Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:23:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2014 10:15:17 PM, Mikal wrote:
What do I do?

Repent and believe the Gospel.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:23:26 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:23:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:34:49 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:23:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel

) Let's break it down for ya...

"God" is a Holy, Just, Perfect, Righteous, Pure, Beginning and End, Alpha and Omega, Infinite, Eternal, All- Knowing, All-Powerful, Everywhere... Etc!

"Mankind" is evil, depraved, wicked, God-hating, God-abusers, lustful, liars, theives, idolaters, covetous, disobedient, unholy, unrighteous, impure, finite sinners...etc!

"Hell/God's Wrath" because of our sinful nature towards God and the breaking of His law and being rebellious our entire lives, it is just of Him to send us all to hell, ... Where there is no ending to condemnation that we would bring upon ourselves...

"Love of God" He sent His Son Jesus to this depraved world we live in, Jesus lived a perfect sinless life fulfilling the law we once were under... He gave His life by dying on the Cross so that our sin may be cleansed and removed from us and that God's wrath not be placed upon us.. Rather Christ took those things upon Himself leaving Him to nothing more than death in our replacement... Once He died, rose on the third day ... Giving us a HOPE to be free of sin, free of God's wrath and given eternal life through Him and through HIm ALONE. He has given grace, forgiveness, love, mercy ...etc, FREELY!

"Repentance" is to have a change of mind/ change of heart... To turn from sin and turn ONLY to God!

Hope this answers your question, as I hope this is not just a thread you created to troll :/
I care about you and all else on here Mikal. I really do.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:44:01 PM
What do I do?

Same as what GCL said, call to God and repent of your sins
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:44:36 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:34:49 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel

"God" is a Holy, Just, Perfect, Righteous, Pure, Beginning and End, Alpha and Omega, Infinite, Eternal, All- Knowing, All-Powerful, Everywhere... Etc!

"Mankind" is evil, depraved, wicked, God-hating, God-abusers, lustful, liars, theives, idolaters, covetous, disobedient, unholy, unrighteous, impure, finite sinners...etc!

"Hell/God's Wrath" because of our sinful nature towards God and the breaking of His law and being rebellious our entire lives, it is just of Him to send us all to hell, ... Where there is no ending to condemnation that we would bring upon ourselves...

"Love of God" He sent His Son Jesus to this depraved world we live in, Jesus lived a perfect sinless life fulfilling the law we once were under... He gave His life by dying on the Cross so that our sin may be cleansed and removed from us and that God's wrath not be placed upon us.. Rather Christ took those things upon Himself leaving Him to nothing more than death in our replacement... Once He died, rose on the third day ... Giving us a HOPE to be free of sin, free of God's wrath and given eternal life through Him and through HIm ALONE. He has given grace, forgiveness, love, mercy ...etc, FREELY!

"Repentance" is to have a change of mind/ change of heart... To turn from sin and turn ONLY to God!

Hope this answers your question, as I hope this is not just a thread you created to troll :/

but all of us are born into sin and God calls us to be saved. I can't repent if god does not want me
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:45:55 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:44:36 PM, Mikal wrote:

but all of us are born into sin and God calls us to be saved. I can't repent if god does not want me

Who's to say those who are telling you the truth really isn't God calling you, but your willfully rejecting? Don't blame God, look at yourself.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:47:01 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:45:55 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Who's to say those who are telling you the truth really isn't God calling you, but your willfully rejecting? Don't blame God, look at yourself.

I pray to see God and he only comes to me in dreams as a dream
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:50:02 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:47:01 PM, Mikal wrote:

Mikal, if you were to see God right now as He is, you would instantly die because that is how Holy He is. Our sinfulness nature would not let us withstand seeing God for who He truly is. So if you pray to see God, I'd be careful. Who knows He just might answer. And I'm not even joking.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:50:21 PM
What do I do?

what is the gospel

Your generic and all-encompassing statement implies that you think that this is an inherent characteristic of mankind.

Who is responsible for the inherent nature of mankind? Mankind acts based upon its nature, so it is not mankind. God is responsible for our nature. So if we are inevitably "evil, depraved, wicked, etc.", it is God's doing.

If this isn't enough reason to invalidate your model, the icing on the cake is your claim that it is just for him to send all of us to hell. So, he is punishing other beings for the flaw that he himself wrought in the nature of his creation. Doesn't sound like a very good guy.

Who is responsible for our nature of rebellion? Our creator.

If God = Jesus, just different forms, why do you speak of him sending his "son", as if this is some great sacrifice on his part? Either he let his son be tortured because of the flaw of his own creation, or he himself suffered. If he himself suffered, then seems not to be very god-like to even have the capacity to suffer. What does it even mean for him to suffer? He lacks nothing, by definition. If something hurts him, it is his own fault, for he creates everything.

Why is turning from "sin" the same as turning to your God?

