Jump to topic:

Jesus Deniers

Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:51:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is it possible to have a thread about Christianity or Christians without you guys coming in and saying "jesus don't real lol". I mean, you don't even look at the posts showing how full of sh1t you are. If you guys want to vent your frustration at your mummy making you go to Church on a Sunday, you can do it on r/atheism, but I'm honestly tired of having to deal with your crap and the next time you post this crap in unrelated threads I will report you for off-topic posting and encourage my friends to do likewise.
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:59:32 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:51:37 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Is it possible to have a thread about Christianity or Christians without you guys coming in and saying "jesus don't real lol". I mean, you don't even look at the posts showing how full of sh1t you are. If you guys want to vent your frustration at your mummy making you go to Church on a Sunday, you can do it on r/atheism, but I'm honestly tired of having to deal with your crap and the next time you post this crap in unrelated threads I will report you for off-topic posting and encourage my friends to do likewise.

Report you say ehh... kinda like how your post is unrelated.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:01:17 PM
At 6/26/2014 10:59:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:

Report you say ehh... kinda like how your post is unrelated.

I'm pretty sure meta threads are allowed. Whose alt are you anyway?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:12:55 AM

Yeah, you make good point. People who disagree with me shouldn't be allowed to speak.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:48:32 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:12:55 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Yeah, you make good point. People who disagree with me shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Not really my point, but if you just want to insult people that's fine too.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:49:17 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:48:32 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

What? Yes it is. It is your point. Don't disagree with yourself, lol.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:51:20 AM

Jesus is real. He does lawn mantainance for me.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:56:10 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:51:20 AM, Wylted wrote:

Jesus is real. He does lawn mantainance for me.

*tips fedora*