Jump to topic:

Logical proof for god!

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:05:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Socrates, or one of those geeks, said that whatever can be thought of exists. He was really smart, too. Like he got into his own philosophy school, I'm pretty sure. And so since we can think of god, then he must exist. Likewise, you can't think of a 4-sided triangle, and so it doesn't exist.

Besides, do you have logic and proof to show that god can't exist? Is you can't disprove my god, then why should I stop believing in him?

These are just neat little tricks I have to shutdown the atheist/satanist agenda. Feel free to share your own
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:09:50 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:05:40 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Socrates, or one of those geeks, said that whatever can be thought of exists. He was really smart, too. Like he got into his own philosophy school, I'm pretty sure. And so since we can think of god, then he must exist. Likewise, you can't think of a 4-sided triangle, and so it doesn't exist.

Besides, do you have logic and proof to show that god can't exist? Is you can't disprove my god, then why should I stop believing in him?

These are just neat little tricks I have to shutdown the atheist/satanist agenda. Feel free to share your own

That's it!
Close all the atheist churches, synagogues and mosques.

We've been defeated.

Pack up our satanic rituals and move back to planet X.

bwuahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's all over now!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:10:49 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:09:50 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Wait, are you serious? At least stand up for what you believe in!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:15:47 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:10:49 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Your argument gives me no choice.

It's simply not worth arguing against.

It really is that STUPID.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:17:06 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:15:47 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

How about you show that it's stupid, instead of throwing insults around? I'm fine with you disagreeing, but at least explain why you disagree, please.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:26:40 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:17:06 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

How about you show that it's stupid, instead of throwing insults around? I'm fine with you disagreeing, but at least explain why you disagree, please.

I can think of the universe in which we currently reside with no god, therefore it exists.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:28:42 AM

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Sorry, Z. Keep trying, though. :-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:29:44 AM

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Quote the insult or admit you are a liar.

Now be vewy vewy careful.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:29:48 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:26:40 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

I can think of the universe in which we currently reside with no god, therefore it exists.

But then how did everything get here? How can something come from nothing?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:30:59 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:29:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

You said that my argument was not worth arguing against. You are insulting my argument, which is something I find offensive. Now please, explain why you disagree with me, instead of labelling my argument with dumb labels.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:34:07 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:30:59 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

You said that my argument was not worth arguing against. You are insulting my argument, which is something I find offensive. Now please, explain why you disagree with me, instead of labelling my argument with dumb labels.

Now I told you to be careful and you didn't.
Arguments don't have emotions and therefore can't be insulted, hence your claim of insult was referring to you personally and no such insult was made.

Withdraw your accusation or prove yourself a liar.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:38:01 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:34:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Arguments don't have emotions and therefore can't be insulted, hence your claim of insult was referring to you personally and no such insult was made.

The point was you didn't bring anything of substance to refute her. These one liners and arrogant dismissals lack any depth or substance.

I'd like to think if you as a smart person, but nobody can decipher that intelligence unless you provide some substance to your statements.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:38:55 AM

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

I don't appreciate you insulting my argument. I think it's only fair that you apologise to my argument, please.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:41:04 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:29:48 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

This is different than your original statement. This question is an argument from ignorance. It is not valid to assume since we may not know the answer it could only be attributed to something supernatural and is beyond explanation.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:42:12 AM
Children should be seen and not heard.
Go and play.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:42:55 AM

This is a troll, right?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:43:02 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:41:04 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

This is different than your original statement. This question is an argument from ignorance. It is not valid to assume since we may not know the answer it could only be attributed to something supernatural and is beyond explanation.

Huh? An argument from ignorance? I don't know what you're talking about? I don't think that's a real thing, so I'm not going to trust what you say. Sorry.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:45:23 AM

Insult (v): to do or say something that offends someone.
-merriam webster

Doesn't matter if her argument has an emotion or not, she found it offending and therefore it is an insult and she is not lying.

So if I were you I'd be vewy vewy careful, because I heard there's a new policy that can get you banned for insulting people.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:48:29 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:45:23 AM, Defro wrote:

-merriam webster

Doesn't matter if her argument has an emotion or not, she found it offending and therefore it is an insult and she is not lying.

