Total Posts:171|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheism is without purpose

Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 9:41:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

Response: Atheism is an ideology based on self-delusion. A fact that has been easily demonstrated by many members throughout the forum. They know that the evidence of intelligent design is clear. For it doesn't take a genius to understand that one with no intelligence cannot create intelligence or sophisticated design. You need intelligence first. However, they want a God that satisfies their personal desires and interests. So when they open scripture and do not see such a God, they deny a God exist.

This is the reason for atheism. It's not because there is no evidence for God. For the evidence of intelligent design is clear and more logical than to state that order and intelligence was created by unintelligence. Even atheists themselves say that they cannot disprove God or intelligent design. So it's because they want a God that has done or can do certain things they want. Such as "I want a God that does not send people to Hell". So since religion says Hell exist, then God does not exist. It's these foolish claims of "Give me what I want or you don't exist" arguments that makes atheism look completely deluded. If you cannot disprove God or show that intelligent design is not possible, then you have no logical reason to say that God does not exist or that there is no evidence for God. It's that simple.

So yes, atheism is severely foolish and as you say, stupid.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:18:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

Religion is this: http://pbs.twimg.com...

Is there anything stupider than religion? I think not.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:29:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No! No! No!.
Atheism is the rejection of your claim that gods exist.

How many times do you need to be told that 2+2=4?

Because you have been told a gazillion times what atheism is and you still don't get it.

Does that make the belief in gods the refuge of the deluded or the willfully ignorant.

Atheism is the rejection of your claim that gods exist.


Do you want to try again?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:12:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.

You keep deluding yourself into thinking I take your rambling seriously?

I mean, any dolt with even the most simplistic understanding of science and reasoning would know that some dork making a claim about statistics would probably pro-offer something with statistics in it to analyze - you know support their claims? Even ONCE?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
-Chris Hitchens.

You are dismissed angry atheist.

And people wonder why I left atheism?
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:14:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

You're right, up to a point. Atheism is a single answer to a single question, and has no "purpose" or "meaning" behind it. Atheists, however, all have their own determinations of purpose and meaning for their lives, unrelated to any god claims.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:20:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:12:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.

You keep deluding yourself into thinking I take your rambling seriously?

I mean, any dolt with even the most simplistic understanding of science and reasoning would know that some dork making a claim about statistics would probably pro-offer something with statistics in it to analyze - you know support their claims? Even ONCE?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
-Chris Hitchens.

You are dismissed angry atheist.

And people wonder why I left atheism?

Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.

You had some statistics that purported to prove that abiogenesis was at best improbable but really impossible. Those statistics were obviously bogus, but hey.

I am now asking you for a similar statistical analysis of the possibility that an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all loving, all just can exist from nothing?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:25:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:20:14 AM, bulproof wrote:

Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.


SCIENCE!!!!

RATIONALISM!!!!

And the utter inability to even register what the topic is.

ATHEISM!!!! YEAH!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:29:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:25:14 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:20:14 AM, bulproof wrote:

Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.



SCIENCE!!!!

RATIONALISM!!!!

And the utter inability to even register what the topic is.

ATHEISM!!!! YEAH!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't realise that you couldn't comprehend English.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:31:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Yep, that is working well in Iraq ... and Syria ... And Sri Lanka ... and China ... and Columbia ... Atheist North Korea seems pretty tightly controlled by contrast though. Odd that.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:34:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Really DB, you don;t have to knock things down to make yourself look good in comparison (particularly when your disparagement is inaccurate in the extreme).

There is nothing wring with, and perhaps even better in cases like this, for you to come along and offer up something virtuous about atheism. Understand though, in this, you will be challenged if its the every mans for himself mentality (that is chaos and anarchy, and I think that would be a difficult position to support). Not having a doctrine makes this difficult, as anything you come up with as sound has an effective range of ... yourself.

It might be better to extoll communal virtues in atheism, with generally accepted principles in the wider community, or even make reference to humanistic principles.

But to make that case, really, you don't have to knock others down.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:39:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.

You had some statistics that purported to prove that abiogenesis was at best improbable but really impossible. Those statistics were obviously bogus, but hey.

I am now asking you for a similar statistical analysis of the possibility that an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all loving, all just can exist from nothing?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
The_Immortal_Emris
Posts: 474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:41:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

You do realize you sound ignorant when you claim that people who reject a myth are "stupid" but people who blindly believe in said myth are not.

It's very sad that you have to hate people who don't share your faith. Didn't your god say something about that?

Why don't you ask for my forgiveness, like a good Christian should, since you've now insulted me for not sharing in what I perceive to be a desperate attempt to create greater meaning, due to an inability to create one's own.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:42:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.

Lol and I suppose you have evidence to back it up :-P
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:44:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:39:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.

You had some statistics that purported to prove that abiogenesis was at best improbable but really impossible. Those statistics were obviously bogus, but hey.

I am now asking you for a similar statistical analysis of the possibility that an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all loving, all just can exist from nothing?

