Jump to topic:

Noah's sons.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 12:22:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why hadn't Noah's sons and their wives had children before the flood?
No birth control, no knowledge of ovulation.
How is it possible?
And how come Noah and his wife only had three sons and Noah was 600yrs old?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 12:49:10 AM
At 6/23/2014 12:22:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
How is it possible?

As to why they did not is their business. Personally I would wait because if I had knowledge that the world as we knew it was coming to a close and it was a chapter best left in the past I would not want it influencing my children. As for the second and third comment could you explain? I did not understand that part. For the last, though, just because you live a long time does not mean you want lots of kids. If you have ever had children or younger siblings then you know that sometimes more is not better and it is a purely personal choice.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 12:51:12 AM
At 6/23/2014 12:49:10 AM, LostintheEcho1498 wrote:
At 6/23/2014 12:22:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
How is it possible?

As to why they did not is their business. Personally I would wait because if I had knowledge that the world as we knew it was coming to a close and it was a chapter best left in the past I would not want it influencing my children. As for the second and third comment could you explain? I did not understand that part. For the last, though, just because you live a long time does not mean you want lots of kids. If you have ever had children or younger siblings then you know that sometimes more is not better and it is a purely personal choice.

Use google or a dictionary to understand the entire post and try again.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 9:04:47 AM
Why do you troll every day on Debate boards asking the same questions over and over again about standard Bible beliefs? I mean how long does it take you to learn not every Christian believes in the Bible in the same ways? Some of us don't believe in it at all yet you never address us with your set of atheist questions and criticisms.

I really don't understand why anyone bothers to post every single day on internet forums like this one. Do you not have any life but sitting at your computer? Are you disabled and cannot get outside? Why on earth do you think anyone else wants to read your stock set of atheist ideas about Christian religious beliefs? Why don't you learn about the Other Christian beliefs and ask questions about them and maybe you would have your prejudices challenged. As is, you ask the same questions of the same standard texts and get the same answers and then you repeat yourself in neurotic pattern style. Try something new for a change.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2014 10:32:04 AM
At 6/23/2014 9:04:47 AM, skinker wrote:
Why do you troll every day on Debate boards asking the same questions over and over again about standard Bible beliefs? I mean how long does it take you to learn not every Christian believes in the Bible in the same ways? Some of us don't believe in it at all yet you never address us with your set of atheist questions and criticisms.

I really don't understand why anyone bothers to post every single day on internet forums like this one. Do you not have any life but sitting at your computer? Are you disabled and cannot get outside? Why on earth do you think anyone else wants to read your stock set of atheist ideas about Christian religious beliefs? Why don't you learn about the Other Christian beliefs and ask questions about them and maybe you would have your prejudices challenged. As is, you ask the same questions of the same standard texts and get the same answers and then you repeat yourself in neurotic pattern style. Try something new for a change.

OK stupid I read the first line.
Provide any other thread that I have produced that aks the same question.
What a mormon.
sorry delete one of the m's.

Provide any other thread that I have produced that aks the same question.

It's up to you following this crap.
Why do you troll every day on Debate boards asking the same questions over and over again about standard Bible beliefs

Is it that you can't read or that you can't comprehend or as all of you are you are sh*t scared of the question.