Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:18:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I hate to be the first person to comment on this as an atheist, but I figure your blog at least should be acknowledged. I read the whole thing.

No, I'm not commenting to waste my time here debating god, and apart from a lot of grammar missteps, I actually did take the time to read your entire blog.

So let's talk about it, eh?

First, sorry to hear about your grandfather. I haven't lost anybody to cancer, but it has played a tremendous role in my life.

Second, I couldn't help but notice that you've been disagreeing on what the churches today teach and preach (sorry, had to say it, it was catchy). I've been to a lot of churches believe it or not, and partly the reason why I split was because every single one kept talking about hell. I didn't like being attacked like that, neither did my parents (who are very Christian) and we ended up switching churches very often.

So it could be safe to say that the churches that don't mention hell (like the ones you described) are only doing it to keep a larger group with them...

I disagree with the idea because, like you were saying, a lot of people claim to be Christian and have no idea what type of shoes they've put themselves into. But in all instances, if you were trying to save more people out of the good will coming from a church, wouldn't you want to make yourself more stranger friendly? You know, rather than scaring people away?

Third, and this is not to attack you on any level, nor is it defend anybody (I am straight and don't care if people are gay) but why try convincing people that homosexuality is wrong? Are you forgetting that you live in a society that has been constantly working to improve itself on gay rights? It's just not a good idea to start saying things like that in a church, but then again, I guess that goes with your def. of a "feel good church". Regardless of that though, I thought in Christian belief that God loved all his children. That does technically include gays.

Fourth, I'm interested in how exactly one is born a sinner? I mean, the only thing that person has done is grow in a belly and come out crying. So what part of that is sin? Or is it just embedded from the acts of the mother?

Fifth and finally, after taking the time to read all this, I know, I'm atheist and in your opinion I'm going to hell probably, but let's just forget that for now. I'm here to answer on your blog, not to argue about God or Satan. And no, contrary to what others (Mykhiel) have thought, I do not worship Satan. I don't even believe in Satan. So there. Keep it to the blog, please.

Looking forward to a response.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

I also tried to send you a message but you aren't accepting messages either?

Your blog is full of empty propaganda so how about making it easy to comment there and I'll soon correct your BS!

Composer the successful religion buster!
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:05:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 1:18:51 AM, Schzincko wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and I have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I hate to be the first person to comment on this as an atheist, but I figure your blog at least should be acknowledged. I read the whole thing.

No, I'm not commenting to waste my time here debating god, and apart from a lot of grammar missteps, I actually did take the time to read your entire blog.

So let's talk about it, eh?

First, sorry to hear about your grandfather. I haven't lost anybody to cancer, but it has played a tremendous role in my life.

Second, I couldn't help but notice that you've been disagreeing on what the churches today teach and preach (sorry, had to say it, it was catchy). I've been to a lot of churches believe it or not, and partly the reason why I split was because every single one kept talking about hell. I didn't like being attacked like that, neither did my parents (who are very Christian) and we ended up switching churches very often.

So it could be safe to say that the churches that don't mention hell (like the ones you described) are only doing it to keep a larger group with them...

I disagree with the idea because, like you were saying, a lot of people claim to be Christian and have no idea what type of shoes they've put themselves into. But in all instances, if you were trying to save more people out of the good will coming from a church, wouldn't you want to make yourself more stranger friendly? You know, rather than scaring people away?

Third, and this is not to attack you on any level, nor is it defend anybody (I am straight and don't care if people are gay) but why try convincing people that homosexuality is wrong? Are you forgetting that you live in a society that has been constantly working to improve itself on gay rights? It's just not a good idea to start saying things like that in a church, but then again, I guess that goes with your def. of a "feel good church". Regardless of that though, I thought in Christian belief that God loved all his children. That does technically include gays.

Fourth, I'm interested in how exactly one is born a sinner? I mean, the only thing that person has done is grow in a belly and come out crying. So what part of that is sin? Or is it just embedded from the acts of the mother?

Fifth and finally, after taking the time to read all this, I know, I'm atheist and in your opinion I'm going to hell probably, but let's just forget that for now. I'm here to answer on your blog, not to argue about God or Satan. And no, contrary to what others (Mykhiel) have thought, I do not worship Satan. I don't even believe in Satan. So there. Keep it to the blog, please.

