Jump to topic:

Ramadan Mubarak

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:09:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and righteousness" (Q 2:183)

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Imam Bukhari).
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:15:28 AM
At 6/29/2014 10:09:43 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and righteousness" (Q 2:183)

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Imam Bukhari).

Hosni Mubarak to you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:31:49 AM

ramadan mubark ya akhii col am wantom behkir :) easy fast everybody inshallah...
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:33:28 AM
At 6/29/2014 10:15:28 AM, bulproof wrote:

Hosni Mubarak to you.

this is the first day buddy you want to fast with us? :D its healthy ^^
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:51:03 AM
At 6/29/2014 10:33:28 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Hosni Mubarak to you.

What makes you think not eating is healthy?

After all, your muhammad gave dispensation to people who need to be healthy.
You no children and the sick and infirm, you know the ones that muhammad would know would need to become healthy and yet he gives them a pass.

Pretty stupid I think.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:58:15 AM
At 6/29/2014 10:51:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/29/2014 10:33:28 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Hosni Mubarak to you.

What makes you think not eating is healthy?

After all, your muhammad gave dispensation to people who need to be healthy.
You no children and the sick and infirm, you know the ones that muhammad would know would need to become healthy and yet he gives them a pass.

Pretty stupid I think.

How the do you expect from the inability to do something?? sorry to say but you are like a little kid to your fellow atheists, aleast they can reason, but i love you little one! :D
Never fart near dog
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:48:49 AM
At 6/29/2014 10:31:49 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
ramadan mubark ya akhii col am wantom behkir :) easy fast everybody inshallah...

I started yesterday, the month of Ramadan started yesterday according to the moon calendar.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 12:30:14 PM
At 6/29/2014 11:48:49 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 6/29/2014 10:31:49 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I started yesterday, the month of Ramadan started yesterday according to the moon calendar.

opss sorry correction yesterday at sun set... just finished eating haaa good to be back ramadan :D have an amazing month Mineva and make some Dua for us easy fast :)
Never fart near dog
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 3:06:35 PM
Mass mind religion. Join the Club! Get mobbed and run over with millions of fellow mass mind religious fanatics. Why there's a whole bunch more over there in India going to the Ganges and they too run over each other in a frenzy of religious nationalism masquarading as spirituality.

The spiritual relationship of God to human being cannot be other than One to one yet so many human beings are easily tricked into believing they must go through someone else other than themselves to reach God. This doesn't make any rational sense , does it? Establishing one's spiritual relationship with God through another person instead of yourself. It makes doubly irrational sense when we find out that the one person being used as go-between God and you didn't know what he was talking about as he swallowed our ancient myths of origin fabricated by priests of Judah. Mass minded Communists finally gave it up as Marx and Lenin couldn't handle social reality in the 20th Century. Mass minded Muslims have yet to give up mass minded worship thinking that Islam will be able to succeed where Communism failed as a world totalitarian ideology. But God is on the side of Democracy which spells the end of totalitarian ideologies of which Muhammadism is one threatening societies as Communism did last century. You'd think people would learn but the attraction of joining a mass mind organization is always there in human minds to be exploited by ambitious and uncaring males.
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 4:05:48 PM
At 6/29/2014 12:30:14 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
opss sorry correction yesterday at sun set... just finished eating haaa good to be back :ramadan :D have an amazing month Mineva and make some Dua for us easy fast :)

Nope, yesterday at sun rise. Today I was in 2 day of Ramadan : ) Yes actually this is an amazing month and my prayers for everyone and for a beautiful world, for a muslim world bound tightly each other.

I dont feel hungry but I feel thirsty sometimes : ) and I'm at work during the day from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:04:16 PM
At 6/29/2014 4:05:48 PM, Mineva wrote:
opss sorry correction yesterday at sun set... just finished eating haaa good to be back :ramadan :D have an amazing month Mineva and make some Dua for us easy fast :)

Nope, yesterday at sun rise. Today I was in 2 day of Ramadan : ) Yes actually this is an amazing month and my prayers for everyone and for a beautiful world, for a muslim world bound tightly each other.

I dont feel hungry but I feel thirsty sometimes : ) and I'm at work during the day from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm.

