Jump to topic:

You shall not murder.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:20:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Allegedly the bible god didn't think this order was worth mentioning for thousands of years, or millions?
But as soon as he revealed that rule to Moses, Moses ordered the murder of three thousand men, women, children and babies.
Is god capable of anything?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 10:58:32 AM
At 6/25/2014 8:20:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
Allegedly the bible god didn't think this order was worth mentioning for thousands of years, or millions?

Really? So what did Adam and God talk about if it wasn't sex, drugs, and blood shed? They sure didn't talk about making music.

But as soon as he revealed that rule to Moses, Moses ordered the murder of three thousand men, women, children and babies.

Prove this claim! How do you know anything was revealed to Moses?

If by "god" you mean: bunny rabbit.. and if by "anything" you mean: hop real high. Then no. I would say not high enough.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 1:18:24 PM
At 6/25/2014 10:58:32 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

Really? So what did Adam and God talk about if it wasn't sex, drugs, and blood shed? They sure didn't talk about making music.

Prove this claim! How do you know anything was revealed to Moses?

If by "god" you mean: bunny rabbit.. and if by "anything" you mean: hop real high. Then no. I would say not high enough.

Aahahahahahaha, mhyk you just made my point, thanks dude.
How do you know anything was revealed to Moses?
I couldn't ask for more.
Yes mate it is all a great big LIE (probably why you like it so much), Moses didn't exist, he never received any commandments, he didn't slaughter thousands. It's all fiction.
Some tribal leader/priest in his pursuit of power came up with a story, thousands of years ago, that you are still gullible enough to believe. Get a mirror and have a good hard look in it.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:23:49 PM

Moses didn"t order murder. He might have ordered to kill and it is different thing than murder, which is unjust or not lawful killing.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:37:13 PM
At 6/25/2014 2:23:49 PM, 12_13 wrote:

Moses didn"t order murder. He might have ordered to kill and it is different thing than murder, which is unjust or not lawful killing.

Come back if you ever achieve puberty.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 3:26:21 PM
At 6/25/2014 2:37:13 PM, bulproof wrote:

yeah agree with 12_13- i think moses said to do manslaughter not murder. was it premeditated? did the people have a motif?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 6:23:50 PM
At 6/25/2014 3:26:21 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/25/2014 2:37:13 PM, bulproof wrote:

yeah agree with 12_13- i think moses said to do manslaughter not murder. was it premeditated? did the people have a motif?

He ordered execution, which would be neither murder nor manslaughter.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."