Looking forward to a response.

Thank you sir for the feed back, I am going to try to the best of my ability to respond to everything that you have asked and presented. I would like to firstly thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time that you have taken in both reading my blog and also taking the time to write such a nice and well thought out response.

So the first thing that you mentioned is that due to the concept of Hell, it caused you to break away from Christianity. Now there are telling people about Hell in a nice and loving way, and then there is the Hell Fire way, yelling and screaming to the people. Now, I am a big fan of being calm and I am a firm believer in letting words speak for you. Now, as a Christian my obligation to you is to tell you about Christ, and in doing that people need to know what happens without Christ in your life and that is a place called Hell. The Blood of Christ saves, and if a church simply only preaches of the love of God without mentioning the fact that God loved the world so much, that he gave his son, Christ to save us from Hell. Hell isn't made for us, it was made for Satan and his demons. Although God is loving, he is also a just God and just like our parents discipline us so does God, our Heavenly Father. You may laugh at me for this but I tell those about Hell and sin out of love and how they can avoid it all with a personal relationship with Christ. We must tell people the truth, no matter what there will always be people who don't want to hear that, but others need to hear it. I can see where you are coming from, I myself don't care for people yelling and screaming that people are going to Hell. That isn't the way to do things, being nice and honest with people can get you farther in life than being angry with them.

The truth is, God does love gays, actually God loves the world as a whole as I said before, Christ came here to die for us all so that we would no longer be a slave to sin. But God hates sin, but God loves the sinner. Now you may be thinking as you are reading this "But, Dustin if God LOVES sinners then WHY would he send them to Hell?". Let me explain this in the best way I know how. Now if a criminal that has a lengthy criminal record is sentenced by a judge to life in prison for what he has done. Is it the judges fault that the criminal is in prison? No, it certainly isn't hi fault at all. The criminal made the choice to do the things that he did and he put himself in prison for life. We as sinners have a choice, to continue sinning and get ourselves sent to Hell for eternity for our actions. God is just, he loves us but yet punishes us as well like our parents would. Being homosexual is wrong in the eyes of God, he created man and woman for each other. god finally gave them over to their desires of immoral sexuality. Sin is sin, it makes no difference to God because in the eyes of God sin is equal. One of the things that makes me angry the most is hearing a Christian characterize big sin and little sin. Sin is always big sin, there is no little sin. Condemning a homosexual to Hell while simply saying the drunk fellow down the road needs church. They both need to go to church and they both need Christ.

We are born sinners because of the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God told them that they could eat of every tree but that tree. From then on we as humans know good and evil as God does, we have a choice to choose.

I think that it is rather rude for someone to assume that you are a worshiper of Satan, that is a rather ignorant thing to say to say the least and I am sorry that someone would say those things. I know my grammar is bad, there is no denying that. I am working on getting an editor to proof read for grammar. I bet that makes what I write hard to read, and I will work on that thank you so much for the feed back it means a lot to me. I hope these answers are satisfactory to you.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:09:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

I also tried to send you a message but you aren't accepting messages either?

Your blog is full of empty propaganda so how about making it easy to comment there and I'll soon correct your BS!

Composer the successful religion buster!

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entitled toy your own opinions and such. This blog is relatively new still and I am trying to work out the kinks still. Thank you for notifying me and I will work to sort out this issue with my sincerest apologies I was unaware of that.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 11:53:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

I also tried to send you a message but you aren't accepting messages either?

Your blog is full of empty propaganda so how about making it easy to comment there and I'll soon correct your BS!

Composer the successful religion buster!

Just saying, if you're trying to convince people that you are right, telling them that what they believe is stupid is not the way to do it.

In the same way they are drawn to religious belief, that is with love and earned forgiveness, that is the way they will continue to be more open minded. That's even how I became atheist. If you didn't read up above, I was told that my entire family was going to hell repeatedly and switched churches quite often. Eventually as I got older, I just stopped going and told my parents to leave me at home. It was also in this time that I had a lot of time to think, and this lead me to atheism.

Seriously, you should be more respectful.
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:05:11 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

Thank you sir for the feed back, I am going to try to the best of my ability to respond to everything that you have asked and presented. I would like to firstly thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time that you have taken in both reading my blog and also taking the time to write such a nice and well thought out response.

