Total Posts:137|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Another Sign Atheists and Agnostics Ignore

Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:41:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
But what about us ignoring the moon splitting in half?
I mean how could we ignore that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:42:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?

Oh and BTW see evolution.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?

Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.
andymcstab
Posts: 308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:46:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?

If bulcrap could make a proper argument, it would be that the first creatures were entirely instinctive and gradually over the course of millions of years we developed and began to teach our offspring. How the first creatures could have any instinct though is something he couldnt answer
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:47:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?

How about you ignore scientists can clone without help of a deity. Also identical twins or monozygotic twins do their souls get divided according to religion. Lol
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:50:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:46:20 AM, andymcstab wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:38:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Your own birth. When a child is born, if the child is left alone with no one to raise the child or supervise the child, the child will die. Meaning their existence and ability to survive lies on being raised by one with intelligence of life and their environment. Without their being such intelligence first, the child dies.

How then can you as an atheist or agnostic conclude or deny that Intelligence existed first, prior to the universe and all that is in it, when your very own existence and life itself relies on the fact that without intelligence of life and the environment existing before you were born, you would be DEAD?

How many signs by God will the atheists and agnostics continue to deny?

If bulcrap could make a proper argument, it would be that the first creatures were entirely instinctive and gradually over the course of millions of years we developed and began to teach our offspring. How the first creatures could have any instinct though is something he couldnt answer

Oh little stab why are you so angry? Is it your jealous god who makes you so? Or is it your genocidal god who does it?

I do hope for your sake that you get over it. Hate and anger is a horrible way to spend your life.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:52:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:46:20 AM, andymcstab wrote:


If bulcrap could make a proper argument, it would be that the first creatures were entirely instinctive and gradually over the course of millions of years we developed and began to teach our offspring. How the first creatures could have any instinct though is something he couldnt answer

Response: Indeed. That is the argument of bulcrap.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:53:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.

Yeah and how could the moon get back on it's mother's teat if it was split in half?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:54:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:47:20 AM, debateuser wrote:


How about you ignore scientists can clone without help of a deity. Also identical twins or monozygotic twins do their souls get divided according to religion. Lol

Response: how about cloning has nothing to do with the actual topic, and cloning itself takes intelligence. So you just made my point. The laugh is on you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:57:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:54:08 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:47:20 AM, debateuser wrote:


How about you ignore scientists can clone without help of a deity. Also identical twins or monozygotic twins do their souls get divided according to religion. Lol

Response: how about cloning has nothing to do with the actual topic, and cloning itself takes intelligence. So you just made my point. The laugh is on you.

What about the moon fati?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:01:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

Including any animal? Please show evidence of this, I have a number of examples already.

And I agree with your premise that human children require being raised.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.

This is just flat out false though. Your argument is:

P1) All life requires a prior intelligence
P2) an infinite regression of life is impossible
C) There was an initial intelligence

You did not state P2 but I will assume it to be true.

I have already show that there are examples of life that do not require a prior intelligence, or a 'raising' entity. Therefore P1 is just false.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:05:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

Great argument fati.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:13:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
People, ignore this guy. I have seen enough threads to know that it is impossible to reason with him. He has closed off his mind to the truth. Sometimes there are people you just cannot reason with, and it is best to just ignore them.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:15:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:01:30 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

Including any animal? Please show evidence of this, I have a number of examples already.

And I agree with your premise that human children require being raised.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.

This is just flat out false though. Your argument is:

P1) All life requires a prior intelligence
P2) an infinite regression of life is impossible
C) There was an initial intelligence

You did not state P2 but I will assume it to be true.

I have already show that there are examples of life that do not require a prior intelligence, or a 'raising' entity. Therefore P1 is just false.

Response: It is you who initially made the claim that some animals can survive without being raised. So it is your responsibility to provide evidence. You have not.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:19:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:13:33 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People, ignore this guy. I have seen enough threads to know that it is impossible to reason with him. He has closed off his mind to the truth. Sometimes there are people you just cannot reason with, and it is best to just ignore them.