So if I were you I'd be vewy vewy careful, because I heard there's a new policy that can get you banned for insulting people.

Well you're safe.
Got another little tattle tale have we?
Oh dear they are so fwightening.
Schzincko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:54:43 AM

Please, please don't associate atheists with satanists. I don't believe in Satan either, as he is a part of theism.

^notice why it's called a-theism.

You also should know that the majority of teachings in that time were later proved wrong. The value in knowing them is more about knowing where the knowledge we have now came from.

Also, nobody is trying to tell you that you can't believe in your god. I'm an atheist and I simply don't care if you believe. I do care if you shove your religion down my throat without a reasonable argument though, so if you're not entirely sure of something, you should probably leave it up to question where you can learn something.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:58:21 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:45:23 AM, Defro wrote:

-merriam webster

You should probably actually read the policy, rather than taking it second-hand, as insulting arguments is explicitly permitted by it.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Schzincko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:01:44 AM

In addition to that, bulproof is very up-front with his responses. You should see him go up against this guy named Fatihah. It's quite entertaining, really.

If you post anything on this site without keeping things respectfully held back, you can expect a lot of hate-responses. Like saying something like "atheist/satanist". That offends me as an atheist, especially assuming I have some sort of evil agenda.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:03:35 AM
At 6/27/2014 1:01:44 AM, Schzincko wrote:

In addition to that, bulproof is very up-front with his responses. You should see him go up against this guy named Fatihah. It's quite entertaining, really.

If you post anything on this site without keeping things respectfully held back, you can expect a lot of hate-responses. Like saying something like "atheist/satanist". That offends me as an atheist, especially assuming I have some sort of evil agenda.

But anything that goes against God is evil? I don't understand? Why do you hate God?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:04:59 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:43:02 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Huh? An argument from ignorance? I don't know what you're talking about? I don't think that's a real thing, so I'm not going to trust what you say. Sorry.

It is not meant to be an insult, but you are relying on a logical fallacy. You don't need to take my word for it, look it up for your self or view the link I am providing.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com...

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:05:35 AM
At 6/27/2014 12:54:43 AM, Schzincko wrote:

Please, please don't associate atheists with satanists. I don't believe in Satan either, as he is a part of theism.

But don't atheists hate god? Isn't they why they worship not worshipping god?

^notice why it's called a-theism.

You also should know that the majority of teachings in that time were later proved wrong. The value in knowing them is more about knowing where the knowledge we have now came from.

Huh?

Also, nobody is trying to tell you that you can't believe in your god. I'm an atheist and I simply don't care if you believe. I do care if you shove your religion down my throat without a reasonable argument though, so if you're not entirely sure of something, you should probably leave it up to question where you can learn something.

I'm not trying to shove my religion anywhere. I'm just trying to give people good arguments to shutdown atheists/satanists.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:08:01 AM

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Where is this universe?? Z already showed that God exists in the one you live in so you can't have it both ways.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:08:12 AM
At 6/27/2014 1:04:59 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 6/27/2014 12:43:02 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

It is not meant to be an insult, but you are relying on a logical fallacy. You don't need to take my word for it, look it up for your self or view the link I am providing.

Is this scientific evidence against god? Because God is metaphysical and beyond our comprehension. I appreciate your help, but you need to treat God differently, instead of saying that logic and science disprove God.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com...
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:11:02 AM

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

AUTISM ALERT
Schzincko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:11:26 AM
At 6/27/2014 1:03:35 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 6/27/2014 1:01:44 AM, Schzincko wrote:

But anything that goes against God is evil? I don't understand? Why do you hate God?

I don't hate god. And I would hope people don't think I'm evil lol I'm clearly trying to show an understanding for you, even after forgiving you in your false accusations.

The thing about atheism is that you don't hate any of it. You simply don't believe it's there. I don't hate unicorns, but I also don't believe they exist. Just saying, if they did, it would be a top 5 favorite. Sort of get the picture?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:13:19 AM
At 6/27/2014 1:08:01 AM, medic0506 wrote:

That's it!

We've been defeated.

It's all over now!

Where is this universe?? Z already showed that God exists in the one you live in so you can't have it both ways.
Well obviously you can because that geek fella said so.