So the first thing that you mentioned is that due to the concept of Hell, it caused you to break away from Christianity. Now there are telling people about Hell in a nice and loving way, and then there is the Hell Fire way, yelling and screaming to the people. Now, I am a big fan of being calm and I am a firm believer in letting words speak for you. Now, as a Christian my obligation to you is to tell you about Christ, and in doing that people need to know what happens without Christ in your life and that is a place called Hell. The Blood of Christ saves, and if a church simply only preaches of the love of God without mentioning the fact that God loved the world so much, that he gave his son, Christ to save us from Hell. Hell isn't made for us, it was made for Satan and his demons. Although God is loving, he is also a just God and just like our parents discipline us so does God, our Heavenly Father. You may laugh at me for this but I tell those about Hell and sin out of love and how they can avoid it all with a personal relationship with Christ. We must tell people the truth, no matter what there will always be people who don't want to hear that, but others need to hear it. I can see where you are coming from, I myself don't care for people yelling and screaming that people are going to Hell. That isn't the way to do things, being nice and honest with people can get you farther in life than being angry with them.

The truth is, God does love gays, actually God loves the world as a whole as I said before, Christ came here to die for us all so that we would no longer be a slave to sin. But God hates sin, but God loves the sinner. Now you may be thinking as you are reading this "But, Dustin if God LOVES sinners then WHY would he send them to Hell?". Let me explain this in the best way I know how. Now if a criminal that has a lengthy criminal record is sentenced by a judge to life in prison for what he has done. Is it the judges fault that the criminal is in prison? No, it certainly isn't hi fault at all. The criminal made the choice to do the things that he did and he put himself in prison for life. We as sinners have a choice, to continue sinning and get ourselves sent to Hell for eternity for our actions. God is just, he loves us but yet punishes us as well like our parents would. Being homosexual is wrong in the eyes of God, he created man and woman for each other. god finally gave them over to their desires of immoral sexuality. Sin is sin, it makes no difference to God because in the eyes of God sin is equal. One of the things that makes me angry the most is hearing a Christian characterize big sin and little sin. Sin is always big sin, there is no little sin. Condemning a homosexual to Hell while simply saying the drunk fellow down the road needs church. They both need to go to church and they both need Christ.

We are born sinners because of the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God told them that they could eat of every tree but that tree. From then on we as humans know good and evil as God does, we have a choice to choose.

I think that it is rather rude for someone to assume that you are a worshiper of Satan, that is a rather ignorant thing to say to say the least and I am sorry that someone would say those things. I know my grammar is bad, there is no denying that. I am working on getting an editor to proof read for grammar. I bet that makes what I write hard to read, and I will work on that thank you so much for the feed back it means a lot to me. I hope these answers are satisfactory to you.

They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:41:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

Yeah, I guess it'd be pretty embarrassing for your address to be 66 southcliff road @ my mum's basement, or a date of birth that makes you 55 at this time.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:05:11 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

Thank you sir for the feed back, I am going to try to the best of my ability to respond to everything that you have asked and presented. I would like to firstly thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time that you have taken in both reading my blog and also taking the time to write such a nice and well thought out response.

So the first thing that you mentioned is that due to the concept of Hell, it caused you to break away from Christianity. Now there are telling people about Hell in a nice and loving way, and then there is the Hell Fire way, yelling and screaming to the people. Now, I am a big fan of being calm and I am a firm believer in letting words speak for you. Now, as a Christian my obligation to you is to tell you about Christ, and in doing that people need to know what happens without Christ in your life and that is a place called Hell. The Blood of Christ saves, and if a church simply only preaches of the love of God without mentioning the fact that God loved the world so much, that he gave his son, Christ to save us from Hell. Hell isn't made for us, it was made for Satan and his demons. Although God is loving, he is also a just God and just like our parents discipline us so does God, our Heavenly Father. You may laugh at me for this but I tell those about Hell and sin out of love and how they can avoid it all with a personal relationship with Christ. We must tell people the truth, no matter what there will always be people who don't want to hear that, but others need to hear it. I can see where you are coming from, I myself don't care for people yelling and screaming that people are going to Hell. That isn't the way to do things, being nice and honest with people can get you farther in life than being angry with them.