Response: You said that as if you are in an intellectual position to identify what is rational or not. But unfortunately for you, the opinion of the deluded does not count. So you should keep quiet.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:22:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:15:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:01:30 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

Including any animal? Please show evidence of this, I have a number of examples already.

And I agree with your premise that human children require being raised.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.

This is just flat out false though. Your argument is:

P1) All life requires a prior intelligence
P2) an infinite regression of life is impossible
C) There was an initial intelligence

You did not state P2 but I will assume it to be true.

I have already show that there are examples of life that do not require a prior intelligence, or a 'raising' entity. Therefore P1 is just false.

Response: It is you who initially made the claim that some animals can survive without being raised. So it is your responsibility to provide evidence. You have not.
So did you.
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:44:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 11:54:08 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:47:20 AM, debateuser wrote:


How about you ignore scientists can clone without help of a deity. Also identical twins or monozygotic twins do their souls get divided according to religion. Lol

Response: how about cloning has nothing to do with the actual topic, and cloning itself takes intelligence. So you just made my point. The laugh is on you.

But not intelligence of any deity. Your religion was claiming that only islamic God can give life. Where are those claims now. Lol

Does a virus require raising to survive.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:50:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:44:59 PM, debateuser wrote:


But not intelligence of any deity. Your religion was claiming that only islamic God can give life. Where are those claims now. Lol

Does a virus require raising to survive.

Response: But it still requires intelligence. So you've as usual, debunked your own claim. The laugh is on you still.

And the OP addresses the fact that without intelligence first, you would be dead. The fact that you can't refute this once again proves Intelligent Design and God's existence.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:07:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:50:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:44:59 PM, debateuser wrote:


But not intelligence of any deity. Your religion was claiming that only islamic God can give life. Where are those claims now. Lol

Does a virus require raising to survive.

Response: But it still requires intelligence. So you've as usual, debunked your own claim. The laugh is on you still.

Is this intelligence coming from God? Where is he when he is needed. Cloning is artificial, that is why it requires scientists. Natural things don't require creators.

And the OP addresses the fact that without intelligence first, you would be dead. The fact that you can't refute this once again proves Intelligent Design and God's existence.

The fact that without man there would be no Gods because all Gods are man made. Has God publicly revealed himself? You can't claim to speak to God when he does not himself show up.
The fact that the bacteria exist without help of deities. Do you know bacteria develop resistance to drugs also and are able to survive.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:29:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:07:21 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:50:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:44:59 PM, debateuser wrote:


But not intelligence of any deity. Your religion was claiming that only islamic God can give life. Where are those claims now. Lol

Does a virus require raising to survive.

Response: But it still requires intelligence. So you've as usual, debunked your own claim. The laugh is on you still.

Is this intelligence coming from God? Where is he when he is needed. Cloning is artificial, that is why it requires scientists. Natural things don't require creators.

And the OP addresses the fact that without intelligence first, you would be dead. The fact that you can't refute this once again proves Intelligent Design and God's existence.

The fact that without man there would be no Gods because all Gods are man made. Has God publicly revealed himself? You can't claim to speak to God when he does not himself show up.
The fact that the bacteria exist without help of deities. Do you know bacteria develop resistance to drugs also and are able to survive.

Response: If someone with intelligence did not raise you since a child, you would be dead. Thus your own existence is proof that intelligence came first. Proving God's existence.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:33:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:29:44 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 1:07:21 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:50:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:44:59 PM, debateuser wrote:


But not intelligence of any deity. Your religion was claiming that only islamic God can give life. Where are those claims now. Lol

Does a virus require raising to survive.

Response: But it still requires intelligence. So you've as usual, debunked your own claim. The laugh is on you still.

Is this intelligence coming from God? Where is he when he is needed. Cloning is artificial, that is why it requires scientists. Natural things don't require creators.

And the OP addresses the fact that without intelligence first, you would be dead. The fact that you can't refute this once again proves Intelligent Design and God's existence.

The fact that without man there would be no Gods because all Gods are man made. Has God publicly revealed himself? You can't claim to speak to God when he does not himself show up.
The fact that the bacteria exist without help of deities. Do you know bacteria develop resistance to drugs also and are able to survive.