I'm sure you do :)
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:50:32 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:50:02 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Mikal, if you were to see God right now as He is, you would instantly die because that is how Holy He is. Our sinfulness nature would not let us withstand seeing God for who He truly is. So if you pray to see God, I'd be careful. Who knows He just might answer. And I'm not even joking.

I saw an angel once, I started to glow
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:52:00 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:50:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

your taking me for a joke... :/
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:52:21 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:52:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

no it happened to moses
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:52:52 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:52:21 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/26/2014 10:52:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

no it happened to moses

I'm aware :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:54:07 PM
What do I do?

You must call out to the three Golden Goddesses!
Din, the Goddess of Power!
Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom!
Farore, the Goddess of Courage!

You must accept the three Golden Goddesses and try to earn a balance of Power, Wisdom, and Courage in your life. When you do that, you will be saved.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:01:42 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:50:21 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel

Your generic and all-encompassing statement implies that you think that this is an inherent characteristic of mankind.

Who is responsible for the inherent nature of mankind? Mankind acts based upon its nature, so it is not mankind. God is responsible for our nature. So if we are inevitably "evil, depraved, wicked, etc.", it is God's doing.

If this isn't enough reason to invalidate your model, the icing on the cake is your claim that it is just for him to send all of us to hell. So, he is punishing other beings for the flaw that he himself wrought in the nature of his creation. Doesn't sound like a very good guy.

If God = Jesus, just different forms, why do you speak of him sending his "son", as if this is some great sacrifice on his part? Either he let his son be tortured because of the flaw of his own creation, or he himself suffered. If he himself suffered, then seems not to be very god-like to even have the capacity to suffer. What does it even mean for him to suffer? He lacks nothing, by definition. If something hurts him, it is his own fault, for he creates everything.

Are we to robots? No, we choose and think for ourselves that is out God-given free will to do. And to deny that is to say we have no mind at all.

Jesus is God's Son but are one together. And Jesus chose to sacrifice Hiself on account for our sinfulness, when He could've easily chose not to and then we'd all be doomed for hell anyways.

Yes, God did Create us, but He didn't make us to be robots... So it is us who would send ourselves to hell to be quite blunt with you. He is just the One who gets it done.

Thanks for asking.
"Good Times" ~ Max
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:08:44 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:01:42 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel

Are we to robots? No, we choose and think for ourselves that is out God-given free will to do. And to deny that is to say we have no mind at all.

Jesus is God's Son but are one together. And Jesus chose to sacrifice Hiself on account for our sinfulness, when He could've easily chose not to and then we'd all be doomed for hell anyways.

Yes, God did Create us, but He didn't make us to be robots... So it is us who would send ourselves to hell to be quite blunt with you. He is just the One who gets it done.

Thanks for asking.

Hold your jimmies! God created us? How the heck do you know that?
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:11:44 PM
Well, Adam and Eve from the beginning Of time.
And were fearfully and wonderfully made in His image.
"Good Times" ~ Max
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:14:31 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:11:44 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Hold up! How do you even know that!
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:15:37 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:14:31 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:

Scripture.
"Good Times" ~ Max
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:16:14 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:15:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Scripture.

How do you know scripture is accurate!
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:17:48 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:01:42 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do I do?

what is the gospel

Thanks for asking.

https://www.youtube.com...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:20:48 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:16:14 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:

Scripture.

The same reason I know that my ethnicity/race is accurate.
If it wasn't then I'm a lying, but since it is, then, I'm not lying.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:22:48 PM
What do I do?

All you have to do is admit to Jesus that you've sinned like everyone else and invite Him into your heart and your life.
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:22:48 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:20:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Scripture.

How do you know that scripture is accurate!
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:26:33 PM

Scripture.

She knows that because she knows God is real.
She knows God is real because she knows Jesus is real.
She knows Jesus is real because He changed her life. That's the effect of salvation on people's spirits.
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:27:37 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:26:33 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

Scripture.

She knows that because she knows God is real.
She knows God is real because she knows Jesus is real.
She knows Jesus is real because He changed her life. That's the effect of salvation on people's spirits.

How does she know God is real? How does she know Jesus is real? How did Jesus change her life?
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:29:33 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:54:07 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
What do I do?

You must accept the three Golden Goddesses and try to earn a balance of Power, Wisdom, and Courage in your life. When you do that, you will be saved.

Doing that can't possibly have the same effect on you as accepting Jesus,
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:31:43 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:29:33 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
At 6/26/2014 10:54:07 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
What do I do?

Doing that can't possibly have the same effect on you as accepting Jesus,

Ha! The three Golden Goddesses are real divinity, unlike your Jesus. They even have a living prophet still. Where is the living prophet for your "Christianity"? There is even evidence that these Golden Goddesses are real, unlike your Trinity!
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:38:59 PM
At 6/26/2014 11:22:48 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 6/26/2014 11:20:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Scripture.

How do you know that scripture is accurate!

Because if it wasn't, then everything that has been stated in it would not be coming true today. Period.
"Good Times" ~ Max