The truth is, God does love gays, actually God loves the world as a whole as I said before, Christ came here to die for us all so that we would no longer be a slave to sin. But God hates sin, but God loves the sinner. Now you may be thinking as you are reading this "But, Dustin if God LOVES sinners then WHY would he send them to Hell?". Let me explain this in the best way I know how. Now if a criminal that has a lengthy criminal record is sentenced by a judge to life in prison for what he has done. Is it the judges fault that the criminal is in prison? No, it certainly isn't hi fault at all. The criminal made the choice to do the things that he did and he put himself in prison for life. We as sinners have a choice, to continue sinning and get ourselves sent to Hell for eternity for our actions. God is just, he loves us but yet punishes us as well like our parents would. Being homosexual is wrong in the eyes of God, he created man and woman for each other. god finally gave them over to their desires of immoral sexuality. Sin is sin, it makes no difference to God because in the eyes of God sin is equal. One of the things that makes me angry the most is hearing a Christian characterize big sin and little sin. Sin is always big sin, there is no little sin. Condemning a homosexual to Hell while simply saying the drunk fellow down the road needs church. They both need to go to church and they both need Christ.

We are born sinners because of the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God told them that they could eat of every tree but that tree. From then on we as humans know good and evil as God does, we have a choice to choose.

I think that it is rather rude for someone to assume that you are a worshiper of Satan, that is a rather ignorant thing to say to say the least and I am sorry that someone would say those things. I know my grammar is bad, there is no denying that. I am working on getting an editor to proof read for grammar. I bet that makes what I write hard to read, and I will work on that thank you so much for the feed back it means a lot to me. I hope these answers are satisfactory to you.


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you ro the bet of my ability.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:58:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 12:41:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

Yeah, I guess it'd be pretty embarrassing for your address to be 66 southcliff road @ my mum's basement, or a date of birth that makes you 55 at this time.

I mean if he really wanted to express how he feels, why not do it here on this forum? I mean it is likely that there are others on here who have the same view as he does. Unless he is simply trolling.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:02:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 2:58:54 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:41:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:29:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 6/30/2014 8:52:33 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
So I like to write and i have decided to start writing things down into a blog for others to read. I want to reach the lost with what God inspires me and puts on my heart to write. I also hope to change the mind of people that have a bad taste in their mouths as to what they think about Christians. Note: I am just one Christian out of many around the world, I have my own views on things that are within Christianity, so please don't assume that all Christian feel the way that I do. It would mean a lot to me if you took some time just to check out my blog, and if you like it feel free to subscribe by email , like my blog posts and share with friends! God Bless, thank you for reading this post and my blog.

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

I tried to Post a Comment at your silly blog of propaganda but it keeps demanding I provide personal details I do not wish to provide.

Yeah, I guess it'd be pretty embarrassing for your address to be 66 southcliff road @ my mum's basement, or a date of birth that makes you 55 at this time.

I mean if he really wanted to express how he feels, why not do it here on this forum? I mean it is likely that there are others on here who have the same view as he does. Unless he is simply trolling.

Lol that's what I'm doing. Well- not trolling, but expressing thoughts haha
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you ro the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 3:43:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 11:53:50 AM, Schzincko wrote:
Just saying, if you're trying to convince people that you are right, telling them that what they believe is stupid is not the way to do it.
That's why I wanted the opportunity to prove again at his Blog it is still BS, but all I got in return was more BS!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 3:46:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:09:07 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entitled toy your own opinions and such. This blog is relatively new still and I am trying to work out the kinks still. Thank you for notifying me and I will work to sort out this issue with my sincerest apologies I was unaware of that.
Please fix your end asap as I want to stop you asap deceiving others with your ideology!

Please PM me when you have this sorted!
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 11:04:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 3:46:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:09:07 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entitled toy your own opinions and such. This blog is relatively new still and I am trying to work out the kinks still. Thank you for notifying me and I will work to sort out this issue with my sincerest apologies I was unaware of that.
Please fix your end asap as I want to stop you asap deceiving others with your ideology!

Please PM me when you have this sorted!

Why not do it here my friend? I mean is it because you fear that what you have to say would be too easily struck down? I think you are just scared.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you to the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.

