Total Posts:70|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If You Atheists are Better than Theists

bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:22:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

You joker, you.

Though, perhaps the theists can explain why atheists are way underepresented in the USA prison system. We have to strive harder to be bbaaadd. I'm going to eat a baby today to do my part.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:32:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.

I think it would be wonderful for a bible believing deist/agnostic to support his views, just for once.
Have a try dude. LMAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:47:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:32:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.

I think it would be wonderful for a bible believing deist/agnostic to support his views, just for once.
Have a try dude. LMAO

You made the assertion that the Bible is a fairy-tale.

Provide reasons and evidence for why it is or you're shirking the burden of proof.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 10:55:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:47:29 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:32:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.

I think it would be wonderful for a bible believing deist/agnostic to support his views, just for once.
Have a try dude. LMAO

You made the assertion that the Bible is a fairy-tale.

Provide reasons and evidence for why it is or you're shirking the burden of proof.

You claim to be a deist/agnostic who is a bible basher, are you just a LIAR?
Tell us which of your lies you are claiming is true now.
Your fear is palpable and has been since your first post.
You have been lying throughout your stay here.
To bad for you little fella.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:49:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

I am not an atheist, but I am curious to learn if you believe Theist are better than Atheists and if so - what makes you believe this? Just curious how you came to that conclusion.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:06:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

1. Conservapedia is not reliable. I'll give it a pass, since in this case, I know that this fact of suicide at the very least is true.

2. Are you sure you are not miscorrolating. Are you certain that the corrolation does not match up better with something that correlates to atheism? Are gay people more likely to kill themselves and are they more likely to be atheist? Are people who live in urban centers more likely to kill themselves because of those factors and it so happens that more people who live in cities are also atheist? We just don't know.

3. Any reliable site will tell you that suicide rates indicate very little. Suicide is very rare, so it is very difficult to glean anything but an individual basis. And if you look it up (I saw this in several places, you can find it I'm sure), you'll find a quote like this. (not an exact quote) 'There is no reliable data that shows that atheists are more likely to be depressed. However, some guess that the increase in suicide rates among atheists are larger, not because more atheists wish to kill themselves, but simply because religion acts as a deterrent for those who would otherwise have killed themselves. However, suicide rates are not a good measure for anything.'
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:51:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

One of my friends said he would commit suicide if it weren't against his religious beliefs.

Even lies can perform useful functions, that doesn't mean those lies are true.

Also, this topic destroyed any fragment of respect I might have had for you. So because someone is depressed, you are "superior" to them? You're absolutely horrible.
SkepticalStardust
Posts: 117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 5:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

Who says atheists are better than theists? As a whole? Each individual in each group? What do you mean by "better"?

I think atheism is a more logical position to take with our current understanding of reality. I think some atheists are better people than some theists and vice versa.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." " Christopher Hitchens
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 6:55:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

1. Conservapedia is not reliable. I'll give it a pass, since in this case, I know that this fact of suicide at the very least is true.

2. Are you sure you are not miscorrolating. Are you certain that the corrolation does not match up better with something that correlates to atheism? Are gay people more likely to kill themselves and are they more likely to be atheist? Are people who live in urban centers more likely to kill themselves because of those factors and it so happens that more people who live in cities are also atheist? We just don't know.

3. Any reliable site will tell you that suicide rates indicate very little. Suicide is very rare, so it is very difficult to glean anything but an individual basis. And if you look it up (I saw this in several places, you can find it I'm sure), you'll find a quote like this. (not an exact quote) 'There is no reliable data that shows that atheists are more likely to be depressed. However, some guess that the increase in suicide rates among atheists are larger, not because more atheists wish to kill themselves, but simply because religion acts as a deterrent for those who would otherwise have killed themselves. However, suicide rates are not a good measure for anything.'

I would also like to note that this is a very minor positive of religion. One that unfortunately comes packaged with a lot of awful things, such as repression of sexuality, even heterosexual sexuality. The small benefit of a few people being too afraid to kill themselves is small in comparison to this and other problems.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 6:57:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

And atheists don't claim to be 'superior' to Christians. We believe that we have a more logical answer, not superiority. No matter how stupid Christians get, there are equally stupid Atheists.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 6:59:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

I've heard of people who call themselves Christians to feel depressed and/or kill themselves. This is stereotyping :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:20:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 6:59:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

I've heard of people who call themselves Christians to feel depressed and/or kill themselves. This is stereotyping :/

And GCL wins the thread.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Drayson
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:28:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because we realise we live in a world where people believe in stupid crap, and many of them are in positions of power, and that is a mind-bogglingly depressing thought. You religious people can't possibly comprehend that level of depression, because you're not intelligent enough to see how screwed up everything is, and you live in a fantasy world of unicorns and elves or whatever it is.

