Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Have you Heard the Good News

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:26:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either you are really stupid. Or you are a troll.

Neither are good things
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:27:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:26:30 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Either you are really stupid. Or you are a troll.

Neither are good things

are you kidding me these are great things that almost make me wanna be an atheist!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:37:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:26:30 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Either you are really stupid. Or you are a troll.

Neither are good things

I am not stupid I have a decent IQ of 83 I am not a troll either butt this Site is full of evil Conservatives who call me a troll when I express my Liberulism
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:41:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: How lovely. Have you read stories of his Disciples? According to Richard Dawkins and other Disciples, we all evolved from Apes!!! Our great grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other. Then one day, a lion or something tried to eat them. So in order to survive, they just transformed from an ape to a human!!!

Oh thank you Richard Dawkins. For it's because of you, I don't have to settle with just being a handsome, lightskinned, hazel eyes, deep voice baritone, homosapien Man. For one day, if a lion chases me in the jungle, then perhaps I will be the first to grow some wings and fly so that this lion can't eat me. Then I can go back to philly and brag about my new evolved wingspan that no one else has. the ladies will really love me now!!

Oh Dawkins. Oh Darwin. Let us thank the lord and savior and his Disciples for the Good News.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:44:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:41:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: How lovely. Have you read stories of his Disciples? According to Richard Dawkins and other Disciples, we all evolved from Apes!!! Our great grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other. Then one day, a lion or something tried to eat them. So in order to survive, they just transformed from an ape to a human!!!

Oh thank you Richard Dawkins. For it's because of you, I don't have to settle with just being a handsome, lightskinned, hazel eyes, deep voice baritone, homosapien Man. For one day, if a lion chases me in the jungle, then perhaps I will be the first to grow some wings and fly so that this lion can't eat me. Then I can go back to philly and brag about my new evolved wingspan that no one else has. the ladies will really love me now!!

Oh Dawkins. Oh Darwin. Let us thank the lord and savior and his Disciples for the Good News.

Amen, my brother in the Gospel of Charles Darwin; the Good News of Charles Darwin is great!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Ameliamk1
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:48:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your attempt at comparison is just that: an attempt. You are missing the real irony: that Darwanists and atheists don't actually speak like that, the religious do. So when you are writing in the way of a pastor as a Darwanist, you are in fact mocking religion, not Darwanism, which A. Does not mention death at all, and B. Is supported by mountains of evidence.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:50:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:48:29 PM, Ameliamk1 wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your attempt at comparison is just that: an attempt. You are missing the real irony: that Darwanists and atheists don't actually speak like that, the religious do. So when you are writing in the way of a pastor as a Darwanist, you are in fact mocking religion, not Darwanism, which A. Does not mention death at all, and B. Is supported by mountains of evidence.

im not mocking anything praise Charles Darwin!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:00:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:58:59 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
I thought making troll threads is against the rules of this website.

my brother in the Gospel of Charles Darwin why do you call this a troll thread
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:01:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.

agreed because those evil creationists deny the truth and they wanna burn us at stakes!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:04:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 3:01:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.

agreed because those evil creationists deny the truth and they wanna burn us at stakes!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with denying the truth about Evolution, but I don't believe they wanna burn you at the stakes. Were you raised by Pilgrims?
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:06:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 3:04:04 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:01:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.

agreed because those evil creationists deny the truth and they wanna burn us at stakes!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with denying the truth about Evolution, but I don't believe they wanna burn you at the stakes. Were you raised by Pilgrims?

creationists eat babies and they are not human rather they are evil bigots and they deny the truth because they are evil
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:13:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 3:06:48 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:04:04 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:01:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.

agreed because those evil creationists deny the truth and they wanna burn us at stakes!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with denying the truth about Evolution, but I don't believe they wanna burn you at the stakes. Were you raised by Pilgrims?

creationists eat babies and they are not human rather they are evil bigots and they deny the truth because they are evil

Metaphorically I agree. Literally, you need a Psychologist.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:15:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 3:13:39 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:06:48 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:04:04 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 3:01:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:58:53 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin isn't our lord and savior and Darwin isn't exclusive to just atheists.

agreed because those evil creationists deny the truth and they wanna burn us at stakes!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with denying the truth about Evolution, but I don't believe they wanna burn you at the stakes. Were you raised by Pilgrims?

creationists eat babies and they are not human rather they are evil bigots and they deny the truth because they are evil

Metaphorically I agree. Literally, you need a Psychologist.

it was evil creationist who told me I shouldnt be a pedofile butt he was just being bigot so checkmate Creationists!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 5:22:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This made me laugh, especially when Fatihah chimed in. Thanks guys!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 5:29:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Neutral: People never make "troll/mock atheists" threads.

;)
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:17:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 5:29:18 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
Neutral: People never make "troll/mock atheists" threads.