Well I believe that God know all, and that he did know that Eve would do what she did. The reason that Adam is included here is that he too know that the tree was not to be used for food, yet when Eve ate of the tree Adam did as well. He could have stopped her but he didn't do so, both Adam and Eve fell from grace, it wasn't just Eve.

Are you referring to what has been called the 'Gay Gene'? The truth is from birth we are all born with a sinful nature from the very beginning. When a child is younger though, and they have yet to develop the ability of knowledge to know Christ, then if they where to die then they would go to Heaven. Science has confirmed that there is no such thing as a gay gene.

Sin is sin and it is all the same in the eyes of God. Stealing that five cent candy bar is the same as a man killing his brother. But, my friend Hell wasn't made for us, Gods will for us is that we all come to repentance.

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
The_Immortal_Emris
Posts: 474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 12:51:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just saying, if you're trying to convince people that you are right, telling them that what they believe is stupid is not the way to do it.

In the same way they are drawn to religious belief, that is with love and earned forgiveness, that is the way they will continue to be more open minded. That's even how I became atheist. If you didn't read up above, I was told that my entire family was going to hell repeatedly and switched churches quite often. Eventually as I got older, I just stopped going and told my parents to leave me at home. It was also in this time that I had a lot of time to think, and this lead me to atheism.

Seriously, you should be more respectful.

THANK YOU.

As a deist who rejects the Christian celestial narrative, I have to say it is refreshing to find some atheists who do not feel the need to demean people for their faith.

I have my issues with codified Christianity, and I voice them without regret or reservation, but I try my very best to respect people who believe differently than I. Especially those who also reject the hypocrisies of the various religious institutions, but still choose to follow a particular Christian faith.

People are always so concerned with that cheap political jab or witty, biting joke, they fail to realize they are only appealing to half of the audience, if that.

We should all be a bit more respectful to one another.
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:10:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.

Wait, so atheist that believe and worship Satan, doesn't that violate the belief system of Atheism?
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:12:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 12:51:14 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
Just saying, if you're trying to convince people that you are right, telling them that what they believe is stupid is not the way to do it.

In the same way they are drawn to religious belief, that is with love and earned forgiveness, that is the way they will continue to be more open minded. That's even how I became atheist. If you didn't read up above, I was told that my entire family was going to hell repeatedly and switched churches quite often. Eventually as I got older, I just stopped going and told my parents to leave me at home. It was also in this time that I had a lot of time to think, and this lead me to atheism.

Seriously, you should be more respectful.

THANK YOU.

As a deist who rejects the Christian celestial narrative, I have to say it is refreshing to find some atheists who do not feel the need to demean people for their faith.

I have my issues with codified Christianity, and I voice them without regret or reservation, but I try my very best to respect people who believe differently than I. Especially those who also reject the hypocrisies of the various religious institutions, but still choose to follow a particular Christian faith.

People are always so concerned with that cheap political jab or witty, biting joke, they fail to realize they are only appealing to half of the audience, if that.

We should all be a bit more respectful to one another.

I mean if he has grievances with me, why not air them out here? DDO is the perfect place for that type of thing. I appreciate the respect.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:26:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 2:10:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.

Wait, so atheist that believe and worship Satan, doesn't that violate the belief system of Atheism?

Or so I thought. It turns out that the official definition of atheism in some dictionaries only states that it is the disbelief in a god or deity, but it says nothing about the rest of theistic ideas, like Satan.

I choose to go with the broken down definitive version of the word that is a-theism. In other words, I don't believe in anything theistic.

I really don't like the way it's left open like that, because then people use the word improperly. But until there's an international change in definition of the word, I have to be stuck in atheism with those people.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:32:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 2:26:11 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:10:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.

Wait, so atheist that believe and worship Satan, doesn't that violate the belief system of Atheism?

Or so I thought. It turns out that the official definition of atheism in some dictionaries only states that it is the disbelief in a god or deity, but it says nothing about the rest of theistic ideas, like Satan.

I choose to go with the broken down definitive version of the word that is a-theism. In other words, I don't believe in anything theistic.

I really don't like the way it's left open like that, because then people use the word improperly. But until there's an international change in definition of the word, I have to be stuck in atheism with those people.

