Jump to topic:

God the Father and the Mother

LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:16:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My idea here to stretch my brain a little and see if anyone agrees. I have a theory that there is, in fact, a Heavenly Mother and here is why:
1. In Genesis God says: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
Now if you notice he says in OUR image. Who else was there that would look like God?
2. Marriage is the most sacred covenant we able to make on Earth and in Heaven and so why would not the most sacred being have made this covenant?
3. If we were born as spirits we had to be made some how. That being said, I sure hope she did not have to give birth to every human being and that the process was different.
4. I realize that God never references a Heavenly Mother. Ever. But I can see the reason behind it. In today's world, God's name is taken in vain on a regular basis and who would want their wife to have the same treatment of disrespect?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 4:37:55 AM
At 6/24/2014 2:16:42 AM, LostintheEcho1498 wrote:
My idea here to stretch my brain a little and see if anyone agrees. I have a theory that there is, in fact, a Heavenly Mother and here is why:
1. In Genesis God says: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
Now if you notice he says in OUR image. Who else was there that would look like God?
2. Marriage is the most sacred covenant we able to make on Earth and in Heaven and so why would not the most sacred being have made this covenant?
3. If we were born as spirits we had to be made some how. That being said, I sure hope she did not have to give birth to every human being and that the process was different.
4. I realize that God never references a Heavenly Mother. Ever. But I can see the reason behind it. In today's world, God's name is taken in vain on a regular basis and who would want their wife to have the same treatment of disrespect?

It is a rational thought isn't. That there is a feminine side to the trinity. Some have suggested this Mother is the holy ghost. Some claim God is Father Time and the feminine is Mother Nature.

God in his names are sometimes feminine roots. That God is not male or female. That he made man and female both in his image. Genesis 1:27 That it takes the 2 together to have a complete image of God.

Some say this "US" and "OUR" is the heavenly host of angels. And like the angels are said to have dominion over certain things then so will mankind.

I found at interesting literal take on it. I'll share with you.

Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so... Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

The earth is described with feminine verbs and roots. God is telling the land to bring forth living creatures.

Then God says let "US" referring to himself and the land, to make mankind. Then god takes earth and makes man from it. Adam is the sometimes said to be the transliteration of adamah = "earth" ha-adam= "the man". And God breathed life into man making man a living creature. So the US could be a poetic verse of God making man with (rather out of) the earth.

The next verse is God making "the man" his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Back to being singular not plural.

Some say this is an early expression of Gods unity and yet trinity. That 1st was us-our talking about "the man"(singular)... then the verse becomes God his own(singular) talking about male and female.

Anyways there certainly is a lot of ways a Mother is put into the God equation. And it is hard to reconcile any adaptation with scripture.

Aside from God the Father, well, also being Mother. That is supported by scripture.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:20:32 AM
Scripture can't be used as spiritual authority any longer since Armageddon has occurred which is the exposure of writers of the Bible at the Megiddo sites especially were story-tellers and yet all the Abrahamic priesthoods tell the people the Bible stories are true. But embedded within the Bible is the Celestial Torah astrological code and with it one can decode the Messianic Message going from one end of the Bible to the other. The Godhead is a Holy Family. That is why the reference to God is "Us" in Genesis and "We" in the Quran. The Holy Family is the Elohim, led by EL Elyon, God Most High. One has to go farther back in time than the Bible dates to find out that EL was the Canaanite people's highest God and that in ancient Canaan, EL had a wife, Asherah, the Tree of Life. The Abrahamic religions are anti-Divine Feminine. They are at religious war with the Divine Feminine which is why the Divine Feminine within Abrahamic Scriptures is almost entirely missing except for the spiritual weak "ghosts" of the Divine Feminine, the Jewish Shekkinah and the Gnostic Sophia, both lacking the earth Mother Goddess power to represent Life that Asherah and other great Goddesses had, e.g. Isis, Anna, Gaia, Hera, Spider Woman.

Logic dictates that if there is a "Father" there must be a "Mother" and the same applies to "Son" demanding a "Daughter". The Daughter of God has been seen in spiritual vision several times now as God is restoring the Divine Feminine and the Holy Family back into human consciousness to begin the healing from the millennia of psychological damage done to believers by God the Father only Abrahamic religions. She is coming!