;)

exactly I am not trolling
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:17:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 5:22:32 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
This made me laugh, especially when Fatihah chimed in. Thanks guys!

why are you laughing this was a serious thread
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:20:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:17:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 5:22:32 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
This made me laugh, especially when Fatihah chimed in. Thanks guys!

why are you laughing this was a serious thread

Lol, I actually snorted! Stop! You're killing me here!!!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:21:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 2:41:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 2:22:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Good morning, DDO; have you heard the good news of the Gospel of our lord and savior Charles Darwin?
It goes like this:
The good news of Charles Darwin's gospel is that after we all die we will simply stop existing! Nothing we do ultimately matters and no one matters in light of eternity! Your life is pointless, completely worthless, and the Universe doesn't care if you live or die! Everything that you will ever do is meaningless, and it doesn't really matter if you spend your life helping the poor or if you go out and murder a whole bunch of women and children! You will live a life of meaningless and unfulfilling self-indulgence for about 60 years (if you're lucky enough to live in a Western Nation) and then you will die a slow and painful death!

Oh how wonderful the Good News of Charles Darwin is! Oh praise him, all creatures here below! Oh praise him, all ye birds of the air! Oh praise him, all ye fish of the Sea! For the worldview of Charles Darwin is the greatest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: How lovely. Have you read stories of his Disciples? According to Richard Dawkins and other Disciples, we all evolved from Apes!!! Our great grandparents use to swing from trees throwing their feces at each other. Then one day, a lion or something tried to eat them. So in order to survive, they just transformed from an ape to a human!!!

Oh thank you Richard Dawkins. For it's because of you, I don't have to settle with just being a handsome, lightskinned, hazel eyes, deep voice baritone, homosapien Man. For one day, if a lion chases me in the jungle, then perhaps I will be the first to grow some wings and fly so that this lion can't eat me. Then I can go back to philly and brag about my new evolved wingspan that no one else has. the ladies will really love me now!!

Oh Dawkins. Oh Darwin. Let us thank the lord and savior and his Disciples for the Good News.

Right idea, wrong timescale. The offspring of an ape is as similar to it's parent as you are to your parent. It takes millions of years for something to change into one species from another.

But if you are joking that's fine. I'm not sure though because some people would say those sorts of things and be serious.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:22:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:20:17 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:17:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 5:22:32 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
This made me laugh, especially when Fatihah chimed in. Thanks guys!

why are you laughing this was a serious thread

Lol, I actually snorted! Stop! You're killing me here!!!

what reason is there to laugh at this thread nobody here is joking
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:22:57 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:20:17 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:17:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 6/24/2014 5:22:32 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
This made me laugh, especially when Fatihah chimed in. Thanks guys!

why are you laughing this was a serious thread

Lol, I actually snorted! Stop! You're killing me here!!!

what reason is there to laugh at this thread nobody here is joking

If that were true, then there would be much more reason to laugh!! ..but, if you say so, then I will try to stifle my laughter. ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:40:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:21:39 PM, BradK wrote:

Right idea, wrong timescale. The offspring of an ape is as similar to it's parent as you are to your parent. It takes millions of years for something to change into one species from another.

But if you are joking that's fine. I'm not sure though because some people would say those sorts of things and be serious.

Response: Yes. The Gospel of Darwin says we evolved from apes, after millions of years. His Disciples, Dawkins and other scientists, say science is based on observable and testable evidence, yet not once have they ever seen a species evolve into another species.

That's why we must thank and give praise to lord Darwin. For it is because of Him that we know are ancestry, despite the fact that science itself has no evidence to support it, as there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another.
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:47:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:40:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:21:39 PM, BradK wrote:

Right idea, wrong timescale. The offspring of an ape is as similar to it's parent as you are to your parent. It takes millions of years for something to change into one species from another.

But if you are joking that's fine. I'm not sure though because some people would say those sorts of things and be serious.

Response: Yes. The Gospel of Darwin says we evolved from apes, after millions of years. His Disciples, Dawkins and other scientists, say science is based on observable and testable evidence, yet not once have they ever seen a species evolve into another species.

That's why we must thank and give praise to lord Darwin. For it is because of Him that we know are ancestry, despite the fact that science itself has no evidence to support it, as there is no observable evidence of a species evolving into another.

that's an obvious troll. And there are studies out there where people have watched fruit flies evolve into different species. They took a group that could all reproduce with each other, and separated them and let them live a few generations, and then eventually group A couldn't reproduce with group B and vice versa. Or something like that.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 7:05:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 6:47:31 PM, BradK wrote:


that's an obvious troll. And there are studies out there where people have watched fruit flies evolve into different species. They took a group that could all reproduce with each other, and separated them and let them live a few generations, and then eventually group A couldn't reproduce with group B and vice versa. Or something like that.

Response: Yet when asked to provide observable and testable evidence of a species evolving into another, no one can provide it. Thus showing that any study saying it occurred is actually false.
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 7:08:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 7:05:12 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/24/2014 6:47:31 PM, BradK wrote:


that's an obvious troll. And there are studies out there where people have watched fruit flies evolve into different species. They took a group that could all reproduce with each other, and separated them and let them live a few generations, and then eventually group A couldn't reproduce with group B and vice versa. Or something like that.

Response: Yet when asked to provide observable and testable evidence of a species evolving into another, no one can provide it. Thus showing that any study saying it occurred is actually false.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not.