But that really makes no sense, like they can say God doesn't exist but they believe in Satan? I am sorry but, you can't have one without the other. That is like a Christian that claims hell and Satan does not exist. When they say that they do not realize that that was the purpose of Christ! It also saddens me that some Christians or rather people that label themselves a such hardly spend time in the Word of God.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 3:46:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:09:07 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are entitled toy your own opinions and such. This blog is relatively new still and I am trying to work out the kinks still. Thank you for notifying me and I will work to sort out this issue with my sincerest apologies I was unaware of that.
Please fix your end asap as I want to stop you asap deceiving others with your ideology!

Please PM me when you have this sorted!

I'm not PMing you, the email for my blog is already on there. If you are itching to "prove me wrong" of my "ideology" and "propaganda" get on there and find it yourself.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Schzincko
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:21:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 2:32:41 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:26:11 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:10:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.

Wait, so atheist that believe and worship Satan, doesn't that violate the belief system of Atheism?

Or so I thought. It turns out that the official definition of atheism in some dictionaries only states that it is the disbelief in a god or deity, but it says nothing about the rest of theistic ideas, like Satan.

I choose to go with the broken down definitive version of the word that is a-theism. In other words, I don't believe in anything theistic.

I really don't like the way it's left open like that, because then people use the word improperly. But until there's an international change in definition of the word, I have to be stuck in atheism with those people.

But that really makes no sense, like they can say God doesn't exist but they believe in Satan? I am sorry but, you can't have one without the other. That is like a Christian that claims hell and Satan does not exist. When they say that they do not realize that that was the purpose of Christ! It also saddens me that some Christians or rather people that label themselves a such hardly spend time in the Word of God.

Exactly my point. They misuse the word. I previously held myself back from calling them idiots, but there's really no other word to define them
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:56:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you to the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.

Well I believe that God know all, and that he did know that Eve would do what she did. The reason that Adam is included here is that he too know that the tree was not to be used for food, yet when Eve ate of the tree Adam did as well. He could have stopped her but he didn't do so, both Adam and Eve fell from grace, it wasn't just Eve.

Are you referring to what has been called the 'Gay Gene'? The truth is from birth we are all born with a sinful nature from the very beginning. When a child is younger though, and they have yet to develop the ability of knowledge to know Christ, then if they where to die then they would go to Heaven. Science has confirmed that there is no such thing as a gay gene.

Sin is sin and it is all the same in the eyes of God. Stealing that five cent candy bar is the same as a man killing his brother. But, my friend Hell wasn't made for us, Gods will for us is that we all come to repentance.

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

I'm sorry that you were born with a sinful nature.

I wasn't, but I don't like to brag.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:18:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 4:38:04 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I'm not PMing you, the email for my blog is already on there. If you are itching to "prove me wrong" of my "ideology" and "propaganda" get on there and find it yourself.
Well your typical BS response has done my work for me already!

Your manner exposes you as a fraudulent believer e.g.

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: . . . . (Matt. 7:12) KJV Story book

However by your nasty tone & uncooperative sinful response YOU can't even maintain the standards your god expects of you yet you arrogantly & hypocrytically try to impose your failed ideology on to others YOU HYPOCRITE says your god (Matt. 7:5)!

&

We also know YOU are a fraud & pretend believer because you also Freely refuse to obey jebus and stop sinning -

No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. 8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3:6-8) ESV Story book

Hence your actual Master is your Satan!

Much much better luck next times should you wish to try your luck against moi again?

Your benevolent Mentor & Saviour vindicated moi!

QED
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 9:10:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 2:56:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you to the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.

Well I believe that God know all, and that he did know that Eve would do what she did. The reason that Adam is included here is that he too know that the tree was not to be used for food, yet when Eve ate of the tree Adam did as well. He could have stopped her but he didn't do so, both Adam and Eve fell from grace, it wasn't just Eve.

Are you referring to what has been called the 'Gay Gene'? The truth is from birth we are all born with a sinful nature from the very beginning. When a child is younger though, and they have yet to develop the ability of knowledge to know Christ, then if they where to die then they would go to Heaven. Science has confirmed that there is no such thing as a gay gene.

Sin is sin and it is all the same in the eyes of God. Stealing that five cent candy bar is the same as a man killing his brother. But, my friend Hell wasn't made for us, Gods will for us is that we all come to repentance.