It's enough to drive even the strongest person to self-murder
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:42:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

O-O

Man, your a douche. I oughta kick your balls for saying something like that. Like take your pants off and kick your bare naked balls so that the pain hurts a lot.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:44:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairytales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.

Can your prove Yaweh's existence? Can you prove that the events in the bible actually happened besides the story of Yeshua?
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 11:13:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:22:14 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

You joker, you.

Though, perhaps the theists can explain why atheists are way underepresented in the USA prison system. We have to strive harder to be bbaaadd. I'm going to eat a baby today to do my part.

Some people go to prison and sincerely find a way to God and out of their bad habits, Some go into prison and just claim to have found Christ so they can get a kind ear and favorable parole board.

Here is a list of Atheist who have advanced human rights, sexual freedoms, and Secularization of governments. http://listverse.com...
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 11:40:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 11:13:31 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:22:14 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

You joker, you.

Though, perhaps the theists can explain why atheists are way underepresented in the USA prison system. We have to strive harder to be bbaaadd. I'm going to eat a baby today to do my part.

Some people go to prison and sincerely find a way to God and out of their bad habits, Some go into prison and just claim to have found Christ so they can get a kind ear and favorable parole board.

Here is a list of Atheist who have advanced human rights, sexual freedoms, and Secularization of governments. http://listverse.com...

Who gives a fawk what other atheists have done. Atheists reject claims of a god. What negativity has that brought forth unto humanity?
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 11:54:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 11:13:31 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:22:14 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

You joker, you.

Though, perhaps the theists can explain why atheists are way underepresented in the USA prison system. We have to strive harder to be bbaaadd. I'm going to eat a baby today to do my part.

Some people go to prison and sincerely find a way to God and out of their bad habits, Some go into prison and just claim to have found Christ so they can get a kind ear and favorable parole board.

Here is a list of Atheist who have advanced human rights, sexual freedoms, and Secularization of governments. http://listverse.com...

Is your god in prison for genocide or baby rape? He's doin' a long stretch.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 12:02:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:47:29 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 10:32:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:32:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:18:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.
If you Christians are better than anyone why do you believe in fairy tales?

Give me some reasons to think that the Holy Bible is a fairy-tale. In fact, give me just one.

It'd be so nice to see an atheist provide evidence for their views, just for once.

I think it would be wonderful for a bible believing deist/agnostic to support his views, just for once.
Have a try dude. LMAO

You made the assertion that the Bible is a fairy-tale.

Provide reasons and evidence for why it is or you're shirking the burden of proof.

Well, there are contradictions suggesting some parts may have been made up:

How did Judas dies? (He died in two different ways)
Who killed Goliath? (Two people are given credit)
What is the correct genealogy of Jesus? (There are two different versions)

I think you get the idea...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 12:04:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

I am not able to look at your link.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:01:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 6:57:24 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

And atheists don't claim to be 'superior' to Christians. We believe that we have a more logical answer, not superiority. No matter how stupid Christians get, there are equally stupid Atheists.

Explain bully boy? We don't believe in fairytales liar?

Atheists most certainly make this claim all the time, until someone points out its rude ... and even with atheists saying it ... its not happening.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:27:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo babbled some incoherent and unimaginative diatribe, whose only reasonable response must be:

*****Ignored due to lack of intelligent content*****
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:27:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
For the atheists who deny they say this ...

http://www.alternet.org...

And that is a particularly good example of the duplicity involved in atheists who say this stuff ROUTINELY.

Atheists when counting the number of atheist in America, includes the non-religious, agnostics, etc. That gets them up to 15%!

Yet in prison, despite the fact that a full 20% of the respondents list 'no religion', which would have been counted in the first instance, but now ONLY those explicitly responding with atheist are actually atheists.

But if we use the same standard count? We see a 25% over representation of the 'no-religion' in US prisons which actually reverses the statement.

Yet, as we see, atheists routinely site these types of stories to make the overt claim that atheists are BETTER than religious people (perhaps at ignoring and manipulating statistics?)

And yet we have atheists here claiming overtly that no atheist would ever do it?

