Jump to topic:

Muslim woman killed in Colchester

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 11:57:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A muslim woman stabbed 16 time to death and no mentioned in mainstream media and no covering in the front pages in the news, instead there is some extreme Suadi guy covering the whole page and bullsh1t. if she were killed by some crazy muslim, all news and media for america to europe would on alert repeating the same crap over 2 weeks continuously, it become disgusting how the they use media to entertain the poeple, when it comes to muslim the double standard begins.. pushing islamphobia into poeples throats, for example in 2013 alone there were over 600 attacks against muslims and mosques, they burned mosques to the ground and murdered many muslims beside, but you know media dont have interest to that stuff, they have more intresting news about that prince guy washing his backside... if a muslim did that, obama would be in Uk to the rescue,,,
Never fart near dog
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 12:02:00 PM
At 6/25/2014 11:57:58 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
A muslim woman stabbed 16 time to death and no mentioned in mainstream media and no covering in the front pages in the news, instead there is some extreme Suadi guy covering the whole page and bullsh1t. if she were killed by some crazy muslim, all news and media for america to europe would on alert repeating the same crap over 2 weeks continuously, it become disgusting how the they use media to entertain the poeple, when it comes to muslim the double standard begins.. pushing islamphobia into poeples throats, for example in 2013 alone there were over 600 attacks against muslims and mosques, they burned mosques to the ground and murdered many muslims beside, but you know media dont have interest to that stuff, they have more intresting news about that prince guy washing his backside... if a muslim did that, obama would be in Uk to the rescue,,,

Perhaps you should look as far as Pakistan, Saudi or the ISIS group, and the tens of thousands of people slaughtered because of the influence of Islam.

Once you do that, then we have something to talk about.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 12:29:23 PM
At 6/25/2014 12:02:00 PM, Envisage wrote:

Perhaps you should look as far as Pakistan, Saudi or the ISIS group, and the tens of thousands of people slaughtered because of the influence of Islam.

Yeah i talking about UK now how the hypocrisy is raving, keep Ignoring and if you blaming islam for the ISIS group or some sh1t in pakistan shame on you. why not talking about the thousands of muslims slaughtered in Africa?? dont know about that anyway? or they brainwashed you with bokoharam. pakistan??? please help these poeple who suffering because your occupations http://www.livingunderdrones.org... anyway do you know some history of pakistan? you see trying to aviod that going on with muslims in UK and seeing ISIS... this is how poeple hate islam why dont be honest and portray musims and non muslims in UK news papers? no no you just another baised guy...
Never fart near dog
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 12:58:48 PM
A muslim woman stabbed 16 time to death and no mentioned in mainstream media :and no covering in the front pages in the news, instead there is some extreme Suadi :guy covering the whole page and bullsh1t. if she were killed by some crazy muslim, all :news and media for america to europe would on alert repeating the same crap over 2 :weeks continuously, it become disgusting how the they use media to entertain the :poeple, when it comes to muslim the double standard begins.. pushing islamphobia :into poeples throats, for example in 2013 alone there were over 600 attacks against :muslims and mosques, they burned mosques to the ground and murdered many :muslims beside, but you know media dont have interest to that stuff, they have more :intresting news about that prince guy washing his backside... if a muslim did that, :obama would be in Uk to the rescue,,,

Muslims should not live in non-muslim countries, goes for me too, we should not live in non-muslim countries. We also should not allow non-muslims to live in muslim countries. Such would be better for everyone.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 1:01:29 PM
At 6/25/2014 12:29:23 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Yeah i talking about UK now how the hypocrisy is raving, keep Ignoring and if you blaming islam for the ISIS group or some sh1t in pakistan shame on you. why not talking about the thousands of muslims slaughtered in Africa?? dont know about that anyway? or they brainwashed you with bokoharam. pakistan??? please help these poeple who suffering because your occupations http://www.livingunderdrones.org... anyway do you know some history of pakistan? you see trying to aviod that going on with muslims in UK and seeing ISIS... this is how poeple hate islam why dont be honest and portray musims and non muslims in UK news papers? no no you just another baised guy...

I see no reason to discuss with someone as condescending and presumptuous as yourself. You can complain about the media all you like, but just for your information Islam is one of the major reasons why I left Christianity.

The religion as well as Christianity I just see as poisonous to the population, and the effects are just plain obvious. And he's that includes in Africa, where I have has the pleasure of visiting several (moderate at the time) Islamic countries such as Tunisia and Egypt .

Lease don't me that crap.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 1:37:22 PM
At 6/25/2014 12:58:48 PM, Mineva wrote:
A muslim woman stabbed 16 time to death and no mentioned in mainstream media :and no covering in the front pages in the news, instead there is some extreme Suadi :guy covering the whole page and bullsh1t. if she were killed by some crazy muslim, all :news and media for america to europe would on alert repeating the same crap over 2 :weeks continuously, it become disgusting how the they use media to entertain the :poeple, when it comes to muslim the double standard begins.. pushing islamphobia :into poeples throats, for example in 2013 alone there were over 600 attacks against :muslims and mosques, they burned mosques to the ground and murdered many :muslims beside, but you know media dont have interest to that stuff, they have more :intresting news about that prince guy washing his backside... if a muslim did that, :obama would be in Uk to the rescue,,,

Muslims should not live in non-muslim countries, goes for me too, we should not live in non-muslim countries. We also should not allow non-muslims to live in muslim countries. Such would be better for everyone.