Working 12 hours a day?? well that little bit hard nop? anyway inashallah will be easy for you... yep work makes me also to forget about food but water is the problem here but after the hardship comes ease all the food at once getting inside the belly on the break :D dont eat too much becasue it causes some gases to be free and you cant pay at ease :D:DD:
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 7:05:19 PM
At 6/29/2014 7:04:16 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/29/2014 4:05:48 PM, Mineva wrote:

Working 12 hours a day?? well that little bit hard nop? anyway inashallah will be easy for you... yep work makes me also to forget about food but water is the problem here but after the hardship comes ease all the food at once getting inside the belly on the break :D dont eat too much becasue it causes some gases to be free and you cant pay at ease :D:DD:

pray** :D
Never fart near dog
heisnotrisen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 2:53:42 AM

Religious indoctrination leads us to nowhere.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:15:34 AM

Not eating is not healthy.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 8:54:51 AM
At 6/29/2014 7:04:16 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Working 12 hours a day?? well that little bit hard nop? anyway inashallah will be easy for :you... yep work makes me also to forget about food but water is the problem here but :after the hardship comes ease all the food at once getting inside the belly on the break :D :dont eat too much becasue it causes some gases to be free and you cant pay at ease :D:DD:

Not actually, it was hard at the beginning but now got used. I'm also going to the training after work outs but I will defer it in Ramadan. Before the Iftar, I'm applying the maghrip prayer and then starting to eat. Usually a glass of water is enough for me in the Iftar, some soup and some solid food, but I continue to eat and drink gradually all night long.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:21:27 AM
At 6/30/2014 2:53:42 AM, heisnotrisen wrote:

Religious indoctrination leads us to nowhere.
Response: And yet I am somewhere.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:22:42 AM
At 6/30/2014 3:15:34 AM, debateuser wrote:

Response: Good thing we Muslims eat then.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:52:38 AM
At 6/30/2014 9:22:42 AM, Fatihah wrote:

In fasting you don t even drink water . how is that healthy. And not eating for so long can create health problems.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:59:41 AM
At 6/30/2014 9:52:38 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 6/30/2014 9:22:42 AM, Fatihah wrote:

In fasting you don t even drink water . how is that healthy. And not eating for so long can create health problems.

Response: I don't know of a single Muslim on earth nor a Muslim here who suffers health problems from fasting, So to make a general claim like that is invalid. Yet if a person does suffer health problems from fasting, then they are not obligated to fast. So there is no problem.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 10:09:02 PM
"Yes actually this is an amazing month and my prayers for everyone and for a beautiful world, for a muslim world bound tightly each other."

"for a muslim world..."

I don't want to live in any "muslim" world and I don't know of any of Americans who do. I think the same can be said for Europe, China, and India. These are large sections of world populations that show zero signs of wanting to convert to Muhammadism. In fact, Muslim problems are seen in India, now China, and more and more in Europe, Canada. Problems with Muslims, not conversion, not acceptance, but negative reaction to Muhammadism.

We in the West are far more experienced in social politics as the West has gone through far more political transformations than the Middle East where Muhammadism arose and continues to be a majority religion. Muhammadism cannot budge Western religious preferences because of Muhammadism's totalitarian ideology that is among the political experiences of Westerners which keep them from wanting to see another religious or secular totalitarian ideology inflicted on everyone as this is the core of such political belief systems, that everyone must conform to the one ideology whether they want to or not. In short, Westerners reject mental and social slavery to one ideology that divides people instead of uniting them in common cause of humanity.

Your division is plain to see, "a muslim world tightly bound to each other" which is true to the black and white division of Muhammadism of humanity into two warring camps. Dar al Salam and the Infidels..

No thanks, been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

I teach Celestial Torah which some of you may have noticed by now is not about anyone joining a new organized religion as God has seen what human beings do when they stop thinking for themselves and join in group mind think using one man's mind to do so. People get killed is the result of such irrational thinking because long ago intelligent people found out when you divide societies into this and that categories where its' against the law to be one or the other, well, naturally, social violence ensues and that's your history of organized religions in action. Social violence until they stop demanding everyone conform to one Uniform or the other.

God's on the side of Democracy which Muhammadism cannot tolerate so will never join the West in promotion of equality among all peoples.