For some odd reason, the claim is common.

http://ffrf.org...

http://www.skepticfiles.org...

As you can see, its a claim that hits MANY prominent atheist organizations. Its sold to atheists as fact everyday! You are magically less likely to go to prison just because you call yourself an atheist. I guess they will buy that for a dollar - as each of those sites has a function to help donate to keep fighting the good fight - which is now exactly what you claim is NOT happening? Odd.

Please don't tell us atheists are not doing when they are clearly doing it. That smacks of a rather brazen dishonesty. And we would not want bully boy chasing you around the forum now would we?
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:45:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 1:27:54 AM, neutral wrote:
For the atheists who deny they say this ...

http://www.alternet.org...

And that is a particularly good example of the duplicity involved in atheists who say this stuff ROUTINELY.

Atheists when counting the number of atheist in America, includes the non-religious, agnostics, etc. That gets them up to 15%!

Yet in prison, despite the fact that a full 20% of the respondents list 'no religion', which would have been counted in the first instance, but now ONLY those explicitly responding with atheist are actually atheists.

But if we use the same standard count? We see a 25% over representation of the 'no-religion' in US prisons which actually reverses the statement.

Yet, as we see, atheists routinely site these types of stories to make the overt claim that atheists are BETTER than religious people (perhaps at ignoring and manipulating statistics?)

And yet we have atheists here claiming overtly that no atheist would ever do it?

For some odd reason, the claim is common.

http://ffrf.org...

http://www.skepticfiles.org...

As you can see, its a claim that hits MANY prominent atheist organizations. Its sold to atheists as fact everyday! You are magically less likely to go to prison just because you call yourself an atheist. I guess they will buy that for a dollar - as each of those sites has a function to help donate to keep fighting the good fight - which is now exactly what you claim is NOT happening? Odd.

Please don't tell us atheists are not doing when they are clearly doing it. That smacks of a rather brazen dishonesty. And we would not want bully boy chasing you around the forum now would we?

Can you name some prominent atheist organizations?
Perhaps you mean the holy order of the nuns of dildo. Yeah?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:27:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 10:22:14 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

You joker, you.

Though, perhaps the theists can explain why atheists are way underepresented in the USA prison system.

Because anything that's illegal is bad, and vice versa, right? Amyway that's common atheist myth right there based on flawed stats. Actually atheists are 30% of prison populations in England and Wales when you take into account that they make up 20% of the population in the country, thus making atheists far far overrepresented in prison.
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:34:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:05:18 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why are you always killing yourselves? See conservapedia.org/atheism_and_depression.

I honestly wouldn't make this a matter of theists vs. atheists. Instead, I'd simply focus on how atheism goes well with depression, which I myself agree with.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:46:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/2/2014 1:45:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/2/2014 1:27:54 AM, neutral wrote:
For the atheists who deny they say this ...

http://www.alternet.org...

And that is a particularly good example of the duplicity involved in atheists who say this stuff ROUTINELY.

Atheists when counting the number of atheist in America, includes the non-religious, agnostics, etc. That gets them up to 15%!

Yet in prison, despite the fact that a full 20% of the respondents list 'no religion', which would have been counted in the first instance, but now ONLY those explicitly responding with atheist are actually atheists.

But if we use the same standard count? We see a 25% over representation of the 'no-religion' in US prisons which actually reverses the statement.

Yet, as we see, atheists routinely site these types of stories to make the overt claim that atheists are BETTER than religious people (perhaps at ignoring and manipulating statistics?)

And yet we have atheists here claiming overtly that no atheist would ever do it?

For some odd reason, the claim is common.

http://ffrf.org...

http://www.skepticfiles.org...

As you can see, its a claim that hits MANY prominent atheist organizations. Its sold to atheists as fact everyday! You are magically less likely to go to prison just because you call yourself an atheist. I guess they will buy that for a dollar - as each of those sites has a function to help donate to keep fighting the good fight - which is now exactly what you claim is NOT happening? Odd.

Please don't tell us atheists are not doing when they are clearly doing it. That smacks of a rather brazen dishonesty. And we would not want bully boy chasing you around the forum now would we?

Can you name some prominent atheist organizations?

The Richard Dawkin's Foundation for Reason and Science
Freedom from Religion Foundation
American Atheists

Perhaps you mean the holy order of the nuns of dildo. Yeah?

No, he means people who raise funds for atheists and only atheists and who use those funds to promote atheism.