I agree.
The real humans should restrict the muslims to ghettos. You know the ones they have created. Like Afghanistan, where when the yanks dropped 10 thousand tons of bombs on them they improved the property values by millions.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 1:50:33 PM
The real humans should restrict the muslims to ghettos. You know the ones they have created. Like Afghanistan, where when the yanks dropped 10 thousand tons of bombs on them they improved the property values by millions.

Um, the US and Russia playing war-games during the cold-war, helped ghettoize Afghanistan as much, if not more, then anything the Muslims did.

But of course, when you are looking for an excuse to spew racist-hatred, things like facts and history don't really matter.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 1:55:41 PM

You realize that the overwhelming amount of violence in the Muslim world is political/nationalistic in nature, not religious, right?

Also, you didn't really address the issue raised by the poster. The fact that American media will spend months covering Boko Haram, an imprisoned Christian-woman, and an honor killing, but ignore the genocide of Muslims in Central Africa by Christian militias, Western oppression, or general hate-crimes.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:00:13 PM
At 6/25/2014 1:55:41 PM, HPWKA wrote:

You realize that the overwhelming amount of violence in the Muslim world is political/nationalistic in nature, not religious, right?

Regardless of whether or not it is political or ideological, the fact is that Islam, and Christianity if not the main driver, are the main tool to effect such recruitment. Would half of these instances of violence have occurred if Islam or Christianity did not exist? Almost certainly not.

Also, you didn't really address the issue raised by the poster. The fact that American media will spend months covering Boko Haram, an imprisoned Christian-woman, and an honor killing, but ignore the genocide of Muslims in Central Africa by Christian militias, Western oppression, or general hate-crimes.

That is because I agree with the original poster on most of these points, although it's much more complicated than how you stated it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:04:05 PM
At 6/25/2014 1:50:33 PM, HPWKA wrote:

Um, the US and Russia playing war-games during the cold-war, helped ghettoize Afghanistan as much, if not more, then anything the Muslims did.

But of course, when you are looking for an excuse to spew racist-hatred, things like facts and history don't really matter.

Hey I just agreed with the muslim, get on her case.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:09:42 PM

Regardless of whether or not it is political or ideological, the fact is that Islam, and Christianity if not the main driver, are the main tool to effect such recruitment. Would half of these instances of violence have occurred if Islam or Christianity did not exist? Almost certainly not.

The main tool to effect recruitment is the specific socio/economic/nationalistic struggle, particular to each region. So yes, the vast majority of struggles taking place in the Muslim world would still exist, as they aren't fought primarily over "religion", but for access to land, governments, resources, or for revenge.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:14:34 PM

There's difference between saying Muslims/non-Muslims should live in their specific countries, and saying "real humans" (as if Muslims weren't) should force Muslims into ghettos. Stating that Muslims are responsible for the destruction of their own countries, and that western bombing of them results in an improvement.

That's just base racist-hatred.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:19:48 PM
At 6/25/2014 2:14:34 PM, HPWKA wrote:

There's difference between saying Muslims/non-Muslims should live in their specific countries, and saying "real humans" (as if Muslims weren't) should force Muslims into ghettos. Stating that Muslims are responsible for the destruction of their own countries, and that western bombing of them results in an improvement.

That's just base racist-hatred.

Nah, actually it's just a f*cking joke. A joke in bad taste admittedly but a joke none the less.
The problem with godbotherers is that they are so afraid of hell that they can't take a f*cking joke.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 2:25:07 PM
At 6/25/2014 1:01:29 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 6/25/2014 12:29:23 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I see no reason to discuss with someone as condescending and presumptuous as yourself. You can complain about the media all you like, but just for your information Islam is one of the major reasons why I left Christianity.

The religion as well as Christianity I just see as poisonous to the population, and the effects are just plain obvious. And he's that includes in Africa, where I have has the pleasure of visiting several (moderate at the time) Islamic countries such as Tunisia and Egypt .

Lease don't me that crap.

If she was your mother or your sister, things would be different but ofcoure another poisonous muslim dead, they deserve it not mentioning them in the media right?
Never fart near dog
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 7:27:04 PM
That's funny, I just did a Google news search and came up with hundreds of results of news articles about it from every major british news outlet I know of, and even a few from Australian news publications.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:31:23 PM
A muslim woman stabbed 16 time to death and no mentioned in mainstream media

It was mentioned on channel 4 (British television show funded by the BBC) last night.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 8:50:42 PM

Actually, the story was reported by numerous sources, including the allegedly right-wing Fox News. And they're not even sure that the attack had an Islamophobic motive, though I admit that this was probably the reason for it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
http://www.foxnews.com...
http://www.theguardian.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
In fact, here's how the people of your religion responded to the attack:
http://www.standard.co.uk...
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:33:40 AM
At 6/25/2014 8:50:42 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, the story was reported by numerous sources, including the allegedly right-wing Fox News. And they're not even sure that the attack had an Islamophobic motive, though I admit that this was probably the reason for it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
http://www.foxnews.com...
http://www.theguardian.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
In fact, here's how the people of your religion responded to the attack:
http://www.standard.co.uk...

its stared to show up for its ourcome.. our main concern is that were many attacks in UK and little attention or not mentioning it at all, be honest how many times you hear the soldier, on the other hand even did you hear mosque burned to the ground or muslim butchered to death after coming back from the mosque on friday? look this is not my conspiracies, everybody knows how the media works.
Never fart near dog