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

I'm sorry that you were born with a sinful nature.

I wasn't, but I don't like to brag.

the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

(Romans 3:22-25 ESV)

Sorry friend, but we are all sinners that have fallen short of Gods glory. Sorry to disappoint.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 9:21:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 1:21:32 AM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:32:41 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:26:11 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:10:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:57:35 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

That's a tough question to answer for all atheists, it would be like me asking you to answer for all Christians. Clearly, we have determined that not all Christians are the same lol.

I can answer for myself, though, and tell you that I don't personally have any feelings toward God. When I stopped going to church, I had an opinion towards theists that I'll admit was fairly extreme. But nothing against God, specifically.

My disbelief came when I spent time away from churches and just thought. After thinking for a while, I was much more satisfied with the thought that nothing needed to be created.

If you'd actually like to hear out the full belief as I have yours, I will gladly share. Even though I'm 100% sure it's not a very popular idea.

The way that I will feel angry and offended is if a believer makes bad assumptions about my belief without hearing it out fully (like assuming I worship Satan, since some atheists are satanists). I've also been told that all atheists strive to burn down churches. I'm sure it's probably happened at some point, but it wasn't me.

My thought for the majority of atheists is that they get angry about the fact that people believe in something that they find to be ridiculous. Even I have come across days like that. It happens just as theists get angry that atheists don't believe in something so rational.

Wait, so atheist that believe and worship Satan, doesn't that violate the belief system of Atheism?

Or so I thought. It turns out that the official definition of atheism in some dictionaries only states that it is the disbelief in a god or deity, but it says nothing about the rest of theistic ideas, like Satan.

I choose to go with the broken down definitive version of the word that is a-theism. In other words, I don't believe in anything theistic.

I really don't like the way it's left open like that, because then people use the word improperly. But until there's an international change in definition of the word, I have to be stuck in atheism with those people.

But that really makes no sense, like they can say God doesn't exist but they believe in Satan? I am sorry but, you can't have one without the other. That is like a Christian that claims hell and Satan does not exist. When they say that they do not realize that that was the purpose of Christ! It also saddens me that some Christians or rather people that label themselves a such hardly spend time in the Word of God.


Exactly my point. They misuse the word. I previously held myself back from calling them idiots, but there's really no other word to define them

I mean I am by no means perfect, to tell you the truth. I have been a Christian for a few years now and I have struggled to stay in the world daily, I now use a devotion called "Our Daily Bread" to stay focused. What really upsets me is when supposed Christians say they are Christian yet, their fruits don't show it.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 9:26:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 9:10:23 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/3/2014 2:56:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you to the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.

Well I believe that God know all, and that he did know that Eve would do what she did. The reason that Adam is included here is that he too know that the tree was not to be used for food, yet when Eve ate of the tree Adam did as well. He could have stopped her but he didn't do so, both Adam and Eve fell from grace, it wasn't just Eve.

Are you referring to what has been called the 'Gay Gene'? The truth is from birth we are all born with a sinful nature from the very beginning. When a child is younger though, and they have yet to develop the ability of knowledge to know Christ, then if they where to die then they would go to Heaven. Science has confirmed that there is no such thing as a gay gene.

Sin is sin and it is all the same in the eyes of God. Stealing that five cent candy bar is the same as a man killing his brother. But, my friend Hell wasn't made for us, Gods will for us is that we all come to repentance.

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

I'm sorry that you were born with a sinful nature.

I wasn't, but I don't like to brag.

the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

(Romans 3:22-25 ESV)

Sorry friend, but we are all sinners that have fallen short of Gods glory. Sorry to disappoint.

Sorry dude, but sin is reliant on a belief in one or other of all the gods.

Sin doesn't exist, because neither your god nor anyone elses god exists.

I wasn't born in sin.

Funny ain't it?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 9:36:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 9:26:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/3/2014 9:10:23 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/3/2014 2:56:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/2/2014 12:27:26 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:28:13 PM, Schzincko wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:56:23 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 12:34:24 PM, Schzincko wrote:


They are. And it gives me a better understanding on a lot of things. If it would be okay with you, I have questions that some might say they would have to play God in order to answer. But it's about a couple of things just said in the quoted section.