I have never once provided statistical analysis of the specific probability of abiogenesis, other than to say that its improbable for four separate processes requiring near perfect conditions with just the right amount of ingredients laced from exploding stars ... is quite ... improbable.

the full statistical case is the point at which life happens even once given current universal realities, is statistically impossible. THAT I provided.

Your claims? Are neither supported by the data I provided, nor are you offering up data sets about either point to support your claims - something you never do. You are also combining that, yet again, with piss ant arrogance and the singular inability to get every point wrong - IMHO, quite deliberately.

And as we see the larger topic? Atheism is pointless?

Yep, jumping in dozens of threads to make thousands of pointless comments with no purpose? Does a pretty good job of demonstrating what modern atheism is: trolling.

Now what are the statistical probabilities of trolling being a purposeful activity that will ever produce anything or substance?

Please, keep on proving the point ... over and over and over.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:45:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
How stupid can something get?

ATHEISM is without purpose. Are you a genius like newt?

Of f*cking course atheism has no f*cking purpose.

It is quite simply the rejection of your insane claim that you made up a god and everybody should worship it.

Atheist posters are telling the insanely deluded that they are insanely deluded, but it ain't a crusade, it's just fun.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:46:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:31:03 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Yep, that is working well in Iraq ... and Syria ... And Sri Lanka ... and China ... and Columbia ... Atheist North Korea seems pretty tightly controlled by contrast though. Odd that.

Hate crimes are also less in atheist states. In theist states the government to get votes spreads religious hatred. Why do you think dubya termed the war on terror a crusade. Why do you think there are sectarian teachings in US army
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:51:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

You don't need a religion to give life a purpose. Rather, you give life purpose yourself. If your religion in the end turns out to be false, you are in fact the one whose life had no purpose. In fact, this is inevitable to happen to the majority, if not all, religions. If one religion turns out to be correct, guess what's the status of all the others? Yep, they're false and anyone who has been following them will end up with their life being 'pointless'.

Fatihah wrote:
They know that the evidence of intelligent design is clear.

You have yet to convince me, or any other atheist here for that matter, that intelligent design is clear and obvious. Also, if atheists believed in intelligent design, they wouldn't be atheists...

Fatihah wrote:
Even atheists themselves say that they cannot disprove God or intelligent design.

Atheists have disproved intelligent design countless times; the fact that you choose to ignore those refutations does not change anything.

As for God, neither can theists prove that it exists, and the BOP is on them, the claimant.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:53:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have the same respect for Atheists as I do Theists. Both are humans with a natural conscious. No one consciousness is better than the other. I have rationalized and believe an individuals conscious is the key to this understanding. Having said that - bringing science into the equation is a suckers argument.

Science does not really address conscious thought except in the form of so called "pseudo science" which really is not science. If an individual decides no God exists - who am I to tell them otherwise. If an individual decides this religion or that religion is right - I translate that as "right for them" and good for them - I have no problem with that.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 11:53:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:34:19 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Really DB, you don;t have to knock things down to make yourself look good in comparison (particularly when your disparagement is inaccurate in the extreme).

There is nothing wring with, and perhaps even better in cases like this, for you to come along and offer up something virtuous about atheism. Understand though, in this, you will be challenged if its the every mans for himself mentality (that is chaos and anarchy, and I think that would be a difficult position to support). Not having a doctrine makes this difficult, as anything you come up with as sound has an effective range of ... yourself.

A person can adopt humanity as a doctrine which I think religion lacks. Enslaving people is just wrong in every sense. Religion just lets the unethical businesses and elite get away with injustices.

It might be better to extoll communal virtues in atheism, with generally accepted principles in the wider community, or even make reference to humanistic principles.

But to make that case, really, you don't have to knock others down.

I will oppose religion because it spreads slavery and hatred. Do you think there is any humanity when people are hanged due to blasphemy cases in conservative countries. Religion is the most bad thing in the world.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:00:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:53:31 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:34:19 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Really DB, you don;t have to knock things down to make yourself look good in comparison (particularly when your disparagement is inaccurate in the extreme).

There is nothing wring with, and perhaps even better in cases like this, for you to come along and offer up something virtuous about atheism. Understand though, in this, you will be challenged if its the every mans for himself mentality (that is chaos and anarchy, and I think that would be a difficult position to support). Not having a doctrine makes this difficult, as anything you come up with as sound has an effective range of ... yourself.

A person can adopt humanity as a doctrine which I think religion lacks. Enslaving people is just wrong in every sense. Religion just lets the unethical businesses and elite get away with injustices.

It might be better to extoll communal virtues in atheism, with generally accepted principles in the wider community, or even make reference to humanistic principles.

But to make that case, really, you don't have to knock others down.

I will oppose religion because it spreads slavery and hatred. Do you think there is any humanity when people are hanged due to blasphemy cases in conservative countries. Religion is the most bad thing in the world.

Right, humanistic people accuse innocent people of enslavement.

What a purposeful world atheists live in ... waltzing around accusing people of slavery where none exists!