Response: If someone with intelligence did not raise you since a child, you would be dead. Thus your own existence is proof that intelligence came first. Proving God's existence.

Are bacteria raised by their parents. Lol
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:35:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:19:57 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:13:33 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People, ignore this guy. I have seen enough threads to know that it is impossible to reason with him. He has closed off his mind to the truth. Sometimes there are people you just cannot reason with, and it is best to just ignore them.

Response: You said that as if you are in an intellectual position to identify what is rational or not. But unfortunately for you, the opinion of the deluded does not count. So you should keep quiet.

Only one that is deluded here is you. You seriously think every offspring, regardless of species, needs to be raised by a parent? This is one of the most idiotic arguments I heard from you.

Well, have a good day. I hope that you actually do become intelligent one day. I might come back to see how many people have ripped your argument apart.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:43:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 12:15:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 12:01:30 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:50:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 11:43:43 AM, Envisage wrote:


Baby crocodiles, turtles, bacteria, tuna, spiders, etc. Etc. Etc. All don't require raising by their parents to survive, to name a few.

And you are unjustifiably equivocating a child with the universe. Bad argument.

Response: There is no child on earth that can survive with being raised, including any animal. So such a lie fails.

Including any animal? Please show evidence of this, I have a number of examples already.

And I agree with your premise that human children require being raised.

And the comparison is not child and universe, but the existence of life without intelligence first. Bad rebuttal.

This is just flat out false though. Your argument is:

P1) All life requires a prior intelligence
P2) an infinite regression of life is impossible
C) There was an initial intelligence

You did not state P2 but I will assume it to be true.

I have already show that there are examples of life that do not require a prior intelligence, or a 'raising' entity. Therefore P1 is just false.

Response: It is you who initially made the claim that some animals can survive without being raised. So it is your responsibility to provide evidence. You have not.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Pay attention to the life cycle part of the page. Eggs are layed in the sand and covered up, and the babies never know their parents. Your argument has been refuted. You can look up Envisage's other examples yourself if you need more evidence.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:54:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:35:31 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

Only one that is deluded here is you. You seriously think every offspring, regardless of species, needs to be raised by a parent? This is one of the most idiotic arguments I heard from you.

Well, have a good day. I hope that you actually do become intelligent one day. I might come back to see how many people have ripped your argument apart.

Response: You sound like the dumbest person ever born. a likely reflection of the fact that perhaps you are. For only a retard would think that an offspring can survive without being raised. Every infant dies. Dummy. Show me a baby from any species that survived without being raised? Come on. Back your ridiculous foolish claim.

Not only do you sound like an idiot, you sound like a deadbeat parent. Is the another trait by atheist or are you just that deluded? The answer is obvious. Debunked as usual.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 1:57:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:43:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:


http://en.wikipedia.org...

Pay attention to the life cycle part of the page. Eggs are layed in the sand and covered up, and the babies never know their parents. Your argument has been refuted. You can look up Envisage's other examples yourself if you need more evidence.

Response: And when those babies are hatched and born, without protection from their parents, THEY DIE. Thanks for making my point.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:00:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:33:04 PM, debateuser wrote:


Are bacteria raised by their parents. Lol

Response: Without intelligence, you would not be alive. Therefore, your own existence is proof that intelligence existed before bacteria came. The laugh is still on you.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:04:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 1:57:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 1:43:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:


http://en.wikipedia.org...

Pay attention to the life cycle part of the page. Eggs are layed in the sand and covered up, and the babies never know their parents. Your argument has been refuted. You can look up Envisage's other examples yourself if you need more evidence.

Response: And when those babies are hatched and born, without protection from their parents, THEY DIE. Thanks for making my point.

No, if they all died then the turtles would be extinct. Amazingly, they are still very much extant. You are simply being dishonest to suggest otherwise.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:07:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I mean....really! I knew atheism and agnosticism was based on nothing but unintelligent and illogical beliefs. But come! Babies raises themselves?! Is this what atheists and agnostics have to reduce their arguments to? I'm starting to believe that atheism and agnosticism is not an actual belief. It is a mental disorder.