Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

In the beginning...

Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:12:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Millions of gods.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:13:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:12:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Millions of gods.

That doesn't mean that one of them can't be correct! Still waiting for your evidence...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:52:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:12:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Millions of gods.

The more gods. The more percentage of one being real.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:04:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2014 11:06:33 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
man created god and saw that there was a profit

...and the atheists saw that it was good, and followed suit.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:09:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:52:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:12:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Millions of gods.

The more gods. The more percentage of one being real.

Umm no.
The more likely they are all man made.
Millions made by man.
One made by nothing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 2:21:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2014 11:06:33 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
man created god and saw that there was a profit

Awe, the old blame atheism argument.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 5:26:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God was a mere forefront because the idiots that existed back then couldn't accept that death was a part of nature and life.
Turn around, go back.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:16:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Your misinformed! On a side not, this post was a bit insincere and poking fun, obviously, but atheists do not assert, "there is no god," atheist do however, reject claims that YOU believers tend to permeate because of insufficient evidence. How do you expect an individual to present evidence who is not positing anything? Atheist do not posit there is not a god. Believers do.
So, buddy, where is the evidence of a god?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:40:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:16:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Your misinformed! On a side not, this post was a bit insincere and poking fun, obviously, but atheists do not assert, "there is no god," atheist do however, reject claims that YOU believers tend to permeate because of insufficient evidence. How do you expect an individual to present evidence who is not positing anything? Atheist do not posit there is not a god. Believers do.
So, buddy, where is the evidence of a god?

That is shifting the burden.

Your claim "man created god and saw that there was a profit" So God is made-up for profitable reasons.

That is your claim and ONLY you need to back it up. You don't get to say stupid diatribes and then change it to being "I just disagree with your God claim"

Which if you were intelligent, YOU would KNOW, that even a rebuttal or contention to a claim needs more than a "I don't agree".

Atheism must seem cool to some people, making them think they can open their mouths and spew forth defecation and deceit and not back or defend a GOD damned word.

Grow UP! Take the bottle of kool-aid you have been nursed on out of your mouth, think for yourself, and what EVER thoughts you have be willing to support them when challenged. So..

I await your argument and reasoning for the statement you made.

"man created god and saw that there was a profit"
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:48:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:40:37 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:16:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Your misinformed! On a side not, this post was a bit insincere and poking fun, obviously, but atheists do not assert, "there is no god," atheist do however, reject claims that YOU believers tend to permeate because of insufficient evidence. How do you expect an individual to present evidence who is not positing anything? Atheist do not posit there is not a god. Believers do.
So, buddy, where is the evidence of a god?

That is shifting the burden.

Your claim "man created god and saw that there was a profit" So God is made-up for profitable reasons.

That is your claim and ONLY you need to back it up. You don't get to say stupid diatribes and then change it to being "I just disagree with your God claim"

Which if you were intelligent, YOU would KNOW, that even a rebuttal or contention to a claim needs more than a "I don't agree".

Atheism must seem cool to some people, making them think they can open their mouths and spew forth defecation and deceit and not back or defend a GOD damned word.

Grow UP! Take the bottle of kool-aid you have been nursed on out of your mouth, think for yourself, and what EVER thoughts you have be willing to support them when challenged. So..

I await your argument and reasoning for the statement you made.

"man created god and saw that there was a profit"

Ouch insulting my intelligence. Ad hominem, however I honestly don't give a f*ck.

Since the abstract idea of god is a construct originating from the human mind, that speaks for itself, and as far as a profit is concerned, visit your local church and you may find what your looking for.

Do you contest that god is not man made? Do you contest that a motive for certain churches is primarily revenue generation?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:53:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:48:00 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:40:37 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:16:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Your misinformed! On a side not, this post was a bit insincere and poking fun, obviously, but atheists do not assert, "there is no god," atheist do however, reject claims that YOU believers tend to permeate because of insufficient evidence. How do you expect an individual to present evidence who is not positing anything? Atheist do not posit there is not a god. Believers do.
So, buddy, where is the evidence of a god?

That is shifting the burden.

Your claim "man created god and saw that there was a profit" So God is made-up for profitable reasons.

That is your claim and ONLY you need to back it up. You don't get to say stupid diatribes and then change it to being "I just disagree with your God claim"

Which if you were intelligent, YOU would KNOW, that even a rebuttal or contention to a claim needs more than a "I don't agree".

Atheism must seem cool to some people, making them think they can open their mouths and spew forth defecation and deceit and not back or defend a GOD damned word.

Grow UP! Take the bottle of kool-aid you have been nursed on out of your mouth, think for yourself, and what EVER thoughts you have be willing to support them when challenged. So..

I await your argument and reasoning for the statement you made.

"man created god and saw that there was a profit"

Ouch insulting my intelligence. Ad hominem, however I honestly don't give a f*ck.

Since the abstract idea of god is a construct originating from the human mind, that speaks for itself, and as far as a profit is concerned, visit your local church and you may find what your looking for.

Do you contest that god is not man made? Do you contest that a motive for certain churches is primarily revenue generation?

wow what an accurate and great explanation. So all god worshipers were lead to religion because of money. Was it only the brightest and smartest prophets who could imagine a God? why didn't everyone make up a god and get money?

Is this true even before money was made? Are you making a generalization built on a personal impression of catholic or protestant churches? What about religions that don't have an offering plate?
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:09:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:08:51 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Where is your evidence? Atheists are ALWAYS clambering for evidence from us believers. It's time YOU coughed up some evidence for your own claim, buddy.

Scientology.