And we are to pretend that atheism like this is rational?
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:01:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:45:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
How stupid can something get?

ATHEISM is without purpose. Are you a genius like newt?

Of f*cking course atheism has no f*cking purpose.

It is quite simply the rejection of your insane claim that you made up a god and everybody should worship it.

Atheist posters are telling the insanely deluded that they are insanely deluded, but it ain't a crusade, it's just fun.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

Another misinformed perspective of atheism.

Atheists do not care about disproving god, although some may possess that agenda, but a vast majority reject claims that are asserted by theists and other members of the religious realm, BECAUSE, (deliberate emphasis employed) of insufficient evidence. Conversely, theists possess no method of corroborating the notion that god exists.

Religion does have a purpose, profit, superficial indoctrination, and the permeation of dishonest claims.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:26:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 11:20:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:12:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.

You keep deluding yourself into thinking I take your rambling seriously?

I mean, any dolt with even the most simplistic understanding of science and reasoning would know that some dork making a claim about statistics would probably pro-offer something with statistics in it to analyze - you know support their claims? Even ONCE?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
-Chris Hitchens.

You are dismissed angry atheist.

And people wonder why I left atheism?

Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.

You had some statistics that purported to prove that abiogenesis was at best improbable but really impossible. Those statistics were obviously bogus, but hey.

I am now asking you for a similar statistical analysis of the possibility that an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all loving, all just can exist from nothing?

The stats are easy. Given we only know of this universe, we can deduce that the possibility of God or God-like being is 1 for 1 . That is 100% possible.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:29:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:26:05 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:20:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:12:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:08:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:00:59 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 10:09:12 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
That's usually the case for atheism, they have no specific way of disproving God, it's all at random and based on feelings, not science. Atheism really has no purpose, just a huge rant if you ask me.

I second that - please see the previous two posts above ... which are clearly science.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's right your god exists, but the millions of other gods don't.

You know that the chances of that being true are less than the existence of abiogenesis being true.

Your god has a statistically less chance of existing than abiogenesis has of ever occurring?

Play with that angry man.

You keep deluding yourself into thinking I take your rambling seriously?

I mean, any dolt with even the most simplistic understanding of science and reasoning would know that some dork making a claim about statistics would probably pro-offer something with statistics in it to analyze - you know support their claims? Even ONCE?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
-Chris Hitchens.

You are dismissed angry atheist.

And people wonder why I left atheism?

Oh sweety don't get all bitter and twisted.

You had some statistics that purported to prove that abiogenesis was at best improbable but really impossible. Those statistics were obviously bogus, but hey.

I am now asking you for a similar statistical analysis of the possibility that an all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent, all loving, all just can exist from nothing?

The stats are easy. Given we only know of this universe, we can deduce that the possibility of God or God-like being is 1 for 1 . That is 100% possible.

And since we only know of one planet that can support life and that planet does, that is proof that abiogenesis is true. That's 1for1.........100% possible.

Checkmate stupids.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 12:31:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 12:00:13 PM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:53:31 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:34:19 AM, neutral wrote:
At 6/27/2014 11:29:24 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/27/2014 9:14:54 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Atheism is without meaning or sense.

Atheists have no doctrine or purpose in their lives.

This is what atheism is; nothing. It's this https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es....

Is there anything stupider than atheism? I think not.

What's the purpose of theism other than making a fool out of people. Everybody knows where these religious leaders get their funding from. Religion is just a way to control the masses. Yeah theism has a purpose and that is to enslave people.
In atheism everybody is a free man. They don't have to follow anybody. They try to understand their environment without any influence on their thinking.

Really DB, you don;t have to knock things down to make yourself look good in comparison (particularly when your disparagement is inaccurate in the extreme).

There is nothing wring with, and perhaps even better in cases like this, for you to come along and offer up something virtuous about atheism. Understand though, in this, you will be challenged if its the every mans for himself mentality (that is chaos and anarchy, and I think that would be a difficult position to support). Not having a doctrine makes this difficult, as anything you come up with as sound has an effective range of ... yourself.

A person can adopt humanity as a doctrine which I think religion lacks. Enslaving people is just wrong in every sense. Religion just lets the unethical businesses and elite get away with injustices.

It might be better to extoll communal virtues in atheism, with generally accepted principles in the wider community, or even make reference to humanistic principles.

But to make that case, really, you don't have to knock others down.

I will oppose religion because it spreads slavery and hatred. Do you think there is any humanity when people are hanged due to blasphemy cases in conservative countries. Religion is the most bad thing in the world.

Right, humanistic people accuse innocent people of enslavement.

What a purposeful world atheists live in ... waltzing around accusing people of slavery where none exists!

And we are to pretend that atheism like this is rational?

Churches have been involved in slave trade. Take a look at the following article where they are apologising for it

http://www.theguardian.com...

Even in modern times they promote slavery.
Do you want me remind you of Magdalene laundries and 30000 Irish women slaves also. See article

http://americablog.com...
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...