts by making them ask idiotic questions like this.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2014 9:23:39 PM
At 6/21/2014 9:06:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 6/21/2014 8:42:29 PM, bulproof wrote:

Because God wants to drive anti-theists nuts by making them ask idiotic questions like this.

Well I'll go to an expert.
What makes it idiotic?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 8:11:41 AM
Is this question to hard to answer?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 10:39:55 AM
At 6/23/2014 8:11:41 AM, bulproof wrote:

Why can't our christians even address this?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 9:49:29 AM
At 6/23/2014 10:39:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/23/2014 8:11:41 AM, bulproof wrote:

Why can't our christians even address this?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:58:31 AM
CHRISTIANS
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:35:53 AM
At 6/24/2014 10:58:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
CHRISTIANS

What serpent?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:39:45 AM
At 6/24/2014 11:35:53 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
CHRISTIANS

What serpent?

Well done captain pathetic. You champion deist you.
ROFL
hahahahahahahahaha
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:41:09 AM
At 6/24/2014 11:39:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
CHRISTIANS

What serpent?

ROFL
hahahahahahahahaha

You keep asking for an answer. Are you going to answer or not.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:46:39 AM
At 6/24/2014 11:41:09 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:39:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
CHRISTIANS

What serpent?

ROFL
hahahahahahahahaha

You keep asking for an answer. Are you going to answer or not.

Queen disingenuous try reading the OP and your great book of fables. You know the deist one. hahahahahahahaha
Question answered, please continue. I love your humour and stupidity.
SERPENT! Little biblical deist, you remember.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:00:24 PM
CHRISTIANS
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:39:34 PM
At 6/18/2014 4:10:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
Allegedly the serpent was possessed by satan and god punished all serpents because a supernatural entity created by god with the power to possess an innocent creature possessed one.

The Creator and Judge reserves the right to decide, being that there was a case before Him in the matter that why was Adam and Eve hiding from presence of the LORD God, and what is to become of all participants in the event of how is the word "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" to be fulfilled, considering its God"s Word therefore it will be to His satisfaction.

Since they have eaten and Eve was beguiled the serpent was a participant. Note that Adam was heard in the matter and Eve was heard in the matter, but the serpent wasn"t given opportunity to reply to anything.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:32:32 PM
At 6/24/2014 4:39:41 PM, Kerfluffer wrote:
Because screw snakes.

Does that answer your question?
You'd have to be low to do that.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:52:02 AM
At 6/24/2014 6:39:34 PM, DPMartin wrote:

The Creator and Judge reserves the right to decide, being that there was a case before Him in the matter that why was Adam and Eve hiding from presence of the LORD God, and what is to become of all participants in the event of how is the word "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" to be fulfilled, considering its God"s Word therefore it will be to His satisfaction.

Since they have eaten and Eve was beguiled the serpent was a participant. Note that Adam was heard in the matter and Eve was heard in the matter, but the serpent wasn"t given opportunity to reply to anything.

Did the serpent do anything wrong? Or did your mythical satan do what was allegedly wrong?
If satan was the cause of A&E's transgression then your god was totally unjust in punishing the serpent. The serpent did nothing wrong by being possessed by a supernatural being who allegedly was powerful enough to challenge the god who punished the innocent party.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:11:08 AM
At 6/25/2014 8:52:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:39:34 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Did the serpent do anything wrong? Or did your mythical satan do what was allegedly wrong?
If satan was the cause of A&E's transgression then your god was totally unjust in punishing the serpent. The serpent did nothing wrong by being possessed by a supernatural being who allegedly was powerful enough to challenge the god who punished the innocent party.

It"s a daily occurrence that living things must die, (innocent parties according to you) in order for mankind to sustain the function of their bodies. This is also a judgement that all mankind agrees to, or they don"t continue to be present in the world. In other words you agree to living things need to die to be a tasty morsel on your table that you may agree that it is good, or you wouldn"t still be here.

Where is the injustice you portray in the Creator"s right to judge a participant of an event that requires His Judgement? A creator of a car has the right to add remove and modify any part of his creation for any reason he sees fit.

If you are a participant of an event or incident, you"re not innocent if like in this case, it was the serpent that was the means by which the deceiving of Eve about God"s Word was spoken into the world. If a knowledge of how men's lives can be better comes into the world by a Newton or a Eienstein they are rewarded and regarded accordingly. The facts where always there, they where the means by which the knowledge thereof came into the world. Therefore how is it the serpent is innocent considering the knowledge of the disobedient to God"s Commandment came into the world. The darkness was always there but the knowledge thereof came into the world via the serpent/Eve/Adam.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:31:16 AM

What serpent? What happened to it?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:42:26 AM
At 6/25/2014 10:31:16 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

Haven't you read the bible of your god mhyk?
What are you doing here defending your god's word when you don't know what it says?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:47:33 AM
At 6/25/2014 10:42:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/25/2014 10:31:16 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

Haven't you read the bible of your god mhyk?

Deist have a bible now? by whose revelation?

What are you doing here defending your god's word when you don't know what it says?

I am defender of God's word? When did this happen?