So, if you're up to it, here's numero uno:

1.) It's about Adam and Eve. I've heard it said a lot that one shouldn't judge an entire group based on the actions of just one because stereotypes are harmful. I, personally, love following that statement closely (it makes conversation more respectful). So I try not using the "all" word very often.

If that statement is for good, then I have to ask why God, an almighty symbol of good, resorted to making everybody be born with sin after one person's actions.

2.) Now I will jump back to homosexuality. What I understand from your response is that since homosexuality goes against the way that God intended, it is for that reason that it is sin. And there is no little sin, which I get the idea that people treat things like that as government laws.
People are surrounded by laws, and from that they make up in their mind what is good and what is bad. It's hard to compare law to sin, but I simply can't accept that only atheists get their concept of right from wrong out of laws, I guess.

While the question of how one becomes gay is still a worldly large one at hand, I think we both know the stances we have. Or at least I have an idea of where you stand on it. And coming from quite the opposite point of view, I understand how that works out in the way you explained it up above.

However, if homosexuality is something someone is born with, which is my belief, then I feel as though that is not fair to say that someone chooses to go against god's will. In my belief, it's almost like they're doomed from birth.

That is why I struggle to come to a full understanding as to why it's wrong. And further more, since in sin there isn't any little sin. We both agree on that entirely. It's all equally big sin, so then why is something like a sexual preference up there with murder or rape? I'm sickened by the mere thought of the last two, and yet I lived with a gay college roommate for a full year, no problems.

I'm sorry sir, I seem to be confused as to what you are asking me. They seem more like your thoughts, what exactly do you want answers to? I just want clarification so that I can answer you to the bet of my ability.

Aw, no! I had a huge response down and accidentally deleted all of it!
Alright, let's try again.

So, first question. I stated that as a fellow human being, it is good to show forgiveness, as that is a highly praised feature of God. And showing forgiveness doesn't always apply directly. For example:

I've had awful experiences with Christians in the past. Even though I have no contact with these Christians anymore, I don't jump to the conclusion that every Christian is a complete ignorant jerk.
Like I have with you, I approach every person on level grounds so that I don't miss out on a good connection to Christian people who have nothing to do with the sour ones.

So in conjunction to your statement, my question is this:

Why, if God is a prime example of good-willed forgiveness, do you think he did not see through the actions of Eve (taking the apple) when he knew Adam had done nothing wrong?

If I should clarify that any further, let me know.

Secondly, about homosexuality, I guess I asked a few questions.

1.) Am I correct in thinking that you believe homosexuality is a choice?

2.) If by some occurrence, scientists discovered a chromosome that determines one's sexuality (which would mean it's born into, rather than being by choice), would homosexuals automatically be doomed to go to hell from birth?

3.) Seeing as we both agree that there is no "little sin" and that all sins are equally bad, would you say that homosexuality is right up there with murder and rape (in sin, not law)?

Again, this is not to attack you by any means, but more of to gain an understanding of one Christians belief on how God rules.

Well I believe that God know all, and that he did know that Eve would do what she did. The reason that Adam is included here is that he too know that the tree was not to be used for food, yet when Eve ate of the tree Adam did as well. He could have stopped her but he didn't do so, both Adam and Eve fell from grace, it wasn't just Eve.

Are you referring to what has been called the 'Gay Gene'? The truth is from birth we are all born with a sinful nature from the very beginning. When a child is younger though, and they have yet to develop the ability of knowledge to know Christ, then if they where to die then they would go to Heaven. Science has confirmed that there is no such thing as a gay gene.

Sin is sin and it is all the same in the eyes of God. Stealing that five cent candy bar is the same as a man killing his brother. But, my friend Hell wasn't made for us, Gods will for us is that we all come to repentance.

I have a question for you now. Why do Atheists get so offended and angry about a God they feel doesn't exist?

I'm sorry that you were born with a sinful nature.

I wasn't, but I don't like to brag.

the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

(Romans 3:22-25 ESV)

Sorry friend, but we are all sinners that have fallen short of Gods glory. Sorry to disappoint.

Sorry dude, but sin is reliant on a belief in one or other of all the gods.

Sin doesn't exist, because neither your god nor anyone elses god exists.

I wasn't born in sin.

Funny ain't it?

Denial of the truth does not change the fact that it is still truth.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...